April Drop Dead Date

Zerohedge:
The number of new A-Share accounts opened just last week was a mind-boggling 3.25 million!!! That is double the number opened in the peak euphoria stage of the 2007 bubble...
:scared:
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-23/wtf-chart-day-chinese-new-share-accounts-edition

A-Shares are trades carried out in Renminbi only - e.g. restricted to Chinese nationals.

Don't the "haves" generally flog off their shares to the "hoipolloi" just before a crash? food for thought FWIW

Interesting. A definition of A-share account from _http://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/a-shares.asp

DEFINITION of 'A-Shares'
Shares in mainland China-based companies that trade on Chinese stock exchanges such as the Shanghai Stock Exchange and the Shenzhen Stock Exchange. A-shares are generally only available for purchase by mainland citizens; foreign investment is only allowed through a tightly-regulated structure known as the Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (QFII) system.

INVESTOPEDIA EXPLAINS 'A-Shares'
Most companies listed on Chinese exchanges will offer two shares classes: A-shares and B-shares. B-shares are quoted in foreign currencies (such as the U.S. dollar) and are open to both domestic and foreign investment (provided that locals set up a foreign currency account), while A-shares are only quoted in Chinese renminbi.

A-shares experienced explosive growth in the 2005-2007 period as restrictions preventing investment by Chinese citizens slowly began to peel away. In fact, demand was so high for A-shares that they would trade for much higher valuations than what the same stock could be purchased for on a different exchange.

The Peoples' Republic of China is working to blend the two classes of stock together, and eventually allow direct foreign investment in mainland companies. It is one of many major financial reforms that the advanced economies of the world hope will occur in the next several years; there is a tremendous amount of pent-up demand for Chinese equity, provided that regulations become uniform and reporting requirements are in-line with global standards.

Here are the charts from the mentioned article:

20150423_WTF1_0.jpg

20150408_areyouserious_0.jpg

20150423_WTF2_0.jpg

gottathink said:
Yesterdays ANZAC services were truly moving. The speeches at the ceremony I attended had no resemblance to glorification of war. Thousands of people in New Zealand and Australia will have attended the dawn parade and felt a shiver as the trill of the last post echoed against the rising sun.

Being "moved" by such ceremonies is not the appropriate response when you understand the truth about Gallipoli.

it was the intention of the British and French governments of 1915 to ensure that the Dardanelles and the Gallipoli Campaign would not succeed and that it was conceived and conducted as a ruse to keep the Russians in the war and thus the continuation of the Eastern Front.’ [23] Exactly. Their aim was to keep Russia in the war but out of Constantinople. And they succeeded, but at a terrible cost.

Gallipoli was a lie within the lie that was the First World War, and peddling commemoration mythology as truth is an insult to the memory of those brave young men who were sacrificed on the merciless shores of a foreign country. The Australian government is outspending Britain on commemoration of the First World War by more than 200 per cent, and commemorating the Anzac centenary might cost as much as two-thirds of a billion dollars. Just as in Britain, the Government of Australia seeks to be the the guardian of public memory, choreographing commemoration into celebration. [25] Nothing attracts politicians more than being photographed, wrapped in the national flag, outbidding each other in their public display of patriotism.

Those young men died at Gallipoli not for ‘freedom’ or ‘civilisation’, but for the imperial dreams of the wealthy manipulators who controlled the British Empire. They died horribly, deceived, expendable, and in the eyes of the power-brokers, the detritus of strategic necessity.

Please remember that when you remember them.

Those young men died at Gallipoli not for ‘freedom’ or ‘civilisation’, but for the imperial dreams of the wealthy manipulators who controlled the British Empire. They died horribly, deceived, expendable, and in the eyes of the power-brokers, the detritus of strategic necessity.

Please remember that when you remember them.

I have not explained myself very well.

Yes Perceval I agree with you, that was the moving part, without being able to transcribe the speeches, the point I was intending to make and the moving part was the exactly what you were talking about, the horrible unnecessary deaths in the service of psychopathic manipulators. Yes it was moving to share with others in this sorrow of how our world is.

gottathink said:
Yes Perceval I agree with you, that was the moving part, without being able to transcribe the speeches, the point I was intending to make and the moving part was the exactly what you were talking about, the horrible unnecessary deaths in the service of psychopathic manipulators. Yes it was moving to share with others in this sorrow of how our world is.

I don't believe most of the crowd would be sharing your sentiment. Most Australians / New Zealanders and especially those attending ANZAC ceremonies swallow the propaganda hook line and sinker. If they really wanted to know the truth, the information is available, it's not hard to discover, yet most don't seek it and if somehow they came across it, if it's right in front of them, they'd rather fight it because the accepted view of history is deeply enmeshed into their identity. You dare question the ANZAC myth, you are questioning the core of who they believe themselves to be.

If instead they wanted to know, and learnt the truth, they would first be furious at the deception that's been pushed on them all their lives, they would probably want to revolt against authority, not collaborate in services put on by authority. A lot of people get to that point and become invested in staying there.

And sadness - eventually (through a long internal process) they may feel sad how everyone they thought was close to them, that cared and loved them - their parents, teachers, friends and family etc, now think they are deluded because of what they have learnt. And just like that, because they dare question a myth, they are no longer a part of the circle of respect, which in all honesty when the realisation hits them that it's a facade, never existed anyway. So what I'm saying is that before many people are even capable of feeling sadness for the lost lives that go to these completely futile expeditions of war, such as the ANZACs encountered, they would have to grieve their own condition of being expendable from those they imagined should value them most.

Not many are willing to go through all of that, very few in fact, and even less would be going to ANZAC services, especially once they realise that these services are designed to get people entrenched in this lie.

Bear with me,
On the East Coast of the North Island (New Zealand) the services were dedicated to the cycle of violence that started after the soldiers of the Maori Battalions came home. The ANZAC day speeches were about the impact of the trauma these men have experienced and how their own families have suffered the violence they brought home, on ANZAC day these Iwi (family and tribes) discussed this openly and spoke about this, no glory, no fan fare, just dealing with harsh realities of domestic and family violence inflicted by these "soldiers". The loss of life in horrid circumstances for nothing, the puzzlement at how we as a society obey the call to kill and be killed gruesomely. These are the conversations that I have had over these past few days. I have listened more and spoken less.

The latest number of deaths of the Himalaya earthquake is 3200 and 6000 injured. For those thousands April was death date.

gottathink said:
Bear with me,
On the East Coast of the North Island (New Zealand) the services were dedicated to the cycle of violence that started after the soldiers of the Maori Battalions came home. The ANZAC day speeches were about the impact of the trauma these men have experienced and how their own families have suffered the violence they brought home, on ANZAC day these Iwi (family and tribes) discussed this openly and spoke about this, no glory, no fan fare, just dealing with harsh realities of domestic and family violence inflicted by these "soldiers". The loss of life in horrid circumstances for nothing, the puzzlement at how we as a society obey the call to kill and be killed gruesomely. These are the conversations that I have had over these past few days. I have listened more and spoken less.

Sorry about my presumption, that's actually a really good way to address those issues, I see what you mean. The services Ive seen have all been about fanfare, very little about reflecting on the deeper cause or even examining the effects (like you mention). Perhaps the Maori people and Australian Originees would do it very differently to government organised services, but Ive not gone to any for a long time, so I could be wrong about that.

One for the astrologers. I had a thought that maybe there’s a connection between this April drop dead date and next April. Years ago, I checked out the horoscope for the WTC attack to see what was happening in the sky at the time. A couple of things stood out. The first was that the twin towers were having their Saturn return. The chart for the official opening ceremony back in 1973 gives the Saturn position as 15º of Gemini (Saturn rules structures and Gemini rules twins). Here's the chart.

Since the Saturn return has often been correlated with death (Saturn is the Grim Reaper), usually of childhood, at the Saturn return around the age of 29, I thought it was interesting that in the chart for the attack, here, Saturn was within a degree of conjunction at 14º Gemini. Pluto, was also in close opposition to the natal Saturn position at 12º Sagittarius. Pluto is also associated with death and destruction, hidden forces etc.

What made me think of next April is that Saturn, having reached 16º of Sagittarius in March 2016, will move back in retrograde motion to make an exact opposition to the natal position of the WTC in the second half of April next year. I guess the words 'drop dead' apply in the case of the twin towers. The Saturn opposition is associated with a testing of that which was initiated at the start of the cycle. Just a thought... I guess we'll see next April.

Don Genaro's response reminded me of the first gulf war, which began on 2nd August 1990, and went for 100 days, to 28th February. An astrologer could look at what Mars, the god of war, was doing at that time. Sorry for going off-topic.

"Also, Shasta erupts; Lassen activity. Ocean floor begins to subside".
Let me introduce you to two very suspicious projects near Shasta.

The first is the straightening out of the "Buckhorn Grade" via massive earthmoving to allow Interstate Trucking through to the coast (Eureka - Redding). This is a huge rape the likes I have never seen. The formation is mostly decomposed granite. Kitty Litter soup: Just add water and watch it turn to diarhhea.

The second is the "Eastern Bypass" in Weaverville, unwanted by the town, but shoved through anyway. The strange thing about it is that there is no real trucking traffic from Highway 3 to Highway 299, east or west.

Now, if you look at these projects as alternative routes in case of Mt. Shasta eruption, then they finally make sense.
Especially when you throw in the Deep Water port project in Eureka.

RobertB, I've had a search around the net and Google images to find what you might be referring to in the above post. I have found the map of some of the new roads going up and down the coast between Mt Shasta and Eureka {port}. Can you explain your theory??

Back
Top Bottom