Another Hit for The C's? Big miscalculation reveals the "Man behind the curtain"

luc said:
Well, not to criticize your decision here - we all have our backgrounds and past experiences. But I'd like to say that from our current understanding, this doesn't seem to be a good motivation for having children and a healthy outlook, for various reasons. There is a good thread about it here: What are your thoughts on having children?

Exactly. I also certainly don't want to judge someone's life decisions. Surely, we've all made mistakes. But then, my first thought when reading it was that psychopaths have a similar "mission profile", i.e. to "spread their genes far and wide". :/ Besides, how does anyone of us knows if our genetics is worth propagating? Actually, it is usually those who do have something worthwhile that are more reserved about this idea. Just watch 'Idiocracy"! ;D

Keit said:
luc said:
Well, not to criticize your decision here - we all have our backgrounds and past experiences. But I'd like to say that from our current understanding, this doesn't seem to be a good motivation for having children and a healthy outlook, for various reasons. There is a good thread about it here: What are your thoughts on having children?

Exactly. I also certainly don't want to judge someone's life decisions. Surely, we've all made mistakes. But then, my first thought when reading it was that psychopaths have a similar "mission profile", i.e. to "spread their genes far and wide". :/ Besides, how does anyone of us knows if our genetics is worth propagating? Actually, it is usually those who do have something worthwhile that are more reserved about this idea. Just watch 'Idiocracy"! ;D

Yes, "mission profile" what exactly does that mean? It is only in the past couple of years that I have been able to gain enough knowledge about what goes on, in order to connect enough dots to be able to make that statement.

Please correct me if I am wrong with this line of thought. In 5D there are 2 camps, STS and STO. Souls from both sides make alliances with their respective group members. They then get their memories wiped and enter into this 3D world via birth through the union of a man and a woman who have compatible genetics.

If my thoughts are wrong with this, then there is no point in going further!

The soul goes to a contemplation zone where it evaulates this life and the respective life lessons to be learned in the following cycle, and heals.

The genetic soup is in 6 billion on earth and the lessons are the same "simple karmic understandings" throughout 3Density as far as i understand.

The soul chooses the body AND also the type A influences, according to the specific lessons.

Having a body is also having a potential to expand the genetic variability, but monks for example don't have families, they come from different walks of life and they still attain the results through their practice and hard work.

Are you saying your mission profile is "spread STO candidate type of seeds"?
To make this world a more STO place?

It's what im understanding.

[quote author= Win 52]Please correct me if I am wrong with this line of thought. In 5D there are 2 camps, STS and STO. Souls from both sides make alliances with their respective group members. They then get their memories wiped and enter into this 3D world via birth through the union of a man and a woman who have compatible genetics.[/quote]

There are no sides in 5D, there is only 'balance'. Like Felipe said, your past life get's evaluated and further respective lessons are decided upon for next reincarnations.

[quote author= November 26, 1994 ]A: 5th level is contemplation zone for both "sides".
Q: (L) Does that mean that at the contemplation level that there is no activity? (J) Is it like a "time out?"
A: Close. Balancer. [/quote]

[quote author= January 7, 1995 ]A: No one. 4th is the last density for full manifestation of STS.
Q: (T) So, beings on the 5th and 6th level exist in pure energy?
A: Yes.
Q: (T) The 4th level is the last for full STS. Does that mean that the 5th level, which you have described as the " contemplation " level... what is the state of existence of a STS being on the 5th level? A: Souls of 1,2,3, and 4 go to 5th.
Q: (T) So 5th level is where they go to while waiting to go back to one of the 4 for their next incarnation?
A: Exactly. [/quote]

[quote author= June 22, 1996 ]Q: (L) Tonight, I would like to ask about 5th density. How does the "dividing line" between the 4 physical densities and 5th function?
A: Recycling zone, one must have direct contact in perfect balance with those on 6th density in order to fulfill the need for contemplation/learning phase while in between incarnations of 1st through 4th densities.
Q: (L) When a person finishes all their experiences on 1st through 4th density, do they then remain at 5th for a period before to moving to 6th.
A: Yes.
Q: (L) When you die in 3rd and go to 5th, do you pass through or see 4th?
A: No.
Q: (L) When you are in 5th density, is part of your service to be a guide? Are there two kinds of beings on 5th: those who are there for the recycling, and those whose level it simply IS?
A: No. All are as one in timeless understanding of all there is.
Q: (L) If, at 5th density a person has timeless understanding, what is it about them that determines that they will "recycle" as opposed to moving to 6th from 5th?
A: Contemplation reveals needed destiny.
Q: (L) So, being united with other beings on 5th, you come to some sort of understanding about your lessons....
A: Balanced. And this, my dear, is another example of gravity as the binder of all creation... "The Great Equalizer!" [/quote]

Well, in terms of having children, there's enough data right in front of us that this insane world is not really a good place to bring children into. That was at least my decision around 1990 not to have children - long before I knew about densities / hyperdimensional realities or being food for higher negative beings, so to speak. My own issues and the great responsibility of having children combined with the ever worsening situation of the world made it a sudden insight that it would be a rather irresponsible and even "insane" choice to have kids. And things weren't nearly as bad back then.

Even though I've always loved kids, and always thought I'd have a couple before that insight dawned on me in my early 20's, I don't see why I would need to have my own to fulfill the need for interacting with them / passing on any valuable experiences, etc. Now knowing so much more, I'm glad I didn't go the "usual route" and brought more food into the feeding dynamic - in effect, supporting the system that enslaves us. But that's just my own view, can't say it's absolutely right one way or the other - just right for me personally.

I do sometimes imagine the feeling of having had kids, though, beyond a more abstract decision made long ago. It always leaves me dizzy how awful it would be to try to navigate this ever darkening world for the best interests of children one brought into the world. It's a big relief that the overwhelming responsibility and concern for the well-being of my own flesh and blood kids is not part of my everyday issues, for whatever it's worth.

Felipe4 said:

No, to allow for another opportunity to recycle, if necessary.

BTW, this was only a small part of the whole mission. I have been made aware of past lives where I was a Black man and also a Chinese man. I was told this through a medium and have no reason to doubt that this is true.

Yes bjorn, but I refer to the fact that Frank chose his path prior to being born. It seems there is balance even when it comes to recycling.

Seekintruth, My first child came as a product of the Summer of Love, 1969. I was 17 and asked for an abortion but she was an Irish Catholic. Her parents raised him like he was theirs. I have not had contact with him. I have no idea whether to try and make contact or not?

Chu said:
Laura said:
Joe said:
WIN 52 said:
This was also a part of my mission profile. To have multiple children with multiple women for the purpose of spreading the genetics for future generations. It has not been an easy pill to swallow. As has been stated, "you did what you had to do".

That sounds like you had no conscious or active part in doing that yourself. You could extrapolate on that to the point of saying everything you did, mistakes and all, were part of some grand destiny that you had no active role in and it was "all good".

Yup. All narrative to make the self feel better. Read Timothy Wilson's "Strangers to Ourselves" and Khanemann's "Thinking: Fast and Slow". Best to stop lying to the self; it damages the brain.

And when you take into account your medical history, which you have shared on the forum at different times, it is even more horrifying to me that you would still believe that your "mission" was to spread your genes around so much "for future generations". One thing would have been to do that before you knew or had medical issues, but another is to lie to the self when data contradicts such a belief.

How do you know what is your mission profile ? Maybe what you think is your mission profile is just your wishful thinking or you are justifying your own life choices to yourself by saying that its is your mission profile.

WIN 52 said:
[...]
Yes, "mission profile" what exactly does that mean? It is only in the past couple of years that I have been able to gain enough knowledge about what goes on, in order to connect enough dots to be able to make that statement.

What makes you think that you have "gained enough knowledge about what goes on, in order to connect enough dots to be able to make that statement"?

WIN 52 said:
Please correct me if I am wrong with this line of thought. In 5D there are 2 camps, STS and STO. Souls from both sides make alliances with their respective group members. They then get their memories wiped and enter into this 3D world via birth through the union of a man and a woman who have compatible genetics.

What does that line of thought have that to do with what as been brought up and you have been asked? You might want to read this thread here again, since it seems to me that you might have missed the crux of the matter of what has been brought up. When you have read this thread, how is it that your line of thought drifts towards what "will happen in other densities" if you do this or that in 3D? If you have read the thread, what would you say is the take away message so far, and how it fits with what you have described about your "mission profile"?

WIN 52 said:
If my thoughts are wrong with this, then there is no point in going further!

What do you mean by that?

WIN 52 said:
Felipe4 said:

No, to allow for another opportunity to recycle, if necessary.

Can you elaborate? I don't quite understand.

WIN 52 said:
BTW, this was only a small part of the whole mission.

What exactly is the other bigger part of your "whole mission"?

WIN 52 said:
I have been made aware of past lives where I was a Black man and also a Chinese man. I was told this through a medium and have no reason to doubt that this is true.

Why do you have no reason to doubt this?

WIN 52 said:
Yes bjorn, but I refer to the fact that Frank chose his path prior to being born. It seems there is balance even when it comes to recycling.

Two phrases that stand out for me in the above statement are: "I refer to the fact" and "It seems". How is it that you seem to base so much of what you do and have done on "woo woo stuff" that is essentially hard to understand and comprehend from our standpoint? You should read this thread her again I think.

This election IS revealing the man behind the curtain and I'm quite surprised by this as its very unexpected. Who would have thought, election rigging would have been the main topic of conversation around the American dinner table, as Neil said. So I'm very glad to see this big, important secret out in the open(and thats only One thing coming out). I wonder if its the affects of the wave opening peoples mind and spirit. I also tell myself, not to get my hopes up. I've seen these revelations come out before and after awhile all goes back to the same old, same old. Trump was a miscalculation I'd say.

On children, I'm so thankful I have mine. I do believe it was part of my life/soul plan to have them sense they're such a focal point of my life and I always planned on having them. I didn't know much at all about the true nature of our world until fairly recently. Maybe my decision now would be different, knowing what I do. It has also been the most challenging thing I've ever done. The worry has been there a lot! And realizing there is only so much one can do to protect. Allowing them to fall on their face and learn from that has been difficult for me. And now I have 2 grandchildren that are a great joy in my life, I'm so glad they're here, pretty STS I guess.

So having kids brings into ones life a whole set of situations not experienced without them.Lately, with this conversation here I've been thinking more about that, especially my grandkids. From my limited understanding, I'd say they chose to come here, this is what their soul needed, its an opportunity. As messed up as it is, there is still goodness, love and beauty in the world. Its the school of hard knocks for sure and it was their choice to come, so I'll help them the best I can.

Of course I'm not living in a war zone and I consider what the parents in Syria are going through now... What a tremendous amount of suffering. All the negative energy this generates by having what we cherish most, endangered or destroyed. So, I guess this was chosen to experience as well from 5th density, they knew what was coming up? I can see where this thought/consideration helps me to deal with these horrors. That there is a greater purpose and reason we don't know of, if that makes sense. The C's say sometimes things happen unexpectedly, by accident for the soul/being though, not in the life plan. "All there is are lessons" as gruesome as that can be here.

Putin just gave a speech today [and a Q&A session later], in this years "Valdai International Discussion Club" and it was certainly one of the most sobering, frank and truthful speeches about the dare state of the world, thanks to US/West, I've seen from him yet.

The header of this years conference was "The World Order: New Rules or a Game without Rules"

Putins speech gave me goosebumps, to say the least.

Here is Putins speech in video form:

https://youtu.be/uhADIr179DM

Here is the full video including the discussion and Q&A session at the end in video form [starting at 00:56:40](have not listened to that part yet):

https://youtu.be/GWKtoSza8lM

Here is a short excerpt from the Q&A session [which actually went well over 2 hours!]:

https://youtu.be/KArYaEBHExE

And here you can find the full transcript of Putins speech at the beginning, and selected excerpt's from the Q&A session after it [quite a number of highlights from Putins statements are highlighted as well]:

http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/news/46860

Pashalis said:
Putin just gave a speech today [and a Q&A session later], in this years "Valdai International Discussion Club" and it was certainly one of the most sobering, frank and truthful speeches about the dire state of the world, thanks to US/West, I've seen from him yet.

The header of this years conference was "The World Order: New Rules or a Game without Rules"

Putins speech gave me goosebumps, to say the least.

Here is Putins speech in video form:

https://youtu.be/uhADIr179DM

[...]

If we read Joe's latest article called "Russian Actions in Syria Part of Radical Remaking of Global Order: A New World Awaits" and listen to this latest outstanding speech of Putin, there is indeed something really big going on and it might not only just be a big part of "revealing the man behind the curtain" but much more then that. Edgar Cayce's prophetic words from 1944 keep ringing in my ear:

(Edgar Cayce Prophecy said:
“In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.”

Thanks for posting Pashalis, So inspiring! The STO remedy shows itself with Putin.

Quote from: (Edgar Cayce Prophecy, 1944, No. 3976-29)
“In Russia there comes the hope of the world, not as that sometimes termed of the communistic, or Bolshevik, no; but freedom, freedom! That each man will live for his fellow man! The principle has been born. It will take years for it to be crystallised, but out of Russia comes again the hope of the world.”

This gives me goosebumps!

Quote from SummerLite:
This election IS revealing the man behind the curtain and I'm quite surprised by this as its very unexpected. Who would have thought, election rigging would have been the main topic of conversation around the American dinner table, as Neil said. So I'm very glad to see this big, important secret out in the open(and thats only One thing coming out). I wonder if its the affects of the wave opening peoples mind and spirit. I also tell myself, not to get my hopes up. I've seen these revelations come out before and after awhile all goes back to the same old, same old. Trump was a miscalculation I'd say.

On children, I'm so thankful I have mine. I do believe it was part of my life/soul plan to have them sense they're such a focal point of my life and I always planned on having them.

Like everybody else, people believe what they wish from the simple reason it is them that is concerned. People also tend to want to change the world so to not have to change themselves and tend to forget the history from the same reason.

On 1 of november, the russian government launched a news feed on the russian/world situation, both in russian and english, within this platform, called Telegram:

_https://telegram.org/

I came across it, while listening to russian FM spokesperson Maria Zakharova presenting it here:
https://youtu.be/nHf81a030Jg?t=37m27s

I've used Telegram for a while now and it is quite a handy tool for messaging, sharing and getting news, if you want to use something else then Facebook and twitter.

The channels she presented can be "added" on Telegram. The russian version is "@MID_Russia" and the english version is "@MFARussia". I've added both. The english version is basically a continuous stream of translations of current statements and news from the russian government. It is meant to inform the english speaking world on what is really said and done in the russian government.

I've not regretted it, to say the least. Now finally we can hear what the peeps in the russian government are really saying, from a primary source. The problem as of now was that most of what they are saying, was always delivered in the russian language, so people in the west had that much of a chance to understand and see what they are saying.

Two recent examples from Maria Zakharovas Facebook page (translated into english, on that telegram channel):

Maria Zakharova said:
#Opinion by Maria Zakharova
http://bit.ly/2fsHvSj

I’m browsing news reports about the situation in Mosul, a city in #Iraq that has been under ISIS control since 2014.

The first thing that strikes me is a total information blockade by the coalition, which fails to provide any reliable information from the ground. It is impossible to discern from what they are reporting whether the coalition forces are advancing or retreating, how effective their tactics are, what the parties’ casualties are, how many sorties were performed and by whom. One has the impression that an order has been issued not to provide any information on what the coalition is doing.

Second, the counterterrorist operation by the leading powers of the 21st century has turned into medieval slaughter, and civilians are those primarily affected. There are mass civilian casualties in #Mosul caused by terrorists, as well as by the coalition forces.
Third, it turns out that there is no contingency planning for saving civilians. Nothing comes even close to creating humanitarian corridors. There is no consistency in efforts to evacuate civilians.
One thing is clear: the coalition’s treatment of peaceful Iraqis in Mosul is worse than its attitude to militants in #Aleppo.

Maria Zakharova said:
#Opinion
by Maria Zakharova http://bit.ly/2fsuOa3

FBI enlisted in the fight against Russia

I don’t understand what is going on in Washington: Moscow's hand is seen in everything, there’s talk of 'Kremlin hackers', leaks of secret information, and Russian diplomats are barred from approaching US polling stations. It has even come to outright intimidation of staff members of Russian diplomatic missions.

For instance, the Department of State sent a note recommending that Russian representatives 'not approach poling places on their own,' while authorities in some states went to even greater lengths and threatened criminal charges for doing so, making it impossible to even observe the voting process.

Then this past weekend, something unprecedented happened. Washington’s intelligence agencies got involved.

In the past few days, there have been cases of direct pressure on Russian officials in the United States from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, including the use of clear threats to drive home the point that we should not concern ourselves with the US election. In Houston, Texas, a scene out of a Hollywood action movie was staged to issue one such “warning”, with the car of a staff member of Russia's Consulate General in Houston blocked on the road. They stopped his car and told him not to even think about the election, let alone observe it. 'Why are you even thinking about our election?’ they said. These guys were clearly on the cutting edge, they had even learned how to think on command. And this was not the only case.

Our Embassy in Washington has reported this all to the State Department.

But a question arises: what might a foreign diplomat see at a US polling station to make these "Agent Smiths" spring into action, and why is the FBI involved in the election monitoring process at all?

Very direct and upfront, to say the least!

From Lavrov today:

Lavrov said:
Sergey Lavrov: Unfortunately, the West has not supported our sincere efforts to develop a broad partnership – we sincerely wanted this – and our desire to make this partnership truly strategic. I do not want to be indiscriminate, because some Western countries were willing to meet us halfway, but bloc solidarity and discipline based on the all-or-none principle ultimately made our Western partners reject our proposal. They failed to abandon the friend-or-foe mentality. As you know – this has been discussed at length recently – they did not honour their pledge not to expand #NATO eastward. Attempts have been made within the Eastern Partnership Programme to force post-Soviet countries to make an unnatural choice between “us” and “them,” in accordance with the logic of the zero sum game https://youtu.be/fWEZp_0pcjo

Excerpts from Sergey Lavrov’s remarks at the opening of the Potsdam Meetings, Moscow, November 8, 2016 http://bit.ly/2fkCPND

Back
Top Bottom