Another "Taos Hum" only this time in New York?

Most noticeable at night, quiet time... Sorry for the rambling, but how can someone explain what they cannot explain?

Interesting is that you say that it's noticeable at night because I also wrote that i can see like air moving, maybe it isn't good description but it can't be explained lie you said because like it has different influence on each person, but it seems like the energy is stronger at night. I remember that C's said in one session if i remember correctly that hum sound is a product of the Wave. There is one video about this hum sound that I posted in topic about HAARP but now I don't think it is a work of it, and for evidence there's none of it and will never be because you can't research these stuff because it's in your head, but there are many witnesses!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nPWzlw9OHM&feature=related

It seems it has different influence because some get crazy and some not, maybe they are on higher frequency?

1. Underground bases testing equipment or devices?

2. testing of HAARP network?

3. ET activity from inside the earth?

Maybe this has something to do with the birds and fish dying?

Things are getting weird.

ok thaks for the link to the youtube video. The constant around the clock humming I have been experiencing this time around was less from yesterday. Making it around 10 days of constantly hearing it.

Unlike the people on the video it does not irritate/ agitate me and I am able to get on with what I am doing , read a book , research and so on. I am not sure that it can be put down to the ELF waves mentioned in the video as there were reports of this sound in Britain , i think the late 1960s early 70s.

The man in the video never mentioned if he could only hear it indoors or not. For me this is the case , I can only hear and feel it indoors.though like him I am surprised that if I mention it to some one they can not hear it. Have not tried going into a cave.

NO WAY and here I was thinking I was going crazy!!! I cant believe I havent seen this yet.

Round where I live, this humming noise thing that's just come out of nowhere is making my mind go crazy - I have learnt to ignore the thing. I never heard it before. What the hell is it?

dannybananny said:
Interesting is that you say that it's noticeable at night because I also wrote that i can see like air moving

OMG! Man you cant believe what i've been seeing aswell... It's like at night(every now and again) and the only way I can describe it is like the air is more dense or something or it has something in it. The effect is like, you know when you move your hand(or anything) back and forth really fast, it gives this strange optical illusion thing, like a propellar spinning. Well, sometimes at night, I look at my phone or go to take of my jumper and place it on the hanger, the screen light is on(on the phone) and when I go to place it down, that optical effect thing of the stream the light makes in the air during the motion is so pronounced and stays there, abit like a chemtrail type thing for longer than it should before dissipating. Once it scared the bahjebus out of me...

Maybe this is normal but I sure wasnt expecting it because I jumped in fear...

I grew up in a suburb of Detroit, and the ground in the area is riddled with salt mines. I also remember an article
in the Detroit News when I was young about the mines, and that the noise from the mining sometimes woke people up;
it was described as deep toned throbbing. The mining went on 24-7.

dannybananny said:
Interesting is that you say that it's noticeable at night because I also wrote that i can see like air moving

the only way I can describe it is like the air is more dense or something or it has something in it. The effect is like, you know when you move your hand(or anything) back and forth really fast, it gives this strange optical illusion thing,

I am in maryland and the effects you are noticing, I have also noticed but to me it looks as if it is the very space that is pulsing, vibrating and that is what gives the illusion in the air. I have felt a couple of times the physical vibration in my body, and it exactly matched the frequency of the sound.

Re: Another \

monksgirl said:
I grew up in a suburb of Detroit, and the ground in the area is riddled with salt mines. I also remember an article
in the Detroit News when I was young about the mines, and that the noise from the mining sometimes woke people up;
it was described as deep toned throbbing. The mining went on 24-7.

Just to confirm you that it was investigated recently but no mines were reported doing that HUM sounds as it is reported. But more and more peoples are hearing it from all over the world.

Here is the recent link in a Windsor newspaper in canada..and the report saying that mines are not doing this stuff.

http://www.windsorstar.com/Windsor+Essex+being+mysterious+rumblings/4578162/story.html#ixzz1J6HMPc1U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThjG0fIuhVM

You can hear this one on youtube, it was recorded 20 minutes. Fake this is not, peoples are frighten and are calling the cops over the phone.

Will watch the news if someone else on the planet is reporting this again.

Bricktal

Re: Another "Taos Hum" only this time in New York?

Stowaway said:
Recently another article, "Have you heard the Hum", was posted on sott.net: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/184712-Have-you-heard-the-Hum-

"It has a rhythm to it - it goes up and down. It sounds almost like a diesel car idling in the distance and you want to go and ask somebody to switch the engine off - and you can't."

...and even more recently, another article was posted on sott.net and, coincidentally, also originated from the BBC:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/229905-Why-is-the-hum-such-a-mystery-BBC-s-attempt-at-quieting-the-buzz-about-the-phenomena-by-ridiculing-it-with-crackpot-theories-

Here on Maui, I have been hearing the hum for maybe a couple months. I'm listening to it right now. It sounds louder at night, but I can also hear it during the day if I pay attention. I have been very curious about this and have been unable to discover a cause that really makes sense until now. I wonder if others may have missed the information transmitted about the hum in the ayahuasca experience that was shared above. I am not commenting on the experience itself either way, but I thought this message was significant:

"...this hum was a vibrational energy that is headed our way. From what I understand it sort of represents that OM sound I've heard about. In fact, that's what it sounds like, a deeply resonating OM. This vibrational energy is headed our way, and we are headed its way. It has something to do with planetary alignment and 2012. It seems to originate from the center of the galaxy. It is a vibration wave beyond what we can measure, and it will affect everything in its wake on a subatomic level. It will affect the sun, the eartha s core, our weather, and it will affect human DNA by activating it somehow. It is some sort of a cyclic process and it's our turn to go through it. I guess it has happened before and it will happen again. [...] ... if you hear the hum, then what you need to do is relax into it, let it do its thing. Those who resist will get sick mentally and physically. So remember, if you hear the hum then relax. Also it means that we are getting closer to whatever it is that supposed to be happening. "

I am new here. (And please forgive me for not posting an introduction first, but I felt inclined to jump into this discussion right away.) I have been browsing the Cassiopaean material during this past week and just read the first chapter of "The Wave" last night. If I had more time, I'd have read more; this information is very compelling to me. At this point, it seems to me that this reference may be to that "wave". Also, interestingly, both articles mention dealing with the hum by relaxing, as recommended in this message.

I look forward to learning more about this and much more of what is presented here. Does anyone with more knowledge have any thoughts to share about this?

Aloha,
Renee

reborn said:
Stowaway said:
Recently another article, "Have you heard the Hum", was posted on sott.net: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/184712-Have-you-heard-the-Hum-

"It has a rhythm to it - it goes up and down. It sounds almost like a diesel car idling in the distance and you want to go and ask somebody to switch the engine off - and you can't."

...and even more recently, another article was posted on sott.net and, coincidentally, also originated from the BBC:

http://www.sott.net/articles/show/229905-Why-is-the-hum-such-a-mystery-BBC-s-attempt-at-quieting-the-buzz-about-the-phenomena-by-ridiculing-it-with-crackpot-theories-

Here on Maui, I have been hearing the hum for maybe a couple months. I'm listening to it right now. It sounds louder at night, but I can also hear it during the day if I pay attention. I have been very curious about this and have been unable to discover a cause that really makes sense until now. I wonder if others may have missed the information transmitted about the hum in the ayahuasca experience that was shared above. I am not commenting on the experience itself either way, but I thought this message was significant:

"...this hum was a vibrational energy that is headed our way. From what I understand it sort of represents that OM sound I've heard about. In fact, that's what it sounds like, a deeply resonating OM. This vibrational energy is headed our way, and we are headed its way. It has something to do with planetary alignment and 2012. It seems to originate from the center of the galaxy. It is a vibration wave beyond what we can measure, and it will affect everything in its wake on a subatomic level. It will affect the sun, the eartha s core, our weather, and it will affect human DNA by activating it somehow. It is some sort of a cyclic process and it's our turn to go through it. I guess it has happened before and it will happen again. [...] ... if you hear the hum, then what you need to do is relax into it, let it do its thing. Those who resist will get sick mentally and physically. So remember, if you hear the hum then relax. Also it means that we are getting closer to whatever it is that supposed to be happening. "

I am new here. (And please forgive me for not posting an introduction first, but I felt inclined to jump into this discussion right away.) I have been browsing the Cassiopaean material during this past week and just read the first chapter of "The Wave" last night. If I had more time, I'd have read more; this information is very compelling to me. At this point, it seems to me that this reference may be to that "wave". Also, interestingly, both articles mention dealing with the hum by relaxing, as recommended in this message.

I look forward to learning more about this and much more of what is presented here. Does anyone with more knowledge have any thoughts to share about this?

Aloha,
Renee

Reborn, perhaps it would help for you to review this thread : http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,817.0.html
This will help you to better understand the forum's take on ayahuasca and the experience had while using it. There is no free lunch, and dna will not be activated in this way by passively waiting on a hum from the galaxy to do it as is outlined here.

Welcome to the forum.

reborn said:

Aloha,
Renee

Hi reborn,

Nothing to forgive. ;)

But we are looking to read your intro in the newbies section. ;D

Aloha, EmeraldHope!

Thank you for pointing me to that discussion; I will read through that. Incidentally, I actually learned some interesting lessons as a result of your post, and am delighted to see opportunities for personal growth already presenting themselves to me here.

For the sake of clarification, and in hopes of redirecting this discussion towards my intended destination, please understand the following:

I did not infer, nor did I mean to imply, that anyone would get a "free lunch" from the hum. I'm merely interested in learning what it is, and this "message" made me think that maybe it is directly related to "the wave". Does anyone know if this is so, or even possible? I thought perhaps it might be the sound made by the wave and/or the energy associated with it. Or, could it be the sound of one of the "earth changes" that are happening at this time, perhaps relating to electro-magnetism of some sort?

Also, I thought the consistent advice to relax into it was interesting because that seems like an action that would not be fear-based. I do not yet know exactly what would be beneficial to do in the midst of this wave event. That is something I am hoping to discover while being here.

I appreciate your understanding.

Aloha,
Renee

reborn said:
Aloha, EmeraldHope!

Thank you for pointing me to that discussion; I will read through that. Incidentally, I actually learned some interesting lessons as a result of your post, and am delighted to see opportunities for personal growth already presenting themselves to me here.

For the sake of clarification, and in hopes of redirecting this discussion towards my intended destination, please understand the following:

I did not infer, nor did I mean to imply, that anyone would get a "free lunch" from the hum. I'm merely interested in learning what it is, and this "message" made me think that maybe it is directly related to "the wave". Does anyone know if this is so, or even possible? I thought perhaps it might be the sound made by the wave and/or the energy associated with it. Or, could it be the sound of one of the "earth changes" that are happening at this time, perhaps relating to electro-magnetism of some sort?

Also, I thought the consistent advice to relax into it was interesting because that seems like an action that would not be fear-based. I do not yet know exactly what would be beneficial to do in the midst of this wave event. That is something I am hoping to discover while being here.

I appreciate your understanding.

Aloha,
Renee

Hi Renee,

I have no idea personally if the hum is associated with the wave, earth changes, or exactly what it is. What I was trying to show you in pointing out that thread, is that experiences had while on ayahuasca are very different from true shamanic experiences, and that one cannot trust the information received in that way, not the source of it. For example, if the message was from an STS source, telling people to relax into something that perhaps could be harmful to them is a possibility. I think that if you will finish reading The Wave it will be more clear to you, in addition to that thread I gave you earlier. The general idea here is to work on the self through diet , knowledge, and ee so that one may surf the wave safely.

EmeraldHope said:
What I was trying to show you in pointing out that thread, is that experiences had while on ayahuasca are very different from true shamanic experiences, and that one cannot trust the information received in that way, not the source of it. For example, if the message was from an STS source, telling people to relax into something that perhaps could be harmful to them is a possibility. I think that if you will finish reading The Wave it will be more clear to you, in addition to that thread I gave you earlier. The general idea here is to work on the self through diet , knowledge, and ee so that one may surf the wave safely.

Thank you so much, EmeraldHope. That is very helpful to me. I had not even considered that the relaxing (in this situation) could be harmful. "Knowledge protects"; I appreciate you helping to increase mine :)

Edited to fix quote boxes

Hmmm.... don't know why my last post looks like a quote and the quote ID's are reversed. Hopefully it's clear enough anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom