Aliens and Gold - Are the lizzies producing anti-matter out of gold?

othree

Jedi
What did the C's say about the lizzy aliens and gold connection and if there is one at all? I know it did come up in one of the sessions, but I don't remember what exactly was asked and what the C's said. Can anyone help me out here? Are the lizzies extracting gold from our planet?

Has the idea ever been discussed by either the C's or by others in this forum whether the lizzies are keeping us primarily as slaves to mine gold for them?

I came across information that it is possible to produce anti-matter with gold:

"Billions Of Particles Of Anti-matter Created In Laboratory" Billions of particles of anti-matter created in laboratory
"Heaviest Antimatter Found; Made in U.S. Atom Smasher" Heaviest Antimatter Found; Made in U.S. Atom Smasher

And anti-matter is the most expensive substance on Earth, according to one article, because it can store more energy than any other known material:

"Antimatter: Most Expensive Substance on Earth" Antimatter: Most Expensive Substance on Earth - Science to go

I guess this could be used for interstellar travel and all sorts of other lizzy-related activities.

So, the question is: Is it possible that the main reason why lizzies are interested in our planet, and the main reason why they put this mind-control grid over us, is to keep us enslaved and to keep us mining gold for them, which they need to produce anti-matter, which in turn they can use as an energy source?

Reactions: Pat
I did a forum wide search for gold mining (which you yourself could also have done before posting) and found three snippets from different sessions with some clues.

From Session January 22, 2000 :
Q: Now, we have this picture of this sort of "track" on the Moon here. It is 29 KM long and about 1 KM wide, and they are calling it a "landing strip." Well, it's pretty big to be a landing strip, in my opinion. What is it?

A: Residue of ancient mining operation.

Q: How ancient, by our calendar?

A: 350,000 years, approximately.

Q: In specific, how does this mark relate to a mining operation? Was it like strip mining, or where mining machines were driving back and forth, or what?

A: Underground channel mining.

Q: So, it is a depression caused by an underground mine. What was being mined?

A: Lignite and gold.

Q: Who was doing the mining?

A: Who made you?

Q: Orions?

A: Yes.

Q: What did they use this lignite and gold for?

A: Conduction of electromagnetism.

Q: Did they take this material out of our solar system to use elsewhere?

A: Some.

Q: (A) I don't understand something here. These alchemists, who were not so clever as 4th density, were apparently able to produce gold. Now, these Orions who are so much more advanced, one would suppose, could not do transmutation, but needed to engage in mining? If they are so clever, why couldn't they transmute iron to gold? Why did they have to mine the gold?

A: Have to? Not necessarily. Greed dictates that when it is there for the taking, do so. Does the counterfeiter walk away from a stash of cash?

From Session October 13, 2001 :
Q: (L) We watched one film that showed a strange, dark object, shooting down towards the ground. What was that?
A: 4th Density energy surge.
Q: (L) Where was it surging from and to?
A: Dome of destruction energy time lock to ground.
Q: (L) Are you saying that there was a dome of a time lock over this area? Do you mean that they put a "time lock" over this area so that they could "harvest" bodies or energy?
A: Close.
Q: (BT) Was there any other purpose besides harvest?
A: Gathering records, gold, soul extraction, he said.
Q: (L) What does "he said" mean?
A: Journeyman.
Q: (L) Who or what is a "journeyman?"
A: Informant.
Q: (L) So there is a "journeyman" who is the informant from whom you obtained the information regarding the question?
A: 4th Density STO observer.
Q: (L) What did they want the gold for?
A: 4th density uses gold for technology.
Q: (BT) Well, that is in many myths about the "gods" mining gold in antiquity.

From Session August 29, 2015 :
Q: (Galatea) Oh, speaking of... Are there lots of bases under the Yukon?

A: No

Q: (Galatea) Okay, just wondering. Lots of weird things happen over there, and nobody goes there. There's also gold there, and you'd think they'd be mining it, but they leave it alone.

A: Gold is the clue!

Q: (L) I think aliens mine gold, and they'd probably create conditions to keep people away.

A: Yes

Q: (Galatea) That's why people don't go there: because aliens claimed it.

(Pierre) They use gold. It's in the transcripts.

(Perceval) They use gold for transitioning between densities, or something like that.

Further clues may turn up with different search terms.

Q: (L) What did they want the gold for?
A: 4th density uses gold for technology.

This should be the best answer. Just look at our own world. Gold is mostly used in computer technologies. Microprocessors, memory ram, and other components use gold.

Oftentimes, most companies who specialize in this industry focus on circuit boards, CPUs, and motherboards as these tend to have the highest grade gold. In fact, compared to traditional gold mining, one tonne of e-waste can contain 40 to 800 times more gold than actual gold ore!

Why use gold in electronics anyway?

Since gold is widely considered to be a very valuable material, you might wonder why it is used in electronics in the first place. As it turns out, gold has some very interesting and useful properties that make it practically unrivaled when it comes to being used in electronics.

In fact, the electronics industry is one of the major consumers of gold. Things like solid-state electronic devices tend to use very low voltages and currents. For this reason, they can be easily interrupted by corrosion and tarnish at contact points.

Gold is a great solution to this problem, as it is a highly efficient electrical conductor, that is capable of carrying tiny currents and remaining free of corrosion. For this reason, electrical connectors, switches and relays, soldering points, connecting wires, and connection strips are often made using gold or gold-plating, as this makes them more durable and reliable.

But not only that:

Q: (L) Now, we have to stop for a minute because I want to tell you something. In the past few months, I have really been watching the sky carefully every opportunity I get. On 3 or 4 separate occasions I have seen what I thought was an ordinary airplane, and I would watch it carefully and then scan to the left or right, and when I looked back at the place where this plane should be, based on observable speed and direction, there would be NOTHING there. I have stood there and searched and searched and found nothing. These things just VANISHED. I knew I had seen it, I knew I wasn't crazy, I knew it couldn't have gone away that completely - and having it happen several times has just really unsettled me. What are the implications of this, other than the fact that we could be completely overflown at all times for any number of purposes and be, as a mass of people, completely unaware of it?

A: Yes, monoatomic gold!

Q: (L) And what does the reference to monoatomic gold mean?

A: Total entrapment of the being, mind, body and soul.

Q: (T) That's what Hudson said... on the video.

A: Strobes use minute gold filament.

Q: (L) How can that compare with taking monoatomic gold internally?

A: What composes minute filament, do you suppose? Hint, it ain't from Fort Knox!

Q: (T) Monoatomic gold.

A: Bingo. You see, this has extraordinary properties.

And that is the reason behind the gold. Think that most consumer electronics products also use strobes. In some other sessions, this has been discussed as well as in other threads.

Thank you, both answers were very helpful!

@Paulinurus: I actually did use the search function, but I didn't find it very helpful, since even though I selected just the C's transcripted sessions forums and the right keywords, the results would direct me to something like answer #3,441 on page #23 of a thread, not to the transcript itself ... I didn't find it very helpful ...

Ok, the next question would be: if aliens are so hot on gold, does it pose for humans a greater risk to own gold? Isn't it like making oneself an easy target for STS forces?

Ok, the next question would be: if aliens are so hot on gold, does it pose for humans a greater risk to own gold? Isn't it like making oneself an easy target for STS forces?

Ask yourself: Is it the gold, or the GREED for gold?

Having gold is not bad in itself, but greed is what makes you STS.

It is necessary to delve deeper into the philosophy of the STS and STO concepts before asking further questions. Otherwise you will not be learning and the latter is the important thing.

the results would direct me to something like answer #3,441 on page #23 of a thread, not to the transcript itself ... I didn't find it very helpful ...
Yes, I know. But quotes from transcripts more often than not give you a link to their thread of origin. So, usually you can go directly from the result to the required transcript without extra effort.

Moreover, if the result is from within a transcript thread it's only a small effort to scroll either up or down from there to reach the line with page numbers and choose page #1 to reach the transcript itself.

Yes, I know. But quotes from transcripts more often than not give you a link to their thread of origin. So, usually you can go directly from the result to the required transcript without extra effort.
I wanted to find the original transcripts Bluegazer was quoting from, so I ran a search for "gold". I got 10 pages of results. I had selected the option without the subthreads and the "C transcripts" option. Since I just wanted the transcripts, I looked through all the results which started with Laura, assuming that they would point me to the original transcript posts. I did this twice, looked through all 10 pages - the excerpts Bluegazer was quoting from were not there. I could not find the transcript where monoatomic gold was discussed, nor where the C's said

"Q: (L) What did they want the gold for?
A: 4th density uses gold for technology."

If you can point me to what I did wrong during the search, I'm all ears.

Moreover, if the result is from within a transcript thread it's only a small effort to scroll either up or down from there to reach the line with page numbers and choose page #1 to reach the transcript itself.

But often what is discussed in the thread is not discussed in the transcript itself ...

Ask yourself: Is it the gold, or the GREED for gold?
Why would that play a role if the lizzies use gold for technology? Is the gold which is held by a greedy person for them more valuable than if it is held by a non-greedy person? Or does it make the gold visible or invisible for them based on the level of greed of the person involved?

Having gold is not bad in itself, but greed is what makes you STS.
I thought just being alive in 3D makes me automatically STS ...

It is necessary to delve deeper into the philosophy of the STS and STO concepts before asking further questions. Otherwise you will not be learning and the latter is the important thing
How much do I already know about the philosophy of STS and STO? Please, explain in great detail.

Why would that play a role if the lizzies use gold for technology? Is the gold which is held by a greedy person for them more valuable than if it is held by a non-greedy person? Or does it make the gold visible or invisible for them based on the level of greed of the person involved?

It is not the point. It is about the orientation of the individual. CassWiki p. 563 Service to others and service to self.
Go to the link, download the PDF and go to the page. It's better this way.

I thought just being alive in 3D makes me automatically STS ...

You can be 3D and be STO. Before the fall (eden) mankind was like this. Look in the transcripts. I know it's complicated but there it is.

How much do I already know about the philosophy of STS and STO? Please, explain in great detail.

I don't measure that. I can't tell you. I just point out that you use the material from the transcripts, CassWiki and the books.

If you can point me to what I did wrong during the search, I'm all ears.
It's not that you were doing anything wrong per se but you didn't use the search function in a way that maximized possible results.

The first quote by Bluegazer is a little tricky as there's no frame of reference given. In such cases you should enter specific terms in the search box to maximize your chances. Searching for gold without any specification won't do the trick. So I searched for the whole answer line - A: 4th density uses gold for technology. That gave me three pages of results, with the needed quote/session (October 10, 2001) on the third page.

Remember, the search function displays its results in reverse order, i.e. the most recent first and the oldest on the last page. When the first two pages don't yield the required result, I just start with the last page and work my way back to the front. Since sessions can be 27 years old, for those the last page of search results is the preferred one to start with anyway.

The second quote by Bluegazer is an easy piece because it contains a direct link to the session it stems from. The quote box has a header in blue with an upward arrow next to it, to indicate this is an active link. When you click the header, it automatically brings you straight to the session where it's from: November 18, 1995 .

After a period of botched results and frustration about that, you certainly will learn these tricks very quickly, I'm sure. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom