Anyone else seen Reptilian Eyes on a human

:welcome: to our forum AnuDon, actually seeing as these are your first posts on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

AnuDon said:
This man's eyes turn completely black he says at will and it seems normal he started to stare and his pupils change to cat like eyes. This is what his teeth look at a normal basis. Yet I have intense intelligent complex conversation with him I noticed his fangs go in n out. Sometimes they are longer and times they are shorter.

What did the person say that you are photographing or even touching his teeth? And do you have a picture of the "bigger" teeth? Because the other picture looks quite normal to me.

I've seen all the colours of the rainbow in a person's eyes once. It looked oike a kadieloscope of sorts. But now I believe it was 4d STS trying to keep me down. Whether it was real or not, I definitely saw something, but the result of seeing it was falling further out of awareness in the short-term. I was thinking of reptilian eyes at that time, and in retrospect seeing that did more harm than good. Like an opportunity too good to pass up, eh?

Entropy is a ruthless force. If it could, it would use your parents against you. It fills me with awe to see a person come up with diabolical manipulations only to have him ask me why i'm upset a short while later.

It is the very thing I've felt terror of all these years, yet have spent most of my life not grokking its existence. It's the schizoid in me, it's the schizoid in my family, it's the schizoid everywhere, taking our time, making us bicker on about things of no consequence.

Just my 2 cents.

Gaby said:
Just wanted to add that there are pupil and iris abnormalities in the eyes that makes people look as if they had "cat eyes". I saw them on an Ophthalmology Atlas not too long ago. The abnormalities can be acquired (i.e. after a severe infection) or congenital. That doesn't mean they're "reptilian".

I have actually seen this a couple of times, it is called an iris coloboma (congenital defect of the iris), but as Gaby mentioned above, it can also be caused from severe infection and resultant scarring. Whether there are indeed reptiles amongst us to me is neither here nor there, when there are psychopaths and character disordered people disguised as 'normal' humans!

I remember this time I was looking for directions to a place downtown so I asked these two random guys.
One looked like a middle age white lawyer and the other looked like a black bald man who was a janitor.
They both looked between 50ish and 60ish.
They were speaking to each other before I walked up to them oddly enough.
When I looked in both these two men eyes VERY deeply I swear their eyes were both darkish lime green with skinny slitted pupils.
I tried outlining a human pupil in both their eyes and there was none at ALL.
The white man told me to go to 33rd st. (the highest masonic level I might add) which wasn't even the street to the place I was looking for!!
Not only talking to "them" was confusing but the dude straight up lied to me!
When I walked away the white man turned around and stared at me as I was walking away and right after that I felt woozy and felt like a weird gut feeling.
The weirdest part of all was that they were complete opposite in skin color but had the same lime green slitted pupil eyes!!!
I'm telling y'all man be careful who y'all associate with I know I sound crazy but I really looked into these 2 men eyes expecting to get directions and left with the craziest s**t I have ever seen.

:welcome: Dale Earlhart to our forum! Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Beside it would be great if you are not using swear words like in your last sentence.

I have two instances to report about eyes - although I wouldn't characterize them as reptilian...

The first is where I was in a group with my brothers friends, and we were all in a circle talking, and I happened to look at this one guy who was in the distance from the rest of the group, and he was just glaring at me with this angry look on his face - and his eyes were red! After a brief time he noticed I was focused on him and his facial expression changed, and eyes returned normal - back to his easy going demeanor.

The second time was with my mother of all people, and I was visiting her at her home, and she comes up to me as I was sitting, bends over to get face to face with me, pulls her glasses down, looks me in the eye, and her eyes were this zombie-like gray that I couldn't stand to look at, so I turned away and as awful as it seemed, it didn't really scare me as you might think - I guess it's because I'm more on my fathers side than her, and I've always been independent, and sometimes defiant from her.

But I know what you mean about reptilian eyes... there was some politician on tv that had reptilian eyes. I don't know if it was a stunt, but it was shortly after television went digital, and you could see the reptile pupils plain as day.

I just came across this thread and thought that I’ll add my experience that happened in December 2021. I had an appointment with a client and a young petit lady arrived with her head and face wrapped in a scarf (Covid times). It was mid day so the lighting was good and I immediately noticed that the color of her irises is unnaturally golden. I even considered that she might be wearing contact lenses. The appointment lasted about 10 minutes and when we faced each other to say our goodbyes, I suddenly noticed that her pupils became full slits and with the golden color giving them a reptilian look. I was shocked but didn’t react in any way and even stopped myself from thinking about it, but she seemed to notice that I did and I could see her smiling under that scarf. After the appointment I headed straight home and walked so fast my feet barely touched the ground!

Back
Top Bottom