Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

Laura would be Kantekian? Or else from the Orion super ancestor soul group.

That is an assumption. I think you don't necessarily have to have such an incarnational past to invent for example a warp drive.

But I have to tell you something I think it is important and that is that I had some experiences with the Grail

Do you know the story of Vincent Bridges? Check it out, it's here in the forum.

There are no agencies or hyperdimensional beings after me.

I wish I was as confident as you are about it. It would be great if no one would be bothered by such agencies, but we live in an STS reality, run by STS forces.

That is an assumption. I think you don't necessarily have to have such an incarnational past to invent for example a warp drive.

Do you know the story of Vincent Bridges? Check it out, it's here in the forum.

I wish I was as confident as you are about it. It would be great if no one would be bothered by such agencies, but we live in an STS reality, run by STS forces.
thank you, but I made a mistake with the translation of that post, I accidentally clicked on it and I didn't realize it, I don't want to make enemies of the elite, let alone hyperdimensional ones! It was a mistake, I clarify it and it is as you say (Laura is the person chosen to use that device) but what use would she give the Grail?
It is a gift from God to manifest anything and someone with a mission like that has to know how to use it in balance with all of creation without interfering with the development of souls, their learning and the consciences of the entire universe.

I don't want to make enemies of the elite, let alone hyperdimensional ones!

As individuals we may be irrelevant to them, but that does not prevent us from being targeted by the meat grinder.

Now, the moment you begin the work, and go deep into revealing the truth the general law will begin to work on you, as well as the predator's mind.

I clarify it and it is as you say (Laura is the person chosen to use that device) but what use would she give the Grail?

I don't know. I don't want to assume anything here. I'll just say that we have to wait and see.

The man from Stratford-upon-Avon we know as William Shakespeare was baptised Gulielmus Shakspere in 1564. What is important about this is that onomatologists readily admit that the surname 'Shakspere' has absolutely no historical root or derivation to or from the name 'Shakespeare'. I know they sound familiar to the ear but they derive from completely different and unconnected roots.

Just as importantly, the first dozen or so play texts that appeared in quarto form did so with the name 'Shake-speare' hyphenated. An example from 1598:

View attachment 70664

The name 'Shake-speare' has even less connection (if possible) to the name 'Shakspere'. They are literally chalk and cheese. In fact it has no history of ever being a surname in England at that time.

As you say MJF, this mask was a signature of the spear-shakers, and it was a title of initiation and life purpose.

The question of single authorship is already ridiculous because even MS academia accepts as a given that the great bard collaborated with a wide number of other writers on his scared texts including:

Thomas Nashe
Thomas Kyd
George Peele
Anthony Munday
George Wilkins
Thomas Middleton
John Fletcher

And that's before you get anywhere near Francis Bacon for whom there is untold evidence of his influence and pen through every part of the output (including famously a whole set of notebooks full of lines he used to jot down for fun and future use and which somehow just ended up being used in Shake-speare's plays...)

Then of course we have William Derby, Earl of Stanley... Bacon's rival poet and to my mind the 'poetic soul' at the heart of the whole affair, but that's quite another matter...

So we have a factory - or rather a philosophy school with a purposeful output disguised as entertainment with many pens and many purposes with two great pens - at its center. And it had not a jot of ink to do with the paid patsy from Stratford who took his money and lived the high life, despite repeated attempts to out him as a fraud by his jealous contemporaries.

Once upon a time I wrote more extensively on this matter here.
Thank you for posting this additional material on the real Shakespeare. I note that you did not include the name of Edward de Vere, the Earl of Oxford, as another possible contributor. I only mention this because I watched a very interesting documentary recently. which promoted the theory that Edward de Vere was the real Shakespeare. One of the presenters of the documentary championing de Vere as the real author of Shakespeare's plays was one of the great Shakespearean actors of today, Sir Dereck Jacobi. Those who promote this theory use de Vere's prolonged Continental tour, particularly his stay in Italy, as proof he could have picked up the material to write the plays on his travels. Many of Shakespeare's plays are set in Italy, Romeo and Juliette and The Merchant of Venice for example, and some of the place descriptions in them are so accurate, it would have required somebody to have visited the locations in order to have had that level of local knowledge. There is no evidence that Shakespeare ever ventured to the Continent. De Vere was very rich, erudite and extremely well educated and knew how the nobility acted and presented themselves. By comparison, Shakespeare (or Shakspere) came from a very humble background, was poorly educated, uncouth and was unlikely to have ever been in a position to acquire the in-depth knowledge required to write these monumental works.

I agree that the imagery of the swan is an extremely ancient and esoteric device. The Greeks, for example, linked it with Apollo, Aphrodite and Zeus. If you are interested, I attach an article by Peter Dawkins, who is something of an expert on Sir Francis Bacon, in which he develops the swan theme and its possible connections to Oak Island (see pages 17 and 18 in particular).

.​

Attachments

• The Mystery of Oak Island Pt-3 Swan Secrets.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
thank you, but I made a mistake with the translation of that post, I accidentally clicked on it and I didn't realize it, I don't want to make enemies of the elite, let alone hyperdimensional ones! It was a mistake, I clarify it and it is as you say (Laura is the person chosen to use that device) but what use would she give the Grail?
It is a gift from God to manifest anything and someone with a mission like that has to know how to use it in balance with all of creation without interfering with the development of souls, their learning and the consciences of the entire universe.
If you look at the Vincent Bridges' sessions in the transcripts, where Laura was put under hypnosis by him, you will see that she had an experience in 4th density where she seemed to see the Grail. If she ever finds the Grail, one of the possible uses she may need to put it to is to move the Earth out of the trajectory of an incoming asteroid - read the transcript for the details. However, this experience obviously occurred under hypnosis, which was performed by a highly STS individual, so how reliable it was for Laura is open to debate. I guess only time will tell.​

I agree that the imagery of the swan is an extremely ancient and esoteric device.

I found this interesting while watching this old TV series a few days ago.

A quarter of a million
of us on that ship...

and somehow, the rumors
still filtered back.

About a family member who'd been
shipped to a mining colony...

or to another workstation.

Another ship.

Or someone who'd died...

or been killed by the Overseers.

We never really knew for sure.

- See that constellation?
- Orion?

That's my father.

Standing watch, protecting me
when l was too exhausted to move.

And that one.

Cassiopeia. The Queen.

My mother.

With a dignity that no one
could take away from her.

The Swan. l forget
what it's called.

That's me.

When l was still a girl.

Before l was taken away
from the people l loved.

Suppose that Mrs. Laura Knight as she says (MJF) is the chosen one to be able to extract the sword from the stone (excalibur) and as a predestined mission the only one capable of accessing and tuning into the Grail device and removing the occlusion, then it would not be for less that she has been assigned a few hyperdimensional lizards so that her mission is truncated and she is also put in the sights of the blackest powers of the world consortium.
So it could mean that she is the one who must stand at the gates of time! So the task of many of us on this forum would be to protect her, don't you think? To illustrate about the pure crystal skull or codex grail surely the elite inspired the producers of this movie:
Kantek ¿Kripton?

Perhaps or it could have been a bleed through from Thor's Pantheum. I actually consider that movie (like the earlier version with the late Christopher Reeve) to be describing the destruction of the planet Kentak. The original Superman comic, which both movies are based on, appeared in America in the 1930's. The two writers called Superman's home planet 'Krypton'. I think they did so because back in the 19th Century a number of astronomers had promoted the hypothesis or theory that the Asteroid Belt between the planets Mars and Jupiter represented the remains of a destroyed planet, which they called Krypton. Today this is known as the 'Exploded Planet Hypothesis' ("EPH"). However, during the 20th Century the theory fell out of favour (I wonder why!), yet no astronomer or physicist has come up with a credible theory to explain the existence of the Asteroid Belt. One astronomer and astrophysicist who did champion the EPH in modern times was the head of the American Naval Observatory, the late Tom Van Flandern.
See Tom Van Flandern - Wikipedia.

Interestingly, Van Flandern also believed in Georges-Louis Le Sage's theory of gravitation, according to which gravity is the result of a flux of invisible "ultra-mundane corpuscles" impinging on all objects from all directions at superluminal speeds. He gave public lectures in which he claimed that these particles could be used as a limitless source of free energy, and to provide superluminal propulsion for spacecraft. In 1998 Van Flandern wrote a paper asserting that astronomical observations imply that gravity propagates at least twenty billion times faster than light, or even infinitely fast. Perhaps Ark should look into his ideas :-D I believe that the C's have recently confirmed that gravity does travel much faster than the speed of light but I stand to be corrected.

As we know, the Cassiopaeans have confirmed the EPH where Kentak is concerned, as well as confirming that it was a living planet with intelligent life on it (how intelligent may be open to question because they succeeded in blowing up their world). Indeed, these people were our ancestors. However, both movies describe a planet (which was not in our Solar System though and orbited a red star) that had a technologically advanced society. This would seem to conform with what the C's said about the Kentakkians being more advanced than the human population they encountered here on Earth after they had been transported here by the Greys. They also depict Superman as having super powers. Again this may be a reflection of the Kentakkians who arrived here on Earth, who may have been taller, more powerful and more intelligent than the indigenous humans they encountered.​

Last edited:
I found this interesting while watching this old TV series a few days ago.

Again it may have been a bleed through (Thor's Pantheum) or the writers may have genuinely known something and were trying to convey it in the script. Recall what I said about Gene Roddenberry, the creator of Star Trek (who was a Rosicrucian incidentally) and where he drew his inspiration from (i.e., the channelling sessions with the Ennead). The C's even said he was deliberately seeding certain ideas through his show:

Session 21 September 1996:​

Q: (T) Projected against? Because this movie, if you've been following the reviews and the people talking about it, this movie has had more repeat business than any movie in years and years and years and years. People have seen it ten and twenty times! (L) Was there something subliminal in the movie? That opened something? (J) That's a good question!

A: Sure.

Q: (L) And was this subliminal activity with the movie designed to create an opening for this further...

A: Not for you, but for others.

Q: (L) Why? Do you mean me, personally, or us as a group? (T) Well the movie didn't affect me.

A: Group.

Q: (L) What made us immune?

A: You already have the knowledge.

Q: (T) The movie wasn't meant for us; we already know. The movie was meant for all of those who don't understand.

A: Say hello to Gene Roddenberry.

Q: (L) Is Gene Roddenberry present?

A: No.

Q: (L) In other words, say hello to him because he was doing that sort of thing a long time ago?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is Gene Roddenberry one of these people from Thor's Pantheon...

A: No.

Q: (L) Why did you bring up Gene Roddenberry? (J) Because he was doing it in Star Trek?

A: Yes.

Q: (T) He was doing a whole different thing with Star Trek... (L) Well, let’s not get too far off track...

A: It's not the exact "Slant," it's "the concept, stupid."

By the way, the constellation of the Swan is Cygnus. Roddenberry may be long dead but there are no doubt those today in the TV and movie industries who are carrying on the same work.

Again it may have been a bleed through (Thor's Pantheum) or the writers may have genuinely known something and were trying to convey it in the script.

It could be the latter. All I know is that it was completely unexpected. Nevertheless, it offers an idea to keep in mind. One thing I do think is for sure, is that Thor's Pantheum works have been steadily increasing...

Perhaps or it could have been a bleed through from Thor's Pantheum. I actually consider that movie (like the earlier version with the late Christopher Reeve) to be describing the destruction of the planet Kentak. The original Superman comic, which both movies are based on, appeared in America in the 1930's. The two writers called Superman's home planet 'Krypton'. I think they did so because back in the 19th Century a number of astronomers had promoted the hypothesis or theory that the Asteroid Belt between the planets Mars and Jupiter represented the remains of a destroyed planet, which they called Krypton. Today this is known as the 'Exploded Planet Hypothesis' ("EPH"). However, during the 20th Century the theory fell out of favour (I wonder why!), yet no astronomer or physicist has come up with a credible theory to explain the existence of the Asteroid Belt. One astronomer and astrophysicist who did champion the EPH in modern times was the head of the American Naval Observatory, the late Tom Van Flandern.
See Tom Van Flandern - Wikipedia.

Interestingly, Van Flandern also believed in Georges-Louis Le Sage's theory of gravitation, according to which gravity is the result of a flux of invisible "ultra-mundane corpuscles" impinging on all objects from all directions at superluminal speeds. He gave public lectures in which he claimed that these particles could be used as a limitless source of free energy, and to provide superluminal propulsion for spacecraft. In 1998 Van Flandern wrote a paper asserting that astronomical observations imply that gravity propagates at least twenty billion times faster than light, or even infinitely fast. Perhaps Ark should look into his ideas :-D I believe that the C's have recently confirmed that gravity does travel much faster than the speed of light but I stand to be corrected.

As we know, the Cassiopaeans have confirmed the EPH where Kentak is concerned, as well as confirming that it was a living planet with intelligent life on it (how intelligent may be open to question because they succeeded in blowing up their world). Indeed, these people were our ancestors. However, both movies describe a planet (which was not in our Solar System though and orbited a red star) that had a technologically advanced society. This would seem to conform with what the C's said about the Kentakkians being more advanced than the human population they encountered here on Earth after they had been transported here by the Greys. They also depict Superman as having super powers. Again this may be a reflection of the Kentakkians who arrived here on Earth, who may have been taller, more powerful and more intelligent than the indigenous humans they encountered.​

have to confess something Mr. (MJF) when he writes reminds me of Laura Knight herself, they are people that one would stay all night around the campfire under the starry vault with the fresh air listening attentively about spiritual matters.
I really enjoy how MJF writes I feel like I am Perzival and next to me is blancheflor "how to forget those three red goose drops in the snow".
If I had the Grail the first thing I would do would be to give it to the Virgin (sorry it is my belief I still believe in Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary) I know that she would know what to do with the Grail and I am sure she would know what to do with it.
I know she would know what to do with the Grail.

Hi guys,

Just something that caught my attention that I think it's worth bearing in mind:

Again, I repeat, they are looking for something that they believe to exist, and they have an idea that finding it will give them ultimate and total power over the forces of life and nature. And they are using the public to do their leg work, constantly monitoring them for any fruitful directions to follow.

Does such an object exist? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Perhaps it exists, but it is not at all what they think it is. And perhaps, like the sword in the stone, it can only be found and wielded by the "right person." So, perhaps they are looking for that person, also?

Just so that I am clear in what has been discussed, as I have seen a lot of mention of the Grail lately, is the thesis being discussed recently, that it is an actual device that conveys super powers? If so, I would suggest re reading the above.

Yup, I agree with the above.
They already know the secret, because they created it. They only want to know how close we are to figuring it out, how close we are to breaking the chains that enslaved all of humanity.
The grail isn’t lost out there. It never was, but the truth of that is buried deep.
The grail is a lot closer to us than anyone suspects.

If I had the Grail the first thing I would do would be to give it to the Virgin (sorry it is my belief I still believe in Jesus Christ and the Virgin Mary) I know that she would know what to do with the Grail and I am sure she would know what to do with it.
Like Alejo, I am also getting the feeling that you are suggesting that the Grail refers to a physical thing. I am also puzzled as to your wanting to give 'it' to the Virgin as she also appears to be physical in nature, from your description of it. Perhaps it is a translation issue, but it sounded like that to me.

Like Alejo, I am also getting the feeling that you are suggesting that the Grail refers to a physical thing. I am also puzzled as to your wanting to give 'it' to the Virgin as she also appears to be physical in nature, from your description of it. Perhaps it is a translation issue, but it sounded like that to me.
The Cs say that it is a technological device if they want to call it that of (trans-density) similar or similar to transdimensional? They seem to be two different concepts. The Cs said that viruses are packets of information that go from 4d to 3d and can be created by STS beings.
What I suggest (that I could be wrong) in my experiences (they have induced me to see and touch something that is not).
I suggest that it is just like the descriptions of Wolfram von Eschenbach and also speaks! He introduces himself, I would also additionally add the fleur de lis or lotus and its color is not green but a super bright intense blue and there is a Giant's head that appears but as a creeper from a portal it seems to be a reminder of the STS forces what I saw was a humanoid head something similar to Snow White's mirror when I looked I maintained neutrality and when touching the Grail the stone felt strange but felt a fusion and as it suggests that the Argentine is encoded and stored within the soul (it is what I can say) but that is not the whole mystery of the matter but a woman who would consider the Virgin Mary in wells of water would be her the final component to allow the activation of the Grail for that very reason I said (I would give it to her) for the same reason Since creation is perfect, there is no reason to add any superpower or eliminate all these great elites because after all I believe that everything is God and as Laura suggests about the teaching of the efa nte and the monk sometimes even fight with God and everything is according to its nature if there are purely STS beings they have the right to manifest the most entropic side of God and also others like us not allowing them to do what they are they want and go aligning ourselves to STO.
Why does the spear bleed? Whom does the Grail serve? And why is the King wounded and crippled? All of this occurs in all people, the inability to see like Samson, having his eyes taken out and being drunk drunk (without the ability to use his senses well) numb (state of hypnosis) and the 7 braids of hair would be the DNA cut with the illusion of not having access to 7th density.

Delilah would represent the discord with the creative potential, the rupture and its decadence.
Let's not forget that Perzival was a young Welsh man who lived in the country and despite the ridicule he would be predestined and become the best gentleman in the world.
It is the history of humanity.
If necessary and if the Virgin wants, I would protect the life of this planet until my last breath.
If 30,000,000 Nephalim come to create chaos, I will be the first to fight

The Cs say that it is a technological device if they want to call it that of (trans-density) similar or similar to transdimensional? They seem to be two different concepts. The Cs said that viruses are packets of information that go from 4d to 3d and can be created by STS beings.
Perhaps you could post the sessions from where you got the above understanding and include specific quotes from those sessions, pertaining to what you asserted above. It might help our understanding or at least mine. Sometimes we read things into what is said which are not there or we forget the context in which it is asked. Also not to forget that what the C's say is not to be believed as Amen in the church, but rather see it as hints and clues, to help us in our learning process and in figuring things out by our own efforts.

The following is one sentence:
He introduces himself, I would also additionally add the fleur de lis or lotus and its color is not green but a super bright intense blue and there is a Giant's head that appears but as a creeper from a portal it seems to be a reminder of the STS forces what I saw was a humanoid head something similar to Snow White's mirror when I looked I maintained neutrality and when touching the Grail the stone felt strange but felt a fusion and as it suggests that the Argentine is encoded and stored within the soul (it is what I can say) but that is not the whole mystery of the matter but a woman who would consider the Virgin Mary in wells of water would be her the final component to allow the activation of the Grail for that very reason I said (I would give it to her) for the same reason
This is slightly nebulous to me. You previous said that if you had the 'grail', then you would give it to the Virgin. Based on the sentence above, where you say that the Virgin could be considered in wells of water, are you saying that if you had the 'grail', you would throw it in a well?

As you appear to think that the 'grail' is a physical object, I think you would benefit from reading the Wave series.

Back
Top Bottom