Iodine and Potassium Iodide

More info on the pure evilness of mercury.

http://www.iodinesource.com/ThyroidGland.php#MercuryToxicity

The affinity of mercury for the pituitary gland was first identified by Stock in 1940. Autopsy studies in 1975 revealed that, contrary to accepted belief that the kidney was the prime accumulator of inorganic mercury, the thyroid and pituitary retain and accumulate more inorganic mercury than the kidneys.

When the thyroid is influenced by mercury, there is a high incidence of unexplained depression and anxiety. A person may have adequate levels of T3 and T4 hormones, but if the hormones are contaminated, the person is functionally thyroid deficient. Thyroid imbalances cause chronic conditions such as clogged arteries and chronic heart failure. People who test hypothyroid usually have significantly higher homocysteine and cholesterol--documented risk factors in heart disease.

Foxx said:
I'm not sure that coriander has the same mobilizing affects as cilantro, even though they're the same plant; I suspect cilantro is more effective.

As I understand, these are just to different names for the same thing.

Perceval said:
Hi Nina, do you have any symptoms of black mold poisoning?

If getting out of a living environment where mold grows is not an option, then the best broad spectrum approach to dealing with it would be to limit your sugar/carb intact (which feed fungus)

take probiotics daily.

take raw garlic daily (you can crush some garlic and mix it with butter and eat with a buckwheat cracker or something like that to aid ingestion, and have it with food to aid digestion.

supplement glutathione and omega 3 fats (there latter should be taken daily indefinitely)

take vitamin D supplement.

take chlorella or spirulina once a day (maybe a gram or two but you can determine your own needs since it's pretty inoffensive).

On the iodine thing; if you thyroid is swelling with iodine it suggests that you are provoking too much TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone) for some reason, which is strange because "officially" iodine should not have this effect on a normally functioning thyroid. If possible, I would get a blood test for TSH and T3 and T4 to start with.

Perceval, Thank you so much for the reply !

I am experiencing what the several articles posted on sott call: early or mild symptoms of it.

I have headaches, sensitivity to light, joint pain (nothing that I can not deal with as of yet but it moves sometimes in a finger, wrist, knee, hip and comes and goes) and weight issues still even on keto, still sensitive to some foods and to coffee. At one point I wanted to take brewers yeast because of all the nutrients in it but found I can't handle this. Still have my heart - chest pains with the tingling / numbness that also come and go but I do self acupressure on certain points through out the day when it does come on and then it subsides.

I wonder how long it'll be til Poppy and Cassie -the two cats- show symptoms or if they are but I can not tell.

There have been issues especially with some foods that were once eaten and kept in the fridge that would mold fast but those due to the diet change of going keto are no longer present. I have found that with this keto diet that for me I need carbs just to stay as close to the 90lbs that I am at, the more fat I take in my weight starts to dip. So there is still some conversion of a sugar process within me. Not as much as before, as on a paleo. But the occasional use of arrowroot and coconut flour, the xylitol or the bit of egg white etc.

If R.'s coffee strainer that is set into another cup and left after brewing often even if I try to get it washed and rinsed out it produces mold with in the day. Any wash cloth, sponge or the dish mat have tendency to quickly show mold if damp for too long. There is the the fallen ceiling in the bathroom the is taped in place due to water damage from those living above which there is most likely something growing there as it is a really musty smelling place the 'mold resistant' shower curtain I can't keep the mold off of, there is black mold coming through the wall and grout around the tub, the floor boards in a hall closet are depressed down and a spot on the carpet in the living room that started to mold this past summer. I did use vinager and lemon on it but it and in the bathroom but they still show mold and smell musty. In the hallways that one must walk through to go in or out its on or rather through the paint/wallpaper.

The room that I spend most of my time in there are structural cracks that seem to 'grow', that Ive now been able to fill in with some sealing material, a growing crack between one side of the floor and wall that I do stuff T.P. regularly down in it as the spiders, centipedes and other critters that come up - Sheesh the size of them- they look like they have been eating a 3x steroid and I end up getting bitten in the night; the bites get red, swollen, itchy and infected. Using the Iodine helps to heal them quicker. I thought it was good that the heating system died last year as it made the air extremely dry and I had issues breathing because of it but I have read that mold can and still does grow in the cool too. :O :huh: This year I am able to place too thick plastic over and around the windows to help some with the cold air. ;D :-[

Outside of the building from the ground up to the roof there are visible cracks and there are near the building; I've called it them 'mini-me' sink holes to make me smile a bit & take the gloom out of it. ;D No, I don't get too close to them. Just another old, crumbling building like the rest of the USA. No, moving without assistance has not been, is not possible at this time. :(

There is powdered garlic I can make sure to add to what meats and eggs that I normally eat, I can not handle eating buckwheat, the word actually gives me the shivers. No 'super greens', Omega 3, or probiotics, or glutathione. 1 out of 5 is not great but then again not all bad, I guess it comes back to doing the best one can with what one has. The articles and videos, I read and have seen, talk of the use of a cholesterol drug in the protocol which after doing some checking into, in this state there are no doctors trained in using the protocol. As for getting any blood testing, its not an option I have available to me at this time. :(

I think and feel that I should continue with just the 1 drop a day iodine protocol that I am doing due to the fracking waste - being down stream from it- the 6 different chemical by products of Teflon that are in our county's water supply at 1.06 ppm, then there is the fluoride and most likely many other things they are unwillingly to admit is present or just can not be removed; and with Fukushima. :O

Hi Nina, when you describe it like that, I would make it a priority to get the hell out of there as soon as possible! Is that an option?

Perceval said:
Foxx said:
I'm not sure that coriander has the same mobilizing affects as cilantro, even though they're the same plant; I suspect cilantro is more effective.

As I understand, these are just to different names for the same thing.

It looks like there might be regional differences in the meaning of the terms. At least in the US, cilantro refers to the leaves and stalks of the plant, while coriander refers to the seeds (usually ground into a powder).

Perceval said:
More info on the pure evilness of mercury.

http://www.iodinesource.com/ThyroidGland.php#MercuryToxicity

It is now on SOTT:

Detoxify or die! Environmental toxicity and the endocrine glands
http://www.sott.net/article/309361-Detoxify-or-die-Environmental-toxicity-and-the-endocrine-glands

This is interesting:

"if the daily dose of iodine was increased to over 2-3 mgs of iodine per day, within two weeks, the thyroid became saturated and no longer took up iodine in significant amounts. So a normal person who raised their daily dose of iodine above, say 3 mgs, within two weeks their thyroid was almost completely stop taking up iodine as it became saturated, but more important to the body, all of the dietary iodine now went to perform other body functions.

There are other concepts of how evil mercury and other toxins are for all the endocrine glands. No wonder, it is literally Detoxify or die!

Mercury is detected in the pituitary gland in less than a minute after placing amalgam in teeth of test animals.

:shock:

Gaby said:
There are other concepts of how evil mercury and other toxins are for all the endocrine glands. No wonder, it is literally Detoxify or die!

Mercury is detected in the pituitary gland in less than a minute after placing amalgam in teeth of test animals.

:shock:

And it still gets put into people's teeth and injected into people even today! :curse:

It looks like mercury is a substance spawned and cooked up by the devil himself.

Gaby said:
This is interesting:

"if the daily dose of iodine was increased to over 2-3 mgs of iodine per day, within two weeks, the thyroid became saturated and no longer took up iodine in significant amounts. So a normal person who raised their daily dose of iodine above, say 3 mgs, within two weeks their thyroid was almost completely stop taking up iodine as it became saturated, but more important to the body, all of the dietary iodine now went to perform other body functions.

Yeah, which fits with the timeline of my experience. So after two weeks, the iodine I was taking probably went to mobilization of heavy metals out of cells etc. If I had no significant (or any) iodine deficient thyroid problems, then one or two drops was sufficient for the thyroid supplementation part of taking iodine. The fact that I was taking 16 drops means most of that went to 'detox', overloading my system with metals etc. And for almost 3 weeks I messed around with thinking it was a thyroid problem. Sheesh!

Perceval said:
Gaby said:
This is interesting:

Yeah, which fits with the timeline of my experience. So after two weeks, the iodine I was taking probably went to mobilization of heavy metals out of cells etc. If I had no significant (or any) iodine deficient thyroid problems, then one or two drops was sufficient for the thyroid supplementation part of taking iodine. The fact that I was taking 16 drops means most of that went to 'detox', overloading my system with metals etc. And for almost 3 weeks I messed around with thinking it was a thyroid problem. Sheesh!

Definitely a reminder of how evil mercury and these environmental toxins can be.

So it looks like classical bromide symptoms with the initial iodine dose is precisely that: bromide detox.

Meanwhile, the glands are getting saturated with iodine. Some might experience increased energy levels and other positive experiences.

Within 2-3 weeks, heavy metal detox might be experienced and this is when the co-factors but other supplements which are reserved for heavy metal chelation might be necessary. Specially if symptoms don't subside when iodine is stopped, as we have seen :/

Some have reported anti-viral effects with higher than normal doses of iodine. Maybe people who don't have a big issue with heavy metals derive an anti-viral effect from iodine much faster. Otherwise the mercury released by the iodine will be facilitating all kinds of infections. It might also be the case that they can excrete heavy metals mobilized by the iodine without major problems.

Bromide detox symptoms should definitely subside within two days or so after stopping iodine. If it doesn't, it should be mercury and possibly other heavy metals which are circulating in the body. They were mobilized by iodine but can't find their way out of the body fast enough.

Well, some thoughts. The research is definitely ongoing!

Perceval said:
Hi Nina, when you describe it like that, I would make it a priority to get the hell out of there as soon as possible! Is that an option?

Perceval, Thank you again for the reply! :flowers: I feel a bit like laughing right now.

Last year 2014 at the complex the FBI and swat were here they raided the building next to mine apparently for internet child sex pron, then the DEA and swat were hear a month later.

This year this past autumn: flashing lights on the ceiling caught my eye making me wide awake -they freaked out Poppy who ran and hid beneath a blanket in his crate- and as I quietly crept out into the hallway near a window to try and see/find out what the heck was it this time. And a guy from my side but below me was coming in with his dog who said: "DON'T GO OUT! There running around with machine guns!!" I asked if his lady pup has gotten to go potty and he said: "She'll just have to go in the tub."
I stayed out in the hall by the window 'praying' they would not enter and because they guy asked me, "to warn him with a knock on the wall if they did, so that he could hide his dog." I could not have gone back in and slept anyway with them out there. :-[

7 local/state police cars, rescue, fire and swat were here for nearly 6 hours beginning at 11pm they left close to 5am. Apparently someone was murdered in a building up and next to mine. I hate to sound terrible but I could not believe that they actually thought the killer -who they caught 4 days later and charged with the murder- would have actually hung out at the scene of the crime. The swat :ninja: with their automatic machine guns and full gear on were checking under cars, in shrubs, charging into each building and apt. -though oddly and thankfully they skipped the half of the build where I was in- searching for the guy.

I could not help but think: "Honestly, who the heck hangs out at the scene of a crime that they just committed ?!! That doesn't even happen in the movies!!" These guys displayed an IQ of less than a toddler.

The apt. management said in a nut shell that it was the tenets fault for not locking the front of the building's door never mind that they don't actually lock or that anyone even has a key to do so or that these doors have broken glass panes, some that have been broken since I've been here, 2011. :thdown:

No, there is NO form of security with lighting or other here. Anyone at anytime can simply walk in from off the street. There are doors - it makes me laugh- that are actually solid inside between each level that are falling off their frames at the top. :ohboy: All doors that lead into a persons' apt. are hallow. So the use a wooden base ball bat could easily smash through the door.
In 2013 there was a kitchen fire in the apt. right next to mine.Those poor people had no door for two days. :-[ :(

Oh, I forgot about the cockroaches in the basement where the laundry machines are. No, I make the 25/30 min. walk to laundry mat up the road not just for the cockroaches but because all the machines here can only be used with a credit card; which I don't have. :jawdrop:

In the apt. I am in all the windows are actually plastic -they look like and open like school bus windows- as Poppy has put scratches in one trying to get at the leafs that fell on the sill. All but one have cracks in them the ones in the room I am in, I have tryed glue, tape, stickers, and now sealing caulk over it all to try and prevent the cold air/ moister etc. from getting in and out of hand. I know you've gotta be laughing at this point; I am. It sorta helps. :-[

I am for not just all these reasons but more: 'praying', looking, searching, trying to see from another perspective to find a way out. Trying to practice patience and change even my tiniest of habits as well as my self-presentation/ self-representation in order to bring about a change. I guess I still have to wait and continue doing what I am and/or seeking new ideas and perspectives. :boat: As I lack the needed resources to, as you say "get the hell out".

I found this presentation by Dr Flechas about iodine insufficiency very instructive. He's offered a hypothesis that iodine deficiency is what causes ADHD, an increase in cancers (especially breast), fibromyalgia (which he calls a 'trash can' diagnosis and provides some funny examples). He puts forward that some of the behavioural problems in schools (shootings, violence etcetera) is because of bromide poisoning (this is now an additive to soft drinks and bread).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBM2qWKkFxE&list=RDZBM2qWKkFxE#t=0

Apparently they test for two things. Iodine intake from the diet and something called a sodium/iodine symporter pump. If the sodium/iodine symporter pump is defective, then iodine will be excreted instead of absorbed by cells that need it.

I remember reading somewhere, information that breast cancer in Asian women was less than that of Western women. They thought it was fish oil in the diet. They thought it was low dairy food in the diet. Maybe it was neither? Maybe it was iodine? If I was to speculate further it may also be one possible explanation why Asian children have a higher IQ (on average) that Western children.

Hello NinaMosi,
To my understand, praying for your comfort is not right method to use.
How about make up your mind not to live there anymore, and go out city housing or read newspaper for informations.
Grocery store and laundromat have bulletin board that posting room, room has private bath and entrance but shared kitchen, or something much better.

You have to do what ever necessary action need to accompanied by your intention.
It work for me all the time.

Once person make up mind and do the necessary action from bottom of heart, The Divine Cosmic Mind move to it's bidding somehow.

How about make some extra money on weekend, doing baby sitting or pet sitting.
I did pet sitting for my friend's dog every years when she goes back to visit Taiwan for 2 to 3 weeks. She paid me $40 per days. Just go there to stay until she comeback and I goes work every day as usual.

Kay Kim said:
Hello NinaMosi,
To my understand, praying for your comfort is not right method to use.
How about make up your mind not to live there anymore, and go out city housing or read newspaper for informations.
Grocery store and laundromat have bulletin board that posting room, room has private bath and entrance but shared kitchen, or something much better.

You have to do what ever necessary action need to accompanied by your intention.
It work for me all the time.

Once person make up mind and do the necessary action from bottom of heart, The Divine Cosmic Mind move to it's bidding somehow.

How about make some extra money on weekend, doing baby sitting or pet sitting.
I did pet sitting for my friend's dog every years when she goes back to visit Taiwan for 2 to 3 weeks. She paid me $40 per days. Just go there to stay until she comeback and I goes work every day as usual.
Kay Kim, Thank you for your reply! :flowers:

I do not 'pray' for my comfort; as some or perhaps most may do to god, Jesus - or even the DCM. I feel I have not communicated very well for full understanding and I do apologize. Comfort for me, is something I create myself with what I have around me; regardless of what events happen, the things said or done, etc.

I have got it in mind to leave, I am looking/have been for a while now where I can look and doing what I am able in action to bring this about. There are so many factors that have to be taken into account and that play into this on top of the necessary required resources to make this happen which as I've said, they have yet to be acquired. Perhaps this is to mean that I may be doing something(s) the wrong way, that there is a need to see/look at the things I am doing in different way which I will do.

Again, thank you :flowers:

From Ruth
Apparently they test for two things. Iodine intake from the diet and something called a sodium/iodine symporter pump. If the sodium/iodine symporter pump is defective, then iodine will be excreted instead of absorbed by cells that need it.

Bingo!!!... Ruth, The Dr. Lair Ribeiro (a famous Dr. Cardiologist/Nutritionist here in Brazil) Says this about The NIS Symporter Mechanism:

"How to repair the NIS Symporter for the Thyroid?, one of the following methods has to be used:

1- Vitamin C - 5.000mg/day (Buffered)

2- Lugol - 100mg/day for 6 weeks, after that followed by 50mg/day

3- Vitamin A (Retinoids) - 25.000U/day

It has to be used ONE OF THAT 3 OPTIONS, not more or less..."

And here is his research reference:

BIZHANOVA, A: KOPP, P. et al. The Sodium iodide Symporter NIS and pendrin in iodide homeostasis in the thyroid.
Endocrinology 2009: 150(3): 1084-1090

In this video (sorry in Portuguese) he gives details in how this and other mechanisms related to Cancer cure are related
to Iodide.

Tittle: "How Iodide deficiencies causes diverse illnesses and how to cure CANCER with Iodine"

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jai1MTJOW8A

It is a Mind blowing video, there he is giving a course to medical doctors.

He is very fluent in English (studied in USA) it will be a good candidate to a interview on the subject.

The Brazilian Youtube Internet is full of videos of interviews he has given... he seems to be a very accessible person and very open minded.

He is in the now in a lots of health subjects... lots of them discussed in various Sott Radio shows.

Just my two cents... :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

SummerLite said:
Gaby today:

- It might be difficult for a person to distinguish die-off Herx reactions and iodine/bromide detox troubleshooting.

Yes! Is it possible this wasn't a bug I experienced but rather the detox system? If so it was very pronounced and only after taking a very low dose for 2 weeks.

I have been re reading the Wave series and consequently this may have been covered as i am trying to catch up with this thread. However, Christmas of 2007, when I was just starting detox, weighing 330 lbs and suffering from a stroke in 2005, I became so sick that I wasn't sure if there was going to be a 2008. I eventually did recover and afterwards it did seem that I finally had the upper hand on what had been bothering me since 1998. It was like a permanent flu like condition that never went away. Not to mention that I have been plagued with bouts of the flu my entire life, where I would be very sick.

Quiting for 2 days is not an option for me. I regress back to where it takes a couple of days to catch up once back on a low dose. I have been on a low dose, pulsing, since the start of this thread but for the last two weeks it has been daily.

Over Christmas, there are a lot of sick people everywhere and I would have been one of them, I am sure. I have been coughing, sneezing and bringing up plenty of garbage. The point is that it is going out and not sticking around. Even at the worst, it is still better than what has been the case for most of my life. Especially since 1998.

The point is that without Iodine and cofactors daily, even though it's a low dose, this may have been a sick year. Instead it is tolerable. We will see. Oh yeah, I now weigh 175 lbs, so I have expelled a lot of garbage since 2007. I do feel like my body is winning, finally.

Back
Top Bottom