Anne Heche's death, suspicious?

On 15 pages http://mileswmathis.com/heche.pdf with a lot of accompanying photos Miles Mathis arguments that

Why? Especially if people WANTED her dead? Something's 'off' about this. In my opinion.
The link is from Miles Mathis' website. He loves to suppose that almost all and every celebrity that ever died just faked their deaths (Elvis, Lennon, John F., Robert Kennedy, Sharon Tate, Diana to name just a few). His train of thoughts can be pretty compelling but I'd take him with a grain of salt.

The link is from Miles Mathis' website. He loves to suppose that almost all and every celebrity that ever died just faked their deaths (Elvis, Lennon, John F., Robert Kennedy, Sharon Tate, Diana to name just a few). His train of thoughts can be pretty compelling but I'd take him with a grain of salt.
Thank you, now I know that i was off here 🙃

I don't see why "they" would kill her because of the trafficking movie she was working on. It's going to be released to the public and her death is only going to raise awareness of it. So offing her doesn't track. Seems more likely this is another sad story of a celebrity going a little nuts.
I can't see the motive either.

But there's some oddness surrounding her death for sure.
According the official narrative the car was burning for 20-30 min, although the interior was mildly burnt and there were full body panels that had unaltered paint. You doesn't make sense to me.

It can also be a distraction. While many people are dying of we know what, of the economic tsunami that is coming, of the hunger and much more. Hollywood is a distraction, a farm of drug addicts, of pedophilia and victims of pedophilia, of alcoholics, of dysfunctional families, of murders, of corruption, of crazy people. Of money, money, money. And slavery. And competition. Etc. Artists that die in a car become like saints, heroes, tragic heroes, anti-heroes, specially anti-heroes. And they are a distraction.

They are perceived as victims of the system, their darkness, their shadow, attracts people, like blood attracts flies. Remember James Dean, an actor like this and that, no more than this or that, but after he was killed in a car accident he became an idol.

I don't know about this woman, I didn't even know her, just her face, but I saw absolutely nothing of her. And pedophilia and human or organ trafficking is a subject that attracts people, but nothing is ever done about it. It becomes voyeurism and a fashionable subject. In these times we live in, depravity is fashionable too.

That is where Preston Way dead-ends into Walgrove, so we are supposed to believe she was so drunk
or going so fast she couldn't see the stop sign or couldn't stop.
So she just drove right through that gap
and into the house. But that doesn't work, because a straight line from Preston through that gap would
take her up the walk and through the front door.
Yes, she apparently was so out of control that no stop sign would have made any difference. At that high speed the car just continued on in a straight line ...... BUT NOT THROUGH THE GAP USED BY PEOPLE TO ENTER THE PROPERTY.

1660896380689.png

I believe she drove right through the hedge and straight into the area of the house where we see the firemen on the roof. Notice how the hedge looks above. Now compare that to how the hedge looked before the crash,

1660896517046.png

This photo shows it better,

1660896793584.png

1660897001726.png

Miles is way off on how the accident happened in my opinion as at high speed it is highly unlikely for the car to go through the gap and then turn into that particular part of the house.

There is this snippet of Anne Heche's 2021 podcast in which she discusses Ellen DeGeneres and her wife, Portia.

Her voice sounds like my beloved next-door neighbour's voice who was an alcoholic. Notice her hands.

I don't know whether it is a piece of the puzzle, but I just wanted to throw it out there.

I don't see why "they" would kill her because of the trafficking movie she was working on. It's going to be released to the public and her death is only going to raise awareness of it. So offing her doesn't track. Seems more likely this is another sad story of a celebrity going a little nuts. But there's some oddness surrounding her death for sure.
Unless there is something (or even several details) we don't know. At this point, not everything is clear, at least to me.

Yes, ... Anyone who ever was in a position to talk with Hollywood agents, etc ( i did, and I left confused ) know that only those who were recognized as emotionally damaged and with this kind of "tragic" abusive childhood or war trauma or whatever will make rich people cry, were always in favor over more talneted colleagues. I guess it is why I get awarded and invited .... but now I am thankful I wasn't really impressed with their requests and "offers".

Actors of Hollywood are products; talent is just a minimum base, not really important either. Only what is truly important is that you are not really capable of recognizing your abuser, and you are not brave in protecting yourself from the emotional drain, and they can simply sense it if you are the "trouble" one .. it is the very animal arena, very instinctive full of synchronicities magical coincidences, etc yes it is maybe fun at certan level, but how far that can go we see today ... and just those who desire and willing to give themself in the hands of precisely selected directors - dictators to be manipulated completely, what every good actor indeed will do, were made into the stars ... They have no any personal identity. They act their own life. Literary, they are puppets on the strings of 4D STS Lord.

It is an industry for the production of human emotional energy of pain, sadness, betrayal, and all these heavy emotions of glamorous fall - as how they will get to Earth again - Holly Wood is about to recreate a FALLEN ANGELS archetype.

Hollywood professionals are, if watched from "above", human emotional energy supply chain and industry of batteries for 4D STS, and it is so obvious with this but I think ...and probably that is also a reason why Tito had the whole country Yugoslavia converted to film studio when he was created as a gatekeeper and bridge between sea and earth people, as that was probably all part of the 4D STS "colonial" plan in this 4D transition, as now they don't need material and land colonialization, but spiritual. They probably think that what is now here on earth is their material products that are ready to receive their souls - and they probably think it is all fitting perfectly to final competitions ... that is also why the experts so much insist on AI electric cars - as that is how they can get "reincarnated" in some car more quickly than in some human etc etc ...

From Session June 7, 1997 - it is there that c's wanted us to think beyonde as in 4D, and try to emphasize - "CAR" - what is a vehicle but also a KING from the east is usually called CAR! - isn't it funny now that they choose TESLA to be the one! But never mentioning who the real person Nikola Tesla is. And significantly with the red as the predominant color and with the logo so similar to a dagger for stubbing Dracula, or maybe Bull?

Q: Okay. Who are the 'philosophers of Dancar?'

A: Philosophers who ride around in Dan's car.

We even have a joke here, maybe it is international - "Aliens are observing earth from their spaceship and one of them said: Look at those beautiful little creatures (cars) running around on their trails so perfectly, only we have no idea yet why they are full of some chubby bugs (humans)" hahah soooo ... are we heading somewhere with the CAR. Dan! menas Day and Dawn in Slavic languages ...

And ... that is why they talk today about the "energy crisis" and why they insist on "green" energy and zelenski ( dragonian spheres of matching with the underground too) and want to go more towards electrical energy, even if that one is produced by the coal, or gas or oil; they don't care, CO2 is not in their focus anymore as they have no time for filters and other "coverups" of what they need to do so fast, and they hoped maybe ot make it more efficient with Musks Starlink satellites, but it is also failing apart as not enough people are connected to them so far ... What is becoming obvious is they just want to be the first to "plugin" into this new electrical grid that will happen with 4D Wave transition anyway, and will be consistent all over the globe, so once when they plug in 1st they can emit again their own frequencies and keep the state of predatory Earth in 4D STS too. They simply need electromagnetic circuits of their STS frequency to emit stornger to better absorb their "souls" into our bodies and environment ...

This is all predicted in the early session shared those days through threads about masons and Rosicrucianism etc ... it is incredible how all is revealed now ... unbelievable. And it is a force we can't go against in 3D body; only we can avoid any mind destruction even meeting with people can damage it, and we need to shut our minds to that as much as possible, to be able to see it, but not to emotionally react on it is perfect, as that is like Tetris, once seen through lies - lie is gone ... and that is already a lot! And that takes a lot of our energy .... going to nature also becomes more difficult for people in the cities as animals there are becoming while in the city parks we got tow stabs by deer in a park where people walk normally since ever .. etc etc

Now, to get back to this little incident - It is important ot see that those "stars" will try to "tell the truth" they built just a few years ago and had no any problems with that, and they probably don't have any problems with that now, but they run out of money drugs or what they get addicted to and they become "angels of truth". But it is impossible for them, as they are in a cage called "Hollywood" - ask yourself why they all live at the same place, have similar places of vacations, do all the same stuff, and need millions of people to give them attention every day - because they are feeding energy suppliers and farm for 4D STS. They are nice-looking cover page and TV zombies because they decided to sign the contract with the devil. So they are not in control of their minds at all, it is almost impossible for them to disconnect ... as they gave their free will to become agents of the matrix control system.

No one was forced to become a Hollywood star. Don't forget that part. That whole industry of pain and sadism and abuse is based on the production of choice by the will to become part of that "desirable" lifestyle... and as long as they are now "waking up" to debunk what they created, it is also "energy crisis" among 4D STS predators, who need our energy of sadness compassion empathy. To get that, 4D STS are producing "heroic" acts like this one, as humanity needs a hero, but not that kind of hero, but energetically effects are the same for 4D STS ... and again, real Heros like you guys here get gaslighted. For me I feel we need to be emotionally strong when commenting and uncovering those things, as otherwise, if we get emotionally invested ( what is an impulsive reaction for a human empathic being) , our energy and emotional support is diverted from this work here to the STS lunch, as we lamenting on them instead of just deleting the dots of their net like in Tetris,, once debunked gone puf pant ... hahah I was even thinking to make a game to see really dust blow when one shit is uncovered haha ;) ... maybe ... it all takes so much extra effort, that is now becoming limited as they squeezing existential arena for normal people more and more ... but maybe we will make it, kind of a logical game where debunking the riddles like that will make you feel "powerful" and "in charge of yourself"!

With this "debunking" uncovering events they are taking intentionally the whole emotional attention and focusing on their "meat bags" and "energy batteries" - Hollywood star ...

So, I think we need to fight this inside our minds, to get off that tract as complete as possible, as this is a drag ... we know pedophilia is real, in my country many people know since ever, as the church has done it all the time, but they keep silence as they are afraid, but they know ... their minds are maybe corrupted, but their disguises will grow and I guess many people in the world are in a similar emotional state of deciding to see silently the ugliness of their elite ... and with that, free energy is forming a new fractal wave that it will be exposed by totally unexpected happenings, that are impossible ot be controlled by 4D STS, and we can't even predict what it wil be, and we don't even have to try as we will lead it in an STS direction that way, as they manipulating us probably to do that, as 4D STS are too strong and they know how to keep us inside of desires we think we "want" ....

This is apparently (i.e., unverified) footage of her car careening down the street moments before the crash.

Are the brakes of her car making that screeching sound??

Another video with slightly better audio quality:

It's really weird, it doesn't sound like a normal tire sound, even when one is using louder ones. So maybe she was pressing the brake pedal, but something happened to the gas pedal? This was the case for some Toyotas:
NASA engineers found no electronic flaws in Toyota vehicles capable of producing the large throttle openings required to create dangerous high-speed unintended acceleration incidents. The two mechanical safety defects identified by NHTSA more than a year ago – “sticking” accelerator pedals and a design flaw that enabled accelerator pedals to become trapped by floor mats – remain the only known causes for these kinds of unsafe unintended acceleration incidents. Toyota has recalled nearly 8 million vehicles in the United States for these two defects.

I have never driven a Mini, but a quick search on the internet revealed that there are some problems with "sticky" pedals (an old thread, but who knows):
It's important to get it checked asap.
One thing that always concerned me is that the fly-by-wire throttle pedal (whatever make or car) is basically just a sping loaded potentiometer, so in the event of a malfunction the throttle is at risk of sticking open rather than shutting off.
If you are aware of a problem with this type of pedal don't ignore it!!

Last edited:
Apparently she suffered burns so was put in a bag that helps with that sort of situation. I guess that explains the video, but doesn't mean there wasn't something more going on.
That looks like the body bags we had on my fire truck. We treated burns with gel dressings, after cooling the burn area down with water you simply drape the area with an appropriate sized dressing(s). That bag looks like it has a zipper which would lacerated injured skin and flesh, as would the fabric of the bag itself.
She doesn't seem to have a spine collar nor an IV line. Maybe the emergency crew planned to install all that once in the ambulance?
They would've cooled any burns with water first, then slapped some temporary dressings on while collaring her neck and giving O2. Would've been done before she was on the trolley, she'd be on a spine board too. She looks pretty healthy in this video.

This is a pretty interesting post. It starts out going over the Anne Heche controversy and some (perhaps) reasons why. Then likens it to Princess Dianna’s killing. Then walks on to the CERN and discusses the possibly of opening up a portal for interdimensional beings to come in a feed off of humans. And ends up discussing schizophrenia and just where do the voices come from? An interesting point brought up was, when instead of drugging shocking or whatever the patient they tell them those voices are not yours they are “external entities” and you can resist them. According to the report the voices go away. Pinch salt wherever you need to, but I think you’ll find it interesting. And only (10 minutes long)

Murdered or the victim of a drug-induced car accident? The facts surrounding the death of actress Anne Heche

There is an article that has been written and published by a French canadian investigator, Guy Boulianne. French Sott just published it:

Assassinée ou victime d'un accident de voiture sous l'influence de la drogue ? Les faits qui entourent la mort de l'actrice Anne Heche

Guy Boulianne goes further than we did here gathering facts and events surrounding the Anne Heche's death. He does not conclude to any of the two possibilities, just ask questions to let the reader decide alone. Frankly, he did a very good job. And you will read some answers to questions that were asked here.

He also looks at the aspect of remote control of vehicles, and these information are very interesting beyond the death of Anne Heche. The whole thing is pretty well researched.

Since it is in French, I used Google Web translator so the whole article with pictures and videos can be read in English for anyone who want to do so:
Assassinée ou victime d'un accident de voiture sous l'influence de la drogue ? Les faits qui entourent la mort de l'actrice Anne Heche -- Sott.net

Edit: Adjustment of a link

Since it is in French, I used Google Web translator so the whole article with pictures and videos can be read in English for anyone who want to do so:
Assassinée ou victime d'un accident de voiture sous l'influence de la drogue ? Les faits qui entourent la mort de l'actrice Anne Heche -- Sott.net

Unfortunately the article is no more available on fr.sott. M. Boulianne asked to remove his article from fr.sott.

However it is till available on his website here.

Back
Top Bottom