„Am I Racist?“ (2024)

What is sought is to get out of this dual perception, without judging but questioning what is seen objectively, to be more aware of what was, is and will be reality.

I don't understand what you mean.

Endeavoring to learn the truth so one can make good value judgements seems like a good thing to me.

That process is why I didn't take the Covid Vaccine, marry my first Girlfriend, or become a Policeman like my Mom wanted.

Indeed it is, but would you call his actions self defense?

Yes.

Jewish Bolsheviks had already murdered millions of Christians in Russia. The state of Bavaria had been taken by Communists.

Red Death Squads were waging gun battles in the streets and murdering their opponents daily. German farmers were being thrown off their land by Banksters. Elderly people were literally starving to death thanks to theft of their life savings via hyperinflation.

Germans in their ancestral lands seized by the Treaty of Versailles were being murdered by en masse. Children were being openly sold for sex on street corners.

I could list a hundred more outrages that would cause any decent man to rise up and defend his family.

I don't understand what you mean.

Endeavoring to learn the truth so one can make good value judgements seems like a good thing to me.

That process is why I didn't take the Covid Vaccine, marry my first Girlfriend, or become a Policeman like my Mom wanted.
Jim Daniels, please try not to get out of context, here you come back with a reactive response of polarity, again, You talk about a supposed research where you asked a question. Learn how to ask a question in an investigation. I suggest you read the quoted sessions and search in the threads.

Exercising free will requires discernment and it is up to you, whether you made good or bad choices by your judgements depends on how you research or form your opinion on the subject by asking the right questions.

Yes.

Jewish Bolsheviks had already murdered millions of Christians in Russia. The state of Bavaria had been taken by Communists.

Red Death Squads were waging gun battles in the streets and murdering their opponents daily. German farmers were being thrown off their land by Banksters. Elderly people were literally starving to death thanks to theft of their life savings via hyperinflation.

Germans in their ancestral lands seized by the Treaty of Versailles were being murdered by en masse. Children were being openly sold for sex on street corners.

I could list a hundred more outrages that would cause any decent man to rise up and defend his family.
But how is it self defense to then try to invade Russia, Poland, France etc, and lead millions of germans to their death as they murder millions of Russians for instance? If you told me that he expelled people from Germany, and then fought for the prosperity of her people, or arrested bankers, I'd buy it.. how does one go from, "we gotta defend ourselves from an invader" to. "now to keep on defending ourselves from an invader, we gotta go and invade and occupy"

I am not denying that germans had no reason to listen to someone who promised them their sovereignty back, there was a lot of misery. And that's why his discourse took hold in people's minds, it made sense, but you gotta also look at the fruits of the actions, who in Germany fared worse in all this ultimately? was it the bankers? not really... it was the German population.

He said he wanted to do what was best for Germany, but he ended up doing what was worse for it. To draw an analogy perhaps, 911 happened, and innocent people actually died. The US explained it by saying, well.. they just hate our freedoms, so we gotta go defend it abroad, millions of people dead later, in both the US and abroad, are we any freer? safer?

The used pretty words and real trauma to convince the population of the need to sanction atrocities that would, according to them, help everyone regain a sense of security and stability, peace and prosperity, but they were clearly lying, and so was he.

In summary, there were real reasons why germans would be fed up of their situation, Hitler more than likely uttered words that were reasonable and made a lot of sense to anyone in the situation that germans found themselves in at the time. But the evidence suggests that he had didn't mean any of those words, he didn't care to defend anyone but himself and his plans. Like any good psychopath, he studied the trauma of his victim (Germany) and exploited it for his own gain.

But how is it self defense to then try to invade Russia, Poland, France etc, and lead millions of germans to their death as they murder millions of Russians for instance?

It was a war, a fight to the death.

If I broke into your house and began raping your wife, you would suffer a lot less if you did not fight me and simply let me finish.

Would that be your choice ?

It was a war, a fight to the death.

If I broke into your house and began raping your wife, you would suffer a lot less if you did not fight me and simply let me finish.

Would that be your choice ?
Fair enough, I would stop you.

Why would I then tell my wife "Honey, in order to prevent that from ever happening again, I have to take the kids and burn all the houses of all of our neighbors, and that guy that just attacked you? well, I'm going to borrow money from him to buy the gasoline"!?

Is that what you're trying to equate? Hitler was just a helpless leader that was merely defending his own population? I ask again, then why would he go and invade and murder innocent people elsewhere? It does not add up.

There's self defense, and there's aggression disguised as self defense.

There's self defense, and there's aggression disguised as self defense.

That's my point. Germany was not the Aggressor.

Germans were defending themselves against the Judaic conquest to enslave this planet that began when Abraham cut a deal with a malevolent entity 4,000 years prior.

@Jim Daniels, I recommend that you read the C's transcripts on Hitler as it becomes abundantly clear in them that Hitler was not fighting a morally justified war of self-defense.

Also, Laura wrote a good post here on the topic of Hitler that should dispel any illusion that Hitler was 'fighting the good fight'. He was, in point of fact, being used by those you claim he was fighting against.

If you read the transcripts and the post by Laura and still feel there's something to this statement you just wrote, then I'd recommend starting your own thread so as not to derail this one.

Last edited:
That's my point. Germany was not the Aggressor.

Germans were defending themselves against the Judaic conquest to enslave this planet that began when Abraham cut a deal with a malevolent entity 4,000 years prior.
Hitler had no intention of defending the germans, he wasn't fighting for the liberation of German people, he was a test run for the enslavement of the entire world.

To add to this, this is what Ra said about Hitler :

11.7 Questioner: Can you tell us what happened to Adolf [Hitler]?

Ra: I am Ra. The mind/body/spirit complex known [as] Adolf is at this time in an healing process in the middle astral planes of your spherical force field. This entity was greatly confused and, although aware of the circumstance of change in vibratory level associated with the cessation of the chemical body complex, nevertheless, needed a great deal of care.

35.4 Questioner: I would now like to ask for the same type of information with respect to Adolf Hitler. You have given a little of this already. It is not necessary to re-cover what you have already given, but if you could complete that information it would be helpful.

Ra: I am Ra. In speaking of the one you call Adolf we have some difficulty due to the intense amount of confusion present in this entity’s life patterns as well as the great confusion which greets any discussion of this entity.

Here we see an example of one who, in attempting activation of the highest rays of energy while lacking the green-ray key, canceled itself out as far as polarization either towards positive or negative. This entity was basically negative. However, its confusion was such that the personality disintegrated, thus leaving the mind/body/spirit complex unharvestable and much in need of healing.

This entity followed the pattern of negative polarization which suggests the elite and the enslaved, this being seen by the entity to be of an helpful nature for the societal structure. However, in drifting from the conscious polarization into what you may call a twilight world where dream took the place of events in your space/time continuum, this entity failed in its attempt to serve the Creator in an harvestable degree along the path of service to self. Thus we see the so-called insanity which may often arise when an entity attempts to polarize more quickly than experience may be integrated.

We have advised and suggested caution and patience in previous communications and do so again, using this entity as an example of the over-hasty opening of polarization without due attention to the synthesized and integrated mind/body/spirit complex. To know your self is to have the foundation upon firm ground.

I'll take a different approach to illustrate the point here, the Nazis were involved in the occult, hidden societies, high tech, UFOs and so on. Which means they were quite connected and at some level in sync with higher STS forces. Also, many of them moved to the US after the war and were thrusted into positions of power and were instrumental in researching and developing all sorts of fields, like high tech, chemical, organizational/psychological, military and much more, in an effort for turning the US into the next hegemon. So not even close to being against any sort of enslavement of the planet, quite the contrary...

Back
Top Bottom