Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

You may have a point here but, in this case, I really do think we are talking about a specific location, at least where the Grail is concerned. Remember that the Grail quest has always been as much about a journey of self discovery and learning (think of the naive and shallow Perceval for example) along the way - as expounded upon by Joseph Campbell in his 'the hero's journey'. Hence, a way of being does certainly enter into it.

As much as Arcadia may be a real place (like the one in Greece), it has also represented a utopia, a vision of pastoralism and harmony with nature. Think of Poussin's painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia as one example of this vision. Borrowing from Wikipedia, Arcadia has thus developed into a poetic byword for an idyllic vision of an unspoiled wilderness or a poetic term associated with bountiful natural splendour and harmony, even if this is unattainable. It is therefore seen as a lost Edenic form of life, which men still pine after and is often linked with a former Golden Age. On this basis, the original Arcadia may even be considered as Atlantis, where men seemingly controlled nature and lacked for nothing or it could be the celestial harmony that our human souls once dwelled in before chasing after the gold and becoming trapped in a prison of materiality, which expresses itself today in a yearning for the paradise or heaven from which we were expelled.​

Yeah it’s pretty much the concept of heaven on earth, or in other words being in harmony with the divine source collectively or at the individual level too. That’s possibly the holy (whole/complete) grail (holder of divine energy) and ark (body/holder) of the covenant (soul agreement with divine), which is the Campbell hero journey interpretation, or similar.

Oak Island Update

Although we have had some very interesting diversions lately (and I intend getting back to one or two of you with responses to your posts when time allows), I thought I would plough on with further posts on the Rosicrucians in the near future, as they are obviously one of the main features of this thread.

However, first I would like to provide an update on the ongoing investigations on Oak Island being carried out by the Lagina brothers in their TV documentary series 'The Curse of Oak Island'. Before doing that, I would like to remind people what the C's said about the nature of the group responsible for burying the treasure (the TDARM) on the island at some date in the 1500's:

Q: (L) At the same time, my thought is that, it is beyond human technology to have produced at at that point in history. That's pretty evident from the diagrams of the structure.
A: Beyond known technology.
Q: (L) And yet humans may have been involved in digging something up from the evidence of the pulley activity.
A: Bingo. Some humans have always communed with "higher" powers. We are speaking of conscious communion in this and other instances.
Q; (L) Okay, there was conscious communion between humans and other powers in the building of this pit. What group of humans was this?
A: It's fun to learn.
Q: How about pirates?
A: No.
Q: Indians?
A: Keep going, network.
Q: (L) There was the French and the English. How about the Vikings? (F) No, the Vikings were 600 years before that. (T) Well, we don't know how long ago the apparent pit was dug. (L) When was the pit dug that relates to the rope burns on the tree?
A: 1500s. Nationality is not the issue.
Q: (T) Well, this remolecularizer was dug up sometime in the middle of the 1500s
[MJF: Note the C's did not say the mid-1500's]. Somebody was told to dig there by higher powers.
A: Access sect information.
Q: (L) So, it could have been a religious group.
A: Now who claimed communion, Laura has in memory banks from mass absorption of reading practice.

Well, I had to admit I was drawing a blank. I just couldn't think of any "sect" that was wondering around in North America in the 1500's that would have that kind of "conscious communion" with higher powers.

Q: (F) Was there a sect from that era that claimed communion?
A: Yes.
Q: [At this point I was really shooting in the dark.] (L) Maybe it had something to do with the people who later became known as the Cajuns, a French religious sect that was living there ... Arcadians were what they ... and they called the area Arcadia. Was it the Cajuns?
A: Maybe. [Now, we know that "maybe" is only a "you're getting warm" hint.]

Session 16 September 1995
:
Q: (RC) And the guy died... (L) That's interesting... Okay, change of subject. Back when we were talking about the pit on Oak Island, and you asked me to do some research on it, the answers I came up with were that the responsible group were alchemists. Is this correct?

Q: (L) Was one of the alchemists involved Nicholas Flamel?

Q: (L) Is it true that there is an enclave of alchemists that live somewhere in the Pyrenees...

Q: (L) Is this the group that you referred to as "The Quorum" in a previous session?

A: Partly.

Q: (L) Do these alchemists use this power as talked about by David Hudson to enhance their longevity and their physical health?

A: And to control.

Q: (L) Are there people in this enclave who live for literally hundreds, if not thousands, of years?

A: Open.

Session 3 May 1997:

Q: Seeing the unseen. You mentioned once before that the "Rosicrucians act as a thief in the night." You also mentioned that I ought to dig into the Rosicrucians, and I went to the University library, and it was essentially missing...

A: Connect the Rosicrucians to your favourite island by the "beech." Horticulturally, please, and family.

Q: Oak Island?

A: Yup! Then, connect the Pyrenees to the Canaries.

Q: Okay, a "thief in the night." The destruction of the Templars...

So, from the above, we learn that: the Money Pit on Oak Island is connected to a sect, whose members communed with higher powers; the pit was dug at some stage during the 1500's (16th Century) but the nationality of the group was not the issue; it may involve the enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees; and the Rosicrucians, which by extension may implicate Sir Francis Bacon (whose name in old Norman French meant Beech tree).

Now, we have previously looked on this thread at various groups who might have met the criteria for this sect the C's were referring to. With regard to Laura's Cajuns, we noted that they were overwhelmingly a French Catholic group (some of whom intermarried with Native Americans) to create a unique culture that still survives to this day in places like Louisiana. Hence, it would hard to describe them as a sect in the sense of a group that broke away from an existing denomination, as they remained in communion with the Church of Rome. Moreover, as colonists and settlers they were mainly farmers, fur trappers and fishermen who were not renowned for their engineering prowess.

We next looked at the French Huguenots, who were Protestants who had broken away from the Catholic Church, but noted that they did not settle in numbers in America until the 17th Century, although In 1604 Pierre Du Gua de Monts and Samuel de Champlain had founded a short-lived French colony, the first in Acadia, on Saint Croix Island (presently part of the state of Maine), some of whose members were undoubtedly Huguenots. The colony was much plagued by illness, perhaps scurvy and the following year the settlement was moved to Port Royal, which is located in present-day Nova Scotia. Hence, although the colonists were certainly in the right vicinity, the timing seems to be wrong for the Huguenots to have been the sect the C's were referring to. Moreover, it is unlikely they would have had anything to do with communing with higher powers given their religious beliefs.

We next looked at the Puritans or the Pilgrim Fathers, who closely followed the teachings of John Calvin, the French protestant reformer based in Geneva and had broken away from the Church of England, the Anglican Protestant Established Church, which had the King of England as its head. They established a colony at Plymouth after their arrival in America on 21 November 1620. Hence, again the timing seems to be wrong. Moreover, as I said in my earlier article on the Curse of Oak Island:

"I am not suggesting that the Puritans of the Plymouth Colony were necessarily those who reburied the TDARM, since that occurred in the 16th Century, prior to Puritan settlement in America and, according to the C’s, was carried out by the Alchemists who owed no allegiance to any Christian denomination thus being people who the Puritans would no doubt have regarded as evil magicians and followers of the devil."

So, if not these groups, who does that leave?

Well, one group that ticks all the right boxes are the Knights of Christ from Portugal. As we learned before, they were effectively a rebranded version of the Knights Templar and thus can be seen as a 'sect' as in the true sense of being a 'section' of an original body, group or organisation that has split away from the original to act on its own. I think another clue that it was the Knights of Christ the C's had in mind is that their predecessors, the Knights Templar, had been suppressed as an order by the Roman Catholic Church on grounds of heresy. However, the Knights of Christ by way of contrast still "claimed communion" with the Catholic Church and would continue do so throughout their long history. The term "claim communion" is one thing that a sect, as an heretical break away group from an existing religious denomination, does not do. The Puritans did not, for example, claim communion with the Anglican Church.

Did the Knights of Christ have the wherewithal to accomplish a secret mission to Oak Island to bury the treasure. The simple answer is yes. By the 15th Century their ships were sailing from Portugal all over the world on exploration missions. Indeed, it was under the flag of the Knights of Christ (a revised version of the Templar pattee) that Christopher Columbus sailed to America in 1492. As the heirs of the Templars, they had the benefit of the Templars' organisational skills, industrial know-how and engineering skills (the Templars had been involved in mining for nearly two centuries), their shipbuilding prowess, scientific knowledge (including alchemy) and geographical and navigational knowledge (including maps and navigational charts* ), plus they had the necessary capital to back such exploratory missions. Moreover, we know that some of the most famous Portuguese explorers in the Age of Discovery were initiated Knights of Christ such as Prince Henry the Navigator and Vasco da Gama.

*They may even have benefited from maps made and notes taken by either Antonio Zeno or by Prince Henry Sinclair himself on his voyage to Nova Scotia in 1398. As Wikipedia states: Intertwined with the Sinclair voyage story is the claim that Henry Sinclair was a Knight Templar and that the voyage either was sponsored by or conducted on the behalf of the Templars, though the order was suppressed almost half a century before Henry's lifetime. Yes, it had been suppressed but the Knights of Christ were in existence at that time and were to all intents and purposes the Templars under a new name. Did Sinclair cooperate with them?

You might say that the issue of nationality might count against them, as the order was primarily Portuguese. However, like the Knights Templar before them, the ranks of the Knights of Christ were drawn from all over Europe, thus their personnel were not specifically Portuguese, although the Portuguese would no doubt have accounted for the majority of the Knights of Christ. Moreover, having their main base in Portugal would have placed them reasonably close to the Pyrenees and the enclave of alchemists. And, as was the case with the Templars, although they owed nominal allegiance to, or were in communion with, the Catholic Church, they still carried on Templar style initiations and secret rituals (often underground), which were not authentically Catholic, being more Gnostic in nature.

So, is their any evidence to support the case for the Knights of Christ being the sect involved with the digging of the Money Pit? Thanks to the Lagina brothers, there now is.

Oak Island Discoveries

As I previously detailed in my earlier article on the Curse of Oak Island:

The investigators also found a stone lying on the surface which had gothic script (aka "black letters") carved on it dating back to the Middle Ages, anywhere between 12th and 15th Centuries AD. Gothic script was used in the decoration of stones by medieval stone masons. Again, this may indicate the Knights Templar who had significant involvement in the building of medieval churches, abbeys and cathedrals and had putative links with the medieval stone mason guilds and the free(stone)masons, especially in France. I should add that the team have in the past unearthed a crude lead cross, typical of the type carried by Knights Templar and this lead piece was dated by a metallurgical expert in Berlin to 14th Century Western Europe, most probably Southern France where the Templars were known to mine and refine metals including lead at places like Bezu, which you may recall is very close to Rennes-le-Chateau. A second lead piece with the remains of ornate decoration on it was also discovered on the opposite side of the island to where the cross was found. This piece dated back to the same time period as the cross and the aforementioned metallurgical expert opined that it most probably came from the same lead ore that the Templar cross was made from. Moreover, during an earlier season, the team had found a jewelled broach buried in the soil, which was dated by an expert and appeared to be over 700 years old, meaning it was made, like the cross, in the early 14th Century. This would suggest that people from the 14th Century had been present on the island but what they were doing there is still a mystery.
What has become clear is that a largescale industrial effort was undertaken by someone on Oak Island, which required significant resources and manpower. This includes the building of a large wharf and wooden slipway for boats and/or goods and a stone road for transporting heavy items. The archaeological team also unearthed a 16th Century tarpit kiln, which means that timber was being treated on the island in order to make it waterproof. This could have been in relation to ship timbers but is more likely to have been intended for timber being used in the construction of the famed “Money Pit”. This is intriguing since the Cassiopaeans have said that the TDARM, which is the true hidden treasure, was dug up and reburied on the island during the 1500’s.

Other evidence to have emerged in Season 9 includes broken pieces of ox shoes dating back to the 17th and 18th Centuries, parts of firearms (old muskets and pistols), a button belonging to a British naval officer, medieval wooden lids for caskets or barrels, pieces of old parchment and large metal rings for mooring boats. Predictions of an ancient Portuguese presence on the island made by Fred Nolan, an earlier treasure hunter, were also proven true in Season 9. Moreover, the team have also uncovered more evidence of a ship that seems to have been buried in the swamp centuries ago. However, it is the wide stone road that was uncovered late in the season that was the major surprise. It runs for several hundred feet from the sea and seems to be heading towards the Money Pit. Its building would have been a largescale endeavour involving a lot of men and the presence of ox shoes would indicate that the road was being using to ferry heavy items in ox drawn carts.

One expert opined that the wharf and stone road the Team had uncovered reminded him of similar medieval Portuguese constructions. In addition, as I mentioned elsewhere, the Team also found two small spherical stone balls on two different parts of the Island that would appear to be ammunition or shot that would have been used in small cannons or fire pieces typically found on medieval ships in the 15th and early 16th centuries before larger single cast iron cannons and metal cannonballs superseded them. One geological expert thought that the stone was indicative of the kind of basalt stone found in the Portuguese Azores islands. It would turn out that these stone balls would be important clues pointing to the presence of the Knights of Christ, who we should member were a military order, which defended many, if not most, of the overseas Portuguese colonies and outposts of the 15th and 16th Centuries.

The Lagina brothers took the view that with all this evidence pointing to a Portuguese presence on the Island, they had to go to Portugal to enquire further. Their visit to Portugal would pay rich dividends.

Portuguese Discoveries
The Team's first port of call was the Templar Church of Fontarcada, Povoa de Lanhoso. According to the Templar expert acting as the Team's guide, the church was the first church to be gifted to the Templars through the agency of the Portuguese King's mother. Curiously, as if it were a synchronicity, the first thing the Templar expert said about the Knights of Christ is that they were "a sect of the Knights Templar", as if to prove the C's comment. Wikipedia states that it was a Romanesque monastic church to a Benedictine monastery founded in 1067. The monastery was founded by a donation of D. Godinho Fafes (or Falifaz), father of the rich count D. Henrique, responsible for building the hunting-lodge of Fontarcada, in whose yard the church was built, possibly at the start of the 12th century. Today nothing remains of the monastery buildings, the monastery having been extinguished in the 14th or 15th centuries. Intriguingly, the Wikipedia entry makes no mention of the Templars' occupation.

However, on the south side of the church is a side door with a broken arch, with two archivolts supported by two columns, topped by capitals sculpted with vegetal motifs and a tympanum with a cross pattee with a sun and moon to either side, which the team were shown. The cross patte with a sun and moon on either side, is really the calling card of the Knights Templar.
60c50e59e923a0f866dadf513c549e14.jpg

If you look at the cross, you will see a circle with a dot in the middle, which the Templar expert correctly pointed out was an ancient alchemical symbol. Indeed, it is the symbol for "ormus" (the name supposedly adopted by the Order of Sion in the Middle Ages), which the Freemason and Templar researcher Laurence Gardner claims was a sign for [David Hudson's] monatomic gold or ORMUS* . This was a symbol frequently used by the Templars and the Team would subsequently be shown another example on the entrance to the Templars' main centre in Portugal at Tomar. After seeing this, Rick Lagina felt that the Knights of Christ may have a connection with the famous Nolan's Cross marked out by large boulders on Oak Island (see my earlier article on the Curse of Oak Island for more on this).

*Curiously the word "orme" in French means "elm" (as in the tree), which makes me think of the famous 'Cutting of the Elm' incident at Gisors in 1188 AD, after which (according to the infamous (Prieure de Sion Documents) the Knight Templar broke away from the control of the Order of Sion to become an autonomous body, no longer acting as the administrative and military arm of the Order of Sion. If true, this would be another example of a 'sect' breaking away from the parent body to further emphasise the example of the Knights of Christ.

Inside the church, its walls had numerous symbols carved into the stones, including stonemasons' marks. One of the Team got very excited when he spotted a particular symbol which had appeared on what is known in Oak Island folklore as the '90 foot stone', which was a flagstone inscribed with a cypher message found 90 feet down in the Money Pit in 1803, but now sadly lost. Fortunately, a copy of the cypher message was made at the time and was found in a long deceased teacher's trunk. In 1860, a professor of languages had claimed to have deciphered the cypher message and that it read "Forty Feet Below, Two Million Pounds are Buried". This translation has been questioned though since the translator was involved with a treasure hunting company, which at the time was trying to sell stocks.
oak-island-90-foot-inscribed-stone.png
A rendering of the symbols claimed to be on the stone
See also: Inscribed (90 foot) Stone - Oak Island Money Pit Mystery

The Team were then taken to a place called Alqueidao da Serra where there is an old Roman stone road.
See: File:Via Romana Alqueidao da Serra.ogv - Wikimedia Commons
calc3a7ada21.jpg

All the members of the Team felt this ancient road reminded them very much of the stone roadway they had found in the Swamp on Oak Island the year before as well as the stone pathway running up a hill that split off from the road (which now seems to be a more substantial construction than a mere pathway). The Templar expert advised them that the Knights of Christ, who built forts and wharfs/docks etc. in the new Portuguese overseas colonies and territories, were certainly capable of constructing these Roman type roads made of stone.

The Team were then taken to the Convento da Christo (Monastery of Christ) at the Templar main headquarters in Portugal at Tomar, the Templar's New Jerusalem after the loss of that city in the Holy Land. The Team were shown inside the church (see my earlier article for pictures of the interior) and what they saw took their breath away. Strangely though, it was not the architecture of the church that caught the Team's attention so much as as the stone symbol, they were shown marking the entry points for an underground aqueduct that brought water uphill to the Monastery. These marker stones displayed a carved hand with the five fingers all pointing down. This reminded Rick Lagina of the five finger drain tunnel system or soak away discovered by earlier treasure hunters in Smith's Cove on Oak Island, which was covered in layers of coconut fibres and eel grass that had to have come from the Caribbean since this is not native to Nova Scotia.

They were next shown another cross symbol, which the Templars used as marker stone device consisting of a straight cross surrounded by four dots, which looked something like this but with a smaller central cross:
cross-with-four-dots.jpg

This immediately reminded them of the cross device on what is known as the "H/O stone", a fragment of stone discovered on Joudrey’s Cove on Oak Island in 1921 after the boulder it was part of was blown up by treasure hunters thinking the treasure lay buried under it. .

h-o-stone-1024x999.jpg

Note again the alchemical symbol of the circle with the dot in the middle of it adjacent to the cross. In episode 2 of season 4 of the show, the late Zena Halpern had shown one of Rick Lagina and Doug Crowell an image of a Crusader coin bearing a symbol consisting of a cross with a dot in each quadrant, a variation of what is known as the ‘Crusader cross’. She observes that this Crusader cross is strongly reminiscent of one of the three symbols carved into what many Oak Island enthusiasts refer to as the H/O stone.

Interestingly, Zena Halpern had written a book, The Templar Mission to Oak Island and Beyond, in which she entertained the theory that “covers a 12th Century [1178-1180] Templar voyage” undertaken by an English nobleman and alleged Templar knight named Ralph de Sudeley for the purpose of recovering “ancient scrolls that were hidden in North America.” The narrator briefly mentions that some historians believe that de Sudeley discovered precious religious artifacts, including the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail, while crusading in Palestine. Halpern claims that de Sudeley and his crew sailed across the Atlantic Ocean to North America, and stopped at Oak Island along the way.

Now this is interesting from our viewpoint since you may recall I wrote and article The Knights Templar, Jeremiah and the Ark of the Covenant in which I related how Ralph de Sudeley, the leader of the Templars who apparently found treasure at Petra in the 1180's, returned to his home at Herdewyke (now called Temple Herdewyke ) in the county of Warwickshire in 1189 and immediately bought a large estate in the area and founded a Templar preceptory. From the records that survive, it is clear that the Herdewyke preceptory was a huge establishment, housing around a thousand men. To feed, shelter, equip and train such a large body of men would have cost a fortune. This is proof positive that De Sudeley was clearly by now an exceedingly rich man even though only a decade before, when he had set off to join the Crusades, he had been a man of modest means. The English writer and researcher, Graham Phillips, believed that de Sudely may have attained his great wealth by bringing back holy relics from the Holy Land. You may recall that this lead him on a treasure hunt of his own with two American friends that led them to finding three precious gem stones of Middle Eastern provenance (which caused some very bizarre effects) plus part of an ancient stone with strange markings on it that could not be deciphered by the British Museum. Phillips linked the gem stones with three of the firestones found on the Jewish High Priest's breastplate on his Ephod, which he wore when in proximity to the Ark of the Covenant.

In 1656, the Elizabethan explorer Sir Walter Raleigh visited Herdewyke in 1600 and was told a story about the Templars hiding treasure in the area. For some reason or other, Raleigh took it seriously and spent months looking for treasure. He persuaded his wealthy wife (Elizabeth Throckmorton, Maid of Honour to Queen Elizabeth I) to buy the Herdewyke estate and had a gang of men excavate the ruins of the Templar preceptory but, apparently, nothing was found.

Intriguingly, this gemstone link may connect with an amber gemstone (see below) that was discovered on Oak Island a few years ago, which one researcher has again linked with the breastplate worn by the Jewish High Priest.

OIP.pQWLopKT8q4r4vHz1jTi8QHaEK

Oak Island Update Continued

I didn't have time last night to complete this update and I also experienced a few technical hitches as well. I would like to continue the theme of a possible connection between the Knights of Christ and the sect the C's referred to who were responsible for burying the TDARM on Oak Island. It is clear that the Knights of Christ had an obvious connection to the Knights Templar, as they were in effect Templars by another name. However, if they participated in the mission to bury the TDARM on Oak Island, could they have had a connection to the Rosicrucians as well and by extension to the enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees?

First, it is interesting that the C's should have mentioned that the enclave of alchemists in the Pyrenees were part of the mysterious Quorum:​

Q: (L) Is it true that there is an enclave of alchemists that live somewhere in the Pyrenees...
Q: (L) Is this the group that you referred to as "The Quorum" in a previous session?
A: Partly.
Q: (L) Do these alchemists use this power as talked about by David Hudson to enhance their longevity and their physical health?
A: And to control.

That last reference to the alchemists using monoatomic gold (ormus) to "control" suggests that they were/are of an STS persuasion, since that is the STS way. Given that Sir Francis Bacon, John Dee, Sir Henry Percy and so many others of Bacon's circle or retinue were heavily involved in alchemy (as were Robert Flood and Sir Isaac Newton, both luminaries of the Royal Society, a generation later) and these men are thought to have been proto-Rosicrucians, this may well indicate a probable link between the early Rosicrucians and the enclave of alchemists. Indeed, the C's have suggested that this is the case:
Q: Supposedly, Christian Rosencruetz was initiated by the 'philosophers of Dancar.' I want to know where this blasted place is! Okay, skip it. One of the Rosicrucian manifestos said: 'God has sent messengers and signs in the heavens, namely the new stars in Serpentarius and Cygnus, to show that a great council of the elect is to take place.' What do they mean by a 'great council of the elect?'

A: Pyrenees.

Q: Okay, the purported enclave of the alchemists...

Hence, we might justifiably speculate that this enclave of alchemists could have been involved in the genesis of the Rosicrucians in the late 16th Century. It is interesting that the Rosicrucians should refer to the alchemists (who remember are part of the Quorum) as "the elect", since it reminds me of Madam Blavatsky's reference to her 'Ascended Masters', which included St Germain (Sir Francis Bacon?). Are they one and the same group perhaps?

Bearing this in mind, I wish now to continue with the Lagina brothers research Team's visit to Portugal to investigate the Knight of Christ.

In an earlier post, I had referred to Andrew Gough's intriguing 2008 article, ‘Oak Island Treasure Trails’, on the purported secret mission to Oak Island of a Rosicrucian led group of researchers who sought and found something that was mysteriously referred to as "the beloved". Quoting from that article?

The mention of the Portuguese, who never attempted to colonise this part of North America (they were in fact forbidden from doing so by a Papal Bull) leads me to point out that on two separate occasions and in two separate locations on the Island, the Oak Island treasure hunters have discovered small spherical stone balls, which are clearly projectiles from a small cannon. Indeed, they also have found part of the metal band that was used to hold a small cannon together prior to the manufacture of full-cast iron cannons. European guns were originally built up of wrought-iron bars welded together to form a tube, then banded with a thick iron hoop. Initially, they were breech-loaders with an open trough at the rear of the barrel through which the ball was loaded and a cylindrical chamber, filled with powder, inserted and wedged tight. They were replaced after 1500 by brass muzzle loaders cast in one piece.

Here I would like to refer back to Andrew Gough’s 2008 article ‘Oak Island Treasure Trails’, which I discussed in an earlier post, within which he published the online correspondence that he had entered into with a mysterious Englishman calling himself Will who claimed to have taken part in a Rosicrucian led expedition to Oak Island in 2006 to recover something of great value that had been buried offshore in the distant past. The expedition was supposedly led by a very senior Rosicrucian who was a London based billionaire and the main party funding the expedition. In the article, Gough mentioned Will’s reference to the voyage of a ship called the ‘Pura Vida’ across the Atlantic with a group of 12 men accompanying something they referred to as the ‘Beloved’, which had been buried in a tar covered balsa wood tubular capsule (N.B. recall here that last year archaeologists had uncovered a medieval tar kiln for producing tar on the island dating back to the late 15th or early 16th Century) off the coast of Oak Island at some date in the 1590’s - the particular century in which the C’s said that the TDARM had been buried. According to Will, this 16th Century group seems to have had connections to either the royal court of Portugal or the royal court of Morocco, although there is no sign that he ever produced the copied documents from the royal courts of Spain and Portugal circa 1590 to back this claim up. Given the finding of the medieval cannon piece and the stone cannon balls mentioned above, this may point more towards this being a Portuguese royal connection. Could the Pura Vida even be the sailing ship buried in the Swamp, which carried the capsule containing the Beloved? Could the Beloved have been the TDARM rather than the mortal remains of the Hebrew King David or some other biblical patriarch, as had been suggested by Will?

The Cannon Balls

As I said in the first part of this post, these stone balls would prove to be important clues pointing to the presence of the Knights of Christ.

On the next leg of their research tour, the Lagina Team visited the Lisbon Military Museum. There they showed accurate replicas of the two stone cannon balls found on Oak Island to a couple of experts on Portuguese medieval firearms and weapons. They identified the balls as typical pieces of ammunition for use in a swivel cannon of the type that were used on Portuguese ships and in fortresses of the Middle Ages. The Team were then shown a 16th Century 4cm calibre iron cannon displayed at the Museum. The Team were impressed and even checked whether the stone balls could fit the muzzle of the gun, which they did. The experts pointed out that these guns could be taken off ships and mounted on land for defensive purposes, which could explain why the stone balls were found buried on the Island.

The Templar Well

On the final leg of their tour, the Team were taken to Cintra, a town that had been transferred to Templar control in 1154 and administered by them for centuries. They visited the 19th Century palace known as the Quinta da Regaleira. The palace was built by António Augusto Carvalho Monteiro, a known Freemason and was designed by the Italian architect Luigi Manini. In addition to other new features, Manini added enigmatic buildings that allegedly held symbols related to alchemy, Masonry, the Knights Templar, and the Rosicrucians. The architecture Manini designed evoked Roman, Gothic, Renaissance, and Manueline styles. The construction of the current estate commenced in 1904 and much of it was completed by 1910. See: Quinta da Regaleira - Wikipedia

The interior of the Palace's chapel contains the principal motif of the Knights of Christ, their distinctive Templar style cross:
Regaleiracapelainterior.jpg

However, their Portuguese Templar expert and guide wished to show them perhaps what was the most interesting building in the grounds of the palace, a nine story well, which mysteriously was not dug to hold water, and looks more like an inverted tower (in fact it is one of two such wells in the grounds).

1280px-View_down_the_Well.jpg

Quoting from the Wikipedia entry for Quinta da Regaleira:

The Initiation Wells (also called initiatic wells or inverted towers) are two wells on the property that better resemble underground towers lined with stairs. These wells never served as water sources. Instead, they were used for ceremonial purposes that included Tarot initiation rites. The tunnels described above [MJF: As we know, the templars loved tunnels] connect these wells to one another, in addition to various caves and other monuments located around the park.

Of the two wells, the larger one contains a 27-metre spiral staircase [with nine flights of stairs and] several small landings. The spacing of these landings, combined with the number of steps in the stairs, are linked to Tarot mysticism. Other references may be to Freemasonry, Rosicrucianism or Knights Templar rituals. The smaller well contains straight stairs that connect a series of ring-shaped floors to one another. This well is also called the 'Unfinished Well'.

Rick Lagina and his fellow Team members were then taken down to the bottom of the initiation well (see image below, which is followed by an image looking up from the bottom of the well):

1024px-Fisheye-hemi-hemi_initiation_well.jpg

1280px-Viewing_the_sky_from_the_bottom_of_the_initiation_wel.jpg

The spiral calls to mind the Golden Ratio based on phi, which is reflected in nature, as in the spirals of snail shells.

However, for Rick Lagina, it put him in mind of the Money Pit, which actually is built on ten levels, not nine. As if to reinforce this connection, he noted an oak tree growing next to the well, whose branches shadowed the well. You can just about make out the branches at the top of the photo. This led him to recall how one of the three teenage lads who first discovered the Money Pot in 1795, Daniel McInnes (who subsequently became a Freemason), had noted the sawn off limb of a huge old red oak tree that stood at the side of the depression, which represented the Money Pit. The limb was left forked at the end and was reported to have a plug stuck in the fork, thus creating a triangle, and showing signs of bearing (or having borne) an old ship's tackle block (pulley) on a rotting rope. Rick Lagina had noted the Masonic significance of this.

Peter Dawkins in his three part article on The Mystery of Oak Island provided laboratory data for proposing that the red oak that had borne the tackle block or pulley, as well as the oak timbers used to construct the Money Pit, could be dated between 1565 and 1646 AD (based on radio-carbon dating). Similarly, the coconut fibre was dated between 1200-1400 AD but this only tells us when it was living, not when it was used. Coconut fibre was commonly used in the Middle Ages to pack fragile merchandise when being shipped and such fibre was re-used over and over again. The eelgrass was dated by Beta analytics as being from a period between 1440 and 1650 AD.

Referring back to my earlier article on Oak Island titled The Curse of Oak Island, I incorporated in that article Peter Dawkins' interesting proposal that the Money Pit may have been constructed in imitation of Enoch's fabled vault:
Enoch’s Vault

Dawkins believes that the reported construction of the Money Pit, with its ten levels, follows the symbolism of Enoch’s vault. Enoch’s tomb supposedly consisted of a deep pit containing ten levels, his body being placed at the tenth or lowest level. Enoch’s tomb may be taken as the archetypal symbolic tomb of the Master. Hence, if there is a treasure (and the C’s have said it is a TDARM), then it would be symbolic of the Master’s body and soul awaiting resurrection, which seems appropriate for a TDARM that is capable of regenerating things. A marker stone (now rediscovered but rendered illegible by long term industrial use) supposedly was found at the 90-foot level of the Money Pit, which suggests the Money Pit may have been located at a depth of around 100 feet. Dawkins argues that 100 is not only symbolic of the All (God) but also of the name ‘Francis Bacon’, whose Simple Cipher adds to 33 + 67 = 100. If Bacon was, as Dawkins alleges, involved with the construction of the Money Pit, then, as a master cryptographer, this could have been his calling card.

At the end of the episode, Marty Lagina discovered that the pathway he had been excavating, which split away from the roadway they had found last year, contained lots of cobbles, which he immediately noted was similar to the old Roman road his fellow team members had been shown on Portugal. Thus, the evidence still continues to mount.

Conclusion

The evidence that has been emerging on Oak Island seems to point to a definite Portuguese presence on the island at some time during the late Middle Ages. Although the C's have said that the group or sect involved were not nation specific, the Knights of Christ, who undertook most of the Portuguese voyages of discovery, were, like the Knights Templar before them, a multinational organisation where their personnel were concerned. Hence, unless a better candidate emerges, I would suggest that the Knights of Christ (as successors to the Templars) were the sect involved with burying the TDARM. They were both secretive and largely autonomous just like their Templar predecessors and had the organisational skills, nautical capability, the engineering know-how and the financial resources to accomplish the mission to bury the TDARM, with the Lizard beings (or other 4th density STS beings such as the Nation of the Third Eye) providing specialist technical input. Moreover, like the Templars before them, they no doubt were consciously communing with "higher powers"

However, on the south side of the church is a side door with a broken arch, with two archivolts supported by two columns, topped by capitals sculpted with vegetal motifs and a tympanum with a cross pattee with a sun and moon to either side, which the team were shown. The cross patte with a sun and moon on either side, is really the calling card of the Knights Templar.

It is similar to what I found when I learned about the Cathedral of Saint-Pons-de-Thomières.

On the western façade there is a Romanesque portal (the Door of the Dead, so called because it communicated with the cemetery) decorated with archivolts and the representation of the Sun and the Moon.

Saint-Pons-de-Thomieres_cathedrale_porte_morts.jpg
Left: The Sun. Right: The Moon.

And checking the arch carefully, you can see a series of pine cones. (33 cones!) The pine cone is supposed to represent the pineal gland.

It is similar to what I found when I learned about the Cathedral of Saint-Pons-de-Thomières.

View attachment 72137
Left: The Sun. Right: The Moon.

And checking the arch carefully, you can see a series of pine cones. (33 cones!) The pine cone is supposed to represent the pineal gland.

Good spot! And "33" is that special number of power too. Was this church connected with the Templars at any time in its history. Even if it wasn't, it could have been constructed by one of the French stonemason fraternities who were mentored by, or came under the auspices of, the Templars (see my earlier article).

BTW: I note that you live in Argentina. During my reading recently, I came across a claim that a Megalithic or Neolithic stone circle has been found in Argentina. This came as a complete surprise to me since one tends to associate such stone circles with the British Isles, Western Europe (including the Iberian Peninsula) and North America - yes, even the USA has its own Stonehenge. I also believe stone circles have been found in Russia and some countries in Central Asia. However, I have never heard of a stone circle in South America before. One thinks of Central and South America (Peru) as pyramid builder territory like Egypt and Mesopotamia. Hence, the news that Argentina has at least one stone circle comes as a real surprise to me. Would you know anything about this site. I am sorry, I don't have the name of the site to hand but I will try and find it. Since stone circles are often linked to the Celts, does the existence of this circle suggest an ancient Celtic presence in South America just as there was one in North America?​

Yes, this could be the place. Thank you for downloading the video. I don't speak or read Spanish but what I could see certainly might rank as a candidate for a stone circle. My only concern would be that you would not expect to find a stone circle in isolation. There are Megalithic/Neolithic stone structures and sites all over the British Isles, North-Western France and the Iberian Peninsula. Even in the USA, there are far more Megalithic/Neolithic stone structures than you would think (unfortunately, European settlers often damaged them and reused the stones for farm walls). That being said, stone circles have also been found in Australia, which like Argentina, is in the Southern Hemisphere -
See: Aboriginal stone arrangement - Wikipedia.

Hence, you cannot dismiss the possibility.​

Documentary about a curious natural phenomenon in the Sierras de Tandilia (Argentina), including La Piedra Movediza, where apparently a system of connections is woven between the different lithic elements of the area, forming a ritual landscape. The director of the documentary delves into this hypothesis to elucidate whether there may be megalithic constructions related to the stars in the Tandilia System or whether the location of the stones is simply a product of nature's chance.

The mountain landscape of the Tandilia system is unique for its geology, biodiversity and cultural heritage. Knowing its deep history, climbing its rocks, walking its paths and connecting with the natural grasslands are some of the experiences offered by this unique landscape.

In the immensity of the Pampean plain is the Tandilia system: a set of very worn mountain ranges that form an open arc of 12,300km2. These sierras are separated by valleys and abras of slightly undulating relief and deep soils where agricultural activity is currently mainly developed. The system also has ridges with smaller and lower rocky surfaces, commonly called cerrilladas or cerrillos.

The Tandilia system extends through different districts or municipalities (Balcarce, Tandil, Lobería, General Pueyrredón, Olavarría, Azul, Necochea, Benito Juárez). Although at present there are land-use planning proposals at the municipal level (Balcarce and Tandil), there are no proposals at the local level.

Rock painting on the eaves of the Paititi reserve, Mar del Plata. Photo Pedro Rodríguez
TANDILIA-3-1.jpg

The south of the province of Buenos Aires presents a geography of high visual impact. Route 51, at the height of Coronel Pringles, unfolds around the mountain range of Pillahuinco, of low and medulous hills, large tracts of land are dotted with villages of very few inhabitants, meandering streams and pioneer ranches. These are very fertile lands with optimal conditions for agriculture and cattle raising, as well as for human life. They have been occupied by various peoples since ancient times.

"The sierras hide many secrets, there are menhirs and very strange magalitic monuments", says Paola García, explorer of these lands, and neighbor of a place of only nine inhabitants, Fra Pal. She is a mountain guide and leads the curious to these enigmatic trails that have been studied by anthropologists and archaeologists. "It sounds crazy, but the menhirs could be proof of the presence of Vikings in Buenos Aires," she confesses, determined. The theory exists, and she tells it in guided tours walking among these monuments.

The story is enthralling. The whole mountain range of Ventania (40 kilometers away) and Pillahuinco has an infinite number of places where these menhirs are found, some in linear formation, others circular, some following strange and apparently inexplicable designs. Something that makes Coronel Pringles a complex site is that these menhirs have different sizes. In addition, throughout the territory there are caves with pictographic inscriptions. "These constructions are typical of the magical, hermetic and metaphysical knowledge of the peoples of Indo-Aryan origin, they exist in different places of the planet", explains the specialist Guillermo Terrera, quoted by García in his story.

What is a menhir? By definition, it is a megalithic monument formed by a single uncarved stone, which is presented in the ground in a vertical semi-buried form. The size can vary from small pieces of rock to several meters in height. The term is a Gaelic voice (Celtic language) meaning "long stone" or "stone spire". The great builders of these works were they and the Druids.
Circular menhirs

"Many estancias have circular and row menhirs, the rarest is a set of one hundred in a row," says Garcia, who spends his time walking the sierras in search of unexplored corners. "But you can't see them without permission," he says. The path includes a gate that opens, agreeing to the visits.

Cerro la Adolfina is one of the highest in the range. It is 524 meters high. At its base there is a group of menhirs in the shape of a cross. Here begins the story that everyone comes to hear. "The Vikings arrived in North America from Denmark in the year 1000/1100, populating places they called Vindland and Markland," says Garcia. The story he tells assumes that they continued down the continent until they reached South America, where they left monuments and influenced the ethnic groups that later inhabited these regions. The menhirs of the La Adolfina hill, like those found in the Pillahuinco, Vantania and also Tandillia range, would confirm this Nordic passage.

"It was a horde in movement with a cultural baggage that was lost with the time, at the same time that adapting with other races", affirms García who has studied the work of different writers and anthropologists who worked this theory, like Jacques de Mahieu, Nicolás Palacios, Duncan Wagner and Vicente Pistilli. Following this line, the assimilated Vikings adopted the local customs. Around the year 1100 they would have arrived in the Bolivian altiplano. "In Argentina, their descendants would have had their territory in the current province of Córdoba, they went down in history under the name of Comechingones", says García.
Mystery

A halo of mystery has always been present with respect to these aborigines. Comechingón is a vulgar denomination apparently imposed by the Sanavirones, who had their territory in what today is Santiago del Estero. The first were actually two ethnic groups, the Hênîa and the Kâmîare, who lived in the current provinces of Córdoba and San Luis at the arrival of the Spaniards, and who were different from the rest of the tribes.

Why were they different? Because they were white, bearded, tall, with light eyes and a large physical build, they had a Caucasoid appearance. "They had iron tools and weapons," says García, a fact that has generated controversy among anthropologists. Iron arrived in our region with the arrival of the Spaniards, not before.

"The Vikings that arrived from the north, in our country, ended up becoming the Comechingones, the white Indians," says García. The Spaniards would have been surprised by the appearance of these Indians, and quickly these ethnic groups disappeared for the simple reason of being white-skinned, assimilation to the European was easy. "The Comechingones were white, not Amerindians", says García referring to the studies of the authors he has read and that would justify the presence of these menhirs.

Some of the pictographs that have been discovered in Cerro Colorado (Córdoba) have graphics with similarities to runes (Germanic language used in Scandinavia), and some forms to the drakkars (Viking ships). These Comechingones would have reached the south of Buenos Aires.

The menhirs of Coronel Pringles have been studied. Those found at the foot of the Adolfina hill form the typical megalithic construction of this land. There are four of them in the shape of a cross and they are between a fork of a water course. A menhir marks the access road to a cave, the stream is known as La Leona, and the cave likewise. Inside the cave there is a spring of pure water, the source of the stream. Water has always been the most precious treasure.

The Conicet carried out here one of the few investigations that exist. The menhirs have not yet been deeply studied, so few conclusions can be drawn. Under the direction of Oscar Villar (Head of the Museum Complex of Coronel Pringles), and the archaeologists Gustavo Politis and Patricia Hadrid, they carried out field work. "The layout, extremely strange, does not respond to the structure of corrals, chutes or wire fences. But to European ritual monuments", they affirm in the report they elaborated. Although still "it will not be prudent to make judgments", they maintain.

"All apparently point to something, water sources, hills, stars," says Garcia, who knows the location of the rarest and most important ones. In its report, the Conicet determined that most of the menhirs are on the banks of watercourses, and specifically near forks, that is, where the waters divide or join, the confluences. "They are places that ensure shelter from the winds, protection and visibility, water, i.e., optimal conditions for life," the report states.

In the recent past, the Tehuelches and Mapuches were the inhabitants of these lands. Many menhirs were used by them as a reference to erect tolderías or to refresh the ranch. The first settlers also built their houses with stones, very close to these monuments. The proximity of water was a determining factor.

"Many come and touch them because they say they are antennas that receive and emit cosmic energy," says Garcia. The stories of the locals also speak of lights seen at night, around the menhirs. "I was entering the estancia and a light followed me along the path until it went towards the cave," relates María Cerviño, who lives there. "Strange things are seen," she culminates.(LaNacion/Leandro Vesco).

Yes, this could be the place. Thank you for downloading the video. I don't speak or read Spanish but what I could see certainly might rank as a candidate for a stone circle. My only concern would be that you would not expect to find a stone circle in isolation. There are Megalithic/Neolithic stone structures and sites all over the British Isles, North-Western France and the Iberian Peninsula. Even in the USA, there are far more Megalithic/Neolithic stone structures than you would think (unfortunately, European settlers often damaged them and reused the stones for farm walls). That being said, stone circles have also been found in Australia, which like Argentina, is in the Southern Hemisphere -
See: Aboriginal stone arrangement - Wikipedia.

Hence, you cannot dismiss the possibility.​
Lsu could you please explain the reason for your thumbs down! What is your problem?

Rock painting on the eaves of the Paititi reserve, Mar del Plata. Photo Pedro Rodríguez
TANDILIA-3-1.jpg

The south of the province of Buenos Aires presents a geography of high visual impact. Route 51, at the height of Coronel Pringles, unfolds around the mountain range of Pillahuinco, of low and medulous hills, large tracts of land are dotted with villages of very few inhabitants, meandering streams and pioneer ranches. These are very fertile lands with optimal conditions for agriculture and cattle raising, as well as for human life. They have been occupied by various peoples since ancient times.

"The sierras hide many secrets, there are menhirs and very strange magalitic monuments", says Paola García, explorer of these lands, and neighbor of a place of only nine inhabitants, Fra Pal. She is a mountain guide and leads the curious to these enigmatic trails that have been studied by anthropologists and archaeologists. "It sounds crazy, but the menhirs could be proof of the presence of Vikings in Buenos Aires," she confesses, determined. The theory exists, and she tells it in guided tours walking among these monuments.

The story is enthralling. The whole mountain range of Ventania (40 kilometers away) and Pillahuinco has an infinite number of places where these menhirs are found, some in linear formation, others circular, some following strange and apparently inexplicable designs. Something that makes Coronel Pringles a complex site is that these menhirs have different sizes. In addition, throughout the territory there are caves with pictographic inscriptions. "These constructions are typical of the magical, hermetic and metaphysical knowledge of the peoples of Indo-Aryan origin, they exist in different places of the planet", explains the specialist Guillermo Terrera, quoted by García in his story.

What is a menhir? By definition, it is a megalithic monument formed by a single uncarved stone, which is presented in the ground in a vertical semi-buried form. The size can vary from small pieces of rock to several meters in height. The term is a Gaelic voice (Celtic language) meaning "long stone" or "stone spire". The great builders of these works were they and the Druids.
Circular menhirs

"Many estancias have circular and row menhirs, the rarest is a set of one hundred in a row," says Garcia, who spends his time walking the sierras in search of unexplored corners. "But you can't see them without permission," he says. The path includes a gate that opens, agreeing to the visits.

Cerro la Adolfina is one of the highest in the range. It is 524 meters high. At its base there is a group of menhirs in the shape of a cross. Here begins the story that everyone comes to hear. "The Vikings arrived in North America from Denmark in the year 1000/1100, populating places they called Vindland and Markland," says Garcia. The story he tells assumes that they continued down the continent until they reached South America, where they left monuments and influenced the ethnic groups that later inhabited these regions. The menhirs of the La Adolfina hill, like those found in the Pillahuinco, Vantania and also Tandillia range, would confirm this Nordic passage.

"It was a horde in movement with a cultural baggage that was lost with the time, at the same time that adapting with other races", affirms García who has studied the work of different writers and anthropologists who worked this theory, like Jacques de Mahieu, Nicolás Palacios, Duncan Wagner and Vicente Pistilli. Following this line, the assimilated Vikings adopted the local customs. Around the year 1100 they would have arrived in the Bolivian altiplano. "In Argentina, their descendants would have had their territory in the current province of Córdoba, they went down in history under the name of Comechingones", says García.
Mystery

A halo of mystery has always been present with respect to these aborigines. Comechingón is a vulgar denomination apparently imposed by the Sanavirones, who had their territory in what today is Santiago del Estero. The first were actually two ethnic groups, the Hênîa and the Kâmîare, who lived in the current provinces of Córdoba and San Luis at the arrival of the Spaniards, and who were different from the rest of the tribes.

Why were they different? Because they were white, bearded, tall, with light eyes and a large physical build, they had a Caucasoid appearance. "They had iron tools and weapons," says García, a fact that has generated controversy among anthropologists. Iron arrived in our region with the arrival of the Spaniards, not before.

"The Vikings that arrived from the north, in our country, ended up becoming the Comechingones, the white Indians," says García. The Spaniards would have been surprised by the appearance of these Indians, and quickly these ethnic groups disappeared for the simple reason of being white-skinned, assimilation to the European was easy. "The Comechingones were white, not Amerindians", says García referring to the studies of the authors he has read and that would justify the presence of these menhirs.

Some of the pictographs that have been discovered in Cerro Colorado (Córdoba) have graphics with similarities to runes (Germanic language used in Scandinavia), and some forms to the drakkars (Viking ships). These Comechingones would have reached the south of Buenos Aires.

The menhirs of Coronel Pringles have been studied. Those found at the foot of the Adolfina hill form the typical megalithic construction of this land. There are four of them in the shape of a cross and they are between a fork of a water course. A menhir marks the access road to a cave, the stream is known as La Leona, and the cave likewise. Inside the cave there is a spring of pure water, the source of the stream. Water has always been the most precious treasure.

The Conicet carried out here one of the few investigations that exist. The menhirs have not yet been deeply studied, so few conclusions can be drawn. Under the direction of Oscar Villar (Head of the Museum Complex of Coronel Pringles), and the archaeologists Gustavo Politis and Patricia Hadrid, they carried out field work. "The layout, extremely strange, does not respond to the structure of corrals, chutes or wire fences. But to European ritual monuments", they affirm in the report they elaborated. Although still "it will not be prudent to make judgments", they maintain.

"All apparently point to something, water sources, hills, stars," says Garcia, who knows the location of the rarest and most important ones. In its report, the Conicet determined that most of the menhirs are on the banks of watercourses, and specifically near forks, that is, where the waters divide or join, the confluences. "They are places that ensure shelter from the winds, protection and visibility, water, i.e., optimal conditions for life," the report states.

In the recent past, the Tehuelches and Mapuches were the inhabitants of these lands. Many menhirs were used by them as a reference to erect tolderías or to refresh the ranch. The first settlers also built their houses with stones, very close to these monuments. The proximity of water was a determining factor.

"Many come and touch them because they say they are antennas that receive and emit cosmic energy," says Garcia. The stories of the locals also speak of lights seen at night, around the menhirs. "I was entering the estancia and a light followed me along the path until it went towards the cave," relates María Cerviño, who lives there. "Strange things are seen," she culminates.(LaNacion/Leandro Vesco).
"The sierras hide many secrets, there are menhirs and very strange magalitic monuments", says Paola García ..."

I think the above answers my concern about this structure being one in isolation. It appears it isn't. However, I have an issue with the Viking theory. By the 11th Century, the Vikings had converted to Christianity. Hence, I would be surprised if they had erected menhirs or other megalithic monuments since it was more likely that if they built anything from stone it would have been a church by that stage. Perhaps the answer is provided here:​

"These constructions are typical of the magical, hermetic and metaphysical knowledge of the peoples of Indo-Aryan origin, they exist in different places of the planet", explains the specialist Guillermo Terrera, quoted by García in his story.

What is a menhir? By definition, it is a megalithic monument formed by a single uncarved stone, which is presented in the ground in a vertical semi-buried form. The size can vary from small pieces of rock to several meters in height. The term is a Gaelic* voice (Celtic language) meaning "long stone" or "stone spire". The great builders of these works were they and the Druids.
"

*N.B. The Gaels or Milesians only started arriving in Ireland from Spain circa 500 BC (although the actual dating is hotly debated).

According to Barry Fell in his book America BC, the Celts from Iberia, Brittany and Ireland reached North America at least as early as 800 BC - see: America B.C.: Ancient Settlers in the New World - Wikipedia. Quoting Wikpedia:

"In the book, Barry Fell makes the argument that both archaeological discoveries in North America and examination of North American native languages such as Miꞌkmaq reveal possible links to Bronze Age European cultures, which would point to trans-Atlantic voyages by these cultures millennia before the "discovery" of North American by either 10th-century Vikings or 15th-century Spaniards."

Having read the book, the evidence Fell adduces is very persuasive but American archaeologists (including predictably those at the Smithsonian Institute) still seem completely wedded to a Columbian discovery of North America, with a possible nod to the Vikings and Leif Erikson. Incidentally, the Mi'maq tribe are the tribe that occupied Nova Scotia and, judging from the pottery finds made last year on Oak Island, they also had a presence on Oak Island at one stage.

The Vikings were certainly the great sailors of the Dark Ages but the Celts were considered to have been the great sailors of antiquity along with the Phoenicians (were they ultimately the same people I wonder?). This is averred to by Roman commentators amongst others.

The Celts also used Runic script like the Vikings. Hence, I think it more likely that the settlers who erected these Menhirs were Western European Celts. If they had established permanent colonies in North America, as Barry Fell argues, then it is is hardly a stretch to suggest they may have explored South America too. Indeed, if they were Iberic Celts, then it would be quite an irony to learn that Spanish Celts may have reached Argentina up to 2,000 years before their Spanish descendants.​

I would like now to continue with my exploration of the Roscicrucians. I had intended to post my article on Rosicrucian America but something I read last week made me decide to leap forward in time to the late 19th and early 20th Centuries. Moreover, it may help to establish a possible link between General Karl Haushofer and the Thule Society and British Rosicrucians. This link was the British Golden Dawn Society, a Rosicrucian off shoot. You may recall that General Haushofer grew increasingly disillusioned with Adolph Hitler and tried to reach out to his contacts in the Golden Dawn Society in England to arrange peace talks to end the War. Indeed, it is highly likely that Haushofer influenced his former university student, Rudolf Hess, to undertake that ill-fated peace flight to Scotland in 1941. However, you may recall that the article said the Golden Dawn had become defunct by 1923. So who were the Golden Dawn and who were its influential members? To answer this, I set out below an article on the Golden Dawn produced on the website of the New World Encyclopedia. I have set out the article in full but have bolded certain parts in order to draw your attention to these particular sections, whilst elsewhere I have added my own brief commentary in red.

Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn

See: Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn - New World Encyclopedia

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was a magical order of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, which practiced various forms of theurgy and spiritual occultism. It was possibly the single greatest influence on twentieth century western Hermeticism. Concepts of magic and ritual that became core elements of many other traditions, including Wicca,[1][2, Thelema, and other forms of magical spirituality popular today, were often drawn from the Golden Dawn tradition.
1678487521578.png
Golden Dawn Cross
The three founders, Dr. William Robert Woodman (1828 - December 20, 1891), William Wynn Westcott (December 17, 1848 - July 30, 1925), and Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers (1854 - 1918) were Freemasons and members of Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia (S.R.I.A.),[3] an appendix of Freemasonry. Westcott, also a member of the Theosophical Society, appears to have been the initial driving force behind the establishment of the Golden Dawn.

Influences on Golden Dawn include: Christian mysticism, Kaballah, Hermeticism, the religion of Ancient Egypt, Theurgy, Freemasonry, Alchemy, Theosophy, Eliphas Levi, Papus, Enochian magic, and Renaissance grimoires.
History of the Golden Dawn

The Cipher Manuscripts

The Order of the Golden Dawn originated from a collection of documents known as the Cipher Manuscripts, written in English using a cipher attributed to German scholar Johannes Trithemius (1462 - 1516). These Manuscripts outlined the rituals of the Order, and prescribed a curriculum of graduated teachings encompassing Hermetic Kaballah, Astrology, Tarot, Geomancy, and Alchemy.

According to accepted tradition, the manuscripts were handed from Kenneth Mackenzie, a Masonic scholar, to Rev. A.F.A. Woodford, whom in turn passed them on to Dr. Westcott. In 1887, it is said that Westcott allegedly managed to decode them. Westcott was pleased with his discovery, called on Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers for a second opinion, and asked for cooperation in turning the manuscripts into a coherent system for lodge work. Mathers and Dr. Westcott have been credited for developing the ritual outlines in the Cipher Manuscripts into a workable format.[4] Mathers, however, is generally credited with the design of the curriculum and rituals of the Second Order, which he called the Rosae Rubae et Aureae Crucis ("Ruby Rose and Golden Cross," or the RR et AC).[5]

An alternative history states that the Cipher Manuscripts were received by noted Masonic scholar Kenneth Mackenzie from the Secret Chiefs of the "Third Order," a continental Rosicrucian mystery school into which Mackenzie had been initiated by Count Apponyi of Hungary.[6][7][8][9][10] Using the Cipher Manuscripts, Mackenzie founded "The Society of Eight" as the first phase of what was to later become the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. It should be noted in this context that Mackenzie's group was Temple No. 1, and Frederick Hockley, another member of "The Society of Eight," founded Temple No. 2. Thus when the Golden Dawn was founded, its first temple, Isis-Urania, was numbered as No. 3.[11]

Founding 1887

In October 1887, Westcott wrote to Anna Sprengel, whose name and address he received through the decoding of the Cipher Manuscripts. A reply was purported to have been received with much wisdom, and honorary grades of Exempt Adept were conferred upon Westcott, Mathers, and Woodman, as well as a charter to establish a Golden Dawn temple to work the five grades outlined in the manuscripts.[12][13]

In 1888, the Isis-Urania Temple in London was founded,[12] in which the rituals decoded from the cipher manuscripts were developed and practiced.[14] In addition, there was an insistence on women being allowed to participate in the Order in "perfect equality" with men, which was in contrast to the S.R.I.A. and Masonry.[13]

The original Lodge founded in 1888 did not teach any magical practices per se (except for basic "banishing" rituals and meditation), but was rather a philosophical and metaphysical teaching order. This was called "the Outer Order," and for four years the Golden Dawn existed only in "the Outer." The "Inner Order," which became active in 1892, was the circle of Adepts who had completed the entire course of study and Initiations of the Outer Order contained in the Cipher Manuscripts. This group eventually became known as the Second Order (the Outer Order being the "First" Order). [MJF: Circles within circles!]

In a short time, the Osiris temple in Weston-Super-Mare, the Horus temple in Bradford, and the Amen-Ra temple in Edinburgh were founded. A few years after this, Mathers founded the Ahathoor temple in Paris.[12]

The Secret Chiefs

In 1891, the correspondence with Anna Sprengel suddenly ceased, and Westcott received word from Germany that either she was dead or her companions did not approve of the founding of the Order, and that no further contact was to be made. If the founders were to contact the Secret Chiefs, therefore, it had to be done on their own.[15]

In 1892, Mathers claimed a link to the Secret Chiefs had been formed, and supplied rituals for the Second, or Inner, Order called the Red Rose and Cross of Gold.[15]These rituals were based on the tradition of the tomb of Christian Rosenkreuz, and a Vault of Adepts became the controlling force behind the Outer Order.[16] Later in 1916, Westcott claimed that Mathers also constructed these rituals from materials he received from Frater Lux ex Tenebris, a purported Continental Adept.[17]

Some followers of the Golden Dawn tradition believe that the Secret Chiefs are not necessarily living humans or supernatural beings, but are symbolic of actual and legendary sources of spiritual esotericism, a great leader or teacher of a spiritual path or practice that found its way into the teachings of the Order.[18]

The Golden Age

By the mid-1890s, the Golden Dawn was well established in Great Britain, with membership rising to over a hundred from every class of Victorian society.[19] In its heyday, many cultural celebrities belonged to the Golden Dawn, such as actress Florence Farr and Irish revolutionary Maud Gonne (Gonne left after she converted to Roman Catholicism). Some well known members included Arthur Machen, William Butler Yeats, Evelyn Underhill, and Aleister Crowley. Many men and women of the nineteenth century Fin de siècle social culture were members of the Golden Dawn.

Around 1897, Westcott broke all ties to the Golden Dawn, leaving Mathers in complete control. It is speculated that this was due to some occult papers having been found in a hansom cab, in which his connection to the Golden Dawn came to the attention of his superiors. He was told to either resign from the Order or to give up his occupation as coroner.[20]

While there is no proof of Mathers having planted the papers, it appears that the relationship between Mathers and Westcott all but ended after this point. After Westcott's departure, Mathers appointed Florence Farr to be Chief Adept in Anglia (Although Westcott publicly resigned, he must have continued in some capacity since there are Lodge documents bearing his signature dated years after his "resignation").​

This left Mathers as the only active founding member and in charge of the Order. Due to personality clashes with other members, and being absent from the center of Lodge activity in Great Britain, challenges to Mathers' authority as leader began to develop amongst the members of the Second Order.

The revolt

Towards the end of 1899, the Adepts of the Isis-Urania and Amen-Ra temples had become extremely dissatisfied with Mathers' leadership, as well as his growing friendship with Crowley. They were also anxious to make contact with the Secret Chiefs, instead of dealing with them through Mathers.[21] Among the personal disagreements within the Isis-Urania temple, disputes were arising from Florence Farr's The Sphere, a secret society within the Isis-Urania, and the rest of the Adept Minors.[21]

Crowley was refused initiation into the Adeptus Minor grade by the London officials. Mathers, however, overrode this and quickly initiated him at the Ahathoor temple in Paris on January 16, 1900.[22] Upon his return to the London temple, he requested the grade papers to which he was now entitled from Miss Cracknell, the acting secretary. To the London Adepts, this was the last straw. Farr, already of the opinion that the London temple should be closed, wrote to Mathers expressing her wish to resign as his representative, though she was willing to carry on until a successor was found.[22]

Mathers replied to this on February 16, believing Westcott was behind this turn of events. Once the other Adepts in London were notified, they elected a committee of seven on March 3rd and requested a full investigation of the matter. Mathers sent an immediate reply, declining to provide proof, refusing to acknowledge the London temple, and dismissing Farr as his representative on March 23rd.[23] In response, a general meeting was called on March 29 in London to remove Mathers as chief and expel him from the Order.[24]
Splinters

In 1901, W. B. Yeats privately published a pamphlet titled Is the Order of R. R. @ A. C. to Remain a Magical Order?[25] After the Isis-Urania temple claimed its independence, there were even more disputes, leading to Yeats resigning.[26] A committee of three was to temporarily govern, which included P.W. Bullock, M.W. Blackden and J. W. Brodie-Innes. After a short time, Bullock resigned, and Dr. Robert Felkin took his place.[27]

In 1903, Arthur Edward Waite and Blackden joined forces to retain the name Isis-Urania, while Felkin and other London members formed the Stella Matutina, Yeats remaining in it until 1921, and Brodie-Innes continued his Amen-Ra temple in Edinburgh.[28]

Reconstruction

Once Mathers realized that there was to be no reconciliation, he began to make efforts to reestablish himself in London. The Bradford and Weston-super-Mare temples remained loyal to him, but their numbers were few.[29] He then appointed Edward Berridge as his representative, who proceeded to begin working the ceremonies and rites of the Golden Dawn in West London as early as 1903.[30] According to Francis King, historical evidence shows that there were "twenty three members of a flourishing Second Order under Berridge-Mathers in 1913."[30]

J.W. Brodie-Innes continued the direction of the Amen-Ra temple, and had reached a conclusion that the revolt was unjustified. By 1908, Mathers and Brodie-Innes were in complete accord.[31] According to sources that differ regarding the actual date, sometime between 1901 and 1913 Mathers renamed the branch of the Golden Dawn remaining loyal to his leadership to Alpha et Omega.[32][33][34][35]

Brodie-Innes assumed command of the English and Scottish temples, while Mathers concentrated on building up his Ahathoor temple and extending his American connection.[33] According to Israel Regardie, the Golden Dawn had spread to the United States of America before 1900, and a Thoth-Hermes temple had been founded in Chicago.[33][31] By the commencement of the First World War, Mathers had established two to three American temples.

Most temples of the Alpha & Omega and Stella Matutina closed or went into abeyance by the end of the 1930s, with the exceptions of two Stella Matutina temples: Hermes Temple in Bristol, UK, which operated sporadically until 1970, and the Whare Ra in Havelock North, New Zealand, which worked regularly until its closure in 1978.[36][37]
The Structure of the Order

The Golden Dawn system was based on an initiated hierarchal order similar to that of a Masonic Lodge, however women were admitted on an equal basis with men.

The "Golden Dawn" technically refers to only the first or "outer" of three Orders, although all three are often collectively described as the "Golden Dawn." The First Order taught esoteric philosophy based on the Hermetic Qabalah and personal development through study and awareness of the four Classical Elements. They also taught the basics of astrology, tarot, and geomancy. The Second or "Inner" Order, the Rosae Rubeae et Aureae Crucis (the Ruby Rose and Cross of Gold), taught magic proper, including scrying*, astral travel, and Alchemy). The fabled Third Order was that of the "Secret Chiefs," who were said to be great adepts no longer in incarnate form, but who directed the activities of the lower two orders by spirit communication with the Chiefs of the Second Order.

*"Scrying" (derived from the old English word "descry" meaning "to make out dimly") or "seeing" is the name for the practice of looking into a suitable medium (like a crystal ball, stones or mirrors (a psychomanteum) in the hope of detecting significant messages or visions. This was the method practised by seers such as Nostradamus and Edward Kelley. One class of method of scrying involves, however, a self-induced trance, with or without the aid of a medium. This was the type of scrying practised by Emma Hardinge Britten, the trance medium for the Orphic Circle to which Edward Bulwer-Lytton and Lewis Carroll belonged.

The different grades of the Order are listed below: First Order:
  • Introduction—Neophyte 0=0
  • Zelator 1=10
  • Theoricus 2=9
  • Practicus 3=8
  • Philosophus 4=7
Second Order:
  • Intermediate—Portal Grade
  • Adeptus Minorus 5=6
  • Adeptus Majorus 6=5
  • Adeptus Exemptus 7=4
Third Order:
  • Magister Templi 8=3
  • Magus 9=2
  • Ipsissimus 10=1
The paired numbers attached to the Grades relate to positions on the Tree of Life. The Neophyte Grade of "0=0" indicates no position on the Tree. For the others, the first numeral is the number of steps up from the bottom (Malkuth), and the second numeral is the number of steps down from the top (Kether).

The First Order Grades were related to the four Classical Elements of Earth, Air, Water, and Fire, respectively. The Aspirant to a Grade received instruction on the metaphysical meaning of each of these Elements and had to pass a written examination and demonstrate certain skills to receive Admission to that Grade.

The Portal Grade was the initiation ritual for admittance to the Second Order. The Circle of existing Adepts from the Second Order had to consent to allow an Aspirant to join the Second Order.

MJF: The term "portal" is an interesting one given what the C's have told us about portals. Spoiler Alert, but the term portal will take on a much deeper meaning in later posts that I hope to do.

The Second Order was not, properly, part of the "Golden Dawn," but a separate Order in its own right, known as the R.R. et A.C. The Second Order directed the teachings of the First Order and was the governing force behind the First Order.

After passing the Portal, the Aspirant was instructed in the techniques of practical Magic. When another examination was passed, and the other Adepts consented, the Aspirant attained the Grade of Adeptus Minor (5=6). There were also four sub-Grades of instruction for the Adeptus Minor, again relating to the four Outer Order grades.

A member of the Second Order had the power and authority to initiate aspirants to the First Order, though usually not without the permission of the Chiefs of his or her Lodge.

The Golden Dawn book

The Golden Dawn as system and book has been the most intensively used source for modern western occult and magical writing. As a book it is both a text and an Encyclopedia.[38]

Known Members:
  • Sara Allgood (1879–1950), Irish stage actress and later film actress in United States.
  • Allan Bennett (1872–1923), best known for introducing Buddhism to the West.
  • Arnold Bennett (1867–1931), a British novelist.
  • Dr. Edward Berridge, homeopathic physician.
  • Algernon Blackwood (1869–1951), English writer and radio broadcaster of supernatural stories.
  • Aleister Crowley (1875–1947), German occult writer and mountaineer, founder of neo-paganism movement in Germany.
  • Florence Farr (1860–1917), London stage actress and musician.
  • Robert Felkin (1853–1925), medical missionary, explorer and anthropologist in Central Africa, author.
  • Frederick Leigh Gardner.
  • Maud Gonne (1866–1953), Irish Revolutionary, author, feminist.
  • Annie Horniman (1860–1937), repertory theatre producer and pioneer. Her father was a wealthy tea importer (he also endowed the Horniman Museum and Library in London); her family's wealth funded most of the Golden Dawn's activities. Consequently, she was one of the very few members immune to the in-fighting and competitiveness which ultimately led to the Order's dissolution.
  • Bulwer Lytton, author of The Last Days of Pompeii.
  • Arthur Machen (1863–1947), a leading London journalist of the 1890s, Welsh by birth and upbringing.
  • Gustav Meyrink (1868–1932), Austrian author, storyteller, dramatist, translator, banker, and Buddhist.
  • E. Nesbit (1858–1924), real name Edith Bland: English author and political activist.
  • Charles Rosher (1885–1974), cinematographer.
  • Pamela Colman Smith (1878–1951), fin de siècle artist and co-creator of the Rider-Waite Tarot deck.
  • William Sharp (1855–1905), poet and author, alias "Fiona MacLeod."
  • Evelyn Underhill (1875–1941), Christian Mystic, author of Mysticism: A Study in Nature and Development of Spiritual Consciousness.
  • Arthur Edward Waite (1857–1942), author, Freemason and co-creator of the Rider-Waite Tarot deck.
  • William Butler Yeats (1865–1939), Irish poet, dramatist, and writer, Nobel Prize for Literature (1923).
  • Bram Stoker [39][40](1847–1912), Irish writer, best known today for his 1897 horror novel Dracula.
MJF: It is interesting how many Rosicrucians tend to be novelists, playwriters and poets. Given what we know about the literary circle that formed around the Rosicrucian Sir Francis Bacon, who may have been the true inspiration behind and/or the writers of Shakespeare's plays, this fact may not be so surprising. Paraphrasing the C's who once said words to the effect that fiction can be used to disguise the deepest of truths (if someone could find the exact quote, I would be obliged).

However, I would draw your attention once again to the presence of Edward Bulwer-Lytton, a Rosicrucian and alleged member of the Orphic Circle, on that list. Again we can see at work here the principle of circles within circles through Bulwer-Lytton's presence in the Golden Dawn. And let us not forget the connections that some members of the Orphic Circle had with contacts in Germany and the so-called Berlin Brotherhood. See also: "The Magician" 1873, by Edward Bulwer-Lytton

Contemporary Golden Dawn Orders

While no temples in the original chartered lineage of the Golden Dawn survived past the 1970s, several organizations have since revived its teachings and rituals. Among these, the following are particularly significant:
  • The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, Inc. [1].
  • The Open Source Order of the Golden Dawn [2].
  • Ordo Stella Matutina [3].

Notes

1. Ithell Colquhoun. (1975) The Sword of Wisdom: MacGregor Mathers and the GOLDEN DAWN. (New York: G.P. Putnam's Sons.)
  2. Julia Phillips, (1991) History of Wicca in England: 1939 - present day. Lecture at the Wiccan Conference in Canberra, 1991.
  3. Israel Regardie. What you should know about the Golden Dawn, 6th edition. (New Falcon Publications, 1993), 10
  4. Golden Dawn researcher R.A. Gilbert has found evidence which suggests that Westcott was instrumental in developing the Order's rituals from the Cipher Manuscripts. See Gilbert's article, "From Cipher to Enigma: The Role of William Wynn Westcott in the Creation of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn," from Carroll Runyon's book Secrets of the Golden Dawn Cypher Manuscripts. (C.H.S., 1997)
  5. Regardie, 1993, 92
  6. Bruce Wilson, (1947). “The Origins of our Rosicrucian Society,” in The Historical Notes of the SRIA, 1947, 7. (A copy of this article may be obtained directly from the SRIA in England for verification purposes).
  7. R.A. Gilbert (1983) The Golden Dawn: Twilight of the magicians, the rise and fall of a magical order. 15. (Aquarian Press, 1983. ISBN 0850302781)
  8. W.W. Westcott (1915). “The Rosicrucian Society of England,” 2.
  9. Israel Regardie (1971). My Rosicrucian Adventure. (St. Paul, MN: Llewellyn Publications), 10
  10. Regardie (1971). The Original Account of the Teachings, Rites and Ceremonies of the Hermetic Order of The Golden Dawn, 6th ed., (St. Paul, MN: Llewellyn Publications), 17.
  11. Wilson, 1947, 16.
  12. Jump up to:12.0 12.1 12.2 Francis King. Modern Ritual Magic: The Rise of Western Occultism. (New York: Avery Publishing1989), 43
  13. Jump up to:13.0 13.1 Regardie, 1993, 11.
  14. King, 1997, 35
  15. Jump up to:15.0 15.1 King, 1989, 43
  16. King, 1989, 44
  17. King, 1989, 46
  18. Christopher Penczak. Spirit Allies. (Red Wheel/Weiser Books. ISBN 1578632145), 27
  19. King, 1989, 47
  20. King, 1989, 48
  21. Jump up to:21.0 21.1 King, 1989, 66
  22. Jump up to:22.0 22.1 King, 1989, 67
  23. King, 1989, 68-69
  24. King, 1989, 69
  25. J. Gordon Melton, (ed), Encyclopedia of Occultism and Parapsychology, Vol. 2, (Gale Group, 2001. ISBN 0810394898), 1327
  26. King, 1989, 78
  27. King, 1989, 94
  28. King, 1989, 95-96
  29. King, 1989, 109
  30. Jump up to:30.0 30.1 King, 1989, 110
  31. Jump up to:31.0 31.1 Regardie, 1993, 33
  32. King, 1971, 110-111
  33. Jump up to:33.0 33.1 33.2 King, 1989, 111
  34. "The Golden Dawn ceased to exist by that name after October, 1901, replaced by Mathers' Alpha et Omega and the London group’s Order of the Morgan Rothe. No longer associated with the SRIA after 1902, Mathers continued to oversee a few temples until his death, when his wife, Moina, assumed supervision." Samuel Liddel MacGregor Mathers biography, Grand Lodge of British Columbia and Yukon, February 26, 2001 Retrieved June 19, 2008.
  35. Chic Cicero and Sandra Tabatha Cicero, Golden Dawn Time Line, Llewellyn Encyclopedia. Retrieved June 19, 2008.
  36. Golden Dawn Companion, ed. R. A. Gilbert, (Aquarian Press, 1986. ISBN 0850304369)
  37. Llewellyn Encyclopedia. online Golden Dawn Time Line. Retrieved June 19, 2008.
  38. Carl L. Weschcke, The Golden Dawn. (St. Paul, MN: Llewellen Pubs, 1982), Publishers Preface
  39. Trevor Ravenscroft. The occult power behind the spear which pierced the side of Christ. (Newburyport, MA: Red Wheel/Weiser Books, 1982. ISBN 0877285470), 165
  40. Lynn Picknett. The Templar Revelation: Secret Guardians of the True Identity of Christ. (New York: Simon and Schuster, 2004. ISBN 0743273257), 201
References

ISBN links support NWE through referral fees
  • Fra. A.o.C. (2002). A Short Treatise on the History, Culture and Practices of The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn. Retrieved August 3, 2007.
  • Armstrong, Allan, and R.A. Gilbert, (eds. (1997). Golden Dawn: The Proceedings of the Golden Dawn Conference, London - 1997. Hermetic Research Trust.
  • Cicero, Chic and Tabatha (1991). The New Golden Dawn Ritual Tarot. St. Paul, MN: Llewellyn Publications. ISBN 0875421393
  • Colquhoun, Ithell. Sword of Wisdom: Macgregor Mathers and the Golden Dawn. Neville Spearman, 1975. ISBN 0854350926.
  • Gilbert, Robert A. The Golden Dawn: Twilight of the Magicians. The Aquarian Press, 1983. ISBN 0-85030-278-1.
  • Gilbert, Robert A. The Golden Dawn Companion. Weiser Books, (1986) ISBN 0-85030-436-9
  • Gilbert, Robert A. Golden Dawn Scrapbook - The Rise and Fall of a Magical Order. Weiser Books (1998) ISBN 1578630371
  • Greer, Mary K. Women of the Golden Dawn. Park Street, 1994. ISBN 0892815167.
  • Greer, Mary K. and Darcy Kuntz. (1999) The Chronology of the Golden Dawn. Holmes Publishing Group, ISBN 155818354X
  • Howe, Ellic. The Magicians of the Golden Dawn: A Documentary History of a Magical Order 1887-1923. Samuel Weiser, 1978. ISBN 0877283699.
  • Mathers, S.L., et al. Ritual Magic of the Golden Dawn, edited by Francis King. 1997. ISBN 0892816171
  • King, Francis. (1989) Modern Ritual Magic: The Rise of Western Occultism. New York: Avery Publishing ISBN 1853270326
  • King, Francis. (1971) The Rites of Modern Occult Magic- A Fascinating Account of the Events and Personalities Involved in the Renaissance of Medieval Magic and Alchemy. New York: Macmillan Company, ASIN: B001281B3Y
  • Melton, J. Gordon, (ed), Encyclopedia of Occultism and Parapsychology, Vol. 2, Gale Group, 2001. ISBN 0810394898
  • Regardie, Israel, et al., eds., The Golden Dawn: A Complete Course in Practical Ceremonial Magic. St. Paul, MN: Llewellyn, 1989. ISBN 0875426638
  • Penczak, Christopher. Spirit Allies. Red Wheel/Weiser Books. ISBN 1578632145
  • Regardie, Israel. What you should know about the Golden Dawn, 6th edition. New Falcon Publications, 1993. ISBN 1561840645
  • Regardie, Israel. (1971). My Rosicrucian Adventure: A contribution to a recent phase of the history of magic, and a study in the technique of theurgy. 10. (original 1936) St. Paul, MN: Llewellyn Publications. ASIN: B001AYI7WS
  • Regardie, Israel. The Golden Dawn. Llewellyn Publications, 1982. ISBN 0875426646
  • Runyon, Carroll. Secrets of the Golden Dawn Cipher Manuscripts. C.H.S., 1997. ISBN 0965488128
  • Suster, Gerald. (1990) Crowley's Apprentice: The Life and Ideas of Israel Regardie. Weiser Books. ISBN 0877287007
  • Wasserman, James. (2005) The Mystery Traditions: Secret Symbols and Sacred Art. Rochester, Vermont: Destiny Books. ISBN 1594770883
External links

All links retrieved December 22, 2017.
Credits

New World Encyclopedia writers and editors rewrote and completed the Wikipedia article in accordance with New World Encyclopedia standards. This article abides by terms of the Creative Commons CC-by-sa 3.0 License (CC-by-sa), which may be used and disseminated with proper attribution. Credit is due under the terms of this license that can reference both the New World Encyclopedia contributors and the selfless volunteer contributors of the Wikimedia Foundation. To cite this article click here for a list of acceptable citing formats.The history of earlier contributions by wikipedians is accessible to researchers here:​
The history of this article since it was imported to New World Encyclopedia:
There is one other name on that membership list that I would like to focus on in part 2 of this post and that is the Irish novelist Bram Stoker, who is probably best known for his classic horror tale Dracula, which forms a veritable landmark in the history of the horror novel genre and is also a beloved subject of horror film makers for over a century now. Although I have previously mentioned the influence of novelists such as Edward Bulwer-Lytton and Jules Verne (both of whom were Rosicrucians) in the science fiction genre (one can also add Gene Roddenberry to this list too), Bram Stoker had has had a similar effect within the horror story genre along with more modern horror story novelists such as H P Lovecraft, Stephen King and Anna Rice (who also wrote Vampire stories). I seem to recall the C's once confirming in the transcripts that dark forces (STS) were working on the sub-consciousness of both King and Rice to inspire their stories (perhaps this was yet another example of Thor's Pantheon at work?). If anyone can find the relevant section in the transcripts bearing this out, I would be obliged if they could post it.

However, Stoker's novel, if not the first vampire novel, is certainly the daddy of them all. The tale of an ancient bloodsucking vampire count, who perpetuates his existence by living off the blood of the living, recalls in some ways the importance of human and animal blood as nutrition to the Lizard beings and the Greys when visiting 3rd density. Indeed, it may be this that has underpinned animal and human sacrifice down through the ages. Hence, Stoker may have been tapping into a much older tradition than that simply of the vampire. But vampires can also change shape in these horror stories, which means that they can be labelled as "trans-definitive" or as shapeshifters, like the Lizards and Greys. And, of course the roots of the Rosicrucians lie in the Rosteem who entered into a pact with the Elohim, who although originally human became trans-definitive (like Dracula):

Session dated 7 March 1995:

Q: (L) Who were the Elohim of the Bible?
A: Transdefinitive. And variable entities. [...] First manifestation was human, then non-human. [...]
Q: (L) Well, what brought about their transformation from human to non-human?
A: Pact or covenant.
Q: (L) They made a pact or covenant with each other?
A: No, with 4th density STS.
Q: (L) Well, that is not good! Are you saying that the Elohim are STS? Who were these STS beings they made a pact with?

A: Rosteem, now manifests as Rosicrucians.
Q: (L) What is their purpose?
A: As yet unrevealable to you.

Hence, we learn from the above that the Rosteem (who now manifest as the Rosicrucians) were 4th density STS who made a pact or covenant with the Elohim (could this be the basis of the Nordic Covenant?).

Anyway, the fact that we have a modern-day Roscrucian writing a novel about a trans-definitive, variable entity, blood sucking being makes one wonder about Stoker's inspiration in writing Dracula (which was written episodically). However, this is not the only horror novel he wrote for another of his stories became the inspiration for all the Egyptian Mummy films that have been released over the years.

In part 2 of this post, I will take a closer look at Stoker and at the Egyptian influences that led him to write the The Jewel of the Seven Stars’ .

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was a magical order of the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries, which practiced various forms of theurgy and spiritual occultism. It was possibly the single greatest influence on twentieth century western Hermeticism. Concepts of magic and ritual that became core elements of many other traditions, including Wicca,[1][2, Thelema, and other forms of magical spirituality popular today, were often drawn from the Golden Dawn tradition.
1678487521578.png
Golden Dawn Cross

When I saw that cross, it looked familiar. It may not lead anywhere, but I recognized it (albeit somewhat simpler) from the book a dweller on two planets, which I had already mentioned.

cross.jpg

But perhaps we are talking about the same hermetic order (?). As a curious note, in this cross that appears in the book, you can notice in its center a regular heptagon. ( 7th Density ? )

...there is even an urban myth that Hitler’s mother was the daughter of Baron Rothschild after he impregnated Hitler’s grandmother, who was a maid in the Rothschild baronial mansion in Vienna. The Rothschilds are known to make use even of their illegitimate offspring. Hence, the theory is feasible, even if it cannot be proven at this remove in time.

If you have the time and the inclination, you can take a look at Miles Mathis' view of things again...:

The Beer Hall Putsch was faked

Hitler's Genealogy

Benito Mussolini

Attachments

• Mathis, Beerhall Putsch.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Mathis, Benito Mussolini.pdf
    916.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Mathis, Hitler's Genealogy.pdf
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
When I saw that cross, it looked familiar. It may not lead anywhere, but I recognized it (albeit somewhat simpler) from the book a dweller on two planets, which I had already mentioned.

View attachment 72187

But perhaps we are talking about the same hermetic order (?). As a curious note, in this cross that appears in the book, you can notice in its center a regular heptagon. ( 7th Density ? )
Thank you for mentioning this. When you say "perhaps we are talking about the same hermetic order", which hermetic order does the above cross represent? Does the book say? Do we know what the letters or initials J.H., H.I., N.H. and V represent? The way that the cross's ends splay out at the end reminds me somewhat of the the rose pattee of the Knights of the Order of Christ:

1024px-OrderOfCristCross.svg.png

As we have seen, the Roscirucians have taken on many guises over the centuries. In my last article, we focused on the Order of the Golden Dawn, but, as we know, the Rosicrucians were also present in the Victorian Orphic Circle and within the Martinist Order in France (which Abbe Sauniere belonged to) and other parts of Europe, including Russia.

In a recent session, the C's were asked the question who was behind the murder of the Russian mystic Rasputin? Although, I did not post at the time, I now wonder if it could have been the Martinists, since their leader Papus* was resident at the Russian Court of Czar Nicholas at the time (see more below). In 1888, he co-founded his own group, the Kabbalistic Order of the Rose-Croix, with Joséphin Péladan (a novelist and Rosicrucian) and Oswald Wirth (a Swiss occultist). Curiously, this was the same year the Golden Dawn commenced as the Isis-Urania Temple in London. Moreover, the Order of the Golden Dawn were a kabbalistic order too and adopted a golden-red cross as their symbol. Was there any connection between the two groups?

*See: (Gérard Encausse - Wikipedia).

The answer is yes, since, quoting from Wikipedia, Gerard Encausse or Papus was also a member of the Hermetic Brotherhood of Light and the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn temple in Paris (known as the Ahathoor Temple), as well as Memphis-Misraim and probably other esoteric or paramasonic organisations, as well as being an author of several occult books. Again, we see the example of circles within circles in operation through the person of Papus. Note that he had also joined the French Theosophical Society shortly after it was founded by Madame Blavatsky in 1884–1885, but he resigned soon after joining because he disliked the Society's emphasis on Eastern occultism. He certainly was a joiner wasn't he.

Outside of his paramasonic and Martinist activities, Papus was also a spiritual student of the French spiritualist healer, Anthelme Nizier Philippe, "Maître Philippe de Lyon". This focus on spiritual healing puts me in mind of the Essenes, who were renowned as spiritual healers in Egypt and Israel. Papus was also, however, a qualified medical doctor, obtaining his Doctor of Medicine degree in 1894

Coming back to Russia, Papus/Encausse visited Russia three times, in 1901, 1905, and 1906, serving Tsar Nicholas II and Tsarina Alexandra both as physician and occult consultant. It has been incorrectly claimed that in October 1905, he conjured up the spirit of Alexander III (father of Tsar Nicholas), who prophesied that the Tsar would meet his downfall at the hands of revolutionaries. Encausse's followers allege that he informed the Tsar that he would be able to magically avert Alexander's prophesy so long as Encausse was alive. Nicholas kept his hold on the throne of Russia until 141 days after Papus' death.

Although Encausse seems to have served the Tsar and Tsarina in what was essentially the capacity of a mediumistic spiritual advisor, he was later curiously concerned about their heavy reliance on occultism to assist them in deciding questions of government. During their later correspondence, he warned them a number of times against the influence of Rasputin.

Kabbalistic Order of the Rose-Croix​

Although Encausse claimed as his "spiritual master" the mysterious magician and healer known as "le Maitre Philippe" (Philippe Nizier), his first actual teacher in the intellectual aspects of occultism was the marquis Joseph Alexandre Saint-Yves d'Alveydre (1842 - 1910). Saint-Yves had inherited the papers of one of the great founders of French occultism, Antoine Fabre d'Olivet (1762 - 1825), and it was probably Saint-Yves who introduced Papus to the Marquis Stanislas de Guaita.

Quoting Wikipedia again:

Stanislas De Guaita (1861 – 1897) was a French poet based in Paris, an expert on esotericism and European mysticism and an active member of the Rosicrucian Order. He was very celebrated and successful in his time. Occultism and magic were part of his novels. [MJF: Hence, we see yet another poet and novelist who was a prominent Rosicrucian]. As a young man, he moved to Paris, and his luxurious apartment became a meeting place for poets, artists, and writers who were interested in esotericism and mysticism. In the 1880s, Guaita published two collections of poetry The Dark Muse (1883) and The Mystic Rose (1885), which became popular.

De Guaita was influenced by the writings of l'Abbé Alphonse-Louis Constant, alias Eliphas Lévi, a prominent French occultist who was initiated in London to Rosicrucianism by Edward Bulwer-Lytton* in 1854. Eliphas Lévi was also initiated as a Freemason on 14 March 1861 in the Grand Orient de France Lodge La Rose du Parfait Silence at the Orient of Paris. De Guaita became further interested in occultism after reading a novel by Joséphin Péladan which was interwoven with Rosicrucian and occult themes. In Paris, de Guaita and Péladan became acquainted, and in 1884, the two decided to try to rebuild the Rosicrucian Brotherhood. They recruited Gérard Encausse (Papu) to help rebuild the brotherhood. The Spanish-born Encausse, who went by the pseudonym “Papus”, was a French physician and occultist who had written books on magic, Cabalah and the Tarot.

*MJF: So we see yet again Lord Edward Bulwer-Lytton playing a major role in spreading Rosicrucian philosophy and practices. But note how De Guaita also became a Freemason, showing the overlap between Rosicrucianism and Freemasonry ("circles within circles").

In 1888, De Guaita founded the Ordre kabbalistique de la Rose-Croix, or the Kabbalistic Order of the Rose-Cross. Rosicrucianism is an esoteric movement which first began with the publication of the three Rosicrucian Manifestos in the early 17th century. Guaita's Rosicrucian Order provided training in the Cabala, an esoteric form of Jewish and Christian mysticism, which attempts to reveal hidden mystical insights in the Bible and divine nature. The order also conducted examinations and provided university degrees on Cabala topics. Guaita had a large private library of books on metaphysical issues, magic, and the "hidden sciences" (which reminds me of John Dee who may have been a proto Rosicrucian). He was nicknamed the "Prince of the Rosicrucians" by his contemporaries for his broad learning on Rosicrucian issues. Papus, Peledan, and Antoine de La Rochefoucauld* (an artist and art collector) were prominent members. Maurice Barrès (a French, novelist, journalist and politician) was a close friend of De Guaita.
As a curious note, in this cross that appears in the book, you can notice in its center a regular heptagon. ( 7th Density ? )
You may be on to something here. You may recall that we met a regular heptagon a few posts ago in the form of a crop circle that appeared across the road from Stonehenge. When researching on the Forum, I came across a curious post by another Forum member who seems to have discovered a possible connection between the heptagon in the crop circle and the Annunaki god or lord "Ea" or Enki, who featured in the Mesopotamian flood myth.
1678654979387.png

The Cassiopaeans have said that they (6th density) are behind the creation of true crop circles. However, they also told us that Ea/Enki was a Cassiopaean:

Q: (L) Who were Enlil and Enki, the Annunaki of Sumerian stories?

A: Great teachers.

Q: (L) Were they human or extraterrestrial?

A: Extraterrestrial.

Q: (L) Where did they come from?

A: Cassiopaea.

Session 30 September 1994

Q: (L) Who were the Annunaki?

A: Aliens.

Q: (L) Where were they from?

A: Zeta Reticuli

Q: (L) Was the human race genetically engineered to be slaves?

Q: (L) And who were the genetic engineers of this slavehood?

A: Lizard beings.

Q: (L) Where do they come from: earth or another planet?

A: Other.

Q: (L) What planet from?

A: Qaddeera.

Q: (L) What star system is that in?

A: Zeta Reticuli.

This suggests that Enki and Enlil were not Annunaki, since we know that the Lizards and the Grey aliens come from the Zeta Reticulian system.

However, the C's rather confused the picture when they subsequently mentioned that the Kentakkian survivors were the basis of the Annunaki:

Session 7 October 1994:
Q: (L) How did the people of that planet come to earth? Did they know it was going to be destroyed?

A: Some knew and were taken by Lizzies and
they are the Annunaki.

Presumably, they meant the Lizards were the Annunaki, but it does leave open the possibility that they had meant that the Kentakkians were the Annunaki (the giant sons of Anuk).

Enki and later Ea were apparently depicted, sometimes, as a man covered with the skin of a fish [MJF: think also of the Egyptian god Ptah here], and this representation, as likewise the name of his temple E-apsu, "house of the watery deep", points decidedly to his original character as a god of the waters (see Oannes) [MJF: This suggests that Enki and Ea were later conflated with the Lizard beings]. Note here that Ea was also known as Dagon and Uanna (Grecised Oannes), the first of the Seven Sages. The Seven Sages may in turn be linked with the Nagas of Hindu tradition, who were a divine, or semi-divine, race of half-human, half-serpent beings that reside in the netherworld (Patala), and can occasionally take human or part-human form (i.e., shapeshift), or are so depicted in art. So, are we looking here at the Zeta Reticulian Lizard beings and/or the Greys again? If so, we also need to consider their role in creating (or in the usurpation of) the 'Brotherhood of the Serpent' (see below for more on this). Could the heptagon therefore be associated with Enki and/or the Seven Sages?

Enki

Enki was originally the patron god of the city of Eridu, but later the influence of his cult spread throughout Mesopotamia and to the Canaanites, Hittites and Hurrians [MJF: and recall here that Abraham was a Hittite]. He was associated with the southern band of constellations called "stars of Ea", but also with the constellation AŠ-IKU, the Field (Square of Pegasus). Beginning around the second millennium BC, he was sometimes referred to in writing by the numeric ideogram for "40", occasionally referred to as his "sacred number".

Forty was an important number to the Israelites as well, think of the forty years of wandering in the desert and the 40 days of rain in the Genesis Flood story. Christ also would spend 40 days fasting in the desert ending with his temptation by Satan (which is the foundation of the season of Lent, which we are currently in).

Enki was also the 'Water-Lord' and is therefore connected to the sign of the Zodiac Aquarius - the water bearer, which is the age we are probably living in now.

Enki was also supposedly involved with the creation of mankind. It was Enki who advised that they create a servant of the gods, humankind, out of clay and blood. Against Enki's wish, the gods decide to slay Kingu, and Enki finally consents to use Kingu's blood to make the first human, with whom Enki always later has a close relationship, the first of the seven sages, seven wise men or "Abgallu" (ab = water, gal = great, lu = man), also known as Adapa (Adam). Enki assembled a team of divinities to help him, creating a host of "good and princely fashioners".

However, as we see in the above transcript, the Lizard beings were the party responsible for the engineering of mankind as a slave race.

In the Sumerian epic entitled Enmerkar and the Lord of Aratta, in a speech of Enmerkar, an introductory spell appears, recounting Enki having had mankind communicate in one language (following Jay Crisostomo 2019). This obviously ties in with the legend of the Biblical Tower of Babel and the confusion of the languages. The C's have confirmed that there really was a Tower of Babel, the Washington Monument's construction stemming from an inherited soul memory of the Tower (see below):

Q: (L) What was the event a hundred or so years after the flood of Noah that was described as the confusing of languages, or the Tower of Babel?

A: Spiritual confluence.

Q: (L) What purpose did the individuals who came together to build the tower intend for said tower?

A: Electromagnetic concentration of all gravity waves.

Q: (L) And what did they intend to do with these concentrated waves?

A: Mind alteration of masses.

Q: (L) What intention did they have in altering the mind of the masses?

A: Spiritual unification of the masses.

Q: (L) Who were the "gods" that looked down on the tower of Babel, at those who were building it with the intention of unification, and decided to destroy their works?

A: Lizards.

Q: (L) Okay, so the Lizzies blew up the tower of Babel. What else did they do to the minds of mankind; did they do something causing literal disruption of their understanding of language?

A: Close.

Q: (L) What tool did they use to accomplish this divisiveness?

A: Brainwashing of masses.

[.....]
Q: (L) What is the true meaning, the original meaning, of the Hebrew word "shem"?

A: Purity.

Q: (L) Why was this word related to the obelisks or standing stones later called "shems" by the Hebrews?

A: Symbolic of purity: unification. Uniformity.

Q: (L) Did these stones themselves actually possess any power?

A: Residual.

Q: (L) What object were the ancients going to place in the Tower of Babel to...

A: Crystal.

Q: (L) Is "shem" also synonymous with "crystal"?

Q: (L) Shem, the son of Noah, was the ancestor of the group that built the tower, is this correct?

Q: (L) Who were the original creator gods?

A: Us. Sixth Density.

Q: (L) The Cassiopaeans? Were the Pleiadeans also the original creator gods?

A: Same. Sixth Density.

{Note that the Cassiopaeans do not claim to be THE creator gods, but that it is a function of 6th density.}

Session 22 October 1994:

Q: (L) What did the Tower of Babel look like?

A: Looked very similar to your Washington Monument. Which re-creation is an ongoing replication of a soul memory.

The Brotherhood of the Serpent

The mention of Enki creates an interesting link with the 'Brotherhood of the Serpent', the original secret society. I quote below an excerpt from William Bramley's The God's of Eden showing the apparent benevolent intent of the ancient serpent knowledge before the knowledge and Secret Societies were hijacked by the dark faction:

"Of all the animals revered in ancient human societies, none were as prominent or as important as the snake. The snake was the logo of a group which had become very influential in early human societies of both hemispheres. That group was a disciplined brotherhood dedicated to the dissemination of spiritual knowledge and the attainment of spiritual freedom. This brotherhood of the snake (also known as the "Brotherhood of the Serpent," but which I will often refer to as the "brotherhood") opposed the enslavement of spiritual beings and according to Egyptian writings, it sought to liberate the human race from custodial bondage. The brotherhood also imparted scientific knowledge and encouraged the high aesthetics that existed in many ancient societies. For these and other reasons, the snake had become a venerated symbol to humans and according to Egyptian and biblical texts, an object of custodial hatred.

When we look to discover who founded the Brotherhood, Mesopotamian texts point right back to that rebellious "god," Prince Ea (Enki). Ancient Mesopotamian tablets relate that Ea and his father, Anu, possessed profound ethical and spiritual knowledge. This was the same knowledge that was later symbolized as trees in the Biblical Adam and Eve story. In fact, the Biblical tree symbol came from pre-biblical Mesopotamian works, such as one showing a snake wrapped around the trunk of a tree [
MJF: think here of the caduceus, the staff carried by Hermes in Greek mythology and consequently by Hermes Trismegistus in Greco-Egyptian mythology], identical to later portrayals of the snake in Eden. From the tree in the Mesopotamian depiction hanging two pieces of fruit. To the right of the tree is the half-moon symbol of Ea; to the left is the planet symbol of Anu. The drawing indicates that Ea and Anu were associated with the snake and its teachings. This connection is affirmed by other Mesopotamian texts which describe Anu's palace in the "heavens" as being guarded by a god of the Tree of Truth and a god of the Tree of Life. In one instance, Ea reportedly sent a human to be educated in that very knowledge [MJF: Is this what lies behind the story of Enoch being assumed into Heaven?].

We therefore find Ea designated as the reputed culprit who tried to teach early man (Adam) the way to spiritual freedom. This suggests that Ea intended his creation, Homo sapiens, to be suited for Earth labour, but at some point he changed his mind about using spiritual enslavement as a means. If Ea was a true historical personality as the Sumerians claimed, then he was the probable leader of the Brotherhood at its founding on Earth. The Brotherhood may have adopted the snake as its logo because Ea's first home on Earth was said to have been constructed by a serpent-infested swampland which Ea called Snake Marsh. Another possible explanation for the snake logo is offered by Mr. Stitchin who says that the Biblical word for "snake" is nahash
*, which comes from the root word NHSH, meaning "to decipher, to find out."

Despite all their reported good intentions, the legendary Ea and early Brotherhood clearly failed to free the human race. Ancient Mesopotamian, Egyptian, and biblical texts relate that the "snake" was quickly defeated by other Custodial factions. The Bible informs us that the Serpent in the Garden of Eden was overcome before it was able to complete its mission and give Adam and Eve the "fruit" from the second "tree"."

*MJF: The reference to "Nahash" reminds me of what the C's once said about inverting the name "Allan", which reads as "Nallah"
Q: Okay, discovered that one of the Percy estates was called 'Alnwick,' which startled me a bit after tracking winds all over the place. But, what is the meaning of 'Alnwick?'

A: Discover. Invert. Allan. Check Hebrew root of Allan.

We have, of course, looked at this matter before on this thread. However, this issue may have an important bearing on Laura's ancestry through one of her ancestors Alan de Percy:

"The next we know is that Edward the Confessor, King of England (circa 1040) hired Alan de Percy of Normandy to assist him in defending England, North of the Humber against the invading Vikings. But when Harold became King he was suspicious of the connection between Alan de Percy and Duke William of Normandy and expelled Alan from England. A son was born to Alan de Perci near Alnwick before 1066.

William de Perci was wild and adventurous and wore a great beard (which was apparently unusual at this time). For this he was known as Al-gers-nons (meaning with whiskers) and the name of Algernon has followed the Percy race to this very day."

And, as I have pointed out before, at a time when Norman families did not use heraldry, the Percy family did. They bore a coat of arms (as shown below), which can be traced to those previously used by the aristocratic families who inhabited the region to the North of France known as Flanders.
Fusils-Square.jpg

However, the diamond shape shown above also happens to resemble that of a kite, which the C's told us was the means by which families of the blood (the special hybrid lineage the C's have spoken of) communicated with each other. Are the two things connected. Diamonds are also crystals, so does this heraldic emblem provide us with a link back to Shem, the Biblical father of the white or Caucasian race.

BTW: I still owe you a response on your post about the fire crystals. Could any of these crystals have survived the Deluge/Flood and been used in the Tower of Babel I wonder, in a similar manner to how the PTB are intending to use the HAARP array?

Finally, the C's have been talking recently about the imminent appearance of aliens or their proxies - who could be the Tall Blonde Nordics, that Charles T Hall spoke about
*, who may in turn be the STS bi-density beings the C's described as forming part of the subterranean civilisation that Edward Bulwer-Lytton seems to have written about in his book Vril: the Coming Race. By all accounts they are not benevolent towards the human race but seem to be working with the US military on special projects. They would also seem to be linked to the Nation of the Third Eye, which brings us back to secret societies like the Freemasons and the Rosicrucians once again.

*See
They would also appear to be the humanoid group Courtney Brown refers to as the Martians in his book Cosmic Voyage.

Session 23 November 1996:
Q: (T) Are there Martians as portrayed by Courtney Brown?

A: Not exactly. He is portraying the Orion STS as the Martians.

[…]

Q: (T) Did Courtney actually do remote viewing to obtain the information in the book?

A: Not really. Not needed.

Q: (T) Does this mean that the whole story is concocted on his part?

A: Semi. Elements of it are factual.

Q: (L) You have said twice that remote viewing was not "needed". Where did he get his information?

A: Secret sources. Agents of the “nation of the third eye."

Q: (J) What or who - is the "Nation of the Third Eye?"

A: Terran civilization under the surface.

Q: (L) Now, wait a minute. I remember that when they said the Aryans were brought from Kantek, and that they were "sturdier," or something like that, and I remarked that it seemed that they would be less sturdy - and the C's answered "on the surface." Now, that has always bothered me. I don't think they meant "surface appearances." Have the Aryans been glorified as the "master race" because they are more suited to living underground?

A: Close. All types there are "Aryan."

Q: (L) Okay, is this a Terran underground civilization that has been 'managed' by Orions, or did it develop on its own?

A: One at a time.

Q: (L) Did the underground civilization develop on its own?

Q: (L) Is it managed or manipulated by Orions as well?

Q: (L) Are these "managers" Orions from other densities?

A: Yes and no.

Q: (L) I don't understand. Are there some that are 4th and some that are 3rd?

A: The human types there are "bi-density."
[
MJF: Notice that the C's call them "human types", which description could also cover the Antareans, since the C's described them as an STS race from Orion that is humanoid.]

Q: (L) Holy Shiite Moslems!

A: Grays and Lizards are 4th density. They can "visit" 3rd density, but they must keep returning to 4th in order to "regenerate."

Q: (T) Are you saying that the human/Aryan types can exist as long as they want in any density?

A: In 4th and 3rd.

Q: (L) They can move back and forth, existing with equal ease on either density?

A: Well, not with "equal ease," because 4th density is easier, naturally.

Q: (T) So, the information Courtney Brown was given to write this quasi-fiction book, is about the Aryans and not about the Martians?

A: "Martians" is easier to understand for the less well- informed, not to mention any discussion of the densities!

Q: (T) Absolutely. Martians are easier to accept. A lot easier to understand than densities! (L) Okay, Third Eye. What is this?

A: That is what they call themselves when pressed for an explanation by surface types, such as yourselves. They were the inspiration for Masonic lore and Illuminati, too.

[.....]

Q: (T) Is the time-table that he has given correct?

Q: (T) So, the powers that be are going to follow this time table and present the Aryans as Martians?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are the Aryans going to present themselves as Martians?

A: Initially. In order for the Terrans to get used to the idea of EBEs.

Q: (T) But, they are not the good guys. Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

A: Some of the "good guys" are identical in appearance.

Q: (T) Is this a subterfuge on the part of the Aryans so that they can slide in quietly and take over?

A: No, they do not need that at all. It is a way for the "government" to introduce everyone to the new reality of the existence of intelligent life all over the place, not just here.

Q: (T) So, they have their own agenda, but it is not what Courtney presented in the book.

A: It does not matter. The book is a somewhat altered "New Reality 101."

Coming up-to-date now:

Session 14 January 2023:
(Summerlite) The C’s said we should get prepared for an alien invasion. What will that look like and how to prepare?

(L) I think that's already covered in the transcripts, isn't it? Does anybody remember? Yes? No? Nobody remembers. Didn't they say we already had an alien invasion?

(Gaby) Recently in the news it was reported that there have been over 350 reports mostly coming from military personnel, mostly within the past 2 years or so.

(Andromeda) UFO reports.

(Joe) Like an increase - a flap.

(Niall) Just in the last 2 years - since March 2021.

(L) A military UFO flap...

A: Main prep should be psychological and spiritual. As to appearance, nothing like what you would expect. Most will be done via proxies as invaders do not fit earth's FRV. [Review of answer] Some dramatic displays of power and control are possible.

Q: (Joe) Who are the proxies most likely to be from our perspective?

A: Heads of government who are "plugged in" or replacements.

Q: (Joe) The dramatic displays of power and control that are possible, who would they come from? I mean, who would be giving these dramatic displays of power and control?

(L) Dramatic displays coming from UFOs?

A: Yes

Q: (Joe) They said most of it will be done by proxies, i.e. human beings, and there'll be dramatic displays of power and control.

(L) Yeah, but then we read the answer and then they threw that last part in afterwards. So, it was like an additional note on the topic. Well, people who've researched it know that they've turned off all the missiles at some place in Montana
[MJF: Malmstrom AFB, see: Montanahttps://www.cufon.org/cufon/malmstrom/malm1.htm] or somewhere years and years ago.

(Joe) Does that imply a generalized awareness of aliens among the human population at some point?

A: Yes

I only mention all of this because the C's talked about this subject as far back as October 1994, but in an ominous way:
Session 22 October 1994:

Q: (L) Zecharia Sitchin proposes that the pyramid was built as a permanent marking system to navigate the solar system, could you comment on that idea?

A: That is incorrect. The pyramids were built as energy storage and transference facilities. They were built by the descendants of those known to you as the Atlanteans who are, of course, your ancestors in soul matters. They were not built to be markers for anything.

Q: (L) Did any aliens at all, and specifically the Lizzies, ever live among mankind and receive worship?

A: They did not live among mankind, but they did interact directly with human beings, at various points in the past. It was at those points when human beings were ready, willing and able to accept deities appearing directly from outside sources and then worship them. Such things would not have occurred in the recent past. But, beware, it may very well occur very soon.

It is that last statement that particularly concerns me here. Are we about to see this warning come true?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom