Any GOOD horror movies?

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Some horror movies are now for me out of my life. Because some horror movies are very manipulative. One of the worst, a true nightmare, is "Them". (Ils in French).
I suffered a lot seeing the movie and I think after seeing it I said "Enough is enough". This one scared me because that make me feel impotent. Took out of me energy and fun. Cinema is a good art, I love to see movies. But this one nooooo.

Them (French: Ils) is a 2006 French-Romanian horror film directed by David Moreau and Xavier Palud.[3] According to a title card at the beginning of the film it is "based on real events".
I will not tell you the real events nor about this movie. Just look it without knowing the story, you will suffer the best!

Please! don't see the movie when you are alone at home.

Yupo

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Jacob’s Ladder, one of the most disturbing I’ve ever watched. Actually kind of based on real life events. As for reading can’t go wrong with Steven King.

To stare infinity in the face without flinching, one must know evil and not fear it. The depths of human imagination can be incredibly dark.

That being said these days I mostly focus on the evil happening around us, the dark heart dawning. Paying attention to reality left and right. OSIT.
Jacob’s Ladder, one of the most disturbing I’ve ever watched. Actually kind of based on real life events. As for reading can’t go wrong with Steven King.

To stare infinity in the face without flinching, one must know evil and not fear it. The depths of human imagination can be incredibly dark.

That being said these days I mostly focus on the evil happening around us, the dark heart dawning. Paying attention to reality left and right. OSIT.
It took me three times to be able to sit through this movie, so scary and disturbing was it. Ultimately, a very good story that really stayed with me. Very moving ending. Wonderful supporting characters.

genero81

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I am scare just seeing the trailer!
I remember seeing the trailer for this one a few years ago but didn't see it. Typically my movie buddy and I rarely see horror flicks although we did go see 'It Chapter 2' tonight. I thought it was very entertaining but longer than necessary. I looked up The Witch and it looks like I can see it on Vudu or Amazon Prime for just a few bucks.

Top Bottom