Alton Towers, Sir Francis Bacon and the Rosicrucians

does this mean that if the material universe operates as a sophisticated computer programme, where our computers work on a binary code basis, the universe works instead on a geometric code basis?

I think it can be assumed that way. Look at it this way, you can even add quaternions if you use them to identify the vectors between two points of a geometrical figure, i.e. the angles. You can even use the same idea to analyse for example molecular structures as these between their atoms, the molecular or chemical characteristics depend both on their valence between electrons and the angles that are generated.

image031.jpg

image033.jpg

If the universe is divided into infinite -parallels- dimensions and only 7 densities, when you do the calculation, you see that there are infinite permutations. I think you need a system beyond binary. Why not use geometrical relations to calculate moving events in the same space/time?

Although you have focused on the brain as a neural network, I seem to recall that the C's have confirmed that much of our consciousness resides outside of our brains.

But that does not make or contradict the mind/brain relationship at all. Our brain is a substrate (hardware) capable of supporting a virtual machine:

A: Absolutely don't let others distract you. You have suffered many attempts at distraction away from truth. Now follow some proclamations: Pause. All there is is lessons. This is one infinite school. There is no other reason for anything to exist. Even inanimate matter learns it is all an "Illusion." Each individual possesses all of creation within their minds. Now, contemplate for a moment. Each soul is all powerful and can create or destroy all existence if know how. You and us and all others are interconnected by our mutual possession of all there is. You may create alternative universes if you wish and dwell within. You are all a duplicate of the universe within which you dwell. Your mind represents all that exists. It is "fun" to see how much you can access.

Q: (L) It's fun for who to see how much we can access?

A: All. Challenges are fun. Where do you think the limit of your mind is?

Q: (L) Where?

A: We asked you.

Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no limit.

A: If there is no limit, then what is the difference between your own mind and everything else?

Q: (L) Well, I guess there is no difference if all is ultimately one.

A: Right. And when two things each have absolutely no limits, they are precisely the same thing.

In computing, a virtual machine (VM) is an emulation of a computer system. Virtual machines are based on computer architectures and provide functionality of a physical computer. Their implementations may involve specialized hardware, software, or a combination.

There are different kinds of virtual machines, each with different functions:

Some virtual machines, such as QEMU, are designed to also emulate different architectures and allow execution of software applications and operating systems written for another CPU or architecture. Operating-system-level virtualization allows the resources of a computer to be partitioned via the kernel. The terms are not universally interchangeable.

A "virtual machine" was originally defined by Popek and Goldberg as "an efficient, isolated duplicate of a real computer machine." Current use includes virtual machines that have no direct correspondence to any real hardware. The physical, "real-world" hardware running the VM is generally referred to as the 'host', and the virtual machine emulated on that machine is generally referred to as the 'guest'. A host can emulate several guests, each of which can emulate different operating systems and hardware platforms.

TL;DR:

Our mind -guest- is an abstract layer that runs by sharing the hardware -host- and for that operating system -guest- to communicate with the host, it does so by means of HOST SYMBOLS. Those symbols are the archetypes of the universe, which make up the mind of the universe, its THOUGHTS CENTERS and GOD'S NAMES.

Those host symbols I believe are the geometrical figures, which are constitutive of both the etheric part (Platonic world of ideas) and the physical world.

DNA as a Superconductor

Octagonal Geometric Model of Gravity and Consciousness

The geometry of a base, or base pair step can be characterized by 6 coordinates: shift, slide, rise, tilt, roll, and twist. These values precisely define the location and orientation in space of every base or base pair in a nucleic acid molecule relative to its predecessor along the axis of the helix. Together, they characterize the helical structure of the molecule.
CCF10292011_00000.jpg

Dnaconformations.png

The Mathematics
Although, theoretically, it is possible to construct a helix from almost any series of polygons, there happens to be only one polygonal formation that would fulfil all the necessary criteria: ten regular pentagons orientated about a decagon, see fig 2 below.

pent%20geom%20miriam%20%5BConverted%5D-filtered.jpg

The application of geometry to the DNA molecular structure
The pairing of purines and pyrimidines in the Crick and Watson proposal locates the molecular pentagons that make up a part of the purines on the outside of the paired bases (fig 4). However, it has been demonstrated that a more fluent and natural geometry would require adjacent pentagons at the heart of the base pairing. It is therefore necessary to re-orientate the established molecular pairing, so that the pentagons of adenine (A) and guanine (G) form hydrogen bonds to the hexagonal structures of both thymine (T) and cytosine (C) (fig 5). This spatial arrangement of the hydrogen bonds enables the necessary adjacent second pentagon to become viable. Moreover, it also accords with our understanding of molecular bonding and maintains Chargaff’s base pairing ratios - the specificity of G with C and A with T.

shapeimage_3.png

Conclusions

This proposed structure for DNA is wholly founded upon mathematical principles. Although the geometrical modification to the base pairings is relatively minor, the resulting double helix manifests a clarity altogether distinct from that offered by Crick and Watson and would appear to shed light upon a number of areas of continuing uncertainty.

The implications of these findings are inevitably far-reaching and would potentially affect many areas of research. However, these lie beyond my capacity to evaluate and I will restrict myself to reiterating the principal features of this proposal:

Geometric equations predict the dimensions of DNA’s structure. Not only does the pentagon anticipate the helical dimensions but it would also demonstrate a principle causation.

The pentagonal geometry* provides the dynamics required to build a consistent, stable and uniform helical structure and also establishes why there should be consistently ten bases contained within a single turn of the helix. Incidentally, when converted to the molecular dimension I would certainly predict degrees of variation, certainly between 9.5 and 10.5 bases per turn, but perhaps even more.

Both the hollow centre** and side-by-side structural formation ensure instant access at any point within the helix. This would permit the DNA (even circular) to open and close during its replication functions without entangling itself.

•This modification to the base pairing would appear to be able to exist in either the enol or keto formations.

•While the sugar-phosphate backbones will undoubtedly prove integral to both the stability and right handed orientation of the helical structure, it is the geometries of the base-pair molecules themselves that are ultimately responsible for the formation of the helix.

I have now set down a reinterpretation of DNA’s structure as I see it. It should be remembered that, by necessity, I publish this paper in my capacity as an artist and in the knowledge that nothing I have set down has yet been subjected to scientific scrutiny. It should be read as such, allowing the visual material to complement the text and vice-versa. This, after all, was the trigger for my initial interest. Aware of the further implications, I offer it in the hope that it may stimulate wider research and debate.

Mark E. Curtis 1997

*Remember code 353535. I think it is the reference to the pentose and another molecule in dna and rna

**Hollow like the cylinder?

I hope I have not left anything out.- :-)

I think it can be assumed that way. Look at it this way, you can even add quaternions if you use them to identify the vectors between two points of a geometrical figure, i.e. the angles. You can even use the same idea to analyse for example molecular structures as these between their atoms, the molecular or chemical characteristics depend both on their valence between electrons and the angles that are generated.

image031.jpg

image033.jpg

If the universe is divided into infinite -parallels- dimensions and only 7 densities, when you do the calculation, you see that there are infinite permutations. I think you need a system beyond binary. Why not use geometrical relations to calculate moving events in the same space/time?

But that does not make or contradict the mind/brain relationship at all. Our brain is a substrate (hardware) capable of supporting a virtual machine:

Those host symbols I believe are the geometrical figures, which are constitutive of both the etheric part (Platonic world of ideas) and the physical world.

CCF10292011_00000.jpg

Dnaconformations.png

pent%20geom%20miriam%20%5BConverted%5D-filtered.jpg

shapeimage_3.png

*Remember code 353535. I think it is the reference to the pentose and another molecule in dna and rna

**Hollow like the cylinder?

I hope I have not left anything out.-:-)

I congratulate you for rising to the challenge here. This would have taken a lot of sorting out. One thought that occurs to me though is that scientists like Crick and Watson were naturally working in three dimensions when presenting their ideas. We, of course, know that our material universe must allow for other dimensions and 4th density, since beyond that you find yourself in ethereal realms, where existence is as pure consciousness/energy. We also know from the C's that Einstein worked out a Unified Field Theory in secret but was disturbed by the implications of his results, which included the discovery of variable physicality (N.B. he may have had the benefit of test data gleaned from the Philadelphia Experiment to assist him, as many researchers believe he had some involvement with that project which saw the teleportation of an entire warship and its crew and thus went far beyond the odd atom or two that modern scientists have recently achieved). Hence, to truly understand our material reality, we need to use projective geometry to add in the higher density levels and dimensions.

However, as the C's have pointed out on numerous occasions, this means ditching our pure linear thinking. This may therefore apply to DNA too, which, as we know, is a kind of computer code in itself where the building blocks of nature are concerned. Taking your interesting proposal on the 353535 code, you could perhaps apply such projective geometry to the pentose, which, as you show above, is usually displayed in a 2D format in chemistry but, using projective geometry, it may tie in with the pentatope, as mentioned in my article on Poussin’s Mountainous Mystery. Essentially, a pentatope is a three-dimensional tetrahedron as it would be seen in four dimensions. The two-dimensional form of this four-dimensional object is a pentagon with the vertices connected by lines.
1677539017283.png1677539029652.png

And, of course, we have learned that Nicolas Poussin used an older, ‘masonic geometric’ structure that used pentagonal geometry in his painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia. Was this the manner by which he was able to hide the symbols we have since discovered when using a mirror image version of the painting, as suggested by the C's? I hope to have more to say on Poussin's artistic works in an upcoming post. Remember that he was called "the keeper of secrets" for a good reason.

And we know the Knights Templar, who may well have been the progenitors of modern Scottish Rite Freemasonry, were very fond of using the pentagon figure in their stone decorations, as depicted in some of my earlier posts. [Spoiler alert - the Templars are going to feature again in an upcoming post I am currently working-up on the subject of Oak Island.]

The I Ching

And then there is that very strange link between biomathematics and the Chinese I Ching, which cannot be mere coincidence. The I Ching has inspired many scientists and philosophers in this century. Perhaps the most spectacular is its association with molecular biology and the genetic code. The two systems share a basic principle of using a quaternary system (MJF: which makes me think of Hamilton's quaternions again) of numbers: four bases in DNA and RNA, and four diagrams of the I Ching. Both systems have 64 combinations: triple-base genetic codons and hexagrams for the I Ching. The mathematical association is not limited to these two “coincidental” number sets. The working of the I Ching divination process involves repeat applications of the Chinese remainder theorem, well known in modern number theory in its practice. These applications lead to a set of nucleotide numbers (quaternary units 0, 1, 2, 3) and a set of amino acid numbers (0 for “stop” codons, 1 for Trp, 2 for Ile, 3 for Met, and mostly prime numbers for other amino acids). See https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0921264706803552.

Now there may or may not be a connection here but I recall that the C's once said that "prime numbers were the dwelling place of the mystics". What did they mean by this?
Session 13 June 1998:

A: Can you not picture all reality as a curving and bobbing journey through a transparent, undulating matrix mosaic?

Q: Well, do you have anything else to say about Andromeda? (It's VERY HOT in here!) Okay, Medusa 11. So, this was 11 of the 33, and assuming that you were not saying that there were 11 heads, but that Medusa was one of three heads, is that what we are getting at here, that there are three heads and Medusa was one?

A: Or both times 2.

Q: What do you mean? I don't understand.

A: Both times 2 is your square, my dear. In other words, perfect balance.

Q: Okay...

A: No! Ponder, do not jump around so much, lest ye lose the chance to learn!

Q: So, Medusa represents both heads times 2, and that is the square and balance. But that is only 22 or 121. So where does the 33 come from?

A: All these 1s 2s and 3s... hmmm...

Q: Well, if Medusa is one of the heads, what is the other head called?

A: Who are your prime numbers?

Q: The dwellings or the mystics, or do you want specific numbers?

A: Yes.

Q: (A) Who?

A: Who?

Q: How do we find out who are the prime numbers? Do we plot...

A: Who are the first 3?

Q: Father, Son and Holy Ghost?

A: Numbers!!!

Q: (A) 1 2 3 are the first three prime numbers...

A: Yes, thank you Arkadiusz!!!! Laura is dancing around in wonderland, meanwhile all of creation, of existence, is contained in 1, 2, 3!!! Look for this when you are trying to find the keys to the hidden secrets of all existence... They dwell within. 11, 22, 33, 1/2, 1/3, 1, 2, 3, 121, 11, 111, 222, 333, and so on! Get it?!?!

In a later session Ark raised the question of putting prime numbers along a pyramid that led to an interesting discussion about mathematics converting to sound in geometric measurements.
Session 7 November 1998:

A) You mentioned the term ‘pyramidal’ and I thought about putting prime numbers along a pyramid, around, higher and higher, but then, today, we discovered that Ulam was putting prime numbers along a spiral and there were funny patterns arising. So, I thought that maybe we should do something similar, but three dimensional rather than two. Is this the right track?

A: In prime numbers, you will find resonance.

Q:
Resonance in prime numbers? Can you please elaborate a little bit on that?

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the “music to your ears.”

Q:
Why didn’t you answer my question about putting prime numbers around a pyramid?

A: Mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements. Why do you think the pyramid became a pyramid?

Q:
(A) It became a pyramid because it is a simple shape to build. (L) Did it become a pyramid because a sound shaped it? Determined its shape?

A: Closer.

Q:
(L) And, what was the origin of this sound?

A: Those who heard it knew.

Q:
(L) Who were those who heard it?

A: Those who knew how to convert math to sound.
Why would the mystics reside there? Yahoo! [MJF: Consider here the special acoustics at Stonehenge, Newgrange and the Hypergeum in Malta, which were all seemingly designed to work on the ‘God Frequency’, which is 110Hz.]

[…]

Q: (A) Well, I agree that I am impatient. But, the point is that I feel that if I would have a little bit more of a clue, I could do much more, and for now...

A: Our words sing to you. Let them ring.
[MJF: In the Session dated 19 February 2000, the C’s said that Stonehenge used to resonate with a tonal rill.]

Q:
(A) What is the difference between singing and ringing? (L) I don’t think that’s the point.
(A) Ring is to awake? Probably. You mean I am not taking your words seriously enough?

A: No. We meant to let it sink in rejoice. Exult!

Q: Tone and...

A: Vibratory pitch.

Q: Well, if that is the case... is the tone something that is produced by a series of tones at ‘mathematical distances’ from one another that relate to prime numbers... chords, that is?

A: Best to reach when graspable.

Q:
If these tones are produced either in sequence or in conjunction, are they based on the musical scale with which we are familiar?

A: See last response.

Q:
(A) There are infinitely many prime numbers. How many of these frequencies do we have to produce so that the sound will act in a certain way? One, two, three... one hundred...

A: Variable, according to environs.

Q:
Environs in what sense?

A: All senses.

Q:
When you say ‘environs,’ do you mean indoors, outdoors, in the mountains, in the valley, by the sea, in the city... what?

A: All.

Q:
(A) If I want to use the computer to produce such a composite sound based on a series of prime numbers, how many of them should I take and, from where? It is important whether it is ten or one hundred, or one thousand.

A: Okay, so start with 10. But, do not limit yourself. The pathway leads...

Q:
Just a little while ago, we looked at the image of the prime number designs that were like interlocking pieces of...

A: Flattened pyramids
[MJF: Consider here the Rose Cross or Patte symbol of the Knights Templar - was it really a flattened pyramid?]

Q:
That’s exactly what they looked like. Okay, if you take your series of sound from those that form a three dimensional pyramid by the proximity based on the flattened pyramids... it really doesn’t matter where you start? You pick one, and take the ones that are connected, is that the idea?

A: Close. But, you will not discover the answer tonight. For example: you have already seen that we sometimes employ anagrams...

[…]

Q: Alright: ‘mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements.’ When we set up these figures...

A: Imagine an interlocking triangular mosaic in three dimensions.

Q:
When one wishes to apply this, does one somehow... Is the sound inside one?

A: It is all around and through you.

Q:
Is it a sound that can be perceived with the physical ears?

Q: What frequency?

A:
Not issue. Tone.
[MJF: Some researchers consider that the God Frequency of 110Hz, which is known to alter one's state of consciousness to an alpha state, makes the mind more receptive for receiving messages from other realms? However, the C's seem to be implying the tone is more important here.]

For good measure, the subject of prime numbers came up again in the Session dated 14 September 2002:

Q: (Ark) It was supposed to be related to sound, but I have a problem with sound because sound frequency depends on the medium in which sound propagates. The medium can be air, can be stone, can be everything; frequency spectrum will depend on the medium. Now we are talking about pyramid and sound related to pyramid. Was this...

A: Yes...Pyramid, Pyrenees, Pyr...

Q: (V) There must be something about the Pyr. How does Pyr relate to prime numbers? (Ark) Where is pyramid, where are they coming from, where's the name coming from, what's this? Pyro, fire, no? (L) Yeah, fire.

A: Frequency of light...

Q: (Ark) Sonoluminescence. But again there is this term frequency, I have a real problem with you guys using the term frequency because frequency is number of oscillations per unit of time, but what is unit of time, a second, a minute, an hour, a year?

A: Can we say "nano?"

Q: (Ark) It doesn't make sense because what's nano? It doesn't explain in which unit frequency is supposed to be measured, there is no such thing like frequency if we don't say which unit of time. So nano suggests it should be some nano measure of frequency, or natural frequency, but I don't know any particular frequency that is, so to say, can be served as a unit of time.

A: How long is a grand cycle? Think in those subunits.

Q: (L) Well a grand cycle is what, 309,000 years? So how does that relate? (Ark) Essentially it defines a unit of time. So if I say frequency is equal to 1, it means one grand cycle, if I say frequency equals 10, it means 10 oscillations per grand cycle, and so on, okay. Okay, it's a kind of an answer. If anything, it makes sense. I can do something with it.

The importance of Sacred Geometry

I think it is clear now why so many Philosophers like Pythagoras (who had a great interest in music and invented not only the concept of the musical scale but also the concept of the music of the spheres or planets) and Plato, later esotericists like Sir Francis Bacon and Sir Isaac Newton etc. and, coming all the way down to modern times, the Freemasons placed so much emphasis on sacred geometry. They had no knowledge of DNA or sub-atomic physics as we do today but they still seemed to know that that the secrets of the universe were tied up with geometry in some incredible way. It also seems clear to me that although occultists have placed great mystic and spiritual significance over the centuries on the Cabala and the Hermetic mysteries, these things are really tied-up with occulted or hidden science, as researchers like Joseph Farrell and others have argued for many years now. Indeed, this was probably the real reason why the Nazis showed so much interest in the occult for they were trying to discover the hidden science that lay behind it. For example they did in-depth research into the Vedic Texts and sent missions to Tibet to obtain Tibetan esoteric knowledge. It may also explain why German archaeologists focused so much on the Middle East, especially Mesopotamia, in the 19th and 20th centuries.

Many researchers have argued that if you were an advanced technological civilisation like Atlantis that was suddenly devastated by a world-wide all encompassing cataclysm, you would seek to preserve your knowledge in a primitive world through symbolism and tales that can be passed down from generation to generation whilst waiting for the rise of a new, sophisticated technological society that can rediscover the knowledge hidden within them. This would include geometric shapes like the Star of David.

As to your statement:​
But that does not make or contradict the mind/brain relationship at all. Our brain is a substrate (hardware) capable of supporting a virtual machine
, I agree with you entirely here. When we age or sustain damage to our brains, either through accidents, illness or dementia, people find it much more difficult to process information or data. In many ways, our brains are therefore the weak link as data processors, but then we use perhaps as little as 10% of our brain capacity, which is a massive underuse when you think about it. However, it is clear that some information can come to people through the information field or the Akashic Records by direct transmission to their consciousness, which lies outside of our brains (this would apply to people like Nicolas Tesla and Albert Einstein who effectively admitted as much). Many would simply call this inspiration or gut instinct. The Greeks credited it to the Muses though. Perhaps the Muses were really the Pantheum of Apollo using psychic projection techniques? Who knows?​

Anyway, your post was certainly an impressive effort.

Thank you. @MJF

All this information dump that I did (I have to admit that I find it quite difficult to give it a little more structure and sense) comes to be part of what I understand was the goal of the alchemists.

As you rightly commented they did not have -perhaps- the knowledge of dna or particle physics, the sub-atomic world, but they were well versed in music (frequency - pitch) and other more crude tools to understand this:

300,000 years ago the lizzies modified our DNA to trap us in the STS frequency. The C's said they deleted 10 factors from our DNA.

Our DNA is a FRACTAL ANTENNA and after modification by the lizzies the antenna operates in the frequency range determined by the geometry of the pentose base (prime number 5) and the other prime number 3 (which I cannot find now which DNA molecule it may represent).

If you see that it repeats in 353535 it is because it is the repetition of the dna chain.

In my other thread I explain how a fractal antenna works, and this is science and well founded knowledge.

A fractal antenna is an antenna that uses a fractal, self-similar design to maximize the effective length, or increase the perimeter (on inside sections or the outer structure), of material that can receive or transmit electromagnetic radiation within a given total surface area or volume.

Such fractal antennas are also referred to as multilevel and space filling curves, but the key aspect lies in their repetition of a motif over two or more scale sizes,[1] or "iterations". For this reason, fractal antennas are very compact, multiband or wideband, and have useful applications in cellular telephone and microwave communications. A fractal antenna's response differs markedly from traditional antenna designs, in that it is capable of operating with good-to-excellent performance at many different frequencies simultaneously. Normally standard antennas have to be "cut" for the frequency for which they are to be used—and thus the standard antennas only work well at that frequency.

In addition the fractal nature of the antenna shrinks its size, without the use of any components, such as inductors or capacitors.

It turns out that an antenna works according to two things: its geometry and its "length".

Normally standard antennas have to be "cut" for the frequency for which they are to be used—and thus the standard antennas only work well at that frequency.

If the DNA is an antenna and you cut it to a specific length and geometry then it will operate in a specific electromagnetic band or range.

We know what STO is. That implies that STO operates on all frequencies, because STO even serves STS. We used to be STO. That means that our DNA was in terms of antenna, MULTIBAND - MULTIESPECTRUM.

The alchemists knew this by understanding the relationship between geometry, frequency and prime numbers!

In addition the fractal nature of the antenna shrinks its size, without the use of any components, such as inductors or capacitors.

If the design of such an antenna means that it needs neither inductors nor capacitors, it implies that it takes energy from the surrounding electromagnetic radiation. That would theoretically make it a superconductor at room temperature.

An inductor, coil or reactor is a passive component of an electrical circuit that, due to the phenomenon of self-induction, stores energy in the form of a magnetic field.

Similarly defined as an inductor, also called a coil, choke or reactor, is a two-terminal passive electrical component that stores energy in a magnetic field when electric current flows through it. An inductor usually consists of an insulated wire wound on a coil.
In electricity and electronics, a capacitor or capacitor is a passive device capable of storing energy by sustaining an electric field. It consists of a pair of conductive surfaces, usually in the form of sheets or "plates", in a situation of total influence (that is, all the electric field lines that start from one go to the other) separated by a dielectric material or vacuum. The plates, subjected to a potential difference, acquire a certain electric charge, positive in one of them and negative in the other, the total charge variation being zero.

Although from the physical point of view a capacitor does not store charge or electric current, but simply latent mechanical energy, when introduced into a circuit, it behaves in practice as an element "capable" of storing the electrical energy it receives during the charging period, the same energy that it then gives up during the discharging period.

A: Not issue. Tone. [MJF: Some researchers consider that the God Frequency of 110Hz, which is known to alter one's state of consciousness to an alpha state, makes the mind more receptive for receiving messages from other realms? However, the C's seem to be implying the tone is more important here.]

For good measure, the subject of prime numbers came up again in the Session dated 14 September 2002:

Q: (Ark) It was supposed to be related to sound, but I have a problem with sound because sound frequency depends on the medium in which sound propagates. The medium can be air, can be stone, can be everything; frequency spectrum will depend on the medium. Now we are talking about pyramid and sound related to pyramid. Was this...

A: Yes...Pyramid, Pyrenees, Pyr...

Q: (V) There must be something about the Pyr. How does Pyr relate to prime numbers? (Ark) Where is pyramid, where are they coming from, where's the name coming from, what's this? Pyro, fire, no? (L) Yeah, fire.

A: Frequency of light...

Here we have to move towards astronomical measures.

Ark asks and says that sound needs a medium. That's true. However interstellar space is full of PLASMA. But, why do I talk about interstellar medium and plasma?

One of the things I have been thinking is that being our solar system is inside a birkeland current (the bessel function) which in turn is inside the arcturus current and in turn inside the Pleiades current (notice here how the currents are nested one inside the other like a fractal?)

The thing is... at what frequency does this birkeland current operate? The bessel function is the cylinder loop? Does this property go down to our DNA? This is the frequency of light, when we look at the stars and their fires (PYR = FIRE = PLASMA).

Magnetic-rope-210x300.gif

The complex self-constricting magnetic field lines and current paths in a Birkeland current that may develop in a plasma. [Look at the diagram of the birkeland current, its fields and you will see a double helix like the DNA.]

If conditions permit I will extend this a little further.

But I think what we observe here is that our current DNA as an antenna cannot tune into the frequency that comes naturally from the birkeland/plasma currents (PYR) and its bessel function.

Thank you. @MJF

All this information dump that I did (I have to admit that I find it quite difficult to give it a little more structure and sense) comes to be part of what I understand was the goal of the alchemists.

As you rightly commented they did not have -perhaps- the knowledge of dna or particle physics, the sub-atomic world, but they were well versed in music (frequency - pitch) and other more crude tools to understand this:

300,000 years ago the lizzies modified our DNA to trap us in the STS frequency. The C's said they deleted 10 factors from our DNA.

Our DNA is a FRACTAL ANTENNA and after modification by the lizzies the antenna operates in the frequency range determined by the geometry of the pentose base (prime number 5) and the other prime number 3 (which I cannot find now which DNA molecule it may represent).

If you see that it repeats in 353535 it is because it is the repetition of the dna chain.

In my other thread I explain how a fractal antenna works, and this is science and well founded knowledge.

It turns out that an antenna works according to two things: its geometry and its "length".

If the DNA is an antenna and you cut it to a specific length and geometry then it will operate in a specific electromagnetic band or range.

We know what STO is. That implies that STO operates on all frequencies, because STO even serves STS. We used to be STO. That means that our DNA was in terms of antenna, MULTIBAND - MULTIESPECTRUM.

The alchemists knew this by understanding the relationship between geometry, frequency and prime numbers!

If the design of such an antenna means that it needs neither inductors nor capacitors, it implies that it takes energy from the surrounding electromagnetic radiation. That would theoretically make it a superconductor at room temperature.

Here we have to move towards astronomical measures.

Ark asks and says that sound needs a medium. That's true. However interstellar space is full of PLASMA. But, why do I talk about interstellar medium and plasma?

One of the things I have been thinking is that being our solar system is inside a birkeland current (the bessel function) which in turn is inside the arcturus current and in turn inside the Pleiades current (notice here how the currents are nested one inside the other like a fractal?)

The thing is... at what frequency does this birkeland current operate? The bessel function is the cylinder loop? Does this property go down to our DNA? This is the frequency of light, when we look at the stars and their fires (PYR = FIRE = PLASMA).

If conditions permit I will extend this a little further.

But I think what we observe here is that our current DNA as an antenna cannot tune into the frequency that comes naturally from the birkeland/plasma currents (PYR) and its bessel function.

You have made a lot of good comments here. What you have said so far led me to start looking at Dr. Joseph Farrell's books again, particularly his book The Grid of the Gods (you might want to buy it), which deal with the worldwide electromagnetic grid that our ancient forbears seemed to know how to tap into when building their Megalithic and Neolithic stone structures all over the planet . I know he has been criticised on the Forum because he sometimes quotes unreliable sources such as the Egyptologist René Adolphe Schwaller de Lubicz and Zechariah Sitchin. However, his research is much more broad based than this and he quotes many other sources besides these two men. He also take the view that relativistic physics has led science into a cul de sac from which it cannot escape until a true unified field theory emerges (cue Ark!).

One subject that Farrell mines in his work is the modern mathematical approach of topology, which is highly relevant here. Quoting from Wikipedia (see Topology - Wikipedia):​

"In mathematics, topology (from the Greek words τόπος, 'place, location' and λόγος, 'study') concerns with the properties of a geometric object that are preserved under continuous deformations, such as stretching, twisting, crumpling, and bending; that is, without closing holes, opening holes, tearing, gluing, or passing through itself.

A topological space is a set endowed with a structure, called a topology, which allows defining continuous deformation of subspaces, and, more generally, all kinds of continuity. Euclidean spaces, and, more generally, metric spaces are examples of a topological space, as any distance or metric defines a topology. The deformations that are considered in topology are homeomorphisms and homotopies. A property that is invariant under such deformations is a topological property. Basic examples of topological properties are: the dimension, which allows distinguishing between a line and a surface; compactness, which allows distinguishing between a line and a circle; connectedness, which allows distinguishing a circle from two non-intersecting circles.
"

When I read your previous post, I went to bed thinking about what the C's had said about "flattened pyramids", which made me think of topology:

Q: Just a little while ago, we looked at the image of the prime number designs that were like interlocking pieces of...

A: Flattened pyramids.

Although I mentioned the Knights Templar's cross or Patte as an example of this idea, it made me think of what Farrell had said about the shape of pyramids when seen from the top looking down and reducing them to a two dimensional form. This applies not just to the Great Pyramid at Egypt but those found all over the world, whether the ziggurats of Mesopotamia or the temples of India, South-East Asia and Meso-America.​

out9u7l9app41.jpg

The Great Pyramid is really the simplest form of a pyramid or tetrahedron. The ziggurat style pyramids built all over the world are much more complex in some ways, often having temples placed on top of them. Hence, when seen from on top a pyramid in a flattened perspective view as the C's were suggesting, they provide far more complex shapes or topologies. Farrell, gave numerous examples but, unfortunately, I cannot find them in the books I have of his available to me at the moment. Anyway, I hope you can visualise them in your mind's eye. The major thing to note is that these pyramids were made up of several courses of stone, which were carefully planned to tap into the ambient energy of the atmosphere, as described by the C's:
Q: Then you talked about the pyramid as a focuser of energy to do ‘all things’ or many things. Later we asked about Stonehenge and you said that Stonehenge was built 6,000 BC by Druids, an early Aryan group, as an energy director to do ‘all things.’ This seems to be that both structures had similar design functions. Is that correct?

A: No. Stonehenge is a vector of energy derived from Solar and Cosmic rays. Pyramids focus electromagnetic energy from the atmosphere ambiently.

Hence, what is clear is that the ancient pyramid builders knew about the world's electromagnetic grid and they knew how to manipulate it through carefully designed structures in order to produce electromagnetic energy for their needs (or those of their gods!). Thus, we see again a link between geometry (in the pyramid shape) and electromagnetism. However, this concept may have gone much further in using the Hermetic maxim "As above, so below". In doing so, the ancients may even have plugged in (excuse the pun) to the Hieronymus machine (which I know you have mentioned before on this thread), as championed by championed by Astounding Science Fiction editor John W. Campbell in late 1950s and early 1960s. Campbell believed one could create an eloptic receiver or similar device with the prisms and amplifiers represented by their cardboard or even schematic representations.

An example of what may have been a giant electronic circuit is Teotihuacan, an ancient Mesoamerican city located 40 kilometers (25 miles) northeast of modern-day Mexico City. Teotihuacan is the site of many of the most architecturally significant Mesoamerican pyramids built in the pre-Columbian Americas, namely the Pyramid of the Sun and the Pyramid of the Moon.​

1280px-Teonate.JPG

Front view of the Pyramid of the Sun
Despite what archaeologists claim, nobody really knows the true age of these pyramids. When the Spanish conquistadores first encountered them, the Azteks informed them they they had not built the structures but that they had been erected by an ancient people long gone.
Teotihuacan from Nahuatl: Teōtihuācan, is the ”place where men become gods,” the “place where the gods were made, or city of the gods”. The name of Nahuatl origin was used by the Mexica, Aztecs, to identify this city built by a civilization before them and which was already in ruins when the Mexica saw it for the first time.

To date the name given by its original inhabitants is unknown.

According to colonial sources, the Nahuas thought that Teotihuacan was built by the quinametzin, a race of giants that populated the world during the previous era and whose survivors hid away.

The same is, of course, true of the pyramids at Giza. Moreover, British folklore holds that Stonehenge was built by a race of giants too. Is this just mere coincidence or are we looking at the Nephilim, who the C's say were involved with the building of the cyclopean structures at Baalbek in Lebanon.

However, there are some that think the Teotihuacan site is in fact a giant electronic circuit board when viewed from above, as illustrated below (note the flattened pyramid view):
Teotihuacan-Computer-Circuit-Board-2.jpg

An illustration of a computer circuit board. Image Credit: History.

Teotihuacan-Computer-Circuit-Board-1.jpg

An illustration of Teotihuacan. Comparing it to the image above, does it resemble a modern-day circuit board?
Image Credit: History.

Furthermore, Teotihuacan, like Stonehenge and the Pyramids at Giza was built in alignment with the three belt stars of Orion. Again, is this mere coincidence?

Quoting from an April 20, 2022 article called 'Teotihuacan; An Ancient City That Resembles A Circuit Board When Viewed From Above'​
By Ancient Code Team
See: Teotihuacan; An Ancient City That Resembles A Circuit Board When Viewed From Above

"According to archaeologists, the advanced design of Teotihuacan suggests that the ancient builders had the knowledge not only of architecture but of complex mathematical and astronomical sciences. One of the most amazing details about Teotihuacan, and what makes it different from other ancient sites is that when observed from the air, Teotihuacan’s city layout strangely resembles a computer circuit board with two large processor chips— the Sun Pyramid and the Moon Pyramid.
Archaeologists have also found that Teotihuacan’s structures are embedded with mica.

This mineral is found 3,000 miles away in Brazil and is found in nearly all buildings, housing complexes, temples and along the roads of Teotihuacan.

Excavations have revealed that the pyramid of the Sun in Teotihuacan contained considerable amounts of mica in layers up to 30 cm.

Certainly, Mica was not included in these constructions for decoration because you couldn’t actually see it, so it is clear that this mineral was incorporated into the monuments for another purpose.

Mica is stable when exposed to electricity, light, moisture, and extreme temperatures. It has superior electrical properties as an insulator and as a dielectric, and can support an electrostatic field while dissipating minimal energy in the form of heat; it can be split very thin (0.025 to 0.125 millimeters or thinner) while maintaining its electrical properties, has a high dielectric breakdown, is thermally stable to 500 °C, and is resistant to corona discharge.

At Teotihuacan, we basically have a massive ancient city, whose builders are unknown to history, with pyramids and surrounding structures that resemble a computer board when seen from the air.

In addition to that, we know that the builders of the ancient city incorporated Mica into the structures of the city. Mica wasn’t placed there for aesthetic purposes, which raises numerous questions. Is there perhaps an otherworldly influence behind Teotihuacan? And, is it possible that the entire city was not only built to serve as city, but to harness some sort of energy?
"

The Discovery of Mercury

To this can be added the recent discovery of mercury under the Pyramid of the Plumed Serpent, which is, of course, an excellent conductor of electricity.​

Archaeologists recently announced the discovery of “large quantities” of mercury at the entrance of a burial chamber sixty feet below the pre-Aztec city of Teotihuacan. The find is a recent development in a six year-long excavation of the ruins of the Pyramid of the Plumed Serpent.

Archaeologist Sergio Gómez of Mexico’s National Institute of Anthropology and History believes that that the mercury could have symbolized an underworld river or lake. However, if we follow the electric circuit board idea, then it is more likely that is was being used as an electrical conductor.​

See: Liquid Mercury Discovered Beneath Teotihuacan Pyramid - Archaeology Magazine.

Teotihuacan is a Map of the Solar System

In the 1970s Hugh Harleston Jr. mapped Teotihuacan and declared that after identifying a standard unit of measurement equal to 1.059 m, he had found that selected monuments at Teotihuacan formed a precise scale model of the universe, including Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto. Incidentally, there are some who believe that Stonehenge in England was built so as to model the solar system, again raising the question of whether the builders were applying the "As above, so below" Hermetic principle.

This 'solar system model' claim has been contested but even if it cannot be substantiated there are still pointers to the fact that the city was built to some sort of cosmic plan. Earlier, in the 1960s, James Dow had argued that the city was built on a “cosmic framework,” and Stansbury Hagar in the early twentieth century had claimed that the city was a map of the heavens, with its broad central avenue representing the Milky Way. These latter claims are much less sensational and might even have some truth to them (though Hagar was a proponent of “alternative” astronomy). Many scholars now accept some version of the celestial alignment hypothesis, but only in the sense that the site was aligned to the heavens along an axis pointing to the Pleiades.

Thus, we see in the building of these ancient monuments, that the builders were employing an advanced knowledge of physics and astronomy that is only being recognised today.

However, this knowledge would seem to have tied-in with a concept of a unified physics, which can in part be discovered in the works of Pythagoras, an initiate and adept. He was perhaps the first (although the Mesopotamians may have got there before him) to see a harmony between the musical scale and the music of the spheres (planets) and surprisingly this may involve an application of the 3/5 principle you spoke of above. Although Ark rightly pointed out to the C's that sound waves require an atmosphere to propagate in, sound can, of course, be reduced to an electromagnetic signal and vice versa. This is the basis of music being transmitted over the radio in the form of radio waves. Indeed, NASA have been able to demonstrate the music of the spheres by converting the radio waves that planets emit into sound waves - See Spooky Space 'Sounds'.

I will pick up the point about the 3/5 principle and music in a follow-up post. In the meantime, you may want to run with the topology concept.

A: No. Stonehenge is a vector of energy derived from Solar and Cosmic rays. Pyramids focus electromagnetic energy from the atmosphere ambiently.

That is the first difference, between the people of the circle and the people of the pyramid. It is one thing to connect to the cosmos and another to isolate oneself.

"According to archaeologists, the advanced design of Teotihuacan suggests that the ancient builders had the knowledge not only of architecture but of complex mathematical and astronomical sciences. One of the most amazing details about Teotihuacan, and what makes it different from other ancient sites is that when observed from the air, Teotihuacan’s city layout strangely resembles a computer circuit board with two large processor chips— the Sun Pyramid and the Moon Pyramid.

Would that prove my point? We are looking at the scale and fractal principle. Because maybe if you then examine at the level of the building blocks of those pyramids and then at the molecular level you would find the same circuit design.

In mathematics, topology (from the Greek words τόπος, 'place, location' and λόγος, 'study') concerns with the properties of a geometric object that are preserved under continuous deformations, such as stretching, twisting, crumpling, and bending; that is, without closing holes, opening holes, tearing, gluing, or passing through itself.

A topological space is a set endowed with a structure, called a topology, which allows defining continuous deformation of subspaces, and, more generally, all kinds of continuity. Euclidean spaces, and, more generally, metric spaces are examples of a topological space, as any distance or metric defines a topology. The deformations that are considered in topology are homeomorphisms and homotopies. A property that is invariant under such deformations is a topological property. Basic examples of topological properties are: the dimension, which allows distinguishing between a line and a surface; compactness, which allows distinguishing between a line and a circle; connectedness, which allows distinguishing a circle from two non-intersecting circles.

And the same topology can be applied to fields of electromagnetic nature:

Topological concepts have found several applications in different branches of physics. As a notable example at microwave frequencies, in this contribution, we focus on the topological properties of phase singularity points of vortex modes, which can be generated by using higher order modes of patch antennas. In particular, we report our recent results on the possibilities offered by structured fields, i.e. the collinear superposition of vortex modes with different topological charges, for designing radiating systems with novel or enhanced functionalities.

A: Flattened pyramids.

Full paper: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/electromagnetic-properties-great-pyramid.pdf

(If you look at who wrote that paper you will see that they are Russians. The ones that you can see are the most open to this type of research).
Resonant response of the Great Pyramid interacting with external electromagnetic waves of the radio frequency range (the wavelength range is 200–600 m) is theoretically investigated. With the help of numerical simulations and multipole decomposition, it is found that spectra of the extinction and scattering cross sections include resonant features associated with excitation of the Pyramid's electromagnetic dipole and quadrupole moments. Electromagnetic field distributions inside the Pyramid at the resonant conditions are demonstrated and discussed for two cases, when the Pyramid is located in a homogeneous space or on a substrate. It is revealed that the Pyramid's chambers can collect and concentrate electromagnetic energy for the both surrounding conditions.

V. CONCLUSION

In this study, we have considered electromagnetic excitation of the Great Pyramid by plane waves with the wavelengths being larger than the typical size of the scatterer. In this case, only several first-order multipole resonances have been observed. The multipole analysis of electromagnetic wave scattering by the Great Pyramid has been performed in the radio frequency range and revealed important physical
properties concerning the accumulation and focusing of electromagnetic energy. It has been shown that the Pyramid can resonantly scatter electromagnetic waves and support resonant excitation of electromagnetic multipoles which resulted from strong electromagnetic fields in the Pyramid volume. For the pyramid located in the free space, we have demonstrated that the total extinction cross-section does not depend on the considered incident conditions; however, the electromag netic field distributions inside the Pyramid are different for the same wavelengths. It leads to the different multipole decompositions for the both considered incident conditions.

For the Pyramid located on the substrate, we found that it basically scatters electromagnetic waves into the substrate, where the focusing effect is observed. It was established that the Pyramid’s chambers can concentrate electromagnetic energy at the resonant conditions. In general, one may conclude that pyramidal objects located on a substrate and supporting multipole resonances can significantly suppress
the reflection of incident electromagnetic waves. In the earth conditions, this could be used for controlling the radio-wave propagation and reflection.

Due to the scaling properties, such a behaviour can be realized in different spectral ranges for suitable material and geometrical parameters. The obtained results can be considered as a first step to the further investigation of the Great Pyramid electromagnetic properties. This approach can be extended to other physical objects and geometries. As an example, one can now study the complex system of the pyramids located at the Giza plateau.

In the conclusion, note that the excitation of the Pyramid with shorter incident wavelengths, than considered
here, could result in the excitation of higher order resonances with strong field concentration effects. But it is out of the scope of the current work and will be a next step of our investigations.

For a long time, light manipulation at the nanoscale has been provided primarily with plasmonic materials. However, recent works show that the light can be controlled with dielectric particles. Here, we exploit the asymmetric shape of silicon nanopyramids to control the far-field scattering pattern and the electric field concentration inside the particles by simply changing the incident light polarization.

That is the first difference, between the people of the circle and the people of the pyramid. It is one thing to connect to the cosmos and another to isolate oneself.

Would that prove my point? We are looking at the scale and fractal principle. Because maybe if you then examine at the level of the building blocks of those pyramids and then at the molecular level you would find the same circuit design.

And the same topology can be applied to fields of electromagnetic nature:

Full paper: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/electromagnetic-properties-great-pyramid.pdf

(If you look at who wrote that paper you will see that they are Russians. The ones that you can see are the most open to this type of research).

Yes, I recall reading in one of David Wilcock's books that the Russians had performed major scientific investigations into the properties of pyramids and obtained incredible results. They found crop yields significantly improved around pyramids. Rather like the TDARM on Oak Island, these pyramids could even act as a resurrection machine, as they found extinct flowers growing and blossoming near to their research pyramids. Medicines stored within a pyramid appeared to be appreciably more effective as well. However, the pyramids had to be built of organic materials like stone and wood. It seems that when a pyramid was built of artificial materials like plastics and, I think metals, the Russian scientists failed to obtain the same results. Hence, there certainly appears to something in the pyramid's tetrahedral shape that produces or fosters these startling results. The scientists found that even people's mental well being seemed to improve after sleeping within a pyramid structure, which could explain why Native American peoples slept in pyramidal or conical style teepees/tipis (also called a lodge) made of animal hides or pelts (or, more latterly, canvas) stretched over wooden poles.

You said:

"Would that prove my point? We are looking at the scale and fractal principle. Because maybe if you then examine at the level of the building blocks of those pyramids and then at the molecular level you would find the same circuit design."

Your statement seems to be indicative of the Hermetic principle of "as above, so below", which in scientific terms is really proposing scale invariance, meaning physical laws do not change if scales of length, energy, or other variables, are multiplied by a common factor, and thus they represent a universality. This is the Holy Grail of physics where the same laws should apply at the macro level as they do at the micro or sub-atomic level. This principle should therefore be borne out in any true Unified Field Theory.

See: Scale invariance - Wikipedia

Session 7 November 1998:

A:
In prime numbers, you will find resonance.
Another way to think about prime numbers is to view them as 'stable' configurations, i.e. as the 'noble gases' of numbers.

Primes, Geometry and Condensed Matter [PDF]

Fascination with primes dates back to the Greeks and before. Primes are named by some “the elementary particles of arithmetic” as every nonprime integer is made of a unique set of primes. In this article we point to new connections between primes, geometry and physics which show that primes could be called “the elementary particles of physics” too. This study considers the problem of closely packing similar circles/spheres in 2D/3D space. This is in effect a discretization process of space and the allowable number in a pack is found to lead to some unexpected cases of prime configurations which is independent of the size of the constituents. We next suggest that a non-prime can be considered geometrically as a symmetric collection that is separable (factorable) into similar parts- six is two threes or three twos for example. A collection that has no such symmetry is a prime. As a result, a physical prime aggregate is more difficult to split symmetrically resulting in an inherent stability. This “number/physical” stability idea applies to bigger collections made from smaller (prime) units leading to larger stable prime structures in a limitless scaling up process. The distribution of primes among numbers can be understood better using the packing ideas described here and we further suggest that differing numbers (and values) of distinct prime factors making a nonprime collection is an important factor in determining the probability and method of possible and subsequent disintegration. Disintegration is bound by energy conservation and is closely related to symmetry by Noether theorems. Thinking of condensed matter as the packing of identical elements, we examine plots of the masses of chemical elements of the periodic table, and also those of the elementary particles of physics, and show that prime packing rules seem to play a role in the make up of matter. The plots show convincingly that the growth of prime numbers and that of the masses of chemical elements and of elementary particles do follow the same trend indeed.
A prime is formed every time we have highly symmetric combination with one to be added or subtracted to it to break the symmetry and produce a prime.

Chladni Plates
In response to the vibrations of a plate, sand finds a stable configuration. 'Turbulent' areas do not contain much sand.
1677642768911.png

Shape of a Photon
Q: Just a little while ago, we looked at the image of the prime number designs that were like interlocking pieces of...

A: Flattened pyramids
1677643314871.png

Nature has a taste for 'powers'
Notice how power associativity is a property common to many algebras.

JmM9MjAyMDEwMDI

Pascal's triangle — powers of 11

1677691204049.png

Pascal's triangle — powers of 2

1677691261625.png

Golden ratio, solution to x+1 = x^2
PTE

Pythagorean Spiral
cVJ5eWUucG5n

Fibonacci meets Pythagoras
1677679687851.png

Q: (A) 1 2 3 are the first three prime numbers...

A: Yes, thank you Arkadiusz!!!! Laura is dancing around in wonderland, meanwhile all of creation, of existence, is contained in 1, 2, 3!!! Look for this when you are trying to find the keys to the hidden secrets of all existence... They dwell within. 11, 22, 33, 1/2, 1/3, 1, 2, 3, 121, 11, 111, 222, 333, and so on! Get it?!?!
The curious thing about 11, 22, 33 and 111, 222, 333 is that the digits appear to be "doubled" and "tripled" respectively. Is there a connection to the Overtone Series and the Undertone Series?

Overtone Series
  • Basis: 1, 2, 3
  • Doubled Basis: 11, 22, 33
  • Tripled Basis: 111, 222, 333
Undertone Series (?)
  • Inverted Basis: 1/1, 1/2, 1/3
  • Inverted Doubled Basis: 1/11, 1/22, 1/33
  • Inverted Tripled Basis: 1/111, 1/222, 1/333

Another way to think about prime numbers is to view them as 'stable' configurations, i.e. as the 'noble gases' of numbers.

Primes, Geometry and Condensed Matter [PDF]

Chladni Plates
In response to the vibrations of a plate, sand finds a stable configuration. 'Turbulent' areas do not contain much sand.
View attachment 71850

Shape of a Photon

View attachment 71851

Nature has a taste for 'powers'
Notice how power associativity is a property common to many algebras.

JmM9MjAyMDEwMDI

Pascal's triangle — powers of 11

View attachment 71860

Pascal's triangle — powers of 2

View attachment 71861

Golden ratio, solution to x+1 = x^2
PTE

Pythagorean Spiral
cVJ5eWUucG5n

Fibonacci meets Pythagoras
View attachment 71855

The curious thing about 11, 22, 33 and 111, 222, 333 is that the digits appear to be "doubled" and "tripled" respectively. Is there a connection to the Overtone Series and the Undertone Series?

Overtone Series
  • Basis: 1, 2, 3
  • Doubled Basis: 11, 22, 33
  • Tripled Basis: 111, 222, 333
Undertone Series (?)
  • Inverted Basis: 1/1, 1/2, 1/3
  • Inverted Doubled Basis: 1/11, 1/22, 1/33
  • Inverted Tripled Basis: 1/111, 1/222, 1/333
Thank you very much for this interesting information. By way of a remarkable synchronicity, I am currently preparing a post by which I hope to answer your question whether there is a connection to the Overtone Series and the Undertone Series. This explanation, plus your comments above on the powers of 11 and the powers of two, may perhaps explain why the C's once said "All these 1s, 2s and 3s... hmmm... "

The post will also continue a discussion of the scale invariance principle that links with the Hermetic maxim of "as above, so below", which the hologram of the photon, when compared to a flattened pyramid in 2D, would seem perhaps to be an example of.

I hope it will give you more food for thought.​

The Infinity Sign and the 353535 Code

The references in my last post to scale invariance and UFT got me thinking and looking again at Joseph Farrell's work. Whatever else his books may be, they are a mine of information. Re-reading his work led me to a connection between phi with its letter symbol φ, which is the 23d letter of the Greek alphabet and the infinity symbol ∞ known as the lemniscate or, if you are an American cowboy, the 'lazy eight' as used by cowboys in livestock branding. Recall here that the English mathematician John Wallis is credited with introducing the infinity symbol with its mathematical meaning in 1655 but he never explained why he chose this symbol.

Coming back to phi, 23 is a prime number. It is actually the 9th consecutive prime number. In the Greek number system, φ was taken as the symbol of 500. In mathematics, the lowercase letter phi (φ) is used to indicate the Golden Ratio, which is found reflected throughout nature in Fibonacci Sequence spiral forms such as snail shells, and has also been used by artists when designing their artwork such as Leonardo da Vinci in his drawing of Vitruvian Man (although this has been contested by some observers). The C's raised the subject of phi early on in the session dated 11 November 1995:​

Q: (L) As we say, "I love a sixth density light being with a sense of humour!" Now, the main thing I wanted to ask about is the references I come across in tons of reading, that the number 33 is somehow significant. Could you tell us the significance, in esoteric terms, or in terms of secret societies, of the number 33. There is the cipher of Roger Bacon*, based on the number 33, the 33rd degree masons...

*Roger Bacon was a 13th century medieval English philosopher and Franciscan friar who placed considerable emphasis on the study of nature through empiricism. He is sometimes credited as one of the earliest European advocates of the modern scientific method. He was an inspiration for Sir Francis Bacon (no relation as far as I am aware) who would, amongst other things, flesh out the scientific method, which is still applied by scientists today. As early as the 16th century, natural philosophers such as Bruno, John Dee and Sir Francis Bacon had been attempting to rehabilitate Bacon's reputation and to portray him as a scientific pioneer who had avoided the petty bickering of his contemporaries to attempt a rational understanding of nature. Like Dee and Francis Bacon, he was an ardent alchemist. Of the many legends connected with Roger Bacon, one of the most prominent was that he created a 'talking brazen head' which could answer any question. Hmmm .... talking heads providing knowledge, that sounds familiar! For more see: Roger Bacon - Wikipedia

A: As usual, we do not just give you the answers, we help you to teach yourself!! Now, take 11 and contemplate...

Q: (L) Well, three times eleven is thirty-three.

A: Yes, but what about 11?

Q: (L) Well, eleven is supposed to be one of the prime, or divine power numbers. In Kaballah, 11 is the power number...

A: Yes...

Q: (L) Eleven is 10 plus 1; it is divisible only by itself and by 1. I can't think of anything else. I am an 11 in numerology... I am also a 22. What else is there to the number 11?

A: Astrology.

[....]

Q: (L) Medusa. Heads. 11. Is there something about the mythical Medusa that we need to see here?

A: 11 squared divided by phi.

Q: (L) By pi. 11 squared divided by pi. What does this result bring us to?

[Laura’s note: Above, I assumed that the Cs meant ‘pi’ no ‘phi’ since I really wasn’t all that familiar with phi as a mathematical idea so this is the point where things get frustrating. I’m operating on wrong assumptions.]

A: 33.infinity.

Q: (L) Well, we don't get 33 out of this... we get 3.3166 etc if we divide the square root of 11 by pi. Divided by phi... what in the heck is phi? Okay, if we divide pi into 11, we get 3.5 infinity, but not 33.

A: 1 times 1

Q: (L) Oh. You weren't saying 11 times 11, you were saying 1 times 1.

A: No.

Q: (L) 1 times 1 is what? 1.

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 2.

A: 2 minus 1.

Q: (L) Okay, that's 1. I don't get it. A math genius I am NOT. What is the concept here?

A: Look: 3 5 3 5 3 5.
[MJF I think may have been the first reference to the 353535 code in the transcripts, which has featured in recent posts on this thread in a genetic context]

Q: (L) What is the 3 5 sequence?

A: 5 minus 3.

Q: (L) Okay, we have strange math. But, you can do anything with numbers because they correspond to the universe at deep levels...

A: Is code.

Q: (L) What does this code relate to? Is it letters or some written work?

A: Infinite power.

[Laura’s note: It is obvious now that the Cs were talking about a phi spiral, Fibonacci Sequence, 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144, etc., Golden Ratio: The ratio between two consecutive numbers in the Fibonacci Series tends to the Golden Number Φ: 0.618… or 1.618; The ratio of each successive pair of numbers in the sequence approximates phi (1.618. . .), as 5 divided by 3 is 1.666…, and 8 divided by 5 is 1.60. but I was ignorant of all that at the time. Poor Cs were SOO frustrated I think.]

Please note here the connection the C's made between phi and infinity here since it will become highly relevant later on.

Reverting to the author Joseph Farrell and the interesting connections he made to the lemniscate infinity sign and phi, I will start by quoting from his book The Giza Death Star Destroyed.
The Primary Scission

Farrell starts by quoting from René Adolphe Schwaller de Lubicz on the primary or original scission which brought the material universe into being (which I will ignore for the main part), for whom this was not simply a metaphysical doctrine or even a topological one but a mathematical or geometric one. For de Lubicz the original scission was the beginning of number. But as Farrell points out, it is not just any number, it is the constant phi (φ) itself, or 1.618. For de Lubicz “It is thus that the golden number, or sacred number … is to be regarded as a creative or separative power; it is the power that provokes the scission. Mystically, and as a result of the action of φ, the number Two has the value of φ ². Farrell asks but how and why is φ related to the primary scission?​

He then quotes Egyptologist John Anthony West:

In school mathematics, phi is treated as just another “irrational”. Phi is defined as being equal to (1 + √5)/2 = 1.618. … Often the curious prevalence of phi in natural forms is noted, as its relationship to the Fibonacci Series also turns up in nature. Sometimes it is studied in some detail for its power in generating proportions.

But phi and other irrationals are still regarded as a special class of number, and it is this point of view that prevents science and mathematics from understanding the significance of the irrational.

It is curious that de Lubicz should think that the action of φ should result in the number 2 having the value of φ ². I say this as elsewhere Farrell when analysing the 3/5 principle mentions that according to ancient Vedic literature, the number 2 is female in the sense that it creates the matrix, the octave in which all other tones are born. Farrell quotes extensively from Ernest G McClain who wrote The Myth of Invariance: the Origin of the Gods, Mathematics and Music from the Rg Veda to Plato in which he promoted his scientific findings after researching the Vedic literature, particularly the Rg Veda, whose myths and hymns were for McLain codes of a musical science that would inspire the Greek philosopher Plato (N.B. I may comment on McClain’s work separately to explain how he arrived at his deductions).

McLain had observed that the starting point of the Rg Veda’s intentional life is the Asat, the non-existent, “the whole undifferentiated primordial chaos” This may be compared to the aether or quantum foam. However, the sexual metaphor then enters the picture:

It is a theme of much ancient mythology that the Divine Unity [MJF: think here of the Christian Holy Trinity and the Hindu trinity in Vishnu’s primordial trinitarian manifestation) is an hermaphrodite, producing a daughter, “2”, by a process of division without benefit of a mother. God is “1”, but he cannot procreate except through his daughter, “2”, the female principle and mother of all.

However, Farrell notes that this is not, topologically speaking, quite true. It is not the number two which is first produced but the number three, corresponding to the two regions of “differentiated Nothing” sharing a common surface. The common surface of the two regions becomes the topological symbol of the octave matrix, the regions defined by it.

He then puts this in terms of the numerical ratios that would have been used by the ancients. A primordial unity, once differentiated, will give rise to a “primordial triad” or trinity and two is the arithmetic mean between the two: 1+3 = 4 and 4/2 = 2. In other words, for Farrell and McClain, the ancient topological metaphor is also a musical metaphor. The odd numbers are thus “male” numbers, including 1, 3 and especially 5, since these numbers, 3 and 5, generate the differentiation of tones within the octave “mother” or matrix. In this, the “female principle was deified [MJF: think here of the Mother Goddess of antiquity], but it was exclusively the male element in which the world developed and differentiated itself. Thus, Plato could define a father as “the model in whose likeness that which becomes is born”. The only fathers we need from here on are ‘3’ and ‘5’, which appear to have meant in the Rg Veda exactly what they meant long after in Plato’s Republic. The powers of three, and the multiples of three and five, define the eleven tones of our modern equally tempered, musical chromatic scale.
These references to the “feminine principle” make me think of certain things the C’s have said over the years that could be explained by this analysis:

A: The sexual centre is in direct contact with 7th density in its "feminine" creative thought of "Thou, I Love." The "outbreath" of "God" in the relief of constriction. Pulsation. Unstable Gravity Waves.

And

Q: Okay, so this realm changed, as a part of the cycle; various choices were made: the human race went through the door after the 'gold,' so to speak, and became aligned with the Lizzies after the 'female energy' consorted with the wrong side, so to speak.

A: Only reason for this: you play in the dirt, you're gonna get dirty.

Q: What was the motivating factor for playing in the dirt? What essential thing occurred? You said once that it was 'desire-based imbalance.' What was it a desire for?

A: Increased physicality.

Q: What was the objective sought for in this desire for increased physicality?

A: Sensate.

And

Q: (L) What did Isis searching for her lord Osiris symbolize?

A: Separation of female energy from male energy union.

Q: (L) Does this have anything to do with brain activity?

A: Yes. The separating of the hemispheres of the brain.

Thus, the 3/5 principle or the 353535 code may derive from the natural generation of these musical tones within the octave “mother” or matrix, which could then have a universal application in higher dimensional physics and geometries.

Farrell goes on to ask the question why would ancient cosmological musical systems equate femininity with the musical octave and masculinity with the differentiating process that gave rise both to tonal and topological diversity? He suggests this may be a clue to the degree of sophisticated scientific knowledge bequeathed by the former High Civilisation, as he calls it (Atlantis to you and I), as a legacy to these ancient civilisations since modern genetics now knows that females carry only the female sexual chromosome, but males carry both sexual chromosomes and are capable of biologically reproducing either male or female offspring. Thus, for Farrell there is a kind of inbuilt androgyny to the male that does not exist in the female. Farrell thinks this may account for the assignation of “maleness” to those arithmetic ratios of odd numbers that produced differentiation in the generation of musical tones.​

You will also note that it is tones rather than frequencies mentioned in this analysis, which may connect with what the C’s said here:

A: In prime numbers, you will find resonance.

Q: Resonance in prime numbers? Can you please elaborate a little bit on that?

A: Elaboration is not needed because the answers are there for you already in the texts, as with so much else. One needs only listen to the “music to your ears.”

Q: Why didn’t you answer my question about putting prime numbers around a pyramid?

A: Mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements. Why do you think the pyramid became a pyramid?

Q: (A) It became a pyramid because it is a simple shape to build. (L) Did it become a pyramid because a sound shaped it? Determined its shape?

A: Closer.

Q: (L) And, what was the origin of this sound?

A: Those who heard it knew.

Q: (L) Who were those who heard it?

A: Those who knew how to convert math to sound. Why would the mystics reside there? Yahoo!

[…]

Q: (A) Well, I agree that I am impatient. But, the point is that I feel that if I would have a little bit more of a clue, I could do much more, and for now...
A: Our words sing to you. Let them ring.

Q: (A) What is the difference between singing and ringing? (L) I don’t think that’s the point.
(A) Ring is to awake? Probably. You mean I am not taking your words seriously enough?

A: No. We meant to let it sink in rejoice. Exult!
[…]

Q: Alright: ‘mathematics converts to sound in geometric measurements.’ When we set up these figures...

A: Imagine an interlocking triangular mosaic in three dimensions.
[MJF: The equilateral triangle is often used as a metaphor for the Holy Trinity from which the original scission proceeds in traditional Christian doctrine.]

Q: When one wishes to apply this, does one somehow... Is the sound inside one?

A: It is all around and through you.

Q: Is it a sound that can be perceived with the physical ears?

Q: What frequency?

A: Not issue. Tone.

Q: Tone and...

A: Vibratory pitch.

Q: Well, if that is the case... is the tone something that is produced by a series of tones at ‘mathematical distances’ from one another that relate to prime numbers... chords, that is?
A: Best to reach when graspable.

Q: If these tones are produced either in sequence or in conjunction, are they based on the musical scale with which we are familiar?

A: See last response.

Perhaps we may now have grasped what they meant? Farrell goes on to link these musical themes with the Higher Dimensional Geometries and the Musical Gods of the Musical Mountains (Enki, Enlil, Marduk etc. and tonal pyramids and ziggurats), which may again link with things the C’s are referring to above. However, much of this is illustrated by diagrams, so of people wish I can scan the pages and post them separately. One diagram that really intrigued me is McClain’s diagram of the twin-peaked Mt. Mashu. I say this because it reminded me of the strange mirror image version of Poussin’s painting of The Shepherds of Arcadia:

1677720211772.png

I have always been drawn to the image of what looks to be chalice (Grail) made of tree foliage appearing over the top of the split or twin-peaked mountain. It may represent the Holy Grail. However, to Ark his Holy Grail is the Unified Field Theory. And the C’s once told Laura that she would find the chalice (Grail) through sheets of rain:​

Q: Anything further you can tell me in terms of a clue about ‘sheets of rain?’

A: Not for now, when you get there, you will find the chalice.

Q: Where and WHAT chalice?

A: Wait and see!

For reasons I cannot go into now, the Grail may be linked to special tones that are required to be sounded in order to operate it. I hope to cover this point in a subsequent post.

The link between musical tones and higher dimensional geometries may possibly be symbolised by what is depicted in McClain’s diagrams. Indeed, Farrell goes on to discuss the link between Plato’s musical-metaphysical legacy inherited from the Pyhthagoreans and Mesopotamia (where Pythagoras had studied) and the Fine Structure Constant first discovered by physicist Arnold Sommerfield in 1916. The Constant is essentially a dimensionless constant – effectively a scalar in mathematical terms, or a “pure magnitude” – possessing the same value in all systems or units of measure and measuring the strength of electromagnetic coupling. However, whilst it fits the rest of physics like a glove, its own origins are so unique and inscrutable that it has puzzled physicists ever since. Richard Feynmann called it “one of the greatest damn mysteries of physics, a magic number that comes to us with no understanding by man. You might say that the hand of God wrote that number, and we don’t know how He pushed his pencil”.​

In his attempts to divine the musical proportions of the “best” city, Plato had proposed the city of Callipolis, his

‘absolutely best’ city – his ‘celestial city’ the diatonic scale sung by the Sirens in his planetary model – seven numbers required for the diatonic scale produce all 11 tones.

McClain observed that for the rising notes C# and falling Eb, within the octave-numerical scheme, the largest genetic element is 3 to the power of 6, or 729, which just so happens to be the decimal coefficient of the Fine Structure Constant usually given as a fractional value of 1/137 giving the result of 0.00729927007, an approximate harmonic of 729.

Farrell thinks it unlikely that the Greeks, Egyptians or Mesopotamians knew of significance of this number but he suggests that the Very High Civilisation which preceded these legacy cultures did know of the existence of this constant and other constants of modern physics and mechanics millennia before their rediscovery in our own era.​

Could all this relate to what the C’s were talking about in the Session dated 13 June 1998:

A: You must remember mosaic, matrix... When you are on the verge of quantum changes or discovery, the realities begin to reveal their perfectly squared nature to you.

Q: Is that the only thing you want to remark about the crossing of the comets in front of the eye of Medusa?

A: Can you not picture all reality as a curving and bobbing journey through a transparent, undulating matrix mosaic?

Q: Well, do you have anything else to say about Andromeda? (It's VERY HOT in here!) Okay, Medusa 11. So, this was 11 of the 33, and assuming that you were not saying that there were 11 heads, but that Medusa was one of three heads, is that what we are getting at here, that there are three heads and Medusa was one?

A: Or both times 2.

Q: What do you mean? I don't understand.

A: Both times 2 is your square, my dear. In other words, perfect balance.

Q: Okay...

A: No! Ponder, do not jump around so much, lest ye lose the chance to learn!

Q: So, Medusa represents both heads times 2, and that is the square and balance. But that is only 22 or 121. So where does the 33 come from?

A: All these 1s, 2s and 3s... hmmm...

Global Scaling Theory

The Fine Structure Constant is an example of scale invariance as it applies right across the board. Another way of looking at scale invariance is through “Global Scaling Theory” which Joseph Farrell describes as a unification of the various scales of physics around phi (φ) and associated logarithmic functions. The theory has been developed by the German physicist Dr Harmut Müller. Müller has noticed that the primary sacrament for physics today – especially since Sir Isaac Newton – is the simple act of “measuring”. He then observed that this reduces the scientist to a sort of scientific “court of arbitration” since he must decide which of the models matches the measurements and gets applied. However, this in turn demonstrates the breakdown of a unifying scientific world view since there is no one, or even a few, models which can claim application across the broad spectrum of physics, from the very tiny scale of quantum mechanics to the large scales of astronomy and cosmology. As Müller states, “Physics itself was demoted to a mere interpreter of models and ideas that got completely out of touch with reality – and this to an ever-greater extent.” But as Müller observes, the premium placed on measurement did result in something of major significance:
The need for measurements of the highest precision promoted the development of mathematical statistics which, in turn, made it possible to include precise morphological and sociological data from evolutionary biology. Ranging from galactic clusters, this scientific database extends at least 55 orders of magnitude.

Yet despite its tremendous cosmological significance, this database did not become the object of an integrated (holistic) scientific investigation until 1982. The treasure lying at their feet was not seen by members of the labour-divided, mega-industrial scientific community.

It seems the first breakthrough in the rise of this theory was made by Cislenko, a Soviet biologist who in a monogram published in Moscow in 1980 titled Structure of Flora and Fauna with Regard to Body Size of Organisms managed to prove “that segments of increased species representation are repeated on the logarithmic line of body sizes in equal intervals (approx.. 0.5 units of the decadic logarithm),

The problem though was that this was “not explicable from a biological point of view”. Nevertheless, Cislenko’s work provoked Dr. Müller to seek other similar scale invariant logarithmic distributions in physics. By 1982, he had proved “that there exist statistically identical frequency distributions with logarithmic, periodically recurrent maximums for the masses of atoms and atomic radii as well as the rest masses and life-spans of the elementary particles. Similar patterns were subsequently found for the logarithmic line of the “sizes, orbits, masses, and revolution periods of planets, moons and asteroids.” This led Müller to seek a fundamental cause for this universe-spanning and scale-spanning phenomenon.​

Non-Linear Longitudinal Waves in the Medium of Logarithmic Space

As a mathematical physicist, Müller hypothesised that the underlying cause of these discrete, but decidedly ubiquitous phenomena had to have a single underlying cause, since the basic structure of recurrent logarithmic period underwrote each of them. The cause appeared to be “the existence of a standing pressure wave in the logarithmic space of the scales/measures” themselves. Put simply, the phenomenon of measurement itself, both as a phenomenon of intelligent observation and as a physical function, is scale variant, because regardless of the selected unit of measurement, the result still and always possesses a logarithm, a longitudinal standing wave structure.

Farrell then states that the results of this supposition were astounding, for regardless of the natural system studied, there were area of “attraction”, where any number of very discrete natural phenomena clustered, and “repulsion” areas avoided by natural systems. So pervasive was this phenomenon was that the German Institut für Raum-Energie-Forschung (Institute for Space Energy Research) was also able to prove the same phenomenon in demographics, i.e., in areas favoured or shunned by urban populations, and in the economics both of nations and private businesses. The length of the areas of attraction and repulsion of this logarithmic “pressure wave” or “standing wave” was three units (regardless of the unit selected for the measurement), giving a logarithmic length for one period of the wave of six units.

As Farrell points out, the significance of the existence of this standing pressure wave may be an explanation for the phenomenon of gravitation, for “the global flow of matter in the direction of the node points of the standing density wave” would constitute a mechanism for the explanation of gravity, a mechanism that is quite different than the space-time warping properties of Einstein. For Einstein’s theory – and hence for standard physics since that time – gravity is the warping of space-time in the presence of a large mass. But for global scaling theory, both the warping and the large mass are both the results of some underlying cause. For global scaling theory, the “warp” is more fundamental, existing in a kind of “acoustic wave in the medium”, a stress in the medium that gives rise to local aggregations of mass and local spatial warping. Moreover, the standing pressure wave gives another explanation for the background microwave radiation of the universe. Indeed, the Big Bang is not the explanation for this.

However, as Farrell correctly points out, a standing wave can only formif the medium in which they propagate is bounded”. In similar manner to the way in which the C’s used the analogy of an expanding circle, Farrell compares a squeezed rubber ball which expands to include all known observed space to give an approximation of the idea behind Global Scaling Theory. Consequently, energy must be entering our universe constantly “from outside”, i.e., from an exchange of energy with other universes, most likely from universes of higher dimensions.
MJF: For higher dimensions one can also read higher densities, as well perhaps as the universe of antimatter which the C’s have referred to in the transcripts.

This finding that energy flows into our universe from outside reminds me of what the C’s said about electrical energy (or electron flow) in the Session dated 15 March 1997, which we have looked at before in a recent post:

Q: (L) In the natural state, we know that a photon can have an interaction which causes it to split into positron and an electron. In the natural state, do electrons come from photons?

A: No.

Q: Okay. In the natural state, where do electrons come from?

A: Aether boundary with material continuum

Q: Where does the proton come from?

A: 7th density.

Q: So, a proton comes from seventh density, but the electron does not.

A: Not mutually exclusive

And the C’s have also confirmed that energy can flow from higher densities when they said in the Session dated 9 April 2011:

A: The wave has begun in earnest!

Q: (L) What do you mean?

A: Energy is pouring into your universe from higher densities.

And finally, the C’s referred to an accompanying ‘energy universe’ in the session dated 10 July 1999:

A: You live in a "matter" universe, from your perspective. There is an accompanying energy universe which you largely are unable to perceive as of yet.

Q: (A) But, my question was ...

A: Who/what is Mandlebrot??

Q: (A) Okay, you are talking about fractals now, certainly...

A: Are we?

Q: (A) Mandlebrot is the name of a French mathematician who is famous because he discovered fractals and some laws that govern fractals and chaos. But, as to 'what' - some fractal images are also called 'mandlebrot.'

A: And where does this lead, Ark?

Q: (L) But that doesn't answer what matter is.

A: We are bringing you to the place where you can begin to path to understanding this.

Q: (A) That brings us to fractal properties of space time and such things.

A: What if matter were the "half-life" of energy?

That last statement by the C’s suggests that there is a matter/energy cycle, which brings me on to the next point Farrell makes and this connects us to the lemniscate or infinity sign.

Farrell points out that the energy which flows into the standing wave can only be fed in at the node points. Matter accordingly collects here. But Farrell recall here that these standing waves are in fact three dimensional or “spherical”* (like your squeezed rubber ball) longitudinal waves, i.e. that they are fundamentally acoustic in their nature. In stating this, he feels we have an explanation for the real paleo-physical basis for the ancient doctrine of the harmony of the spheres as well as for the phenomenon that so many ancient megalithic sites around the world would appear to be constructed at or around the “node points” where these waves interfere on the earth’s surface (N.B. Farrell gives the example of the Great Pyramid at Giza but Stonehenge would be another example too).​

*Which make me think of what the C’s said here:

A: Ever feel as if you are dancing around in circles? [MJF: A possible reference to Stonehenge and the god Apollo dancing all night with the ancient Briton every 19 years – this being a reference to the metatonic cycle. And possibly also to King David dancing around the Ark of the Covenant - a device with anti-gravity properties (see also below)]

And here:

Q: (L) Exactly. Anyway, somehow, all this connects backward to something that Solomon used to build his temple, and you told us previously that the secret that the Templars discovered UNDER the temple, was something that related to anti-gravity and that it was ‘buried in Galle.’ So, yes, we are going in circles. Can you comment on my comments?

A: Circles, hmmm...

1677720455777.png

Taking the lemniscate symbol for infinity and comparing it to a wave motion in 2D, the node points will be found at the centre and the far extremities. It perhaps is easier to visualise on a graph:
1677720492960.png

Farrell focuses on the potential to weaponize such a standing wave by oscillating the underlying standing wave of the target space, where an exact knowledge of the node points will be essential Farrell and then quotes Müller:​

Exact knowledge of the harmonic structure of logarithmic space is the gateway to global scaling. In order to open the fate one needs the key: natural standard measures … natural standard measures are themselves values of node points. In the node point of a standing wave, vibrations do not occur; there is stillness.”

For Müller, the practical implications of all this were two-fold. First, it would allow communication over vast distances since systems isolated over great distances from each other in normal space can simultaneously be quite close in logarithmic space. Secondly, “a modulated standing gravitational wave can be demodulated in any location on Earth, Mars or even outside the solar system at the very same moment in time.”

This last point makes me think of teleportation once again. Interestingly, Farrell goes on to discuss “analogical action at a distance” (the basis of magic – think of pinning needles in a doll effigy here) and Heironymous Machines, which can even operate without being plugged into an electrical supply, as Joseph Campbell discovered to his amazement. From this last discovery, Farrell concludes that Campbell may have stumbled on to a a tenet of ancient magic, namely that the preservation of functional identity in their proper algorithmic order, even if only symbolically, might in itself constitute a basis of action. This point makes me then think of the creation of templates (the witches crude doll effigy of a person might be one example) and what the C’s said once about templates:

A: Just look. Now folks, remember: Rennes-le-Chateau is a means, not an end. Sort of like unlocking the trunk, expecting to find the gold, and merely finding a map.

Q: So, when you said 'template, Templar,' you were possibly referring to the fact that what was going on here, the constructions, the name and word clues, and even the events and incidents may have been a model that we should look for in other places?

A: Temples too.

And we know that many ancient temples were built on ley lines and no doubt on the Earth node points that Farrell was referring to.

As to the Templars, I have already suggested that they were based on the template or model of the Jewish Levites who the C’s said were like pacifist monks or priests, but we also know they provided the Temple guard from among their number.​

By way of a follow-up to my last post, whilst I was researching the sign φ for the letter phi in the Greek alphabet, I came across an interesting article on the meaning of "phi".

See The mathematical number Phi and its true meaning - EternalSymbols.com

Now I don't buy into all that the author states about phi - particularly as 1.618 is only an approximation and he mistakes phi for the 23rd letter of the Greek alphabet when, in fact, it is the 21st.

Even if the author got a lot of things wrong in the attached article, what it does prove is that there is far more behind the construction of an alphabet with its various letter symbols than we appreciate. This was particularly true of the Druids, for example, and their tree alphabet, as Robert Graves the English poet, historian and mythologist went to great lengths to demonstrate in his book The White Goddess. However, that is a a subject for another day.

Even with the major mistake of describing phi as the 23rd letter of the Greek alphabet, the author does make some interesting connections with what was discussed in my last post. It is curious, for example, that he connects phi to the fourth or higher dimensions (densities) as Joseph Farrell and Dr Harmut Müller did. He also refers to the need to work on self (ego), something the C's have promoted throughout their communications with Laura. In addition, the box he refers to could easily be the sandbox the C's have referred to in the transcripts as in: "Only reason for this: you play in the dirt, you're gonna get dirty."

Although he doesn't mention it as such, the symbol φ looks like a trident figure to me, which brings us back to the shapes of plasma discharges and to "trent" being an abbreviation for trident, which makes me then think of the meaning behind the C's reference to "the holder of the Trent". However, he also makes an interesting connection with the Greek goddess Pallas Athena (so beloved of Sir Francis Bacon - perhaps the real "spear shaker" or 'Shakespeare') and her spear with male and female chromosomes, which is something Joseph Farrell mentioned in relation to the ancients' division of numbers into male and female numbers in connection with the musical scale, as discussed in my previous post.

"If we translate the mathematical number Phi or 1.618 back into the letters of the Greek alphabet we get; XX18 (Xilioi for 1.000, X (Chi) for 600 and 18). We see that two X’s (also referring to the female species as XY refers to the male one) form a diamond . This motive was called Pallas Athena, ΠΑΛΛΑΣ (342=9) AΘΗΝΑ (69=15=6) (Pallas Athena) or the spear of the goddess Athena. The number 18 refers to the column in the alphabet of the Body and the Soul or in dimensional language; Earth and Water."

However, the most interesting observation the author made for me was where he referred to the key to unlock our 'box':

Living on Earth means we live in a Yang reality, geometrically a cube or ‘box’ and the human task is to disclose the Yin faculty (blue) in self and walk it [MJF: should this be "wake it"?]. In order to understand Earth’s energetic reality I describe the threefold energies that a human being has at its disposal in his daily life in ‘the box’. You will realize we are all walking universes here on Earth caught in the ‘box’ of consciousness…unfortunately in this day and age, most of us have lost the key to unlock our ‘box’ [true consciousness].

This idea of finding the key to unlock our true consciousness or self from our false personae is something Laura and the C's have discussed on numerous occasions. Indeed, this concept also links with the true goal of alchemy, which is the transmutation or transformation of one's current 'fallen' self into a higher state of consciousness, rather than transmuting base metals into gold (which is really just a metaphor for the former). As the C's said here:
A: Tis magnetite that acts as a conduit, and perhaps, just perhaps, allows for transference back and forth at will?!? And what about the legend about the alchemists? Is not the key term there really transformation?!? And has not the "smoke screen" really been delivered so effectively by all the concentration upon the substance?!? And does not this remind one indeed of all the misguided concentration upon substance rather than meaning that one finds so regularly on 3rd density??

And again here:

A: You are right, but, do not underestimate the significance of that just delivered! What better deception than to divert the meaning of alchemy, by focusing upon substance, then addicting those souls bound to 3rd density to the substance. [MJF: Although the goal or desired substance the alchemist sought was gold, the term "substance" as used here can I think be broadened to cover a desire for material things and physical sensations.]

And the key to unlock this box may be the same alchemical key the C's were referring to here:
Q: So, the Percys DID know something. I understand that the Percy family has a collection of 62 alchemical manuscripts... which is actually how I found out about Alnwick - I was tracking these alchemical texts....

A: But if you go there, do not ask for the key!

Q: Does the current head of the family know the secret?

A: Getting "warmer."

N.B. I hope to analyse this last extract in a completely different light in my upcoming post on the Rosicrucians and America. The Northumberland collection of documents kept at Alnwick Castle contains a number of letters from, and speeches by, Sir Francis Bacon, which were addressed to his friend and fellow alchemist, Henry Percy the 9th Earl of Northumberland, also known as the "Wizard Earl" due to his renowned penchant for experimentation. I have been reviewing these letters but have so far found nothing that is overtly alchemical in nature within them. Hence, the 62 alchemist documents would still seem to be held under lock and key.

We might ask, however, whether Sir Francis Bacon obtained that key and achieved the great alchemical transformation? Well, some people certainly think so:

According to the Ascended Master Teachings, Francis Bacon made it appear that he died on Easter Sunday, 9 April 1626, and even attended his own "funeral" in disguise. It is believed by the adherents of the Ascended Master Teachings that he then travelled secretly to Transylvania (then part of Hungary, now part of Romania) to the Rakoczy Mansion of the noble family of Hungary. Finally on 1 May 1684 he is believed to have attained (by his knowledge of alchemy) his physical Ascension (attaining immortality and eternal youth – the sixth level of Initiation), at which time Francis Bacon adopted the name "Saint Germain".

Might this be possible? Given that the C's have told us about an enclave of alchemists hidden somewhere in the Pyrenees Mountains and that the famous 14th century French alchemist Nicolas Flamel was, and perhaps still is, one of their number, I don't think we can rule this possibility out. As Wikipedia tells us: "After his death, Flamel developed a reputation as an alchemist believed to have created and discovered the philosopher's stone* and to have thereby achieved immortality. These legendary accounts first appeared in the 17th century."

*The C's described the 'philosopher's stone' as an idea centre rather than some magic potion or substance that could turn base metal into gold.

The early 17th century was, of course, the era in which the Rosicrucian manifestos first appeared in Europe and Bacon supposedly died in 1626. Hence, one might ask if there is a connection between the two things. If Bacon did adopt the name of Saint Germain, could this explain why the C's have on more than one occasion used the expression "germain" in the transcripts in place of the more appropriate word "germane":

Q: You guys are TOO MUCH! Next: Cayce remarked in one of his vague dissertations - and for those who accuse the C's of being vague, they ought to read Cayce, since he was a MASTER of vague! He could talk for pages and say NOTHING! - anyway he said that there were a lot of Atlanteans incarnating between the years 1909 and 1930. He described them as having strong minds and emotions as well as an 'engorgement' of carnal influences, self-indulgence and high technical ability. He also warned that there was the possibility of repeating the errors of the past. Now, these are the people who have set up the world as we have it today. My question is: are we facing a replay of the Atlantean situation, in karmic terms?

A: Well, these cycles do replay from an energy standpoint, but there is always the opportunity to learn and thusly, to advance. Was not his proclamation for those born between 1909 and 1930?? And, if so, what is the significance of when it was delivered, if the orientation was one of the "present" tense?

Q: So, it was possible that he was referring to the Hitler, WWII situation.

A: Or just not referring to those of a later "date" because it was not germaine? {Seems to be a deliberate misspelling of “germane”)

And:
Q: (M) What are the beehive huts in the area?

A: Not germaine.

And:
Q: Does this refer also to the way you spell 'germain'? When you say 'it is not germain', you spell it differently from the way someone would spell it if just saying that something is not relevant.

A: Tis French, as in clue to be.

And finally:
Q: On a couple of occasions when you have made the remark ‘it is not germaine,’ using that peculiar spelling, did you mean that it was not only NOT German, but also NOT French?

A: Maybe.

As I have noted before, the use of the old English "Tis" instead of the modern "this is" suggests a connection with medieval England rather than France, where the expression was still common parlance in the 16th and 17th centuries. This could, therefore, link "germaine" to Sir Francis Bacon who according to the adherents of the Ascended Master Teachings (promoted by Madam Blavatsky and the Theosophists etc.), faked his death and after his ascension to higher consciousness (4th density?) adopted the name St Germain. if this is true, did he eventually join his fellow alchemists in the enclave of alchemists located somewhere in the Pyrenees (perhaps on the French side)? If so, was he playing out the 'Third Man' theme?

As regards the C's commentary on Edgar Cayce's assertion that there were a lot of Atlanteans incarnating between the years 1909 and 1930, this generation would be those caught up in the WW2 conflict, where the Nazis sought to establish a 'Thousand Year Reich' dominated by the Aryan master race in what effectively would be a recreation of the old empire of Atlantis. We know from the C's that Hitler and his followers were being driven to create such a master race at the behest of hyper-dimensional beings (Antareans?) and the subterranean civilisation known as the 'Nation of the Third Eye'. However, they failed, which presumably led to such forces having to adopt plan B. Hence, if Atlantean 'orientated' souls had been incarnating between 1909 and 1930, they would presumably have been doing so in order to realise the establishment of a new Atlantis under the Nazis and when that dream failed, this project would no longer be relevant to those souls born after 1930, which might suggest Atlantean souls would have less incentive to reincarnate after 1930 and certainly not after 1945 when the Nazis were defeated.

Picking up on the C's reference to the significance of when Cayce delivered his warning, if the Atlantean orientation they were referring to was only relevant in relation to those hearing it at the time Cayce made it ("one of the "present" tense?"), it would be good to know when Cayce uttered the warning. Cayce died in 1945. Since WW2 commenced in 1939 (or 1938 if one considers the annexation of Austrian as the real starting point), the threat Cayce referred to would have clearly materialised by then, which suggests he had to have made it earlier than 1938 if he meant it as a warning against repeating the errors of the past. But why refer to "germain(e)"?

Let us recall that Sir Francis Bacon had written a book called the New Atlantis, which, as I will attempt to show, was used as a blueprint for establishing the United States of America. There is a huge amount of evidence pointing to Bacon as having been a leading Rosicrucian of the 17th century if not their Grand Master. He may even have authored some of the Rosicrucian Manifestos published in Germany in the early 17th century. Bacon certainly seems to have accepted the truth of Plato's claims for there having been a real kingdom of Atlantis, one that was destroyed in a great cataclysm. What more did he know I wonder?

However, as I have pointed out before, Germany was also a major centre for the Rosicrucians and it continued to be so up to and including the Second World War, during which the Rosicrucians, like other German secret societies, would suffer a crackdown at the hands of the Nazis. The C's have told us about the Thule Society (the midwife of the Nazi Party) and its contacts with higher dimensional beings (the Antareans). I would now suggest here that the Thule Society was in fact a front organisation for German Rosicrucians, who in their own way may have wished to fulfil Bacon's vision of a New Atlantis, not in America but in Germany instead (think here also of the German roots of the Skull and Bones Society, another possible Rosicrucian front, and Prescott Bush's links with the financing of the Nazi Party and its war machine).

I hope to expand on these thoughts in my next post where I will rely on Joseph Farrell's research into the occultic origins of the Nazi Party and its determination to manipulate and use the world-wide grid of the gods. The two things were in fact closely linked.

As a final note, it is interesting to observe that Henry Kissinger was born in Germany in 1923 and George Soros was born in Hungary in 1930. Thus, both were born within the timeframe Cayce referred to.​

One thing I missed in my post on the 'The Infinity Sign and the 353535 Code' with regard to Arnold Sommerfield's Fine Structure Constant, which is often expressed as the fraction 1/137 (which is the basic coefficient of the constant) is that 137 just happens to be the 33rd prime number. Could this fact be significant given the C's have frequently expressed the importance of prime numbers and the power number 33? Could it in someway be connected to what the C's were referring to in the extract shown below?​

A: 11 squared divided by phi.

Q: (L) By pi. 11 squared divided by phi. What does this result bring us to?

[Laura’s note: Above, I assumed that the Cs meant ‘pi’ no ‘phi’ since I really wasn’t all that familiar with phi as a mathematical idea so this is the point where things get frustrating. I’m operating on wrong assumptions.]

A: 33.infini
ty.

And as to the lemniscate or figure 8 sign for infinity, I missed this extract from the transcripts that may prove quite illuminating:

Q: (SV) I have a book on the Brotherhood... I get all kinds of things in the mail... one is from a guy who is supposed to be an extraterrestrial... I'll have to bring it... (L) What could we use to represent 7th density as a mathematical symbol?

A: Try this: [draws figure eight on side in ellipse]

Well, I have been reading the last posts. I would have liked to read them sooner but I have had some problems with the power grid. I am also having a hard time digesting them. Partly because they are in English and there are things that I can't either interpret or use correctly to give an adequate answer between what I read and the ideas that come to my mind.

Even so I will try to explain myself.

Ok, having read about:

The Primary Scission.
Global Scaling Theory.
Fine Structure Constant.
Non-Linear Longitudinal Waves in the Medium of Logarithmic Space.

I don't intend to go into the mathematical detail, I think MJF has done it very well. The first thing I want to comment is that the Lemniscata seems to offer the clue to understand why alchemists choose certain places for their enclaves. The most obvious answer is that they are points on the planet where it is easier to travel between densities and/or dimensions. An example of such places would be Mount Sashta in the U.S. I mention this place because it is mentioned in a book I consult many times about Atlantis (later I will insert a transcript of one of its chapters, relevant to the subject of the UFT).

Theoretically if we follow what the ley lines expose, it should be in Rennes-le-Château the node point of a standing wave (and if we think about it, it could be a facilitator, if not THE facilitator for the communication with the C's, in addition to the abilities of Laura and the group):

A: Just look. Now folks, remember: Rennes-le-Chateau is a means, not an end. Sort of like unlocking the trunk, expecting to find the gold, and merely finding a map.

Q: So, when you said 'template, Templar,' you were possibly referring to the fact that what was going on here, the constructions, the name and word clues, and even the events and incidents may have been a model that we should look for in other places?

A: Temples too.

Most likely the enclave or any other enclave makes use of the physical-hyperdimensional properties of the large peaks on the globe where energy transfer between densities occurs. And we know that UFO activity has also been documented in those peaks.

However, such places seem to be internally prepared (excavated) to refine and adjust what they already do naturally. Hence the mention of temples or templates.

This also reveals something else. What better place to hide an object than a point or node that 4D STS cannot reach by the very property of that contact point being the 7th density?

I now turn to the transcript of the book I mention: https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe...n_two_planets;_(IA_dwellerontwoplan00oli).pdf
CHAPTER IV. 60

Physical science as understood by the Poseidii, and the prime principles upon which it was based. il Incal
Malixetha: i. e. God is immanent in Nature' ' was first—to this they appended ' ' Axte Incal, Axtuce Mun ' 'translated "To know God is to know all worlds whatever". They held that but One Substance existed, and but One Energy, the one being Incal externalized, and the other His Life in action in His Body. Applying this principle to their scientific work they accomplished through it aerial navigation without gas or sails,—circumnavigating the globe in a day—conveyance of sound with reflection of the sender—heat and power conduction to whatever distance without material connection, transmuted metals—obtained, by electrical action, water
from the atmosphere. These, and many others, were in common use. (Some of these things approach rediscovery, but the reader must remember that the book here indexed was finished in 1886, when the modern world knew them not. It knew not the Cathode Ray till 1896).

In their consideration of natural laws the philosophers of Poseid had come to the conclusive hypothesis and working theory that the material universe was not a complex entity, but in its primality extremely simple. The glorious truth, "Incal malixetho," was clear to them, that is, that "Incal (God) is immanent in Nature." To this they appended,— "Axte IncaL axtuce mun,"- "To know God is to know all worlds whatever." After centuries of experimentations, recording of phenomena, deductions, analysing and synthetizing, these students had arrived at the final proposition that the universe— not here dwelling on their wondrous astronomical knowledge— was, with all its varied phenomena, created and continuously kept in operation by two primal force-principles. Briefly stated, these basic facts were that matter and dynamic energy (which were Incal made externally manifest) could readily account for all things else. This conception held that only One Substance existed, and but One Energy, the one being Incal externalized, and the other His Life in action in His Body.* .
*NOTE—As, in its outgoing- impulse the Created draws away from the Creator, it looks back to its origin and notes its progression-marks; that is, its multiplied realizations of its increasing separation from its Source. The greater this separateness. the greater the field (Matter) wherein these points appear, because the divine element in the Created has noted more points, or. in other words, more things, more material objects, as being between it and its source. Only when we look back at these things we have sensed, these thought-forms of God, do we perceive matter, for when we look forward to reunion with Him, matter disappears, giving place to Spirit.

This One Substance assumed many forms under the action of variant degrees of dynamic force. Because it was the basic principle of all natural, and all psychic, but not of spiritual phenomena, allow here a postulate with which not a few of my friends will find themselves at least partially familiar, perhaps wholly so. Commencing with dynamic energy as first sensibly manifest in the example furnished by simple vibration, the Poseid position may be outlined as follows: A very low rate of vibration may be felt; an increase of rate heard. For example, first we feel the pulsing of a harp-string, and then if the rate of vibration be increased we hear its sound. But substances of other sorts, able to endure greater vibratory impulses, manifest under more intense action —following sound, first heat, then light. Now again, light varies in color. The first color produced is red, and thence, by a constantly augmentation vibratile energy, orange, yellow, green blue, indigo, violet— each spectrumband being due to an exact and definite increase in the number, of the vibrations. Succeeding the violet, further augment gives pure white, more gives a. gray, then more extinguishes light, replacing it with electricity, and so on through an ever increasing voltage until the realm of vital or psychic-force is attained. This may truly be regarded as going inward from those manifestations of nature, of Incal or God, or the Creator, which are external; as going toward the internal from externality. A very brief study will show thee that the laws of the physical world continue inward to their spiritual source; that they are, truly, but prolongations the one of the other.

But, ere entering into the realm of vibration, whose doorkeeper is sound, we find that the One Substance vibrates in viriant, but definite dynamic degree, and that thence arise each and all of the diverse forms of matter ; in short, the difference between any given substances, as gold and silver, iron and lead, sugar and sand, is not one of matter, but of dynamic degree solely. Do I weary thee, my friend? Bear yet a little longer, I pray thee, for it is an important matter. In this dynamic affection the degree is no loose limitation, for if the vibratile rate be a shade variant—lower or higher than in any special material which may be under notice— the variation will be different in appearance and in its chemical nature; thus to proper substantial entities definite if enormous vibration per second may be imparted, and the resulting substance (for light is substantial) is, say red light,** but if one-eighth greater it will be orange, and if more or less, then the resultant must inevitably be a reddish orange, or a yellowish, respectively. It thus appears that certain definite degrees exist as plainly as mile-posts, and that these major degrees are absolute. In other words, the One Substance is not as readily kept between these greater definitions as upon them— a fact which explains the tendency of composites, or intermediate affections, to decompose into the ditinite or simple elements; chemical compounds are not as stable as chemical primaries. The modern "wave theory," that sound, heat, light and correlatives are but forms of force is only half correct; they are this, but they are more also.

**NOTE.—Red-light is stated to occur at 395,000,000,000,000 vibrations of that "ether" which by Phylos is termed the last form of matter below where matter ceases and mind begins. And the highest visible light vibration is placed at 790,000,000,000.000. So says science. But Phylos says: "Vastly higher than the high purple range where light ceases ordinarily to be visible, the One Substance again vibrates visibly. As a synchronous harp-string that responds to key of low C, for example, struck on another harp, will also respond to every C in the whole register, be it low, or middle, or high, so the One Substance responds at 831,000.000.000,000; at, again, the next octave of vibration, and again at the next, where it becomes visible as the fatal Unfed Light, called in Atla the "Maxin," and again, by the Tchin as the "Vis Mortuus."

They are, in brief, affections of the One Substance by specific degrees of the One Energy, and except that the rate of this affection is vastly greater in the case of electricity than in that of lead or gold, there is no difference between these widely diverse appearing things. This is the energy by the Rosicrucians named "Fire," that which gives entrance to that mysterious realm of nature penetrated only by the adept, thaumaturgist, magician. Call these students at whose will all nature bends obedient, by whatever name best pleases thee, only bearing ever in mind that the real Magian never speaks of self or works, and is not known by his fellows to be what he is, save an accident hath revealed the secret. To this membership belonged He at whose command the winds and the waves were stayed on tempestuous Galilee. But He spoke not of Himself. Of that sublime brotherhood I will relate much ere long. No better proof is needed that all the variant manifestiions are but variants of the odic force, the Rosicrucian "Fire," than this: — offer resistance to an electric current, thereby reducing or diverting it against an opposing force —and thou hast light; oppose to this (arc) light a combustable obstruction, and flame results. So mightest thou go on to the discovery soon to be made by the world of science, that light, all light, of the sun, or from any source, can be made to yield sound; upon this discovery hinge some of the most astounding inventions that thine age hath even dreamed of in its visions. But the primal discovery in this wonderful link, first of the sequence will be the greatest of all, and so heralded. And this will be warranted, for the fact that it will be but a reincarnate unfoldment will not diminish its importance to mankind, nor the credit of its re-discoverer. In brief, the truths of our Father's Kingdom are eternal; have ever been, will ever be existent, and only the discoverers themselves will be new to the fact.

The fact not being a new one in itself, nor new even to the world, but only to this age of it. Poseid knew that light gives out sound when correctly resisted. It knew that magnetism gives rise to electricity in the same manner, and for the same reason. Thus, the load-stone exhibits magnetism; revolve it in the field of a dynamo, and so cut the current and pile it upon itself, so to speak, and electricity develops. So, resist this and light appears; this, and heat comes; again resisted properly, and sound results, then next energy appears as pulsing motion. But these various processes may be " short-circuited" and all of the intermediate phenomena cut out: ~~Have I been wearisome in this discourse? If so, and I suspect that I have, the reward is at hand. The Poseidi found that in the realm beyond magnetism were yet other forces, superior and more intense of pulsation, forces operated by the mind. And Mind is of our Father, and is the constantly creating source of all things whatsoever. Were the perpetual Vis a tergo of divine creation to cease for one instant, in that instant the Universe would cease to exist.

Now wilt thou see the sublime beauty of the Altan postulate not long since repeated: "Incal malixetho. Axte Incal, axtuce mun." For down from His heights, marking the descent by "forcefalls" as a river marks declivities in its bed by cataracts, comes this supreme power ; comes far, oh ! very far a down its course to the cascades of magnetism, electricity, light, heat, sound, motion— and far off where the bed of this Divine stream becomes nearly level, exhibits those little ripples of material differentiation which thou termest chemical elements, insisting on there being sixty-three, when there is but One: From this knowledge came all the wondrous triumps of that
old age, and one by one they are emerging to-day after their long oblivion, till to-morrow they shall awake in crowds, and press to re-discovery by threes and fours, and then by platoons and companies and legions, till all the treasures of Poseid shall be again on earth, in air, and sea. Oh, bright tomorrow of time, and fortunate thou who shalt open thine eyes upon it and its marvels : And yet, although so fortunate, still shalt thou find it well behooves thee to temper all things by tire spirit, and not to let the march of physical discovery outstrip the advance of the soul. Oh, sad shall be found any day wherein man approache the arcane treasury of his Father from the side of the blind physicial eye ; for if by this the whole world shall be gained, what shall it profit if it lose the soul?

Having thus acquired insight into a new realm, if it be new to thee, let me ask, and answer thou me : How explainest thou these two great phenomena, heat and light? They are not easy to explain; cold and darkness are not merely the absence of heat and light. Having given the basis thereof, now will I show a new philosophy:

I have said that the Atlans recognized Nature in its entirety to be Deity externalized. Their philosophy asserted that force moved, not in straight lines, but in circles, that is, so as always to return into itself. If the dynamism operating the universe acts in circular progression, it follows that an infinity of increase in vibration possible to the One Substance would be an untenable concept. There must be a point in the circle where extremes meet and run the round again — and this we find between cathodicity and magnetism. As vibration brought substance into the realm of light, it must carry it out. It does so. It conveys it into what the Poseidi termed "Navaz, the Night-Side of nature," where duality becomes manifest— cold opposing heat, darkness light, and where positive polarity opposes negative— all things antipodal. Cold is as much a substantial entity as heat, and darkness as light. There is a prism of seven colors in each white ray of light; there is also a septuple prism of black entities in the blackest gloom— the night is as pregnant as the day.

The Poseid investigator thus became cognizant of wondrous forces of nature which he might bend to the uses of mankind. The secret was out, the discovery being that attraction of gravitation— the law of weight— had, set over against it the ' repulsion by levitation ; ' ' that the first belonging to the Light Side of Nature, and the second to Navaz— the Night-Side; that vibration governed the darkness and the cold. Thus Posied, like Job of old, knew the path to the house of darkness, and the treasures of the hail (cold). Through this wisdom Atlantis found it possible to adjust weight (positiveness) to lack of weight (negativeness) so evenly that no "tug of war" was manifest. This achievement meant much. It meant aerial navigation without wings or unwieldly gas-reservoirs, through taking advantage of repulsion by levitation opposed in overmatching strength to the attraction of gravitation. That vibration of the One Substance governed and (composed) all realms was a discovery which solved the problem of the conveyance of images of light— pictures of forms— as well as of sound and heat, just as the telephone thou knowest so well conveys images of sound, only in Poseid no wires or other sensible material connection was required in the use, at whatever distance, of either telephones or telephotes; nor even in caloriveyance, that is, heat-conduction.

To digress a little, it is to the employment of these and the higher forces of the night-side that seemingly magic feats of occult adepts, from the Man of Nazareth down to the least Yogi, are indebted for their possibility.

And now, let me close this chapter by saying that when modern science shall have seen its way to the acceptance of the Poseidonic knowledge herein outlined, physical nature will no longer posses any hidden recess, any penetralia, for the scientific investigator. Not earth, air, the depth of the seas
nor those of interstellar space will hold secrets from that man who approaches from the God-ward side, as did Poseid.

I do not say that Atlantis knew the very all ; it knew more than this day has yet uncovered, but not all. Yet, the search commenced then by them might be continued now by thee, for America, my people, thou wert of Atlantis. Of either I can^ sing, "My country, 'tis of thee'.

Back
Top Bottom