Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

I seem to recall that the C's said Akhenaten was drowned/murdered in the Nile at the end of his reign. I think you may be confusing Akhenaten with Abraham/Moses/Paris who did flee into the desert and the land of Canaan with Nefertiti/Sarah. Akhenaten worshipped a golden disk called the Aten not a black sun and Ramses II came along at least a generation later as a pharaoh of the 19th Dynasty. As the C's said, civilisation spread from Northern Europe to Southern Europe and the Mediterannean not the other way around. This would seem to indicate that the Celts were the main transmitters of ancient knowledge and know-how to the ancient world and the druid priests played an important part in this.

Don't forget that Sargon the Great in Assyria was a Scythian, again a Celtic group who had migrated from China (research the red haired mummies found in Northern China) to the Middle East. I would argue that the present power brokers (PTB) went from Assyria (as Roman slaves) to Venice due to the marauding Goths and from there through the Black Nobility eventually spread to the rest of Western Europe, creating the Holy Roman Empire and then the colonial empires of Spain, Portugal, France, England, the Netherlands right up to the American Empire today through trade and finance. The people we today call the Jews are in the mix too since they were held in captivity in Babylon, the successor to the Assyrian Empire, where they learned Babylonian ways including debt finance (BTW the present day bearer bond is almost identical in structure to the Sumerian bond/debt instrument - see the book 'The Babylonian Woe' for details). They would spread throughout the Greek and Roman Empires and exert influence through their financial and trading skills. It is not for nothing that the Rothschild family view themselves as the descendents of Nimrod, probably another hybrid ruler. The C's have only described two people as 'Deep Level Puntuators' within the transcripts, i.e., Sargon the Great and Mayer Amschel Rothschild Mayer Amschel Rothschild - Wikipedia. There is no doubt a connection.

Please remember that the Egyptians who built the pyramids at Giza were not the Egptians of Pharaonic times or those today (who are mainly Arabs). In all likelihood they were Northern Europeans/Celts, which is why the C's said the builders of the Great Pyramid knew and had contact with the builders of Stonehenge back in 8,000 BC. There is a good reason for saying civilisation spread from the North after the Great Flood. This ties in with the legends of a Golden Age prior to the Flood and the Hyperboreans, the sons of the northern wind, who did most to spread civilisation back to the devestated survivors of the Flood. I hope to demonstrate this in a later post but first you need to lay out all the other steps beforehand. My next post on Nicolas Poussin will attempt to start making those

I seem to recall that the C's said Akhenaten was drowned/murdered in the Nile at the end of his reign. I think you may be confusing Akhenaten with Abraham/Moses/Paris who did flee into the desert and the land of Canaan with Nefertiti/Sarah. Akhenaten worshipped a golden disk called the Aten not a black sun and Ramses II came along at least a generation later as a pharaoh of the 19th Dynasty. As the C's said, civilisation spread from Northern Europe to Southern Europe and the Mediterannean not the other way around. This would seem to indicate that the Celts were the main transmitters of ancient knowledge and know-how to the ancient world and the druid priests played an important part in this.

Don't forget that Sargon the Great in Assyria was a Scythian, again a Celtic group who had migrated from China (research the red haired mummies found in Northern China) to the Middle East. I would argue that the present power brokers (PTB) went from Assyria (as Roman slaves) to Venice due to the marauding Goths and from there through the Black Nobility eventually spread to the rest of Western Europe, creating the Holy Roman Empire and then the colonial empires of Spain, Portugal, France, England, the Netherlands right up to the American Empire today through trade and finance. The people we today call the Jews are in the mix too since they were held in captivity in Babylon, the successor to the Assyrian Empire, where they learned Babylonian ways including debt finance (BTW the present day bearer bond is almost identical in structure to the Sumerian bond/debt instrument - see the book 'The Babylonian Woe' for details). They would spread throughout the Greek and Roman Empires and exert influence through their financial and trading skills. It is not for nothing that the Rothschild family view themselves as the descendents of Nimrod, probably another hybrid ruler. The C's have only described two people as 'Deep Level Puntuators' within the transcripts, i.e., Sargon the Great and Mayer Amschel Rothschild Mayer Amschel Rothschild - Wikipedia. There is no doubt a connection.

Please remember that the Egyptians who built the pyramids at Giza were not the Egptians of Pharaonic times or those today (who are mainly Arabs). In all likelihood they were Northern Europeans/Celts, which is why the C's said the builders of the Great Pyramid knew and had contact with the builders of Stonehenge back in 8,000 BC. There is a good reason for saying civilisation spread from the North after the Great Flood. This ties in with the legends of a Golden Age prior to the Flood and the Hyperboreans, the sons of the northern wind, who did most to spread civilisation back to the devestated survivors of the Flood. I hope to demonstrate this in a later post but first you need to lay out all the other steps beforehand. My next post on Nicolas Poussin will attempt to start making those links.

Please remember that the Egyptians who built the pyramids at Giza were not the Egptians of Pharaonic times or those today (who are mainly Arabs). In all likelihood they were Northern Europeans/Celts, which is why the C's said the builders of the Great Pyramid knew and had contact with the builders of Stonehenge back in 8,000 BC. There is a good reason for saying civilisation spread from the North after the Great Flood. This ties in with the legends of a Golden Age prior to the Flood and the Hyperboreans, the sons of the northern wind, who did most to spread civilisation back to the devestated survivors of the Flood. I hope to demonstrate this in a later post but first you need to lay out all the other steps beforehand. My next post on Nicolas Poussin will attempt to start making those links.
You are right akhenaton died decades before ramses II, He basically changed polytheism to monotheism had all his name wiped out of the royal/temple history book must have done something pretty dark being murdered and your follower chased off from your homeland. I was commenting on previous post of the evolution of aten sun worship religion as a failure when they are actually our puppet master. Well dark or light is a matter of opinion (I personally agree with the Egyptian hatred of Monotheism/Roman empire and Christianity is quite dark) I didn't exactly imply he is immortal and did all those deeds until now. His religious follower that fled from Egypt is indeed Moses and the Israelites. It would take a really long book to explain few thousand years of history of aten and their rebranding. You know you could always ask C about it just in case I'm wrong. I usually won't post unless I'm sure it is right.

You are right akhenaton died decades before ramses II, He basically changed polytheism to monotheism had all his name wiped out of the royal/temple history book must have done something pretty dark being murdered and your follower chased off from your homeland. I was commenting on previous post of the evolution of aten sun worship religion as a failure when they are actually our puppet master. Well dark or light is a matter of opinion (I personally agree with the Egyptian hatred of Monotheism/Roman empire and Christianity is quite dark) I didn't exactly imply he is immortal and did all those deeds until now. His religious follower that fled from Egypt is indeed Moses and the Israelites. It would take a really long book to explain few thousand years of history of aten and their rebranding. You know you could always ask C about it just in case I'm wrong. I usually won't post unless I'm sure it is right.
I seem to recall the C's said that Akhenaten was pretty much a dupe or patsy in all of this. It is more likely that his switching of Egyptian polytheistic worship of the gods to the monotheistic Aten was influenced by Abraham/Moses who we know had received communications from higher dimensional entities including the Lizzies.

Abraham, as Paris of Troy, was a prince and would therefore have been accorded the honour that went with such standing at Akhenaten's court at Amarna. It doesn't look good for Abraham though that he should have abused Akhenaten's hospitality by impregnating Akhenaten's daughter Kore/Hagar (although the Pharaohs seemed to have been a pretty incestuous bunch) and then running off with the Ark of the Covenant and Nefertiti who had been one of Akhenaten's wives. In the biblical account, Nefertiti/Sarah is passed off as Abraham's sister. Was she Akhenaten's wife first and then Abraham's after the former's death?

Don't forget all this happened at the time of the biblical plagues, the eruption of Thera/Santorini and the last passage of the comet cluster, which coincided with the collapse of various civilisations such as the Hittites and the Minoans in the late Bronze Age. As Pharaoh, the embodiment of the divine, Akhenaten had failed his people. He was evidently not judged fit for purpose by the Egyptian priesthood and had to shoulder the blame for all the calamities. Hence, he was murdered in the Nile and the public record of his disastrous reign was expunged. However, from what records survive (the Amarna Papers), he seems to have been quite an enlightened ruler by the standards of his day. Abraham, by way of contrast, flees into the desert and becomes a Bedouin for the next 40 years, with his followers unleashing waves of attacks on their Canaanite neighbours.

You suggest that Christianity is our puppet master but the C's have proposed instead that the Illuminati (the Brotherhood of the Serpent) have really been running the show behind the scenes for at least the last 7,000 years, if not longer. This is the main proposal in Bramley's 'The Gods of Eden' and also accords with a book I am reading at the moment called 'The Shining Ones' by Philip Gardiner and Gary Osborn (the gentleman whose articles on the Poussin Codes I have been quoting). These authors don't attack the tenets of Christianity but suggest instead that religions like Christianity, Hinduism, Islam etc. have been manipulated by secret societies behind the scenes to serve their own agendas. Incidentally, the Western Roman Empire, which eventually absorbed Egypt, was polytheistic for most of its existence and only converted to Christianity in the 4th century AD, not long before its own demise. If the Roman Empire was dark, it was not because of monotheism.

I hope to bring Ramses II into the narrative before long as I think he may have been responsible for launching a retrieval mission to get the Ark back. Remember the C's said that Abraham/Moses returned the Ark to higher density beings once he realised its awesome power and the dangers of its misuse. The fact that the C's also mentioned that King Solomon was in fact the Pharaoh Narmer, who seemed to have the Ark of the Covenant in his possession, suggests that Ramses may have been successful in retrieving it, given his place in Egyptian history and the restoration of Egypt's power and status in the ancient world under his rule. The questions we need to ask, therefore, are - what was the Ark of the Covenant in reality and who really was Helen of Troy?​

I seem to recall the C's said that Akhenaten was pretty much a dupe or patsy in all of this. It is more likely that his switching of Egyptian polytheistic worship of the gods to the monotheistic Aten was influenced by Abraham/Moses who we know had received communications from higher dimensional entities including the Lizzies.

Abraham, as Paris of Troy, was a prince and would therefore have been accorded the honour that went with such standing at Akhenaten's court at Amarna. It doesn't look good for Abraham though that he should have abused Akhenaten's hospitality by impregnating Akhenaten's daughter Kore/Hagar (although the Pharaohs seemed to have been a pretty incestuous bunch) and then running off with the Ark of the Covenant and Nefertiti who had been one of Akhenaten's wives. In the biblical account, Nefertiti/Sarah is passed off as Abraham's sister. Was she Akhenaten's wife first and then Abraham's after the former's death?

Don't forget all this happened at the time of the biblical plagues, the eruption of Thera/Santorini and the last passage of the comet cluster, which coincided with the collapse of various civilisations such as the Hittites and the Minoans in the late Bronze Age. As Pharaoh, the embodiment of the divine, Akhenaten had failed his people. He was evidently not judged fit for purpose by the Egyptian priesthood and had to shoulder the blame for all the calamities. Hence, he was murdered in the Nile and the public record of his disastrous reign was expunged. However, from what records survive (the Amarna Papers), he seems to have been quite an enlightened ruler by the standards of his day. Abraham, by way of contrast, flees into the desert and becomes a Bedouin for the next 40 years, with his followers unleashing waves of attacks on their Canaanite neighbours.

You suggest that Christianity is our puppet master but the C's have proposed instead that the Illuminati (the Brotherhood of the Serpent) have really been running the show behind the scenes for at least the last 7,000 years, if not longer. This is the main proposal in Bramley's 'The Gods of Eden' and also accords with a book I am reading at the moment called 'The Shining Ones' by Philip Gardiner and Gary Osborn (the gentleman whose articles on the Poussin Codes I have been quoting). These authors don't attack the tenets of Christianity but suggest instead that religions like Christianity, Hinduism, Islam etc. have been manipulated by secret societies behind the scenes to serve their own agendas. Incidentally, the Western Roman Empire, which eventually absorbed Egypt, was polytheistic for most of its existence and only converted to Christianity in the 4th century AD, not long before its own demise. If the Roman Empire was dark, it was not because of monotheism.

I hope to bring Ramses II into the narrative before long as I think he may have been responsible for launching a retrieval mission to get the Ark back. Remember the C's said that Abraham/Moses returned the Ark to higher density beings once he realised its awesome power and the dangers of its misuse. The fact that the C's also mentioned that King Solomon was in fact the Pharaoh Narmer, who seemed to have the Ark of the Covenant in his possession, suggests that Ramses may have been successful in retrieving it, given his place in Egyptian history and the restoration of Egypt's power and status in the ancient world under his rule. The questions we need to ask, therefore, are - what was the Ark of the Covenant in reality and who really was Helen of Troy?​
They seem to have the bloodline. Egyptian ruler/cleric are marrying within the family a tradition still practice in majority of current royal families. Even all president of USA comes from the same ancestry except for one (study being done by little girl for social study done few years ago). Social status in most society usually run like this, common people, elite (rich/ruler), lower secret society (mason), cleric, elite secret society (illuminati). If you can see them in public probably they are only low level secret society/mason, like gates, soros, queen, etc. I said mostly about jesuit because they are soldier of god, you can see their blessing throughout history. They should be high enough to know the inner circle of secret society. Even kings bow down to kiss the ring of religion. The real power always stay behind the scene plotting changing game plan that suit the age/era. Back in roman empire, you can worship your own gods as long you pledge allegiance to the emperor and pay taxes. The creation of Christianity was due to numerous rebellion in the empire(faith base) as suggested by dead sea scroll unlike the obedience Bible version of give to caesar what belong to caesar. The best way to gain conformity and obedience is through the creation of standardize monotheism thus christianity was created around Flavian dynasty. They even added 3 century out of nowhere to make the history believable. The empire never fell, just rebranded religious central power empire into feudalism monarchies called holy roman empire. Kings will be beheaded during rebellion instead of pope/caesar. Corporation, mass media, military industrial complex is an even greater invention, now you can control the people without them realizing it.

If you understand symbology or art history they leave a lot of marker left and right in the open; illuminati all seeing eye in usd money, worship of black cubes of satan in islam while praying facing east (solar worship), if you open flat 6 base of a cube you get a cross of christianity (666 in our beloved corporate logo), amen or amun ra, iron cross of mason, etc.

I haven't been following this thread too closely (otherwise my brain would probably melt) so just throwing it in here in hope it hasn't been touched upon already. Some researchers believe that Akhenaten and Moses was the same person. See for instance this interview:

There are other videos on this topic as well. (but they don't contain a punk rock break, LOL)

In a previous post I referred to something Laura had said to the C’s when considering why she kept encountering representations of knees in works of classical art:

“One thing that has been driving me nuts is the repeated representation of knees. I mean, they are everywhere. In the zodiac of Dendara there is even a leg with the knee joint as a constellation. And in the Bacchus and Ariadne painting, someone is brandishing a leg. What is it with this knee. I know that the word is related to genes, and that the word 'patella' is related to the root of platter, and thus 'grail,' all of these funny ideas are connected to the knee. Even my name!”

A: Yes, so leave it until you have more pieces.”

This focus on knees led me to look again at the double image of Poussin’s painting of the Shepherds of Arcadia, which led me to uncover another possible hidden message within the painting.
1621639821209.jpeg

Remember that Poussin himself said his paintings had a definite and even secret import when he suggested that . . . these things [the meaning in his paintings], I believe, will not displease those people who know how to read them”. Art scholar Judith Bernstock says that to ‘receive Poussin’s paintings . . . one must study them continually and closely, always searching them for connections’.

Well we have certainly been searching for such connections and here are some that we have previously considered using the double perspective of the painting as suggested by the C’s in order to find out what Poussin might be hiding:
  • A possible map reference pointing to a new Arcadia in Nova Scotia (which is what the early French settlers called the region before the British annexed it to the British Empire) including Oak Island where we know a TDARM has been buried;
  • A reference to a double star system in the constellation of Lyra, which today covers most of North America using ancient geomancy principles;
  • The territory in Britain straddling the River Trent, which was held by the Brigantes tribe prior to the Roman conquest of Britain, which may link us to Brigid/Tara/Hagar and Kore (all names, I believe, for the same person); and
  • A possible concealed skull formed by the tomb and the heads of the two bearded figures, which surmounts a possible chalice or Holy Grail at its base.
There is also a possible fifth connection that may be concealed within the painting and this only becomes readily apparent when you look at the knees of the two bearded figures, who probably represent Hercules the demi-god son of Zeus and member of the Argo’s crew.

If you follow two lines, which start at the base of the tomb running past each man’s knee as formed by the staves that each bearded figure is carrying, you can make out a kite or V shape (I have previously suggested that this might refer to the Great Pyramid at Giza). The C’s made a point of telling Laura how the kite was used in the Middle Ages as a means of communication between the bloodline families and I pointed out that the kite may have been introduced into Europe by Marco Polo when he saw them being flown in China (Cathay). I also suspect that many of the bloodline families had strong connections with Venice and the powerful families that emerged from the island state post the decline and fall of the Western Roman Empire.

I then chanced upon a remark made in a thread, which is dedicated to the Alfa Romeo badge, marque or motif. See Alfa Romeo Logo - A Serpent eating a man

This thread contained some amazing information and is well worth reading for our purposes. In case people are not familiar with the Alfa Romeo badge, you can see it in the image below.

1621639884573.jpeg

Although the history of the emblem is set out in the thread, I am also setting out below an explanation of the history from an official Alfa Romeo website: Alfa Romeo Logo Meaning | Alfa Romeo of Dayton

The Alfa Romeo Logo: Symbolism

The Alfa Romeo logo is divided vertically into two halves, a design feature that hasn’t changed since 1910. Designers chose to represent the brand with two traditional symbols of Milan: the cross of the municipality on the left, and the Visconti serpent on the right. So, what does the Alfa Romeo badge mean? The Visconti serpent is known to be a heraldic symbol of Milan’s Visconti family, but the meaning of the symbol itself remains a subject of debate.
  • The cross of the municipality — The left half of the logo is associated with the red cross worn by medieval Milanese soldiers during the Crusades, and could be considered the Cross of St Ambrose or St. George’s Cross.
  • The Visconti serpent — While the giant serpent on the right side of the logo could also be a dragon, it is definitely eating a human. The snake-eating-man symbol, also known as a Biscione, was the symbol for the influential Visconti family of 11th century Milan. As the Visconto gained control over the city in 1277, the Biscione became associated with Milan itself, and can still be found on many buildings and monuments all over the city.
  • The crown — The crown worn by the serpent supposedly commemorates the Viscontis gaining a dukedom in the 15th century.
  • The man being devoured — He’s likely a Saracen or Moor being defeated during the Christian Crusades.
  • Savoy-dynasty knots — The original 1910 logo included two knots dividing “Alfa” and “Romeo” on the logo’s border. A decorative knot used primarily in Italian heraldry, the Savoys were removed from the badge in 1950.
The St George’s Cross is, of course, also the emblem and flag of the Knights Templar. Moreover, the image of a man being eaten by a serpent or a dragon has a certain resonance for those familiar with the Cassiopaean material, particularly where the Lizzies are concerned. As Iconoclast, who initiated the thread said: “the whole imagery also reminds me of the numerous legends about dragons and dragon slaying.” When one considers the stories of Perseus slaying the Medusa and Jason and his Argonauts searching for the Golden Fleece being guarded by the dragon Ladon, this point is perhaps very pertinent to this thread too. The image of the ‘serpent chalice’ shown in the Alfa Romeo thread should also be kept in mind, given that a chalice appears to be concealed in Poussin’s painting in the view shown above.

It is also worth remembering that corporate logos often contain occult symbolism and may be a modern means by which the Illuminati convey ancient secrets that are only appreciated by the cognoscenti. There is a very good website called ‘Vigilant Citizen’ that uncovers a lot of the hidden meanings contained within corporate logos, badges and symbols. See The Vigilant Citizen - Symbols Rule the World Their reports are very informative and I would recommend them to you.

Although there are a lot of references in the Alfa Romeo thread that may be useful to our current quest, including those relating to the Tribe of Dan, it is the following exchange on the thread, which really drew my attention:

“I do understand. Look up the pulsar Arcturus and its streams. Very interesting images in that constellation. Focus on the three prongs everywhere. On the darker side of it, see attached. It seems to be the "gates of time". Cross reference images to Denver murals and Bank of America Murals.

Nope, still don’t see it. I’m not sure you’re understanding the term in the way it is generally
used here. The Law of Three defines three forces in operation, not just things that come along in threes - see the glossary. Sometimes the third force is imagination. “

“Well, I am open of course to being wrong. But "Arcturus", in the Bootes constellation, (shaped like a kite, on the handl of the dipper) is in the knee of the shepherd king (masonic symbolism - bare knee) - crown, treasure chest, burning lamps etc. And he is fighting a dragon/snake and holding a shield. (medusa/minotaur)

And if you look at my avatar, you can poof that shape up to 3/5 principle. The torus is related to the atom as well if my learning is correct. Seems to me this is the place of decision - the way up (cone- hyperspace) or the way down - third force - consciousness.

It probably is just my imagination though. I'm open to that.”

This then brought the retort:

“I'm just curious, and I could be just dense here, but do you see any actual pragmatic usefulness in these things you point out? Do these 'concepts' help us to understand something? Just saying, because I can't quite follow what you're trying to point out...”

In my view EmeraldHope’s comments have proved very useful when you apply them to the particular view of Poussin’s painting that the C’s suggested to Laura, as shown at the top of this post. Indeed, I think EmeraldHope may have really been on to something. You will see towards the end of this piece that the third force and consciousness does actually come into it as well.

I have already pointed out that if we take the triangular shape marked out by the knees of the bearded figure (who is the Shepherd King now for our purposes) you can make out a kite shape. By this Poussin may have intended to direct those in the know to the Bootes Constellation, within which Arcturus is the brightest star.

1621639957461.png

Why is this relevant to us? Well the Bootes constellation is known as ‘The Shepherd’ and the painting depicts shepherds. Here is what Wikipedia has to say about the constellation:

Boötes is one of the largest constellations in the sky. Located in the northern celestial hemisphere, the constellation is dominated by the Kite, a diamond-shaped asterism formed by its brightest stars.

The constellation’s name comes from the Greek word Βοώτης, Boōtēs, which means ox driver, plowman, or herdsman. The correct pronunciation is /boʊˈoʊtɨs/, with each ‘o’ pronounced separately and stress on the second syllable. The two dots over the second "o" indicate that both "o's" should be pronounced separately as "BOH-OH-TEEZ. Boötes was first catalogued by the Greek astronomer Ptolemy in the 2nd century.

The constellation is home to the contrasting double star Izar and Arcturus, the brightest star in the northern celestial hemisphere and third individual brightest star in the sky, after Sirius in Canis Major and Canopus in Carina Constellation. Continuing with the theme of knees, Arcturus’ position is always described as being next to the knee of Bootes. In the Shepherd of Arcadia painting there are two shepherds shown kneeling on one knee. One may therefore represent Hercules and the other Theseus/Dionysus perhaps (see below for more on this connection).

Boötes is the 13th largest constellation in the night sky, occupying an area of 907 square degrees. It is located in the third quadrant of the northern hemisphere (NQ3) and can be seen at latitudes between +90° and -50°. The neighbouring constellations are Canes Venatici, Coma Berenices, Corona Borealis, Draco, Hercules, Serpens Caput, Virgo, and Ursa Major.

Boötes belongs to the Ursa Major family of constellations, along with Camelopardalis, Canes Venatici, Coma Berenices, Corona Borealis, Draco, Leo Minor, Lynx, Ursa Major, and Ursa Minor.

So as you can therefore see Bootes is associated, inter alia, with:

(1) the constellation of Hercules (who I think is depicted in the painting);

(2) the constellation Draco associated with the dragon (and by extension the Alpha Draconians - Lizzies);

(3) the constellation Ursa Major (the Great Bear and Big Dipper) associated with the Merovingians and King Arthur - “Arth” meaning “bear” in Welsh);

(4) the constellation Corona Borealis, which is associated with Ariadne, the wife or consort of Theseus or Dionysus, depending on which version of her story one follows. By Greek tradition, her wedding diadem was set in the heavens as the constellation Corona Borealis after her death in childbirth. It could be a pregnant Ariadne depicted in Poussin’s painting and the tomb depicted could be hers as well, thereby linking us to the Dionysian (underground) mysteries beloved of secret societies such as the Freemasons and Rosicrucians; and

(5) the constellation Virgo (for which see below).

1621640039574.jpeg

Also of interest is the fact that the patch of sky Boötes occupies in space faces away from the plane of our Milky Way galaxy and contains few astronomical objects. In fact, the constellation contains one of the most empty places in the known universe, the Boötes Void. This mysterious void is an area of the universe 250 to 330 million light-years across that is nearly empty, containing only a handful of galaxies, according to NASA.

Hercules

For our purposes, I want to concentrate on the constellation Hercules though, as one of its stars is of particular interest here. Hercules (constellation) - Wikipedia.

The traditional visualisation imagines α Herculis as Hercules's head; its name, Rasalgethi, literally means "head of the kneeling one". Hercules's left hand then points toward Lyra from his shoulder (δ Herculis), and β Herculis, or Kornephoros ("club-bearer") forms his other shoulder. His narrow waist is formed by ε Herculis and ζ Herculis. Finally, his left leg (with θ Herculis as the knee and ι Herculis the foot) is stepping on Draco's head, the dragon/snake who Hercules has vanquished and perpetually gloats over for eternity.

The reference to Hercules stepping on the dragon’s head links with the story of Hercules in the Garden of the Hesperides and Ladon, the Dragon protector of the Golden Fleece. However, it has perhaps a certain resonance for us as regards the Lizzies (Alpha Draconians) and the Orions and their plans for the conquest of Earth at fourth density.

It is also worth looking at the history of the Hercules constellation in antiquity for clues as to why Poussin might have depicted him in a kneeling position in his painting.

History of the Constellation of Hercules

According to Gavin White, the Greek constellation of Hercules is a distorted version of the Babylonian constellation known as the "Standing Gods" (MUL.DINGIR.GUB.BA.MESH). White argues that this figure was, like the similarly named "Sitting Gods", depicted as a man with a serpent's body instead of legs (the serpent element now being represented on the Greek star map by the figure of Draco that Hercules crushes beneath his feet). He further argues that the original name of Hercules – the 'Kneeler' (see below) – is a conflation of the two Babylonian constellations of the Sitting and Standing Gods.

The earliest Greek references to the constellation do not refer to it as Hercules. Aratus describes it as follows:

Right there in its [Draco's] orbit wheels a Phantom form, like to a man that strives at a task. That sign no man knows how to read clearly, nor what task he is bent, but men simply call him On His Knees [Ἐγγόνασιν "the Kneeler"].

Now that Phantom, that toils on his knees, seems to sit on bended knee, and from both his shoulders his hands are upraised and stretch, one this way, one that, a fathom's length. Over the middle of the head of the crooked Dragon, he has the tip of his right foot. Here too that Crown [Corona], which glorious Dionysus set to be memorial of the dead Ariadne
[Is it her tomb depicted in the painting?], wheels beneath the back of the toil-spent Phantom. To the Phantom’s back the Crown is near, but by his head mark near at hand the head of Ophiuchus* [...] Yonder, too, is the tiny Tortoise, which, while still beside his cradle, Hermes pierced for strings and bade it be called the Lyre [Lyra]: and he brought it into heaven and set it in front of the unknown Phantom. That Croucher on his Knees comes near the Lyre with his left knee, but the top of the Bird’s head wheels on the other side, and between the Bird’s head and the Phantom’s knee is enstarred the Lyre.”

* Ophiuchus is the old name for the constellation of Serpentarius, the Serpent, a constellation that we know Francis Bacon and his Rosicrucians paid great attention to along with Cygnus as a result of supernovae occurring there. If Poussin was also a Rosicrucian, as Osborn strongly hints at, he would have shared a common interest in these constellations. Remember also for these purposes that Zeus was supposed to have given his divine son, Apollo, a Lyre to play. Does the Phantom represent the human race on its knees after the fall perhaps?

The story connecting Hercules with the constellation is recounted by Dionysius of Halicarnassus:

On his way back to Mycenae from Iberia having obtained the Cattle of Geryon as his tenth labour Heracles came to Liguria in North-Western Italy where he engaged in battle with two giants, Albion [N.B. the ancient name for Britain] and Bergion or Dercynus. The opponents were strong; Hercules was in a difficult position so he prayed to his father Zeus for help. With the aegis of Zeus, Heracles won the battle. It was this kneeling position of Heracles when he prayed to his father Zeus that gave the name "the Kneeler" and Hyginus

Given Poussin’s classical knowledge, I think that none of what is mentioned here would have escaped his attention and it is, therefore, quite possible that he deliberately encoded this meaning into his painting.

But it is the star Herculis i that I want to draw to everyone’s attention since it had a particular role in antiquity.

1621640106255.png
The constellation Hercules

The C’s have confirmed that the Great Pyramid of Giza was built in 10,800 BC about 2,000 years after the deluge. They have also confirmed that it was aligned to both past and future super novae.

In this last regard, I would recall to your attention what Gary Osborn had to say in his article on the Poussin Codes, which I have posted previously:

“Well after some months I discovered that aside from the additional symbolism it contains – notably esoteric in origin and association – this painting also contains a direct reference to the Orion star constellation and the Precessional Cycle of roughly 26,000 years.

The two extreme positions on the Giza Meridian of the Orion star constellation, which historians say was used by the ancients as a ‘gauge-marker’ for this cycle, appeared to be present in the painting . . . how Orion appeared 13,000 years ago - i.e., 11,000 BC, and how Orion would appear in 2000 AD. (See presentation The Arcadian Shepherds Version II).”

Now 11,000 BC puts us roughly in the ball park of the Deluge and the destruction of Atlantis. Well it is interesting to note which star was the pole star around that time. It just happened to be Herculis i or Iota Herculis, which is the star shown on Hercules foot on the right in the picture above, the one stepping on the serpent/dragon’s (Draco’s) head.

It is interesting to note that there are fifteen stars in Hercules that are currently known to be orbited by extrasolar planets. At the moment, none of them seem to be earth like and capable of sustaining life but I stand to be corrected by any astronomers out there. There also some deep-sky objects appearing in the Hercules constellation:

AT2018cow, a large astronomical explosion detected on 16 June 2018. As of 22 June 2018, this astronomical event has generated a very large amount of interest among astronomers throughout the world and may be, as of 22 June 2018, considered a supernova tentatively named Supernova 2018cow.

Hercules contains two bright globular clusters: M13, the brightest globular cluster in the northern hemisphere, and M92. It also contains the nearly spherical planetary nebula Abell 39. M13 lies between the stars η Her and ζ Her; it is dim, but may be detected by the unaided eye on a very clear night. [Etymologically, “Abel” is linked to the word “Apple” in old English.]

Keystone asterism

Like the ‘Kite’ in Bootes and the ‘Celestial Flail’ in Draco, the constellation Hercules also has an asterism, which is a quadrangle formed by π Her, η Her, ζ Her and ε Her (known as the "Keystone" asterism) as Hercules's torso.

Where I see the words “Key” and Stone” shown together this immediately makes me think of the C’s use of the words “Key” and “Stone” (as in “Einstein” meaning one “one stone”) in the transcripts. Could the “key book” the C’s referred to, as discussed before, therefore be a book on the Zodiac perhaps?

Iota Herculis – the Pole Star of 10,000 BC

Iota Herculis is a B-type subgiant star that is at the end of its hydrogen fusion stage. With a stellar classification B3IV, it is considerably larger than the Sun, having a mass that is 6.5 times solar and a radius 5.3 times. Though its apparent magnitude is only 3.80, it is 2,500 times more luminous than the Sun, yielding an absolute magnitude of -2.11, brighter in fact than the most of the hot B stars in the Pleiades open star cluster. The Hipparcos satellite mission estimated its distance at roughly 152 parsecs (pc) from Earth, or 496 light years (ly) away; an updated parallax measurement from Floor van Leeuwen in 2007, however, puts the distance at 455ly with a much tighter error factor of only 8l.

It is also interesting to look at the Chinese view of this star in antiquity.

In Chinese, 天棓 (Tiān Bàng), meaning Celestial Flail, which refers to an asterism consisting of ι Herculis, ξ Draconis, ν Draconis, β Draconis and γ Draconis. Consequently, ι Herculis itself is known as 天棓五 (Tiān Bàng wu, English: the Fifth Star of the Celestial Flail.)

Remember that a lodestar is a star that is used to guide the course of a ship, especially the Pole Star. In 11,000 BC, the Pole Star was Iota Herculis, not Polaris as today.

Hamlet’s Mill

This reference to the Pole Star brings me back to what EmeraldHope said in his post:

“But "Arcturus", in the Bootes constellation (shaped like a kite, on the handl of the dipper) is in the knee of the shepherd king (masonic symbolism - bare knee) - crown, treasure chest, burning lamps etc. And he is fighting a dragon/snake and holding a shield. (medusa/minotaur).”

We have now investigated the ‘knee of the shepherd king’ in relation to the constellation and person of Hercules. However, it is his reference to “handl of the Dipper” that particularly resonates with me here. The C’s had made an enigmatic reference to ‘Handl” (note the unusual spelling) in the transcripts and we investigated this clue when looking into their quote: “No Alfalfa in the German Highlands” and at the German composer, George Handel. However, “Handl” is also close to the word “handle” in English and the “handle of the Dipper” means the pole star, which the Big Dipper (known as the “Plough” in England) or Ursa Major constellation, the Great Bear, revolves around in the northern sky. Today that star is Polaris but in 10,000 BC it was Iota Herculis.

Interestingly, the Big Dipper is also an asterism in the constellation of Ursa Major just like the ‘Kite’ is in Bootes, the ‘Celestial Flail’ was in Draco to the ancient Chinese and the Keystone asterism is in Hercules. An asterism is a prominent group of stars that form a noticeable pattern of stars but are smaller than, or even part of, a constellation. The Big Dipper is therefore a clipped version of the constellation Ursa Major, the Great Bear, with the Big Dipper stars outlining the Bear's tail and hindquarters. ... The Little Dipper is also an asterism, these stars belonging to the constellation Ursa Minor the “Little Bear”. The two outer stars in the Big Dipper's bowl are sometimes called the pointers. They point toward Polaris, the North Star or the location of the North Celestial Pole. Polaris is at the end of the Little Dipper's handle.

We have encountered the idea of the Pole Star turning the handle of the Big Dipper before in the concept of ‘Precession’ where the stars of the Zodiac process 360 degrees around the night sky of a wobbling Earth over a period of approximately 26,000 year. The way this concept was encoded in ancient myths was explored in the book ‘Hamlet’s Mill’ by Giorgio de Santillana and Hertha von Dechend, first published in 1969, which was an essay investigating the origins of human knowledge and its transmission through myth.

Hamlet's Mill - Wikipedia

A reference to the book was made in Gary Osborn’s article on the Poussin Codes where he indicated that precession was a concept Poussin would have been well aware of as a Rosicrucian adept.

Hence, when we study Poussin’s painting we seem to be drawn more and more into classical mythology, with all its hidden meanings, and the Zodiac with its well known signs.

The Twins and the Two Johns

This now brings me back to EmeraldHop’e reference to Arcturus in his quote. This also links with another well known constellation Gemini, since the sign of the twins could be said to be represented in his painting by the beardless twin shepherds who are either standing or kneeeling beside the tomb holding staves. I have already suggested they could represent the twins Castor and Pollux (twin stars in the constellation of Lyre) who accompanied Hercules on the Argo in its mission to find and retrieve the Golden Fleece. However, they could also represent two other well known figures in Christianity, i.e., St John the Baptist and St John the Evangelist, the beloved Apostle.

I have been reading Peter Gardiner and Gary Osborn’s book The Shining Ones’ and thought I would share what they had to say on the topic of the two Johns who, as suggested, may be the alternative figures represented in the painting. They point out that the Egyptian trinity of Isis, Osiris and Horus is linked with the Knights Templar and John the Baptist. If Poussin was a Freemason, then the Freemasons, who see themselves as heirs of the Templars, would share this veneration of the saint in spite of its overt links with Catholicism (although Poussin was, of course, a catholic himself, educated by the Jesuits, whose brothers were an archbishop and priest respectively). You will recall that the Templars were accused of worshiping the ‘evil’ image of a human head – a carved head reliquary – which they called ‘Baphomet’. We have previously discussed what the term Baphomet may actually connote; i.e., the ‘Baptism of Metis’ or Sophia/Wisdom. I hope to have more to say on this subject in due course.

According to Gardiner and Osborn, this carved head has been described as having two faces back-to-back or perhaps three heads or faces – two faces back-to-back with a third placed centrally (like the three-headed Celtic god Bran). Some say that Baphomet had the face of a man or a woman or both. But if it had two faces, then in Gardiner and Osborn’s view, they think it was most probably a head with a male and a female face back-to-back, in which case it was more than likely modelled on the two-faced Roman god Janus, the god of new beginnings and/or endings, of spiritual portals and gateways. (see the alternative double view of Poussin’s painting depicting a possible Janus figure below).
1621640232855.jpeg

Janus was also the god of change, transition or transformation from one condition to another and one world to another, which relates to the midpoint between the opposites being a gateway. This is highly relevant to us, as we are now on the cusp of a transformation from third density to fourth density.

Gardiner and Osborn’s theory is that the two or three faces or heads of the Baphomet head were those of St. John the Baptist and St. John the Evangelist with that of Christ in the centre. It is well known that the Templars venerated John the Baptist and preferred St John’s gospel to the other three gospels. Hence, Gardiner and Osborn think that the Templars equally venerated St. John the Evangelist who is often depicted in classical art as clean shaven and effeminate looking. Think of Leonardo da Vinci’s famous Last Supper painting where this is clearly the case. The same is true of his painting of John the Baptist too. And when you look at the two twin figures in Poussin’s painting they are clean shaven and effeminate looking as well. Moreover, images of heads, both male and female, abound in Templar literature and art.

The authors then point out that the Baphomet figure is based on the ancient Egyptian triad of Osiris, Isis and Horus and other similar triads. These tricephalic (three-headed) images symbolise the three forces in consciousness – positive, negative and neutral – whether or not the midpoint is clearly indicated by a third face or not. Their reasoning is based on the alchemical symbolism of the androgyne, the union of male and female opposites. As they point out in their book, the chief male god of a pantheon is almost always associated with the sun or sky (think of Ra or Apollo) and the chief female goddess with the Moon or the Earth (think of Selene or Gaia). From the union of these deities comes forth the ‘son of the sun’; a trinity is created. ‘One becomes two, the threefold appears’. Could this be the solution to the puzzle of the three hares all sharing two ears as they turn in rotation?

The Eye of the Medusa

Now the Eye of the Medusa is considered to be the star Algol located in the constellation of Perseus, who slew the Gorgon Medusa and cut her head off, giving it to Athena/Artemis as a trophy before he sailed off into the sunset with Andromeda to establish the Perseid line based by tradition in Mycenae. Early astronomers nicknamed Algol the Demon Star. ... The star Algol takes its name from an Arabic word meaning “the Demon's Head.” Algol - Wikipedia

The name Algol derives from Arabic رأس الغول raʾs al-ghūl : head (raʾs) of the ogre (al-ghūl) (“ghoul”). The English name Demon Star was taken from the Arabic name. In Hebrew folklore, Algol was called Rōsh ha Sāṭān or "Satan's Head", as stated by Edmund Chilmead, who called it "Divels head" or Rosch hassatan. A Latin name for Algol from the 16th century was Caput Larvae or "the Spectre's Head". In Chinese, 大陵 (Dà Líng), meaning Mausoleum, refers to an asterism consisting of β Persei, 9 Persei, τ Persei, ι Persei, κ Persei, ρ Persei, 16 Persei and 12 Persei. Consequently, the Chinese name for β Persei itself is 大陵五 (Dà Líng wu, English: The Fifth Star of Mausoleum).

One wonders whether Poussin’s tomb could even be a representation of Algol, the Medusa’s head, as a mausoleum.

Historically, the star has received a strong association with bloody violence across a wide variety of cultures. In the Tetrabiblos, the 2nd-century astrological text of the Alexandrian astronomer Ptolemy, Algol is referred to as "the Gorgon of Perseus" and associated with death by decapitation: a theme which mirrors the myth of the hero Perseus’s victory over the snake-haired Medusa. Astrologically, Algol is considered one of the unluckiest stars in the sky and was listed as one of the 15 Behenian stars (a selection of fifteen stars considered especially useful for magical applications in the medieval astrology of Europe and the Arab world).

Volund the Star Smith

Returning to Arcturus and Hercules, I came across this interesting article by Peter Kruger on an ancient German poem based on ‘Volund the Star Smith’, which seems to link together much of what we have been discussing about these constellations all in one mythological story.

Germanic Astronomy

I was particularly struck by this passage in the article concerning the kneeling man who we have been linking to Hercules:

"Hercules, the figure on bended knee and called by the Greek name of Engonasin, about whose origin no certainty prevails. Of this constellation is begotten the desertion, craftiness, and deceit characteristic of its children, and from it comes the thug who terrorizes the heart of the city. If perchance his mind is moved to consider a profession, Engonasin will inspire him with enthusiasm for risky callings, with danger the price, for which he will sell his talents: daring narrow steps on a path without thickness, he will plant firm feet on a horizontal tightrope; then, as he attempts an upward route to heaven, (on a sloping tightrope) he will all but lose his footing and, suspended in mid-air, he will keep a multitude in suspense upon himself." [Manilius, Astronomica, 1st century, AD, p.353.]

This description of Hercules fits very well with the attributes of Gemini man who is known as the "consummate man" who is somewhat shallow and interested in the things of material life. Hence, the figure of Hercules could be seen to represent the material and non-spiritual man. Hercules also features in the story of the ‘Golden Apples of the Hesperides‘ where I mentioned in a previous post that he behaved very badly, like a thug as described above by Manilius:

Apollonius Rhodius, Argonautica 4. 1390 ff (trans. Rieu) (Greek epic C3rd B.C.):

"[The Argonauts port their ship across the Libyan desert :] They set her [the ship Argo] down from their sturdy shoulders in the Tritonian lagoon. Once there, it was their first concern to slake the burning thirst that was added to their aches and pains. They dashed off, like mad dogs, in search of fresh water; and they were fortunate. They [the Argonauts] found the sacred plot where, till the day before, the serpent Ladon, a son of the Libyan soil, had kept watch over the golden apples in the Garden of Atlas, while close at hand and busy at their tasks the Hesperides sang their lovely song. But now the snake, struck down by Herakles, lay by the trunk of the apple-tree. Only the tip of his tail was still twitching; from the head down, his dark spine showed not a sign of life. His blood had been poisoned by arrows steeped in the gall of the Hydra Lernaia (Lernaean), and flies perished in the festering wounds.

Close by, with their white arms flung over their golden heads, the Hesperides were wailing as the Argonauts approached. The whole company came on them suddenly, and in a trice the Nymphai (Nymphs) turned to dust and earth on the spot where they had stood. Orpheus, seeing the hand of Heaven in this, addressed a prayer to them on behalf of his comrades : ‘Beautiful and beatific Powers, Queens indeed, be kind to us, whether Olympos or the underworld counts you among its goddesses, or whether you prefer the name of Solitary Nymphai. Come, blessed Spirits, Daughters of Okeanos (Oceanus), make yourselves manifest to our expectant eyes and lead us to a place where we can quench this burning, never-ending thirst with fresh water springing from a rock or gushing from the ground. And if ever we bring home our ship into an Akhaian (Achaean) port, we will treat you as we treat the greatest goddesses, showing our gratitude with innumberable gifts of wine and offerings at the festal board.’

Orpheus sobbed as he prayed. But the Nymphai were still at hand, and they took pity on the suffering men. They wrought a miracle. First, grass sprung up from the ground, then long shoots appeared above the grass, and in a moment three saplings, tall, straight and in full leaf, were growing there. Hespere (Hespera) became a poplar; Erytheis an elm; Aigle (Aegle) a sacred willow. Yet they were still themselves; the trees could not conceal their former shapes--that was the greatest wonder of all. And now the Argonauts heard Aigle in her gentle voice tell them what they wished to know.

‘You have indeed been fortunate,’ she said. ‘There was a man here yesterday, an evil man, who killed the watching Snake, stole our golden apples, and is gone. To us he brought unspeakable sorrow; to you release from suffering. He was a savage brute, hideous to look at; a cruel man, with glaring eyes and scowling face. He wore the skin of an enormous lion and carried a great club of olive-wood and the bow and arrows with which he shot our monster here. It appeared that he, like you, had come on foot and was parched with thirst. For he rushed about the place in search of water; but with no success, till he found the rock that you see over there near to the Tritonian lagoon. Then it occurred to him, or he was prompted by a god, to tap the base of the rock. He struck it with his foot, water gushed out, and he fell on his hands and chest and drank greedily from the cleft till, with his head down like a beast in the fields, he had filled his mighty paunch.

The Minyai were delighted. They ran off in happy haste towards the place where Aigle had pointed out the spring."

The reference to Hercules being prompted by a god to tap the base of the rock with his foot from which water gushed out reminds me of how in Exodus Moses struck a rock with his staff from which water then gushed out to quench the thirst of the children of Israel. One also wonders whether the tale conceals the destruction of Atlantis by cometary bombardment and the gradual recovery of the Earth with new life eventually springing forth.

With the tale of ‘Völund the Smith’, we can see how these Greek myths of the classical age were refashioned for Northern European peoples to explain how the constellations came into being.

“And they invented fables of his performing twelve labours, as the symbol of the division of the signs of the zodiac in heaven; and they arrayed him with a club and a lion's skin, the one as an indication of his uneven motion, and the other representative of his strength in "Leo" the sign of the zodiac.”

Nevertheless, these myths always contained coded information for those who knew how to decode it, which is where the Illuminati and the Brotherhood of the Serpent come in to the picture, with their modern manifestations being Freemasonry and Roscicrucianism.

As for the constellation of Virgo and how it fits into the picture, I was struck by what Kruger had to say

“Searching at the Germanic Astronomy starry sky for a young woman next to Hercules we obviously have to take a closer look to the constellation Virgo. Virgo is depicted normally with a staff or rod in her right hand and an ear of grain in her left hand. The word Virgo itself is often explained as meaning “twig, young shoot”. Virgo is thought to represent in one tale Erigone who on finding her father Icarius (Bootes) dead, hanged herself in grief and was raised to heaven. An alternative story (cf. Aratus, Phaen. 98 ff.) identified her as Astraea, literally the star-maiden. We should also mention the story of Persephone living both in Hades and in Olympus.

As an interesting side aspect the very bright star Spica, the ear of grain is not always seen as part of the constellation Virgo but as a separate constellation. It is tempting to identify Virgo, the star maiden Astraea, with Bodvild and assume that Spica, the ear of grain in her hand of the Greek story is thought to be a ring in the Northern myth.”

Persephone, the wife of Odysseus, is often linked with Kore/Hagar, the last surviving branch of the Perseid family. Remember also the link between “Kore” and apple “Core” within which are found the pips or seeds to create new apple trees or shoots.

I previously posted Laura’s comments on Poussin’s painting and would refer to them now in order to establish a link with the possibility that the woman in the painting may represent both Ariadne and the constellation Virgo. Laura said:

“I do notice that the shepherdess' head is right in the middle of a tree branch, almost as
if it were a halo. But, I don't know what kind of tree it is .......

And, we know that the Arachnea, the spinner, was transformed into a spider by a Jealous Hera, the "cow-faced." But was THEN represented as the "menstruating Moon Goddess." And, Ariadne gave the clues to Theseus, but was THEN loved by Dionysus.

The two trees on the left of the painting look like Poplar trees to me, which would link them to Hespere/Hespera in the Garden of the Hesperides, since she became a poplar tree in the story of Hercules quoted above. I am no expert on trees but the tree standing behind Ariadne looks like an Ash tree to me, judging from the shape of the leaves. The Ash tree is linked with the Yggdrasil, which in Norse cosmology is an immense and central sacred tree, the World Tree. Around it exists all else, including the Nine Worlds. Yggdrasil - Wikipedia

Could Poussin have intended this link? I think so. Of course a world tree around which everything revolves links us back to the Pole Star and the Little Dipper, which currently acts as the handle cranking the mill.

Coming back to the tale of ‘Völund the Smith’ once more, we finally catch up with EmeraldHope’s treasure chest:

21. They came to the chest, | and they craved the keys,
The evil was open | when in they looked;
To the boys it seemed | that gems they saw,
Gold in plenty | and precious stones.

24. They came to the chest, | and they craved the keys,
The evil was open | when in they looked;
He smote off their heads, | and their feet he hid
Under the sooty | straps of the bellows.

As for the serpent depicted by the constellation Ophiuchus (Serpentarius), Kruger has this to say in his article:

“Just below the constellation Hercules we find the constellation of Ophiuchus. This constellation is normally seen as a man holding a giant serpent. On the other hand the constellation serpent is depicted on the sky as divided into two constellations, the head and the tail of the serpent.

It is now very interesting to look on the way the stars of Ophiuchus are normally connected on star maps as in the figure below. Indeed this constellation looks like a house or a chest. This has been noticed before, Björn Jonnson interpreted it e.g. as the door of Valhalla.”

If we take both observations together we can see in fact a chest and in front of the chest a constellation called the head of the serpent, the other part of the figure being the tail of the serpent. The two parts of the constellation Serpent can be interpreted as parts of the slaughtered sons. In the following strophes [verses] we find additional interesting information about the fate of the dissected brothers.

1621640289043.jpeg

Ophiuchus, the constellation in the shape of a house or chest

25. Their skulls, once hid | by their hair, he took,
Set them in silver | and sent them to Nithuth;
Gems full fair | from their eyes he fashioned,
To Nithuth's wife | so wise he gave them

26. And from the teeth | of the twain he wrought
A brooch for the breast, | to Bothvild he sent it;

Völund spoke:
27. Bothvild then | of her ring did boast,
. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . | "The ring I have broken,
I dare not say it | save to thee."

37. "Their skulls, once hid | by their hair, I took,
Set them in silver | and sent them to Nithuth;
Gems full fair | from their eyes I fashioned,
To Nithuth's wife | so wise I gave them.

38. "And from the teeth | of the twain I wrought
A brooch for the breast, | to Bothvild I gave it;
Now big with child | does Bothvild go,
The only daughter | ye two had ever."

Both the silver cup and the brooch can be found without a problem to represent star constellations. The cup is the constellation Crater placed near Hydra and the brooch made out of the teeth is seen as Corona Borealis. Indeed Corona Borealis looks like a jawbone with teeth. Only the eyes of the sons turned into gems are too non-specific to be identified in the sky.

I am struck by the similarities between this tale and that of Perseus and the Medusa, where Perseus slays Medusa and cuts off her head, presenting it to Artemis/Athena who wears it as a trophy on her aegis. The Corona Borealis is also linked with the story of Ariadne and Theseus, as we discovered earlier. Hence, what we are seeing here is the same ancient myths with encoded information being presented in different tales to be passed on through oral tradition to posterity.

Conclusion

Thus, I think in this article, I have managed to link practically all of the things that EmeraldHope referred to in his quote and all these would seem, in one way or another, to be concealed in Poussin’s painting:

“Well, I am open of course to being wrong. But "Arcturus", in the Bootes constellation, (shaped like a kite, on the handl of the dipper) is in the knee of the shepherd king (masonic symbolism - bare knee) - crown, treasure chest, burning lamps etc. And he is fighting a dragon/snake and holding a shield. (medusa/minotaur)

And if you look at my avatar, you can poof that shape up to 3/5 principle. The torus is related to the atom as well if my learning is correct. Seems to me this is the place of decision - the way up (cone- hyperspace) or the way down - third force - consciousness.”

Thus, without knowing it at the time, EmeraldHope has helped to provide an explanation for some if not most of the features in Nicolas Poussin’s painting.

On this point I would just like to quote again from Philip Gardner and Gary Osborn’s book ‘The Shining Ones’ where they state:

When individual or maybe even a few such ‘clues’ are spotted, their broader significance may be easily overlooked, ignored or explained away as something mundane or at best a ‘coincidence’. Many lead us on a highly convoluted trail of double and sometimes multiple meanings. However, when they are looked at in total, the deeper meaning becomes apparent.

I think this is very true of the clues the C’s have given us and why it is necessary to lay out all the evidence to try and see the bigger picture or what the C’s refer to as a mosaic.

Attachments

• 1621639933355.png
    1621639933355.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 1621640204747.jpeg
    1621640204747.jpeg
    427.3 KB · Views: 2
I haven't been following this thread too closely (otherwise my brain would probably melt) so just throwing it in here in hope it hasn't been touched upon already. Some researchers believe that Akhenaten and Moses was the same person. See for instance this interview:

There are other videos on this topic as well. (but they don't contain a punk rock break, LOL)
Thank you for posting this Youtube video. I will take a look at it. My main issue with the theory though is that the C's would most likely have told us if Moses was Akhenaten. Instead they told us that Abraham was Moses and Paris of Troy. Moreover, the C's confirmed that Akhenaten drowned in the Nile (was murdered) whereas Moses was eventually taken by 4th density STO and is now in stasis like Jesus.

I remember reading a book by Graham Phillips called Act of God some years ago that suggested Moses was the Egyptian prince Thutmose, a half brother of Akhenaten, who seemed to disappear from view before Akhenaten's demise. The name 'Moses' is very close to 'Mose' and we know that Moses was supposed to have been raised as an Egyptian prince, so there may be some mileage to this theory. I will need to research to see whether they have found a body for Thutmose in the Valley of the Kings. Phillips makes a good case for the biblical plagues being the result of the explosion of the volcano on Thera but I don't accept his theory that Thera/Santorini was Atlantis, which seems to be gaining a lot of traction these days.

Prince Thutmose served as a priest of Ptah in ancient Memphis. ... Prince Thutmose disappears from the public records and appears to have died some time during the third decade of Amenhotep III's kingship, fairly late. In his place, his younger brother Amenhotep IV, later known as Akhenaten, succeeded to the throne.

What we don't know is when Moses fled into the desert. One assumes it was late in Akhenaten's reign. I guess I will just have to dig Phillips' book out again to see what he said about this.

In general the cabal is distorting who is good and bad so we just need to understand what this small group of people trying to achieve with their tentacles of control over humanity. The whole point is to see that their actions create a lot of fear/low vibrations among the population thus the creation of war, pandemic etc. In order for evil realm to exist they need to feed on a lot of concentrated fear energy. It is like cancer because our soul are portal scalar to our other self (as above as below) so in a way our fear will contaminate higher realms too. It is most important that you form your own opinion rather than surrendering it to others in power. Don't get inoculation just because some rich people and politicians say so on tv. If enough people get rid of their fear, evil would fail to gain control of our planet.

In general the cabal is distorting who is good and bad so we just need to understand what this small group of people trying to achieve with their tentacles of control over humanity. The whole point is to see that their actions create a lot of fear/low vibrations among the population thus the creation of war, pandemic etc. In order for evil realm to exist they need to feed on a lot of concentrated fear energy. It is like cancer because our soul are portal scalar to our other self (as above as below) so in a way our fear will contaminate higher realms too. It is most important that you form your own opinion rather than surrendering it to others in power. Don't get inoculation just because some rich people and politicians say so on tv. If enough people get rid of their fear, evil would fail to gain control of our planet.
You make some good comments here but I am not sure quite how they fit into this thread and what we have been discussing on it of late. One way of combatting the cabal's creation of fear is to expose them and their methods to view. They do not like light being shed on their dealings. The cabal has operated throughout the centuries and millenia through front organisations or underground schools (the 'underground stream'). There efforts would seem to have been coordinated down through the ages to create and establish a new Golden Age, a New Arcadia in our own time, nothing more than the creation of a New Atlantis, which is repeating the same mistakes of the old Atlantis. However, we are now approaching the end of a Grand Cycle.

Although some of the people who have been named in this thread were no doubt well intentioned and wanted to improve humanity's lot others, like John Dee, were far more political in their motives. Dee, for example, helped to inspire the rise of the British Navy and with it the British Empire and acted as a spy for Queen Elizabeth. Even Nicolas Poussin was viewed as being a political opponent of Cardinal Mazzarin in France.

In this thread, where we have focused on those who were involved with Freemasonry and Rosicrucianism, we are looking at people who helped to shape our modern world for good or bad. This includes men like Sir Francis Bacon, who was not only Lord Chancellor of England but also a leading Rosicrucian who may have written the Rosicrucian Manifestos, which had a profound effect on Europe and may have helped to provoke the 30 Years War. Bacon also headed the English secret service and helped, therefore. to fashion it into what it has become today in the guise of MI6. It was MI6 officers who helped in the establishment of the fledgling CIA in 1947. I hope you begin to see the picture and why these links are important.

I also suspect strongly that Dee and/or Bacon were involved with Oak Island and the TDRAM buried there. I have found a possible link with John Dee and Oak Island that I hope to bring up in a future post.

Buried in Galle

In studying Nicolas Poussin’s painting and making the various deductions we have up to now, I think we are in reality on a quest for undreamed of treasure that may be nothing more than the Holy Grail itself. The C’s have given us many clues in this regard since they effectively said the secret was in the painting not the brush sticks, which may be an oblique reference to the artist and the underground stream Poussin represented (possibly the Illuminati).​

One of the clues given to Laura was a cryptic reference to ‘buried in Galle’. What we do know is that Galle is not in France, Gaul being the old Roman name for present day France, nor is it in Sri Lanka.

Here are the various exchanges were the C’s referred to “Galle”, the first being this one:

Q: What is the relationship between Perceval, Paran Sikarios, the Assassini, and Ishmael, the son of Hagar, at the well of the mirror?

A: Spear of Destiny.

Q: Are the Ishmaelis the carriers of the true bloodline, and the line of Isaac and Jacob, the Supplanter, the carriers of the monothiestic covenant, are the false line?

A: Close.

Q: Are the Ishmaelis also the carriers of the knowledge of levitation, the cult of the head or the skull...

A: Try to connect to the Templars.

Q: Did the Templars discover the secrets of the Ishmaelis, the Assassini, and is this what they carried into Europe, and then underground?

A: Buried in Galle.

Notice that Galle is linked with: (1) the Knights Templar; (2) the Assassins; (3) the Ishmaeilis; (4) Hagar/Tara and (5) the cult of the head or the skull - think Baphomet and the Head of Bran here.

The subject also came up in the Session of 23 August, 2001:

Q: (L) What is the difference between Galle and Gaul?

A: Clue.

Q: (L) Do they both refer to France?

A: No.

Q: (L) Does Galle refer to Rhineland?

Q: (L) I discovered today that one of the Maltese islands, the one that is now called Gozo, was once called "Gaul." Is that getting closer?

Q: (L) You aren't going to tell me that. (TB) And you're sure it's not Sri Lanka? (L) Is it Sri Lanka?

I think TB made a reference to the Galle because there is an ancient city of that name on the southwest coast of Sri Lanka. It’s known for Galle Fort, the fortified old city founded by Portuguese colonists in the 16th century. Galle was perhaps the ancient seaport of Tarshis, from which King Solomon drew ivory, peacocks and other valuables. Ancient Greek and Roman geographers may have known about Galle, which they might have called the Cape of Birds. Ptolemy might also have known about the port which he referred to as Odoka. Moroccan traveller Ibn Battuta visited Galle (or Qali as he called it) in 1342.

Galle it seems had been a prominent seaport long before western rule in the country: Persians, Arabs, Greeks, Romans, Malays, Indians, and the Chinese were doing business through its port.In 1502, a small fleet of Portugese ships, under the command of Lourenço de Almeida on their way to the Maldives, were blown off course by a storm. Realising that the King resided in Kotte close to present day Colombo, Lourenço proceeded there after a brief stop in Galle.

Lourenço de Almeida (c.1480 - March 1508) was a Portuguese explorer and military commander. He was born in Martim in Portugal the son of Francisco de Almeida, the first viceroy of Portugese India. Acting under his father, Lourenço distinguished himself in the Indian Ocean, and made Ceylon (present day Sri Lanka) tributary to Portugal. He made the first Portuguese voyage to Ceylon in 1505 and established a settlement there, thus permitting the expansion of the Portugese Empire in Asia.

However, the most important thing to note about Lourenço was that he belonged to the Order of Christ. When Pope Clement V ordered the dissolution of the Knights Templar in 1312 that might have been the end of the Templars in Portugal, except that the Portuguese monarch, King Denis, cunningly re-established them in 1317 as the ‘Order of Christ’. They were now under royal control and the wisdom of Denis’s decision soon became clear. The vast wealth of the Templars was used to fund early Portuguese explorations during the reign of Henry the Navigator, giving rise to the Portuguese Golden Age.

Hence, it was a fair assumption by TB that the Knights of Christ (under whose flag Christopher Columbus sailed to the Americas) could have been the agents who may have hid the famous Templar treasure. Nevertheless, the C’s very clearly rebutted this potential line of research. However, notice that they said ‘close’ when Laura mentioned Gozo and the Rhineland. Gozo is, of course, a small island off the island of Malta where ancient Neolithic remains have been found. Indeed, there is a whole thread devoted to Malta on the Forum. This may therefore be suggestive of a possible Neolithic link between Galle and Gozo.

The next development came in the session of 13 June 1998:​

A: What does stein mean, is it "written in stone?"

Q: Stein as in 'grail,' and stone as in 'philosopher's'[stone]. So, maybe we are getting close.

A: What does Einstein mean?

Q: 'One stone.' And a stein is a cup and a stone at the same time. So, Triesen is in the 'beautiful countryside between the Rhine and the alpine world.' There is an alp called Lawena, nearby Lake Constance, and the Swiss canton of St. Gallen. You said something about being buried in 'Galle' and this seems to have all the related elements collected together... all the key words... so am I...

A: On the right track? It looks good.

Q: But how do alfalfa fields connect with all of this? There is nothing about alfalfa? Comment?

A: You think there is no alfalfa in the Germanic highland?

Q: Well, are we supposed to go to Liechtenstein to find what we are looking for?

A: Be patient... clues will progress nicely. Remember the Canary Islands?

Q: Yes, I remember. Okay, that takes care of several things. You are talking about bloodlines becoming parasitically infested and harassed at times of quantum leaps such as now, when I was reading back over this, it seems that this is a repeating cycle, this parasitic infestation; and then reading the history of Gregory of Tours, and all of these truly amazing things - lights in the sky, plagues, repeated incidents of aerial phenomena... a 'light like a serpent' in the sky... a bright light and 'snakes fell from the clouds...' in 590, fiery globes traversed the heavens and then an eclipse of the sun. These astronomical phenomena were usually followed by inclement weather which, in its turn, brought plague... is this the kind of parasitical infestation, harassment and so forth that we are talking about here?

A: Maybe, look for more clues.

Q: Well, do you have a specific point that you would like to toss on me here so that I have an idea of what I am looking for?

A: Undulating matrix/mosaic.

We have previously looked into the ‘no alfalfa in the Germanic highland’ quote but the references to ‘written in stone’, ‘Liechtenstein’, the ‘right track’ and ‘undulating matrix/mosaic’ would subsequently enter into the equation and we also got a reference here to the Grail. I also think that ’Einstein’ meaning ‘one stone’ is a further clue as well.

It would also help to look back at something the C’s had said about Alfalfa in the session dated 21 June 1997, as there are links to the above:​

A: Alfalfa fields in Rhineland yield as of yet undreamed of treasures.

Q: Where are these alfalfa fields?

A: Near tracks well worn.

Q: Another clue, please?

A: Nope, that is enough for now!!

A: We do not mean Rhinelander, Wisconsin... Or do we?!? Who
is to tell?

Q: Who?

A: The searcher, the sepulcher, the one who carries the staff
in constant search for greener pastures.

A: Last clue for tonight: Look for the vibratory frequency light. Good Night.

We have previously seen how Alfalfa ties in with Rhineland, Wisconsin but we now see references to ‘undreamed of treasures’, ‘near tracks well worn’, ‘sepulcher’ and, ‘the one who carries a staff’’.

Now a sepulcher or sepulchre is a small room or monument, cut in rock or built of stone, in which a dead person is laid or buried. This ties us in nicely with Poussin’s painting of the ‘Shepherds of Arcadia’, which features a tomb with the bearded figure of the Shepherd king (Hercules?) pointing to the inscription on it, which may in turn link us back to “What does stein mean, is it "written in stone?".

Laura then followed up the statement about undreamed of treasure in the alfalfa fields of Rhineland in the session dated 26 July 1997:​

Q: You previously talked about 'undreamed of treasure in alfalfa fields of Rhineland.' Is this a physical, spiritual or knowledge based treasure?

A: It is all three.

Hence, what we are looking for, i.e., the Holy Grail, is not merely a physical thing for it also has spiritual and knowledge dimensions to it as well.

Finally we have a quote from Laura in the session dated 27 January, 2012:

Q: One thing I do want to understand, since it is involved in all of this, is the idea of the 'Shepherd.' All of the ancient legends and stories and myths lead, ultimately, to something about the 'shepherd,' or the 'Shepherd King.'

A: Shepherd is most likely to be struck by lightning, due to staff, and thus "enlightened," or "illumened!!"

This quote by the C’s links back to what they said about “the searcher, the sepulcher, the one who carries the staff in constant search for greener pastures. We all know that a shepherd carries a staff or crozier (as carried by Christian bishops since Christ is the Good Shepherd and his ancestor King David was also a shepherd boy). However, the Was and other types of staves (the plural of staff) was also a sign of a pharaoh’s authority in Ancient Egypt. For this reason they are often described as "sceptres", even if they are full-length staffs. The staff with the longest history seems to be the heqa-sceptre (the "shepherd's crook"). Sceptre - Wikipedia. This object of royal power seems to have been a universal one in ancient times and was followed by Mesopotamian kings, Persians rulers, the Greeks, Etruscans and Romans amongst others and still persists down to our own age. We should also consider Moses, who as an Egyptian prince was trained by the Egyptian priesthood. He carried a staff that not only swallowed up the Egyptian priests snakes in a magic contest but famously opened up a stream of gushing water when he struck a rock with it in the desert, thereby quenching the thirst of the children of Israel (symbolic perhaps of enlightenment quenching the thirst of those seeking knowledge, wisdom and understanding). Was Moses’ staff really a high tech gadget perhaps? One should also consider magicians carrying wands and druid priests carrying staffs in this same context.

Hence, we see here a double meaning for sepulchre. It can be either a tomb or the staff of a king, a ‘royal sceptre’. This leads us back to the idea of the divine right of kings through their special royal bloodline, which may suggest their alien hybrid origins. By chance I was watching an Ancient Aliens episode yesterday that focused on the link between royal bloodlines and the possible alien heritage of many kings and emperors, including the Pharaohs of Egypt, Wotan (Odin), the Yellow Emperor in China (see a previous post), the first Japanese emperor and Genghis Khan. What made the people they ruled accept them as their ruler was the idea that they were children of the gods and had a special bloodline that made them superior and god-like. Remember that Louis XIV, who was the king of France at the time of Nicolas Poussin, believed in the divine right of kings and was known as the ‘Sun King’ (think also of Ra, the sun god and Ramses II). This may also tie in with the idea of kings or pharaohs who carry royal sceptres being considered as illumined ones – as indicated by the C’s saying: “Shepherd is most likely to be struck by lightning, due to staff, and thus "enlightened," or "illumened!!"

The Shining Ones

I have been reading Philip Gardiner and Gary Osborn’s book The Shining Onesand they deal with the subject of illumination at great length and link it to the concept of ‘kundalini’, which in their view is the physical process of enlightenment through the energetic stimulation of the chakra system. Even the concept of halos seen around Egyptian pharaohs, saints and angels in artistic representations stems from this idea. It may even be the process of enlightenment that the C’s were referring to here. I would really recommend this book as it provides an explanation for so much the C’s have mentioned over the years including the ‘Law of Three’, the ‘Third Man Theme’, without all the attached New Age psychobabble. It even has a chapter devoted to trees.

However, it was something else that these authors referred to in the book, which drew my attention, something that relates to “tracks well worn”. The Shining Ones begins with a discussion of a wandering shamanic priesthood (the ‘Shining Ones’) who in the authors’ view were members of a major long-term, worldwide secret society. This could be the Great White Brotherhood or White Sect (think of the Druids for example) that the C’s have referred to. They could also be the Illuminati (the illuminated ones). From our perspective, their origins may be found in the division between the Sons of Belial and the Sons of the Law of One in Atlantis, and even possibly before Atlantis on Kantek, where the C’s have suggested there was an antagonism between certain groups. Laura has also noted the division between the circle or mound builders and the pyramid builders in ancient history, which may be a reflection of this older division.

The authors touch on Atlantis within the book when they discuss the source civilisation for the Shining Ones but they refuse to be drawn into the debate about Atlantis (or aliens for that matter), although they do recognise that there could have been a highly advanced technical civilisation in ancient times (including Mu, Lemuria, Thule and Hyperborea as well) that could have been the source of the shamanic knowledge. The main point they make is that this high knowledge was delivered and disseminated through the medium of myths and fables passed down orally from generation to generation by simple folk who were unaware of the secret these stories and fairy tales (think ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’ for example) contained.

The Clan of the Cave Bear

The Clan of the Cave Bear was a 1986 American adventure movie based on a book of the same name by Jean M. Auel. The movie is about a young Cro-Magnon woman who becomes separated from her family and orphaned during an earthquake. She is found by a group of Neanderthals and raised as one of their own. Unfortunately, as the years go by, her own superior intelligence causes disaster for the entire tribe, especially its future chief, Broud. See The Clan of the Cave Bear (film) - Wikipedia for the plot, which also involves a heavy dose of shamanism.

I mention this film only because it covers that brief period of time the C’s spoke of when Cro-Magnon man (including presumably Kantekkians) and Neanderthals may have co-existed. In the film, the Cro-Magnon girl ends up having Broud’s (the chief’s son) child after he viciously rapes her, which may be indicative of Neanderthal psychopathic genetics, as discussed elsewhere on the Forum. The movie unwittingly ties in with a real cave that had a lot to do with bears and is mentioned in The Shining Ones. This cave may help to explain what the C’s meant by ‘well worn tracks’ and links, I think, with undreamed of treasure, enlightenment/illumination and possibly the Holy Grail and the ‘Court of Seven’ that the C’s also spoke of.

The Shining Ones mentions what they call the ‘rites of red ochre’ and their starting point for this is a Neanderthal man’s body buried in a cave circa 46,000 BC in the south of France, where the body had been packed with red ochre clay, the ‘blood of the earth’. This represented a symbolic returning of the body to the earth whence it came (think Adam who was made from clay by God in Genesis) or a re-entering of the blood red womb of mother earth, the shamanic ‘world mother’. The colour red was also associated with rebirth and the cycles of life and death. The authors point to evidence for numerous ancient red ochre burials around the world including one of a child in Swaziland in southern Africa circa 41,000 BC, where the body had been dusted with ashes and red ochre. Later cults in this area held to the belief in rebirth and reincarnation, so this may have been equally true of the people who carried out the burial. Even today it is still a custom to throw earth down into a grave when a person’s body has just been interred.

The reference to red ochre clay may also tie in with Haematite, the ‘blood red-stone’, which is an iron oxide (see more below on this). The word is derived from the Greek word for blood. Wikipedia tells us that the red chalk writing of this mineral was one of the earliest in human history. The powdery mineral was first used 164,000 years ago by the Pinnacle-Point man, possibly for social purposes. Hematite residues are also found in graves from 80,000 years ago. Red ochre clay contains unhydrated haematite, whereas yellow ochre contains hydrated haematite. Apparently, aboriginal shamans in Australia have known for thousands of years how to bake yellow ochre to produce the dust they sprinkle their dead with.

The authors then mention a very revealing find that was made in 1917 at a known Neanderthal bear-hunter site dated to around 73,000 BC (N.B. which puts it in the ball park for the explosion of Kantek) at Drachenloch, near Vattis in the Swiss Alps. Inside the cave an altar was discovered, which consisted of a rectangular stone chest with a great stone slab as a lid. Inside the chest seven bear skulls had been placed with their muzzles pointing to the entrance of the cave. Commenting on the significance of this discovery the author, Michael Hayes, wrote:

So the number seven, above all other numbers, was engrained in the consciousness of the hominid tens of thousands of years before the Egyptians and Sumerians came on the scene. Did the Neanderthals stumble on the [occult significance of the] number seven purely by accident or were they subconsciously reading what was written in their genes.”

The Shining Ones’ authors pondered whether the Neanderthals themselves possessed this metaphysical knowledge or was their ritualistic behaviour evidence of some outside influence. When we reflect on the film ‘The Clan of the Cave Bear’, the Cro-Magnon girl was just such an outside influence with her superior intellect and it was she who helped the tribe to find a large cave that gave them good shelter from the elements. The authors therefore wondered whether the Neanderthals at Vattis were really aware of the deeper understanding that lay behind their own rituals, which could be said of many of us even today. I will return to this theme in Part 2 when reflecting on one archaeologist’s more recent views on the matter.

I don’t know if this particular Neanderthal finding has been discussed before on the Forum. If it has, please let me know. When I read this I was rather intrigued by the location since Drachenloch means in English a Dragon’s lair, which makes me think of the Lizzies. When researching this subject I came across an interesting thread on the Forum called ‘Getting a Handl on things’.​
Getting a "Handl" on things?

In this thread they considered some of the things I have been looking at in this article. I was even surprised to learn that ‘Galle’ in German may mean ‘a godforsaken place’, which chimes very nicely with a place that might be associated with the Lizzies. However, I was drawn to one particular post in that thread by Minas Tirith:​

“Quote from: Laura on Session January 27, 2012:

Q: One thing I do want to understand, since it is involved in all of this, is the idea of the 'Shepherd.' All of the ancient legends and stories and myths lead, ultimately, to something about the 'shepherd,' or the 'Shepherd King.'

A: Shepherd is most likely to be struck by lightning, due to staff, and thus "enlightened," or "illumened!!"

Strange-I know this is really out there-but there was a reference in Timothy Good's book "Alien Base" where a woman was supposedly visited by ET's and they told her that they were here (on Earth) to mine tritium-her husband thought she was mistaken and meant titanium-but here it is again...interesting, if true. Tritium is a radioactive isotope-I wouldn't think ingesting it would have pleasant effects...

They would probably "mine" Tritium on an atomic molecular level...

I read on Wikipedia:

Tritium is produced naturally in the upper atmosphere when cosmic rays strike nitrogen molecules in the air.

So Alfafa being "nitrogen-fixing", would that mean it would help with the production of tritium / attraction of tritium to a particular place or spot?

Session 28 November 1998

A: Ever feel as if you are dancing around in circles?
Q: (L) Yes, but one of the unique things about this Horselberg business is that, the legend is that three 'fiery objects' landed on top of this mountain. And, if you draw a line from Horselberg, which is a 'big rock,' to the 'big rock' of Luxembourg, it crosses the
Rhine exactly on the big rock of the Lorelei..
A: Tritium.
Q: (L) Well, Lorelei, translated from German, going back to the Saxon roots, is literally, 'Laura's rock.' I just thought that was VERY funny. You had said to look for the three, the 'triplicative connecting profile,' a rock, and you mentioned sirens. Lorelei later evolved into a story about sirens...
A: Tritium mines.
Q: (L)[To Ark] What is tritium? (A) In physics, it is an isotope of hydrogen. You have deuterium, and you have tritium, and you make fusion bombs out of tritium. (L) So, there are tritium mines there? (A) You cannot mine for tritium because it is a gas...
A: But what does it emanate from?
Q: (A) That's a good question. I don't know. We can find out.
A: Look for clue!
Q: (L) You say I am dancing around in circles...
A: We are saying, as always, pay attention to the words.

Wikipedia:

Although tritium can be a gas, its most common form is in water, because, like non-radioactive hydrogen, radioactive tritium reacts with oxygen to form water. Tritium replaces one of the stable hydrogens in the water molecule, H2O, and is called tritiated water (HTO). Like H2O, tritiated water is colourless and odourless.

The session then goes on:

Q: (L) Well, this paper says also the following: the divining-rod itself is but one among a large class of things to which popular belief has ascribed, along with other talismanic properties, the power of opening the ground or cleaving rocks, in order to reveal hidden treasures. Leaving him in peace, then, with his bit of forked hazel, to seek for cooling springs in some future thirsty season, let us endeavor to elucidate the origin of this curious superstition. The detection of subterranean water is by no means the only use to which the divining-rod has been put. Among the ancient Frisians it was regularly used for the detection of criminals; and the reputation of Jacques Aymar was won by his discovery of the perpetrator of a horrible murder at Lyons. Throughout Europe it has been used from time immemorial by miners for ascertaining the position of veins of metal; and in the days when talents were wrapped in napkins and buried in the field, instead of being exposed to the risks of financial speculation, the divining-rod was employed by persons covetous of their neighbors' wealth. If Boulatruelle had lived in the sixteenth century, he would have taken a forked stick of hazel when he went to search for the buried treasures of -ean ValOean. It has also been applied to the cure of disease, and has been kept in households, like a wizard's charm, to insure general good-fortune and immunity from disaster. As we follow the conception further into the elf-land of popular tradition, we come upon a rod which not only points out the situation of hidden treasure, but even splits open the ground and reveals the mineral wealth contained therein. In German legend, "a shepherd, who was driving his flock over the Ilsenstein, having stopped to rest, leaning on his staff, the mountain suddenly opened, for there was a springwort in his staff without his knowing it, and the princess [Ilse] stood before him. She bade him follow her, and when he was inside the mountain she told him to take as much gold as he pleased. The shepherd filled all his pockets, and was going away, when the princess called after him, 'Forget not the best.' So, thinking she meant that he had not taken enough, he filled his hat also; but what she meant was his staff with the springwort, which he had laid against the wall as soon as he stepped in. But now, just as he was going out at the opening, the rock suddenly slammed together and cut him in two. Here the rod derives its marvellous properties from the enclosed springwort, but in many cases a leaf or flower is itself competent to open the hillside. The little blue flower, forget-me-not, about which so many sentimental associations have clustered, owes its name to the legends told of its talismanic virtues. So, here we also have staffs and flowers and birds and all sorts of things that can 'open the ground,' something going on underground, 'rock-breaking' plants, such as 'saxifrage' which became sassafras. It says here: 'the further we
penetrate into this charmed circle of traditions, the more evident does it appear that the power of cleaving rocks or shattering hard substances, enters as a primitive element into the conception of these treasure showing talismans.' Then it talks about the schamir,
by which aid Solomon was said to have built his temple, and that it is like a 'worm no bigger than a barleycorn' that could split the hardest substance. The bottom line is, that some kind of power, rock breaking, ground-penetrating power...
A: Does not gold conduct electricity, heat, etc.?
Q: (L) Yes, and gold is also called a ferrophile metal, or 'iron loving,' because it binds easily with iron.
A: And iron...
Q: (L) Iron in the blood... iron in the ground...
A: Magnetic...
Q: (L) Exactly. Anyway, somehow, all this connects backward to something that Solomon used to build his temple, and you told us previously that the secret that the Templars discovered UNDER the temple, was something that related to anti-gravity and that it was 'buried in Galle.' So, yes, we are going in circles. Can you comment on my comments?
A: Circles, hmmm...

In a way everything is in here.

The springwort is interesting, too

In European folk-lore, a plant to which various magical virtues were attributed, among them that of drawing down the lightning and dividing the storm: identified by Grimm with the caperspurge, Euphorbia Lathyris.”

Once again we see a reference to Galle in the session above and the C’s making a cryptic comment about ‘circles’ in relation to the mention of anti-gravity and the object buried in Galle. Circles and dancing in circles makes me think of the circle builders and of spinning in circles and dancing with the god Apollo at Stonehenge every 19 years (the metonic cycle*), which also links to the druids, a white priesthood. It also links us back to haematite, the iron in the ground found in red ochre clay, which was used in ancient burial rites before modern man emerged on the scene. The session also links with Tritium, which is discussed on that thread. However, I would rather leave that on one side for now and come back to it later but it should still be viewed as being in the mix.​

*19 years is the metonic cycle. Metonic cycle - Wikipedia. Diodorus , Siculus reports that Apollo is said to have visited the Hyperboreans once every 19 years, which suggests that the ancient Britons were the Hyperboreans.

Instead, I would like to take us back to the Drachenloch near Vättis in the Swiss Alps. When I checked on Vättis, I learned that it was in fact a village near to the town of Pfäfers, which is a municipality in the Wahlkreis (constituency) of Sarganserland in the Canton of St. Gallen. The villages of Pfäfers, St. Margrethenberg, Vadura, Valens, Vasön and Vättis all belong to the municipality.

Going back to the session of 13 June 1998, when Laura said “... there is an alp called Lawena, nearby Lake Constance, and the Swiss canton of St. Gallen”, the C’s responded: On the right track? It looks good”.

In the session 21 June 1997 they had said:

A: Alfalfa fields in Rhineland yield as of yet undreamed of treasures.

Q: Where are these alfalfa fields?

A: Near tracks well worn.

Thus, I would argue that the C’s reference to ‘tracks well worn’ was to ancient bear tracks, which leads us to the Drachenloch (the Dragon’s Lair) near St. Gallen.

If this hypothesis is correct, what it does not tell us is how long the undreamed of treasure was buried there, who put it there and what the undreamed of treasure is. I will try to answer these questions in part 2 of this article where I will also add a bit more detail about what was found by the archaeologists at Drachenloch and then discuss a sceptical note from an archaeologist that raises important questions as to who put the seven bear skulls inside the stone chest and what the meaning of this occult arrangement may be.​

[...]
A: We do not mean Rhinelander, Wisconsin... Or do we?!? Who
is to tell?

Q: Who?

A: The searcher, the sepulcher, the one who carries the staff
in constant search for greener pastures.

A: Last clue for tonight: Look for the vibratory frequency light. Good Night.

Now a sepulcher or sepulchre is a small room or monument, cut in rock or built of stone, in which a dead person is laid or buried. ...​

Whited Sepulcher also means Pharisee/Hypocrite.

"The searcher"..."in constant search for greener pastures"

IIRC, there was this stament by the C's somewhere, that STS is forced to seek knowledge for ever.

Q: (L) What is the difference between Galle and Gaul?

A: Clue.

Q: (L) Do they both refer to France?

Q: (L) Does Galle refer to Rhineland?

About "Galle" and "Gaul".

In German language "Galle" first and foremost means bile (gall).

Das Wort Galle (mhd. galle, ahd. galla) leitet sich von der indogermanischen Wurzel *ghel-, „gelb, grün“ ab; die Galle ist somit nach ihrer Farbe benannt. Aus dieser Wurzel hat sich im Griechischen χολή (cholé) „Galle“ entwickelt.

Tranlation: The word Galle (mhd. galle, ahd. galla) is derived from the Indo-Germanic root *ghel-, "yellow, green"; gall is thus named after its color. From this root, χολή (cholé) "bile" has developed in Greek..
-> Galle – Wikipedia

...but Galle can also mean:
Galle bezeichnet in der Veterinärmedizin, vor allem in der Pferdemedizin, eine Umfangsvermehrung synovialer Strukturen (Gelenke, Sehnenscheiden, Schleimbeutel), die durch eine entzündliche Vermehrung der Synovia hervorgerufen wird.

Translation: In veterinary medicine, especially in equine medicine, Galle refers to a circumferential increase in synovial structures (joints, tendon sheaths, bursae) caused by an inflammatory increase in synovium.

and...

"Gaul" in German language is first and foremost a derogatory or dialectal term for a domestic horse.

Whited Sepulcher also means Pharisee/Hypocrite.

"The searcher"..."in constant search for greener pastures"

IIRC, there was this stament by the C's somewhere, that STS is forced to seek knowledge for ever.
Thank you for your comments. The expression 'Whitened Sepulcher' was used by Christ against the pharisees to point out their hypocrisy. The pharisees, as religious leaders, were required to set an example to the people at all times. However, during fasting seasons they would usually resort to putting ashes on their faces and wearing a small white cuboid object on their heads, which contained an extract from the Jewish scriptures. Hence, they presented an image to the Jewish public of being holy on the exterior but inwardly they were anything but. Thus, Christ was pointing out their hypocrisy and they knew full well what he meant when he said this.​

The comments about the followers of the Lord of the Serpent came from this exchange with the C's:

A: Look: 353535.
Q: (L) What is the 35 sequence?
A: 5 minus 3.
Q: (L) Okay, we have strange math. But, you can do anything with
numbers because they correspond to the universe at deep levels...
A: Is code.
Q: (L) What does this code relate to? Is it letters or some written
work?
A: Infinite power.
Q: (L) How is infinite power acquired by knowing this code? If you
don't know the correspondences, how can you use a numerical
code?
A: Lord of Serpent promises its followers infinite power which they
must seek infinite knowledge to gain, for which they pledge
allegiance infinitely for which they possess for all eternity, so long as
they find infinite wisdom, for which they search for all infinity.
Q: (L) Well, that is a round robin... a circle you can't get out of!
A: And therein you have the deception! Remember, those who seek
to serve self with supreme power, are doomed only to serve others
who seek to serve self, and can only see that which they want to see.
Q: (L) The thought that occurs to me, as we are talking here, is that
the STS pathway consists of an individual who wants to serve
themselves - they are selfish and egocentric -they want to impel others
to serve them; they want to enslave others; and they find ways to
manipulate others to serve them. But, they end up being impelled by
some higher being than they are. Because they have been tricked into
believing that by so doing, they are actually drawing power to themselves
through the teachings, including the popular religions which promote being
"saved" by simply believing and giving up your power. And, then,
you have a whole pyramid of people TAKING by trickery and
deception, from others. The taker gets taken from in the end. A
pyramid where all those on the bottom, the majority, have no one to
take from, so they get absorbed into the next level higher, until you
get to the apex and everything disappears.
In the STO mode, you have those who only give. And, if they are
involved with other STO persons, everyone has and no one is at the
bottom or at the top, in a void. In the end, it seems like everyone
ends up serving someone else anyway, and the principle is the
INTENT. But in STO, it is more like a circle, a balance, no one is left
without.
A: Balance, yin-yang.
Q: (L) Obviously the 33 represents the Serpent, the Medusa, and so
forth...

A: You mentioned pyramid, interesting... And what is the geometric
one-dimensional figure that corresponds?
Q: (L) Well, the triangle. And, if you have a triangle point up you
have 3, joined to a triangle pointing down, you have 3, you have a
33. Is that something like what we are getting at here?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Is there a connection between the number 33 and the Great
Pyramid in Egypt
?
Q: (L) And what is that connection? Is it that the builders of the
pyramid participated in this secret society activity
?
A: Yes. And what symbol did you see in "Matrix," for Serpents and
Grays?
Q: (L) You are talking about the triangle with the Serpent's head in
it?
Q: (L) Are we talking in terms of this 33 relating to a group of
"aliens," or a group of humans with advanced knowledge and
abilities?
A: Either/or.

Q: (L) Is this what has been referred to in the Bramley book as the
Brotherhood of the Serpent
or Snake?

I was at one stage going to include the whole of this particular session in one of my previous articles. However, it was such a long session that I thought better of it. Nevertheless, it was an important session for so many reasons and did touch upon the meaning of the Medusa and the 3:5 code.

Given that much of this thread has been linked to Francis Bacon, John Dee and Nicolas Poussin and co who were all Rosicrucians, we can see that to some extent we are following the Brotherhood of the Serpent in its various guises over the centuries. That is why if you haven't read it yet, I would recommend reading Bramley's 'The Gods of Eden'. It is a very insightful book and explains, amongst other things, the importance of royal bloodlines, since the royals (the blue bloods - blue apples) have extra alien genetics in them.

I am soon going to upload part 2 of my article, which builds on all of this. Once you start to drill into the clues the C's have given us, you start to make the most amazing connections beween what on the surface is seemingly disparate information. So many of their clues are in fact multilayered, often with triple meanings. You really need to approach them with an open mind to see where they lead.

About "Galle" and "Gaul".

In German language "Galle" first and foremost means bile (gall).

...but Galle can also mean:

and...

"Gaul" in German language is first and foremost a derogatory or dialectal term for a domestic horse.
This is very interesting. As someone of Irish/Gaelic heritage, I instinctively think of the French when the name Gaul is mentioned because the Gauls occupied France in Roman times. The French name for the Welsh people is Les Galles, which made me wonder whether Galle was Wales at one stage. In addition, the Irish are thought of as the Gaels who were Celts too. One thing I do know is that Celts have a great love for horses and were always thought of as good riders in antiquity. This may also link with the Scythians who were Celts as well who migrated back to Europe via the Middle East from northern China.

Buried in Galle - Part 2

Caves of Switzerland: Drachenloch

The Drachenloch (Dragon's Lair) was excavated in the years 1917 to 1923 by Dr. Emil Bächler. The remains of more than 30,000 cave bears (Ursus Spelaeus) gave the cave its name.

Beneath the cave bear bones, two fire places were found, but no other human remains. However, a famous finding of Dr. Emil Bächler was a bear skull with a femur sticking behind the cheek-bone. This position is only possible, if the femur is turned while it is moved behind the cheek-bone. This makes a human action very likely and started discussions about a bear cult of early man.

"In a chamber of the Drachenloch in Switzerland, a stone cist had been built to house stacked bear-skulls: piles of sorted long bones were laid along the walls of the cave. Another heap of bones contained the skull of a bear through which a leg bone had been forced, the skull resting upon two other long bones, each bone was from a different beast."

J.M. Coles, E. S. Higgs (1969): The Archaeology of Early Man, New York: Frederick A. Praeger, 1969, p. 286-287.

The image of a bear’s skull resting upon two other long bones makes me think of the well known skull and cross bones motif of the Knights Templar, used since by pirates, military regiments and the Skull and Bones Society at Yale.

"Why Neanderthal man began hunting the Cave Bear is not certain. It was a formidable animal, standing more than eight feet tall when reared in anger, and must have been a dangerous foe. It also lived in much more inaccessible places than most of the other game. Nevertheless, it was hunted - perhaps to fulfil an early hunting ritual. Discovery of bear skulls stacked in a stone chest in Drachenloch, Switzerland, supports this idea; the heads may have been trophies."

Lewis Binford (1981): Bones: Ancient Men and Modern Myths, New York: Academic Press, 1981, p. 10. A citation of F. C. Howell.

However, other archaeologists have sought to cast doubt on a Neanderthal cult of the cave bear. Below I am setting out in full an article by Philip Chase which adopts just such a sceptical attitude.

See Expedition Magazine - Penn Museum

The Cult of the Cave Bear​

Prehistoric Rite or Scientific Myth?​

By: Philip G. Chase

Many of the myths that plague archaeologists come from outside the profession, the product of overly imaginative minds untrained in the scientific study of the past and unfamiliar with the archaeological evidence. There are, however, a few very popular and widely believed myths about the past that come out of the discipline of archaeology itself and that are based on evidence collected and interpreted by professionals.

It is a part of the process of science that ideas arise, are later recognized as mistaken, and are dropped. However, when an idea is so spectacular or so romantic that it escapes from the dry pages of scientific journals and catches the public imagination; when it becomes firmly entrenched there; and when it continues to colour people’s ideas about the past long after it has been proven groundless—then it begins to take on the aspect of other legends like those of Atlantis or of the peopling of the Americas by the Lost Tribes of Israel.

The Cult of the Cave Bear is such a myth. The idea that Neanderthals (Fig. 1), the predecessors of modern humans in Europe, were engaging regularly in religious rituals involving the sacrifice or the worship of the now extinct cave bear appears to have been suggested separately by at least two excavators of cave bear dens early in the I920s. By 1975, a detailed analysis debunking all the evidence for such a cult had appeared in print. Yet since that time, best-selling novels, major Hollywood movies, and even college textbooks have portrayed the Cult of the Cave Bear as not only to have been found. Why the evidence is no longer to be taken as proving the existence of such a cult can be understood by examining the same evidence in the light of new methods and knowledge. Why the notion continues to be popular is harder to understand.

The Dragon’s Cave

In the years between 1917 and 1921, in a deep cave high above the Tamina Valley in Switzerland, Dr. Emil Bächler uncovered a series of spectacular finds. The sediments that filled the cave of Drachenloch (“Dragon’s Cave”) had been laid down during the Ice Ages, when both cave bears and Neanderthals flourished in Europe. What he found led Bächler to conclude that relationships between the two species had been more than casual.

The dirt and rock debris that filled the cave was full of bear bones. This in itself was not surprising, since cave bears used caves for hibernation (hence the scientific name Ursus spelaeus or “cave bear”) and, over centuries of such occupation, died in large enough numbers to leave abundant bones to be found by future excavators. But some of the deposits of bear bones found by Bächler’s workmen appeared to be far from natural. In two of the interior chambers were low mortarless stone walls, up to about 10 inches high, located 15 to 25 inches from the bedrock walls of the cave. Such constructions were in themselves remarkable, for elsewhere the only stone structures attributable to Neanderthals are extremely crude, consisting of irregular circles of rocks that were probably used to weight the bases of tents or windbreaks. In Drachenloch, however, not only were there walls, but behind these walls were found accumulations of bear bones — the long bones of the legs and more or less complete skulls. The pattern was very consistent. Where such walls were present, bones were present. Where they were absent, bones were rare along the cave walls

Other finds at Drachenloch were even more spectacular. Bächler found “about six” carefully made dry masonry chests, or cists, full of bear bones. One of these in particular has become famous. It was about three feet high and covered with a large limestone slab. Inside it were a group of cave bear skulls, all carefully aligned in the same direction. While workmen destroyed the chest before it could be photographed, Bächler published a sketch of it, drawn in cross-section some time after the excavation (Fig. 3). Many of the bones in these satisfyingly romantic but true as well.

How the myth came into being can easily be understood if we look at the most famous of the sites where ritual remains were thought cists exhibited the toothmarks of large carnivores, indicating that they had little or no meat on them at the time they were deposited. For this reason, it is unlikely that they represented caches of meat made by Neanderthal hunters. At the same time, the construction of the cists and their protection by stone slabs made it seem unlikely that the bones were deposited naturally.

Bächler also found a bear skull in another part of the cave, lying upright between two shinbones, with the thighbone of a bear thrust through the gap between the cheekbone and the skull (Fig. 4). Because the thighbone had to be twisted ninety degrees to get it through the opening, it seemed unlikely that it got there by accident. Elsewhere were other skulls, in niches between rocks, covered by slabs, sometimes vertical, sometimes horizontal, all of them apparently put in place by Neanderthals.

Because these cave bear deposits seemed to have no practical function, and because of their rather spectacular nature, they were taken by Bächler to be ritual deposits. The idea of cave bears as the objects of ancient Neanderthal rituals immediately became a part of the scientific view of Neanderthals (Fig. 5). And the notion of the Cult of the Cave Bear found support at other sites, where similar, although usually less spectacular, finds were excavated both in the same decade and in the decades since.

Archaeological Problems

The idea of a cave bear cult had its detractors, however, from the beginning. One such was the French prehistorian Dr. F. E. Koby, whose objections were quite clearly voiced. In fact, one reason his arguments were not more widely accepted may well have been that they were so strongly stated. Of a scientific group that had reported evidence of cavebear worship at a site in Austria, Koby wrote:

One may hope that they will acquire some experience and an ounce of common sense. The article in Natur and Technik is of some interest from the psychological point of view, allowing one to infer a certain collective suggestibility and constituting an interesting contribution [to our knowledge] concerning the formation of legends. (1951:9)

While such eminent prehistorians as the Frenchman Andre Leroi-Gourhan argued against the existence of the cave bear cult, it was not until a young paleontologist and archaeologist named Jean-Pierre Jéquier made a detailed case-by-case study of all the reported evidence that it became clear that in no case was the evidence sufficient to prove the existence of such a cult. Basically, Jéquier pointed out that there were two problems with the arguments and evidence presented in favour of the cult. The first had to do with the way in which the data were collected and reported. The second had to do with what people had learned since Bächler’s time about the way in which caves are filled, and the effects that these processes have on materials in the caves. A look at Drachenloch and one or two other cases will show how what Koby called “legends” can arise from within the field of scientific research.

Archaeological Methods and Reporting

At the time Bächler was excavating, archaeology and paleontology were far different disciplines than they are today. While excavators were aware of the general principle that finds are of use to science only to the extent that their context is known, context was generally studied and reported on a much grosser scale than it is today. Today digging is done by trained excavators or students, and detailed, carefully measured drawings and photographs of even run-of-the-mill matters—not to mention spectacular finds such as those reported by Bächler —are part of the routine documentation of any excavation (see box).

Drachenloch, however, was excavated by workmen. Although the excavations were conducted under his overall direction, Bächler was not at the site continuously; he simply visited it at various times during the work. In fact, he was absent when the skull with the thighbone through the cheekbone was found. While Bächler kept track of the gross changes in the layering of the cave fill and of the general shape of the cavity of the cave, he did not make measured drawings of the dry masonry walls, cists, or bone deposits — or, for that matter, of anything.

Had Bächler followed modern practices, we would today have careful records of exactly what each find looked like. There would have been photographs and measured drawings showing the exact shape and position of each stone in the walls and cists, and of the exact position of each bone in the deposits. The reader of the report would be able to see for himself what these looked like. In fact, however, all we have are Bächler’s descriptions based on his interpretations of the finds. We must accept that the cists were carefully constructed because Bächler says they were. We must accept that the low walls were made by humans because they looked that way to Bächler. We must, that is, accept Bächler’s judgment, since he has left us no way to judge for ourselves. As Jéquier expressed it (speaking not only of Bächler but of most of the evidence for cave bear rituals):

The facts are not recorded in the “raw state”, but already partially interpreted, already masked by a varnish that it is impossible to remove after the fact. The terms used are very significant: one author writes of a “dry-stone wall” instead of a pile of stones; another, of plaques forming a pedestal instead of a flat stone on which the skull was resting. The nuance is real, which is not to say that it is not justified here or there; to convince us, a more detailed explanation would nevertheless be more effective than the simple affirmations that we are given. (1975:47-48)

Is there, however, any evidence that Bächler’s descriptions are not accurate? While no one would suggest that Bächler was in any way intentionally distorting the evidence, there is indeed reason to think that his interpretations clouded his descriptions.

Some of this evidence can be taken from Bächler’s own reports. The sketch he made of the cist full of cave bear skulls in 1923 (Fig. 3) differs drastically from one he published in 1940 (Fig. 6). The cross-section of the limestone cavity and the order and numbering of the layers of fill are similar, but the cist and its contents are not. In the earlier drawing, the orientation of the skulls is different, as is the number of skulls shown. The size of the cist with long bones immediately adjacent to it differs greatly in the two drawings. Perhaps even more damning is the fact that the method of construction differs in the two drawings, from horizontal slabs in 1923 to vertical ones in 1940. Moreover, by 1940 a wall has appeared to the south (left) of the cists, containing more bones. As Koby pointed out, the later drawing not only differs from the earlier, but the ways in which it differs indicate that Bächler’s memory was being affected by his interpretation. The cists were better built, there were more of them, there were more skulls and bones in the structures. Koby perhaps carried his argument too far—he suggested that the new orientation of the skulls to the east rather than the south may have been because Bächler felt this was a more orthodox direction. Nevertheless, it is clear that Bächler was relying upon his memory, and that, at least to some extent, his memory was being affected by his interpretations of what he saw.

That this may have been the case in his 1923 report can be seen from the field notes kept by T. Nigg, the man who actually conducted the excavations. By contrast to Bächler, Nigg, whose notes have never been published, was at the site continuously. While Nigg shared Bächler’s ideas about the cave bear deposits, his notes (read in detail and cited by Jéquier) provide a rather different perspective upon the finds. Where Bächler spoke of walls, Nigg’s notes mention only two places where stones were piled vertically. Neither of them, according to Jéquier, was associated with any particular collections of bones. Moreover, while Bächler had emphasized that even the workmen were able to recognize the walls as human handiwork, Nigg made it quite clear that he could not decide whether they were intentional structures or merely accidental accumulations of rocks that had fallen from the cave roof.

Nor did Nigg ever write of stone chests. Rather, he spoke of cavities or holes filled with bones (“Knochengruben”) covered by large limestone slabs. In this regard, Jéquier points out a rather interesting feature of Mohler’s description. While he describes the cists as carefully constructed rectangular structures, he reported “about six” of these chests. If the structures were as carefully made as Bächler describes, they should have been readily identifiable. In this case, since they were of such importance, Bächler should have known how many there were. The inescapable conclusion is that they were not as easy to recognize, and therefore not as carefully constructed, as his descriptions would suggest.

Nevertheless, there do appear to have been cavities filled with bones and often covered with large flat rocks, and there is no reason to disbelieve the report of a bear skull with a thighbone thrust through the cheekbone. Even if Bächler’s interpretations of what he saw led him to exaggerate the quality of Neanderthal workmanship, the fact remains that he, at least, was convinced by what he saw. But if there were patterned deposits of cave bear bones found in the cave, and they were not the result of deliberate human activities, how can they be explained?

The Nature of Cave Deposits

Uchler’s interpretations of the animal bones from Drachenloch were entirely reasonable given what was known about the mechanics of cave filling at the time. In fact, other scholars have reached the same conclusions based on similar observations at other sites. The fact is, however, that we now know enough about how material is deposited in caves so that we can find natural explanations for what Bächler and Nigg saw.

Caves like Drachenloch are formed when the limestone bedrock is dissolved by water. Once the cave is open, however, other factors come into play, so that caves are often filled with materials ranging from large blocks of rock to very fine silts and clays. In caves dating to the Ice Ages, much of this fill consists of rocks, varying in size from ones an inch or two across to ones weighing tons that were pried from the cave walls and roof by frost action. Many of these are rather flat in cross-section. Moreover, once large blocks had fallen they were often further attacked by frost action. Nigg described one mass of flat rocks piled one upon another that he interpreted as a wall. Further work, however, led him to realize that this was simply a large block that had been split into leaf-like layers by natural weathering, and that the leaf-like fragments had remained approximately in place, giving the impression of a very carefully constructed dry masonry wall.

When cave bears entered a cave to hibernate, they began by scratching nests into the cave fill. In the process, bones and small rocks were pushed aside, often falling into crevices among the fallen blocks. This had two effects. First, it helped to build up accumulations of bones in natural cavities among rocks or among piles of rocks. Second, it protected the bones that did enter such interstices from further trampling and, if they were buried there, from weathering and decay. It is perfectly natural, therefore, that modern excavators should find concentrations of bones in cavities surrounded by rock. Moreover, because further weathering of the cave roof naturally produced subsequent roof fall, it is perfectly normal that such cavities would be covered by slabs of greater or lesser size.

Because accumulations of rock are not necessarily random, the patterns of rocks and bones can often be striking. Leroi-Gourhan has described how he was fooled into reporting a circle of cave bear skulls at the site of Les Furtins in France:

It was a small chamber with sloping walls, approximately circular and about three meters [ten feet] in diameter. The bears… had dug out their lair, forming, with the complicity of the sloping walls, the most beautiful trap for prehistorians one could imagine. When the overlying material had been removed, the little chamber was surrounded by a circle of bear skulls, oriented in all directions, but for the most part horizontal and lying in place…. The work of the bears and the unconscious elimination of all the little bones had sufficed to produce a structure such that one could hardly doubt the intervention of man. (1964:34)

The walls and cists of Drachenloch, if they were indeed as Bächler described them, could not be explained by such natural processes. But we have seen that Bächler‘s descriptions reflect interpretation, not the “raw” facts. As described by Nigg, they can indeed be explained by natural causes.

Even the thighbone thrust through the cheekbone has its parallels in nature. Koby described similar cases where, in deposits of bones dating to long before man’s entry into Europe, bones had been interlaced in highly improbable ways. One must remember that many cave bear sites such as Drachenloch are filled by thousands of bones. With such large numbers of bones being moved about by hundreds of bears, and given the laws of probability, it is almost inevitable that improbable juxtapositions will occur on occasion. Thus, it is not surprising that one should find, as a paleontologist did at the site of Salzofenhöhle, a cave bear skull with a pebble in the nostril, lying near two bones that happened to be parallel. This find was again taken to be proof of human ritual (Ehrenberg 1953). It is clear from published photographs that pebbles and bone fragments were plentiful in the area surrounding the skull. Yet the excavator ignored this larger context, and interpreted those pebbles actually in contact with the skull as evidence of ritual activities.

Jéquier evaluated not only the material from Drachenloch but virtually all the reported evidence for the cave bear cult. In every case, he made it clear either that the descriptions (like those of Bächler) reported what the excavator believed rather than what he had seen, or else that the phenomena observed had perfectly matter-of-fact natural explanations. In spite of this, the Cult of the Cave Bear remains firmly entrenched, not only in the public’s mind and in popular literature, but in textbooks as well. Why this is so is in itself an interesting phenomenon. One can understand the attitude of those who found Koby’s objections suspect on the grounds that they were overly strenuous, but neither Jéquier nor Leroi-Gourhan wrote in a manner that would imply bias. Jéquier’s study appeared in a publication that is not widely read by Ice Age prehistorians, but the same is not true of Leroi-Gourhan’s discussion.

The idea of a cave bear cult may have flourished in part because it is consonant with other ideas about Neanderthals held by many Ice Age experts. Archaeologists have found other, well-documented phenomena (such as intentional burials of Neanderthals and certain decorative or unusual objects) that have been interpreted as evidence of symbolism and religion. Moreover, many physical anthropologists are convinced that the biological differences between Neanderthals and modern humans are no greater than the differences among modern human populations. They have therefore concluded that Neanderthal lifeways were essentially modern, and probably included spiritual beliefs and ritual behaviour. While there are many scholars who disagree with these conclusions, archaeologists not specializing in Ice Age Europe (including writers of textbooks) have had little reason to be surprised or sceptical about the cave bear cult. It is perhaps the specialists in Neanderthal archaeology who are most responsible for the fact that so few people realize how thin the evidence for such a cult really is.

Disciplines like archaeology are of little use if they do not provide society as a whole with information about past times, information in which the public has some interest. The idea of the cave bear rituals was based on observations by trained scientists working according to the methods current at the time, and interpreting the data in terms of the knowledge available to them. Subsequent research has shown that their conclusions were not as soundly based as they thought, but that is the way of science. Although the cult of the cave bear has caught the imagination of both archaeologists and the general public, it seems likely that just as the process of science has undercut its scholarly foundations, so the spread of scientific information will eventually remove it from textbooks and best sellers alike.

G. Chase, .Philip "The Cult of the Cave Bear" Expedition Magazine 29.2 (1987): n. pag. Expedition Magazine. Penn Museum, 1987 Web. 22 May 2021 Expedition Magazine - Penn Museum

Thus, we find here a firm rebuttal of a Neanderthal Cult of the Cave Bear. However, although I am sympathetic to a scientist adopting a sceptical approach, there could be other explanations for what Bächler discovered.

First, if Cro-Magnon man had appeared upon the scene by 78,000 BC (when Kantek was supposedly destroyed) then some of them could have made it to the Swiss Alps to hunt bears. They would have had the intellect to carry out a ritual and arrange the seven bear skulls to face the entrance as originally reported.

Secondly, Chase may be underestimating the Neanderthals’ intellectual abilities and sensibilities where it came to creating rituals and nature cults. Even if he is correct though, is it possible that some Neanderthals may have been subject to a rapid mental acceleration by what they may have found in the cave? If it was the Holy Grail, given what the C’s have said about its powers:​

Q: Is this a physical, spiritual or knowledge based treasure?

A: It is all three,

then we cannot rule out the possibility that these Neanderthals might have been mentally transformed by contact with the Grail in a similar manner to the way in which the primitive hominids in the film ‘2001 A Space Odyssey’ were transformed by the presence of the obelisk. The C’s mentioned that the crack in the tomb which the bearded shepherd is pointing at represented a mind accelerator, so is this theory really so fanciful?​

Thirdly, the Grail could have been hidden there much more recently, perhaps by exiled French Knights Templar who had fled France in 1312. I have previously stated that a group of French Knights Templar fleeing France after the suppression of their order found sanctuary in Switzerland and helped some of the Cantons to achieve independence so as to establish the modern Swiss Federation. Is it possible they brought Baphomet/the Grail with them and hid it in the Dragon’s Lair to await later retrieval?

The Court of Seven

Previously I suggested that the Court of Seven may have been Sir Francis Bacon’s Noble Order of the Helmet. Bacon also promoted a seven step programme to Roscicrucian enlightenment. Below is the session in which the Court of Seven was first mentioned:

Q: Okay. I have several books on the subject. I will start tomorrow. Now, when the Templars were arrested, they were accused of worshipping a head, or skull, and also the god Baphomet. Were these spurious accusations designed to defame them?

A: Skull was of pure crystal.

Q: What is the definition of the god 'Baphomet,' if they did, indeed, worship such?

A: The holder of the Trent.

Q: What is THAT?

A: Seek.

Q: What is the meaning of 'The Widow's Son?' The implication?

A: Stalks path of wisdom incarnate.

Q: Why is this described as a Widow's son? This was the appellation of Perceval...

A: Perceval was knighted in the court of seven.

Q: The court of seven what?

A: Swords points signify crystal transmitter of truth beholden.

Q: What is the relationship between Perceval, Paran Sikarios, the Assassini, and Ishmael, the son of Hagar, at the well of the mirror?

A: Spear of Destiny.

Q: Are the Ishmaelis the carriers of the true bloodline, and the line of Isaac and Jacob, the Supplanter, the carriers of the monothiestic covenant, are the false line?

Q: Are the Ishmaelis also the carriers of the knowledge of levitation, the cult of the head or the skull...

A: Try to connect to the Templars.

Q: Did the Templars discover the secrets of the Ishmaelis, the Assassini, and is this what they carried into Europe, and then underground?

A: Buried in Galle.

Hence, we see in this sesssion a connection between: (1) the Templars; (2) the Ishmaelis/Assasins who had a cult of the head or skull; (3) a crystal skull of truth beholden, which the Templars referred to as Baphomet and which may in reality be the Holy Grail; and (4) the Court of Seven.

Indeed, the references to a “skull of pure crystal” and “Swords points signify crystal transmitter of truth beholden” confirm that we are talking here of Baphomet and the Holy Grail or the Merkaba/Mother Stone.

The discovery of a bear’s skull resting upon two other long bones could be viewed as representing the calling card of the Templars, a sort of X marks the spot if you like. If it was the Templars who arranged the bones and placed seven bear skulls in the stone chest, then they obviously meant to convey a message by doing so.

The C’s subsequently told Laura that the ‘Court of Seven’ had a celestial meaning. This could be a reference to the seven planets (i.e., the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and the Earth) which ancient cultures such as Sumer considered were the planets that ruled over the solar system and by extension the Earth. Think of the Council of Zindar linked to Saturn for example.

We also know from a previous post that the seven stars of the Little Bear (Ursa Minor) were considered as turning the handle of the mill that is the Milky Way, with the Pole Star at its apex. This myth, encoded into that of many cultures through the ages, was intended to pass on knowledge of the precession of the stars of the Zodiac, as the earth wobbled around on its axis through a 26,000 year cycle. However, the constellation of the Great Bear (Ursa Major – the Big Dipper) also has seven stars and they a held a special significance for nearly all early cultures. I came across a book online called the ‘Celestial Ship of the North’ by E. Valentia Straiton that had a lot to say about this subject. Untitled Document. I was particularly struck by what she had to say about the myth of the Garden of Eden:

“The Garden of Eden or Paradise, was the place of birth of Man, and of time. In this Garden, which was also called Meru, grew all the delicious fruits, flowers and vines, and among them the “Golden Apple” of primitive times. This Garden was placed at the North, the Egyptians called it Sais, and Proclus remarks, “It partakes of a peculiar emanation from God.” This is the Garden of Eden, the North Pole itself, the North that was called sacred, the home of the constellation of the Great Bear, the “Genetrix” [Mother], whose seven stars were the sailors, who watched over and ever will watch over the celestial sea.”

In Straiton’s book you will find many other allegories involving the Serpent, the Ark and the Holy of Holies etc. However, the reference to the Golden Apple in the Garden of Meru (often referred to a Mount Meru in eastern cosmology) or Paradise makes me think automatically of the ‘Garden of the Hesperides’ of Hercules and Argonaut fame. One can therefore see how many ancient myths were in fact conveying the same basic messages, which were hiding a deeper truth.

As regards this deeper truth, Philip Gardiner and Gary Osborn in their book ‘The Shining Ones’ link the seven bear skulls to what they call the ‘Law of Seven’. Indeed, they devote a whole chapter of their book to the ‘Law of Three’ and the ‘Law of Seven’ in shamanic cosmology. Thus chapter encapsulates so much that the C’s have told us over the years and is well worth reading.

Seven is the symbolic number of the universe, or the macrocosm, with the human being as the microcosm, so by extension to numerology it connects with the perfect man, since seven is the number of perfection. Seven was also deemed important in the process towards the enlightenment experience, i.e., Kundalini. Three signified the heavenly part of the seven and four the Earth and human part. Only together would they unite as seven. In Gardiner and Osborn’s view the three also signifies the ‘Three Jewels’ (the triad or trinity) that represent the three organs in the brain, the pineal (third eye) and pituitary glands and the central thalamus. These three jewels are also the three Golden Apples located at the top of the tree in the Greek myth of the Garden of the Hesperides, guarded by the dragon or serpent named Ladon. The tree is the same seven-levelled tree or ladder representing the spinal column. Seven is also the number of chakras. The male pineal gland and the female pituitary gland represent opposites with the thalamus representing the neutral point, where the two are united as one. This mirrors Gurdjieff’s ‘Three Forces’, i.e., active and passive with the neutral point being the ‘Third Force’ – think of the C’s Third Man Theme too.

Hence, one climbed the ladder or tree – the four lower chakras associated with the external material realm – to reach the three organs or glands (power centres) in the head associated with the internal psychical realm. The authors deem the chakra system to be the ultimate source of the significance of the sevens in myth, legend and mystical and spiritual systems the world over.

They also applied this thinking to the seven electron orbits or shells of the atom. They posit that the level or shell in which an electron is orbiting will depend on the amount of light energy it is absorbing or emitting every instant. The C’s seemed to suggest this light energy was supplied by seventh density. The electron needs to gain energy to reach the outer orbits of the atom so as finally to escape it. More often than not the escaping electron is captured by another atom – another miniature vortex. As regards the sphere of our own human consciousness, this image of the atom is inverted so that to escape the cycles or vortices of reality, an individual’s energy needs to reach inwards towards the source-centre of its own sphere by ascending the different frequency levels - like climbing the sacred mount (Meru) or tree (like Odin or Jack in ‘Jack and the Beanstalk’) towards the central apex. These levels are associated with the seven chakras or energy levels that align with the human spine. All the allegories employed in this mythology are shamanic in their origin and underline the ‘Shining’ enlightenment process. It is also worth recalling that the Tuatha de Danann were called the ‘Shining Ones’ too. I intend downloading a post on them in the near future to link with some of the things mentioned in this article.​

See Part 3 for the finish of this article.

Buried in Galle - Part 3

The Neanderthals and Kantek

Although the third option may be the most attractive from our point of view, it may still be worth exploring the second option further based on other things the C’s have said and additional archaeological evidence on Neanderthals that I have found on the Forum.

For example the C’s had some very interesting things to say about this matter in the session dated 24 September, 1995:

Q: (L) I am curious about what I call the "Scottish Question." Why is it that every time I start a paper trail on any issue of conspiracy, there always seems to be a link to Scotland and Scots?

A: "Celtic," what does it mean?

Q: (L) Well, the word "kilt" comes from "Celtic," but no one seems to know where they originated... they just sort of appeared on the landscape, so to speak.

A: Exactly!

Q: (L) Are you going to tell us?

A: No, not just as of yet.

Q: (L) So, there is some interesting connection! (RC) Does it mean "warrior race?"

A: If you prefer! We have close affiliation with the "Northern Peoples." Why? Because we were in regular, direct contact with them on Kantek, before they were "lifted" to Earth by Orion STS.

Q: (L) If you were in direct contact with them, how come they were in cahoots with the Orion STS bunch?

A: Who says they are in "kahoots?"

Q: (L) Weren't they rescued by the Orion STS?

A: Yes. But one need not be in "kahoots" to be rescued!!!

Q: (L) Well, if the Orion STS brought the Celts here, they must have brought them for their own purposes, am I correct?

A: Essentially, but herein lies the reason why you need a review. You see, you have some gaps in your knowledge base which are caused by channelling, absorbing and analyzing information out of sequence with what we have given you and mixing it all together!

Q: (L) Okay, if it started with the Nordic types, and that is where the other humanoid combinations came from, what genetic combinations were used for human beings? Black people, for instance, since they are so unlike "Nordics?"

A: The Nordic genes were mixed with the gene pool already available on Earth, known as Neanderthal.

Again this takes me back to the movie, the Clan of the Cave Bear, where just such a mixing was depicted. In a subsequent post Laura had more to say on this subject:​

Denisovans - 400,000 year-old clue to human origins

Laura: But what puzzles me is the Cs reference to Neanderthals and the Neanderthals themselves. Was it the meeting and mixing of Kantekkian peeps with Neanderthals that produced the Semites? What are the implications of the Cs saying that the first "implanting" done by Orions, of souls, was into Neanderthal bodies? Was that the first STS manipulation? Was everything prior to that STO? Was everything prior to that the "pre-Adamic" situation (as Mouravieff describes it) and the Adamic "creation" was the Neanderthal manipulation?

I guess the problem I am having is reconciling some things the Cs have said which can go along with the fossil and DNA record to a great extent, vs. the ancient high civilization business.

A Forum member then posted the following additional archaeological findings about Neanderthals that tend to contradict Philip Chase’s views of a less advanced species:​

Symbolic use of marine shells and mineral pigments by Iberian Neanderthals 115,000 years ago.

Abstract

Cueva de los Aviones (southeast Spain) is a site of the Neanderthal-associated Middle Paleolithic of Europe. It has yielded ochred and perforated marine shells, red and yellow colourants, and shell containers that feature residues of complex pigmentatious mixtures. Similar finds from the Middle Stone Age of South Africa have been widely accepted as archaeological proxies for symbolic behavior. U-series dating of the flowstone capping the Cueva de los Aviones deposit shows that the symbolic finds made therein are 115,000 to 120,000 years old and predate the earliest known comparable evidence associated with modern humans by 20,000 to 40,000 years. Given our findings, it is possible that the roots of symbolic material culture may be found among the common ancestor of Neanderthals and modern humans, more than half-a-million years ago.

U-Th dating of carbonate crusts reveals Neandertal origin of Iberian cave art

It has been suggested that Neanderthals, as well as modern humans, may have painted caves. Hoffmann et al. used uranium-thorium dating of carbonate crusts to show that cave paintings from three different sites in Spain must be older than 64,000 years. These paintings are the oldest dated cave paintings in the world. Importantly, they predate the arrival of modern humans in Europe by at least 20,000 years, which suggests that they must be of Neanderthal origin. The cave art comprises mainly red and black paintings and includes representations of various animals, linear signs, geometric shapes, hand stencils, and handprints. Thus, Neanderthals possessed a much richer symbolic behaviour than previously assumed.

Abstract:

The extent and nature of symbolic behaviour among Neanderthals are obscure. Although evidence for Neanderthal body ornamentation has been proposed, all cave painting has been attributed to modern humans. Here we present dating results for three sites in Spain that show that cave art emerged in Iberia substantially earlier than previously thought. Uranium-thorium (U-Th) dates on carbonate crusts overlying paintings provide minimum ages for a red linear motif in La Pasiega (Cantabria), a hand stencil in Maltravieso (Extremadura), and red-painted speleothems in Ardales (Andalucía). Collectively, these results show that cave art in Iberia is older than 64.8 thousand years (ka). This cave art is the earliest dated so far and predates, by at least 20 ka, the arrival of modern humans in Europe, which implies Neanderthal authorship.​

Our Forum member then commented on these findings by saying:

From the abstracts above it seems that the main evidence they have for it being Neanderthal paintings is that it predates the common timeline of when humans were supposed to be able to do those paintings and/or that they were "not there" in this place according to the common theory of human evolution (AKA ‘Out of Africa’ and so on). So that might not be proof of Neanderthals doing it. It might as well have been human types who did it. But that remains speculation until the complete papers have been read. Maybe they also put forward other evidence that links those painting to Neanderthals than time scale alone.

Well she makes a good point here since I recall that the C’s once said, when asked if the Neanderthals had progressed at all since they were taken off planet by STS forces, that they had experienced hardly any advance in their condition. She then added:

The Pleiadians referred to Earth as a "living library" which got raided by some not so nice "creator gods."(paraphrasing). Honestly, that seems to be the most plausible hypothesis to bridge the inconsistencies. There might have been some kind of galactic war, or realm border shift that happens semi-cyclically, and these planets spiral in and out of different realities which gives rise to different types of civilisations and STS/STO possibilities. When you start getting into hundreds of millions of years of history (I seem to recall a couple of articles from the Human Devolution book going into the billions) interstellar/interdimensional migration is almost a certainty. Within that hypothesis, there seems to a lot of hard evidence to support different humanities arising independently in different places. It's kind of like when Shiller invokes something of a cosmic mind toward the end of The 5th Option as a unifying principle for his Rational Design Hypothesis. There's not really a "smoking gun" but a lot of circumstantial things that point in that direction.

This is what I've been thinking as I read this thread. Diverging and re-converging timelines creating a mish mash / hodge podge of evidences from different versions of history all in our world at the same time, somehow.

If true, so long as conventional science denies the possibility of such things, they'll keep trying to make the data fit a model that isn't big enough to contain it.

I find it also interesting that 'Aryans + Orientals -> Semites' became a problem for 4D STS, because supposedly 'Lizards' brought the Aryans/Kantekkians to earth in the first place. So maybe 4D STS wanted them for their aggressiveness, which they might only have developed here on earth due to unnatural environment (Cs said something like that about Black people). But the mixture might lead to some kind of Strength-Wisdom combination (i think that was also mentioned by Laura in another thread today). But there were also some Kantekkians coming to earth on their own via the 'Merkaba' or 'mother stone' and I wonder if those were a different line that the 'Lizards' did not want on earth.

I think she made some good points here as well. I am particularly drawn to her last point where she states that a group of Kantekkians came to Earth independently of the STS forces via the Merkaba stone or ‘Mother Stone’ and these were perhaps a group the Lizzies did not want around. After all, in the session dated 24 September 1995, the C’s had confirmed that the Celts had just appeared on the landscape. I also recall that the C’s once said they were in touch with a group of Kantekkians before the planet exploded. I will assume here that this was the same group who used the Merkaba to get to Earth. She then refers to a number of statements made by the C’s in various sessions to support this view point:​

Session 10 February 2018:

Q: (L) [...] What is a Semite?

A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.

Q: (Chu) Which lines?

A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.
[MJF: This mixed race may have become the Danaans/Scythians and possibly the Huns.]

Q: (Artemis) Didn't they say that Kantekkians were the ones most filled with light and superpowered energies inside them?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) So they want to get rid of superpowered energy?

A: Yes

Session 18 October 1994:

A: Both. Orientals reserved for souls most advanced; Aryans most aggressive; Negroes most naturally attuned to earth vibrational frequency. So are "native Americans".

In the following session, we get a better description of the Merkaba and its great powers.

Session 26 February 2002:

Q: (L) We were making some theories about this object that Vincent Bridges was looking for - the Ark of the Covenant, or the Holy Grail. I believe that we understand that this is an object that is of great usefulness, some kind of lensing device. Is that correct?

Q: (L) Is this something that the STS groups - yeah, we know everybody on earth is STS, but I mean the heavy duty ones - had at one time and then lost, or lost control of?

Q: (L) How did they lose it?

A: It was not so much "lost" as it was "retrieved" and put away for safe keeping.

Q: (R & L) Who retrieved it?

A: 4th density STO mission.

Q: (L) Who is it that is looking for it? Is it 3rd density STS or 4th density?

A: Both.

Q: (L) If it is a 3rd density device why do 4th density critters want it?

A: It is a trans-density device.

Q: (L) Well if 4th density STS are so technically advanced how come they can't just make another one?

A: This item is tuned by consciousness. It is of such a frequency that STS gifts are not capable of such precision. The range includes multiple possibility vectors. STS operates within a narrow range.

Q: (R) So they can't make it, but they can use it. So they have to find one that is already created. (L) Is that possible? (A) Operated by consciousness. (L)They said tuned not operated. First of all we want to ask whether they mean tuned as in tuned when it was created or as tuned as in using. (A) There is this scenario that they will wait until the STO guy will find it and tune it, and still only then they will jump on 'em. (L) Right. Do you mean tuned as in the tuning of the creation or the tuning of the operation?

A: Creation.

Q: (A) Okay. Once it is tuned, it is tuned, right? (R) Yeah. And if it was similar to our simulation then tuning is done by exposing it to similar frequencies. (L) Or maybe assembling it by virtue of frequencies that are produced. But it still needs to be established whether or not they can see it. So we have theorized that the reason they can't find it, the only reason we can see for why they can't find it, is because for some reason it is protected by frequency or something and that they don't know where it is either. Is this correct?

A: Mostly. They have a general idea.

Q: What specifically prevents them from isolating the exact spot and getting it?

A: Occlusion.

Q: (A) What is occlusion? (R) I think that's similar to ...

A: Frequency fence.

Q: (R) Which is similar to what we've been talking about. If you don't have the same frequency it's ... (L) Or they can set a frequency around it that these guys can't tune to and can't penetrate. (R) It becomes invisible in some sense. (L) But they can still in some way detect a region or something. But it can be like noise or something maybe; so much noise that they can't isolate the signal. Is this the reason these people keep coming after us, because they want us to help them find this thing? Is this the reason?

A: More or less. Though not the only one.

Q: (R) Well I guess another major reason is just to disrupt in general. So more or less yes, but there are other reasons. Well Jay Weidner said that they now think that Frank is going to help them find it, that he is a channel for Set. (A) We don't know if this is true. What Jay Weidner says about their hopes about Frank. If that were true they would already have Frank they would be busy with Frank and they would be leaving us alone. So, I don't think it is so important. (L) I don't either. It was just bait tossed out by Jay Weidner. (R) I was wondering about the possible positive uses of the device?

A: Multiple. In ancient times this object was called the Gift of God. It was used to aid in the manifestation of all things needful for existence.

Q: (A) Manifestation? (R) That sounds like Merkabah. The Matriarch Stone. The Mother Stone. (A) So it can do all kinds of things ... (R) Is this the Merkabah?

A: Mother Stone, yes.

Q: (R) So that's it! This is the real meaning of the Merkabah. Pretty neat. And there is only one of these available. This puts a very strange aspect on all this. (L) Where was it created?

A: Kantek.

Q: Was this what was used to help transport the Kantekkians to Earth at the time of the destruction of their planet?

A: Some of them. Others transported by Lizards.

Thus, it has now become more clear to me that the Merkaba or Mother Stone is the Holy Grail brought by a group of Kantekkians to Earth prior to the destruction of their planet. Was it at one stage in pre-history hidden in the Dragonloch and subsequently found and utilised? One thing is for sure, there is no archaeological record of the archaeologists who excavated the site in 1917 finding a pure crystal skull.

It is also clear to me that the Knights Templar may have had the Merkaba in their possession as did Abraham/Moses before them. I would argue that Baphomet is, therefore, none other than the Merkaba, which means the Mother Stone takes the form of a human skull. To support this view I would draw your attention to the following statements made by the C’s.​

Session 20 June 1998

Q: What was the head worshipped by the Templars that was supposed to have been called "Baphomet?"

A: Seer of the passage.

Q: What does that mean?

A: Remember, secrets of Knights Templar were kept in caves guided by eternally burning lamps.

And then:

Q: (L) What about the so-called seventh, or "third eye" chakra?

A: Seer. The union of the heart and intellectual higher centres.

To which Laura added this note: This would "close the circuit" in the "shepherd’s crook"

And finally I came across this exchange on the Forum between Galaxia 2002 and Tschai in response to Tschai’s comments on: A: The searcher, the sepulcher, the one who carries the staff in constant search for greener pastures.

tschai
“I see this connection has already been made-in my excitement to finally figure something out, I hit the post button... but the sepulcher-a tomb-something buried...searcher-still trying to tie these together somehow - somehow I am not sure the alfalfa or chemistry of the soil is what the C's were getting at-where's Indiana Jones when you need him? “

Galaxia 2002

Hi Tschai, we don't know. We are just see patterns and try to connect things. Remember don't take things too much literally. This series of clues also seems to be something structured layer by layer. The Alfalfa clue could be a reference to something that we already know or are practicing and likely we didn't realize so. Maybe Laura addresses this subject in the second volume of Secret History. Are you acquainted with the concept of green language?

The reference to chemistry soil may have to do with:​

"Q: (L) What about the clay and the montmorillonite, and the connection of the clay to the montmorillonite, and what you once said about trace minerals unlocking secrets in some way?

Q: (L) Yes what? (A) How much should we drink?

Q: (L) We shouldn't drink it?

A: Be vague, we vague.

Q: (L) Is this montmorillonite the objective of the clues about tritium? The fact that tritium pointed to this clay, and that this clay is situated in the Rhineland, among other select sites, and alfalfa possibly grows there. Is this where the clue was supposed to lead us?

A: The question is about the mind, spirit and body, and what happens hence."

That last quote then links us back to their statement in the session on 26 July 1997 quoted earlier:

Q: You previously talked about 'undreamed of treasure in alfalfa fields of Rhineland.' Is this a physical, spiritual or knowledge based treasure?

A: It is all three.

I think these clues were always intended to lead us eventually to the Merkaba, to Baphomet and the Holy Grail, and its deep significance for us all. As Galaxia 2002 said: “This series of clues also seems to be something structured layer by layer”. I think that is what the C’s intended, so that people could build up a larger picture as the various clues were uncovered.

I would even connect Nicolas Poussin’s painting of the ‘Shepherds of Arcadia’ ‘to this subject as well, since it is noticeable that in his first painting of the shepherds there was a skull resting on top of the tomb, whereas in the second version there isn’t one. Why did he do this? Was he sending a signal to denote what was really buried within the tomb perhaps? Was it Ariadne/Metis/Sophia and, therefore, by extension Baphomet and the Holy Grail?​

Also bear in mind what the C’s said about the crack in the tomb stone in Poussin’s painting:

Session 16 August 1997:

Q: What was the niche in the Queen's chamber [in the Great Pyramid] that resembles the crack in the stone in the Arcadian Shepherd's painting, as well as the window in the St. Anthony painting? What was this for?

A: Mind accelerator.

This last quote links us back to the Great Pyramid at Giza, a structure that Nicolas Poussin seemed to have a great interest in according to Gary Osborn. What was the Great Pyramid of Giza’s role in antiquity? Was it intended to be used, amongst other things, for mind acceleration? Would this explain why Napoleon Bonaparte, a known Freemason, spent a night in the Pyramid in total isolation. Was it in fact the real Tower of Babel, the Great Mountain of Stone, that was used for mind control? Was it fought over by two factions of gods? Did the niche in the Queen’s chamber house the Merkaba/Mother Stone at one stage perhaps? Was this Mother Stone also the Lapis Exillis by any chance? These are all questions worth asking that I hope to tackle in due course.

Talk about going round in circles, I would draw your attention to the Session dated 12 July 1997:

A: Have you researched the power of Stonehenge, and how it relates... where it fits in?

Q: Yes, we are bit by bit collecting things...

A: Well? And crop circles? Amazing connections... And what of "The Rosy Cross?"

Q: Well, this is what we are looking at! I have even discovered that Sir Francis Bacon's name is even derived from "beech," and that his Latin signature has the gematria number of 17 - and January 17 is the feast day of St. Anthony, who replaced St. Augustine in this affair somewhat... and I have connected the Rosicrucians all over the blasted planet, for crying out loud! And, who is who here? Just who are the good guys?

A: Airports are used by both.

Q: Well, what is THAT supposed to mean?

A: Transdimensional Atomic Remolecularizer.

Q: You mean there is a TDARM at the Denver Airport?

A: Not that simple... and much, much deeper meaning. Did you catch the latest report about Neanderthals and DNA and how it relates to you?

So in this one passage we see references to: (1) Stonehenge, crop circles, (2) the Rosy Cross, (3) Sir Francis Bacon, (4) Denver Airport, (5) TDARMs (and by extension The Holy Grail) and finally (6) to Neanderthals and our own DNA. Hence, this demonstrates we always have to look at an interconnected mosaic, as the C’s have told us on several occasions, with interlocking clues.

On the subject of TDARMs, we know there is a TDRAM buried at Oak Island and Nolan’s Cross (a ‘rose croix’ symbolism) just happens to have a skull or stone head placed at the centre of the cross. On this last point, I intend to return to Oak Island and John Dee in a subsequent post to develop this particular point. However, it is interesting that the C’s are comparing TDARMs to modern airports such as Denver, which are mass transport hubs. This emphasises that TDARMs are also a means of transport, similar one assumes to the transporter machines (transmat machines) of Star Trek and other science fiction programmes and they are used by both sides, i.e., STS forces and STO groups such as the group of Kantekkians the C’s had been assisting on Kantek prior to its explosion.​

Back
Top Bottom