Antibiotics - to take or not to take

Keit said:
The problem is, that by now, I probably should have started taking antibiotics, especially since I do feel like I breath with only one lung, and as a result completely out of energy, but all the probiotics they have here are grown in lactose cultures. But I also don't see a way out of it, because I never had anything like this, that fever will stay stable for so long. Also, I am pretty tired of lying down and being a disturbance of peace. :)

I thought that maybe I can ask my mother to send me from Israel probiotics without lactose (they do have those) and take antibiotics. But don't know which ones will be most effective, and doctors here, it's like lottery, you can't be sure if you will get a really competent person. So I thought about asking, if you know about good and effective antibiotics, that will do the job in minimal time, and hopefully without too much damage. And maybe you have another advice. Thanks a lot.

Take the antibiotics and then take the darned probiotics. They probably don't have any lactose IN them, they just are grown on/in it! It's not rocket science!

Laura said:
Take the antibiotics and then take the darned probiotics. They probably don't have any lactose IN them, they just are grown on/in it! It's not rocket science!

Yes, I understand. Will do. Thank you.

Yeah, try to keep some perspective. It's better to get the antibiotic treatment and get it done with than ending up in the hospital with a widespread infection.

Psyche said:
Yeah, try to keep some perspective. It's better to get the antibiotic treatment and get it done with than ending up in the hospital with a widespread infection.

If I applied the same stubborness toward many other aspects of my life, then many things would be different, and if it isn't so, then it's just lying to myself. And in this case, sticking to some vague principle, going in loops, and needlesly suffering for such a long time, is just plain stupid. Thank you for showing me this.

Back
Top Bottom