April Drop Dead Date

Don‘t know if someone posted this already, but there might be some hints in this interview, of what the elites are trying to distract us from..

A lot of tip-toeing around and far too forgiving, IMO. How about this is what is going on without any hints:

(Warning! Rant Alert!)

We are witnessing a silent, bloodless coup / a worldwide takeover without a shot fired!
The fed is buying EVERYTHING - even garbage junk bonds and hedge funds now.
This is the New World Order coming out of the shadows.
The Fed is now the WORLD Central Bank!
The virus story has everybody willingly under house arrest.
There is no hyperinflation due to the "printing"(digital creation)
of trillions of $ out of thin air because there is ZERO money velocity since the whole system is shut down!
The Central Banks are not going to try to take the money and run (there is no where to run):
They are now the biggest most powerful institution on the planet.
They ARE the new world government. Why run from that? (which has been their goal all along)
They want the patient in a Corona Virus induced stupor until the handcuffs are on,
the droid restraining bolts are applied; and the IV is injected with a new digital monetary system;
draconian 5G surveillance control system; etc. etc.
You know, I don't think they even want the patient to ever wake up.

1929+1984=2020.

Boom - the sky IS falling, Sincerely, Chicken Little.

PS - I hope this analysis is flawed, wrong and mistaken and not nearly that bad.
PPS - I do not mean to say that there is no hope or that I am without faith or that higher forces won't intervene in various ways!
This is the terror of the current situation, in G-effian terms, according to how it appears to me. YMMV
Or, to paraphrase what WC Fields said:
There comes a time to take the bull by the tail and face the situation.

Yes, I was thinking about this earlier today, how the stock market would basically be at 0 right now and the banks indefinitely shuttered if the Fed hadn't stepped in with its unlimited bazooka and claims of infinite money. There is no free market, it is only a short matter of time before the Fed owns everything and centrally plans all supply/demand curves, asset valuations, and price discovery. We basically now have an openly communist economic system where all resources will essentially be allocated from the Eccles building, except with private players, which I guess makes it fascist. Since they are buying basically everything, there's no reason the markets can't go to the moon, but how long will they be able to micromanage trillions of dollars worth of capital flows? I guess they can keep passing financial instruments around between themselves and the megabanks, bidding up the price a little bit with each transaction as long as the Fed prints enough money to cover the spread and they do not become too large, but it seems like all they have to do is make one decent misallocation, and supply shocks will cascade through the system. Apple at $20,000 a share, why not? Hey Tesla hasn't sold a car in 3 months, but Musk is a good guy and he's good for placating the masses, let's bid him up to $10,000 a share. What, we forgot to allocate sufficient funds to the agricultural supply channels and now they've slaughtered all the cows to avoid operating at a loss and now it costs a million dollars for a steak? Oops...well...they can eat bugs! At which point I believe confidence would be lost. All of that is probably part of the plan, to push these insane valuations while real things become unobtainable until no one can really believe in the system anymore and then save us with some kind of cryptocurrency tied to an implantable RFID chip.
(Aleana) I was thinking about paying off my car and taking the rest of it and investing it in the house and then if I get social security, great, but if not I can work. I'm not real sure about how to say that. I mean, is that a good plan?
A: Very good in fact because there will soon be no money. Notice that banks are already making gestures toward confiscating funds.
This was 6 years ago, so how soon is soon?

If we're watching the old guard or NWO having a last attempt to keep control, how would that play out? Maybe a financial meltdown and social chaos that ensures. Using a massive false flag event like this to accelerate it?

This could also be used by others to flip things at the same time. I mean as a way to topple the old guard. Move away from the global to the multipolar world.

They'd need to be external markers to convince me of that.

One might be Assange being freed and exposing much more, such as Seth Rich leaking and not Russia hacking the DNC. Maybe another down the line might be nation state based independence, particularly from central banking control. Another might be worldwide debt forgiveness and exposure of how the private central bank held the world at hostage. Perhaps some early signs would be more of us seeing what's happening behind the veil. Bob Dylan's song about the conspiracy of JFK assassination is a good sign.

This virus for me is really more of the mind-virus. That's the dangerous part. Perhaps signs of that infecting us is all loss of all hope. Having hope is hard to distinguish from wishful thinking. Perhaps it's more like faith thats the cure for this mind virus going around. Faith in terms of this line in Bible that is:

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen"

One more log on the fire regarding April Drop Dead Date: while it could refer to literal death - it could also be a deadline. Like the Lizardos know of an impending Cosmic event they can't alter or timeline their way around and so they have to act (and have their proxy earthlings act) and will come out of the shadows as the C's alluded to. (whether by design or accident).

I also favor the notion that are are at least 2 factions wrestling with each other behind the scenes - both dark side - that will contribute to the chaos. I would like to think their hubris will be their downfall. It all LOOKS like it is choreographed and there is a unified front, which is depressing, but they may not have it together as they think. After all, this IS planet earth. (where things almost never go as planned!)

I must say - the Revelations based "resist the beast" type Christian web sites are having a field day of late. Here is a provocative video on the idea that the USA is now under Fema rule. Especially about the 1 minute mark through about 5:45. Trump acts very odd and says things that seem to support the thesis. At least an 8.5 on the Creepy Scale. Thoughts? Debunk?

I must say - the Revelations based "resist the beast" type Christian web sites are having a field day of late. Here is a provocative video on the idea that the USA is now under Fema rule. Especially about the 1 minute mark through about 5:45. Trump acts very odd and says things that seem to support the thesis. At least an 8.5 on the Creepy Scale. Thoughts? Debunk?
The idea of Fema rule could be that General Terrence O'Shaughnessy has had a huge influence on the Potus in regards to Continuity of Government, and has said some really weird off the wall comments to the news press reporters.

I wonder if "April Drop Dead Date" has a simpler more literal meaning and that it is simply a 'marker' (like Laura suggests their predictions are) for an 'event horizon' that signals a the beginning of a chain of events where the conclusion is unavoidable. For example, if one googles what 'drop dead date means':

"A drop-dead date is a provision in a contract that sets out a finite deadline that, if not met, will automatically trigger adverse consequences. The drop-dead date is the last possible date on which something must be completed and, in most circumstances, an extension is not possible.

Time-critical contracts usually contain a drop-dead date. For example, a contract for construction of an industrial facility or infrastructure project will stipulate a definite date for the commissioning of the former and completion of the latter. If this deadline is not met, the project contractor may automatically be liable for such damages and penalties as are set out in the project contract." - Why Drop-Dead Dates Matter

So when I think about that definition in investment terms the first thing that comes to mind (because my parents are on the cusp of retirement) is what happens if everyone pulls out their retirement money all at once and begin collecting social security in a big rush on top of the trillions that were just printed in the latest stimulus package? I mean if I were on the cusp of retirement now and I saw that the economy was on the cusp of failing I know that I would immediately retire and collect as much as I could (and spend it all if I could!). Does collecting retirement count as a 'drop dead request' in economic terms? And because I am not even close to being retired, in fact, I have never had much money and don't really understand how these things work this perspective is admittedly quite naive. It is just what I think intuitively. Why? Well, I think that before people start literally dropping dead out of the blue because the latest comet glittered us with a brand new virus from the far reaches of the solar system or FEMA suddenly taking total control with death squad intent or they use 5g towers to fry the few effective free thinkers left or whatever... that the economy will likely fail first. Or what if the Federal Reserve cuts the US government off from any more loans?

Well, that's my speculative two cents for what it is worth.

Key question: How do I know if I am unnecessarily jumping to conclusions? Nothing wrong with jumping to a conclusion if it is the right true one.

Hi BHelmet,

I hope I’m not interrupting the flow of conversation here too much, but as I was catching up with the thread, I saw this and I wanted to add something quickly if I may.

I think the easiest way to address the question you posit is via networking, like the C’s said, to never be afraid of false information if one is seeking for the truth. So even if you jump into a conclusion, or anyone, but the goal is truth, sharing that conclusion openly will allow feedback and more information be added so that your conclusion is fluid and adaptable. And if it’s wrong, then it was just an earlier state of the right one, a stage on the path to the right conclusion if you will.

Just my two cents here.

15 historic events that prove April is the worst month ever:

Start of The Civil War: April 12th 1861

Abraham Lincoln Shot: April 14th 1865

Hitler Born: April 20th 1889

San Francisco Earthquake: April 18th 1906

Titanic Sinks: April 15th 1912

Failed Bay of Pigs Invasion: April 20th 1961

Martin Luther King Jr. Assassinated: April 4th 1968

Chernobyl: April 26th 1986

Start of Bosnian War: April 4th 1992

Waco: April 19th 1993

Kurt Cobain Suicide: April 5th 1994

Oklahoma City Bombing: April 19th 1995

Columbine: April 20th 1999
I have been reading through this thread some times ago, and I noticed from ‘sToRmR1dR’s post, that lots things happened to the historically.

And, some of “April drop dead dates” came, but it seems like, the Cs implies that there would be more to come.
August 25, 2006

Q: (Guest:SD) Is there a time by which I should definitely be in France?

A: April drop dead date.

Q: (Galahad) “Drop dead date”. God! (Perceval) That’s a loaded answer. (Galahad) Does “drop dead” apply to Guest:SD or is this more general?

A: General.

Q: (Mr. Scott) Oh, great! (Alana) What does it mean “Drop dead date”? (Perceval) What does it sound like? A date that somebody or something drops dead.

A: Wait and see

06 September 2006

Q: (Discussion of last session when Guest was present, and the "April drop dead date" response to Guest's moving to France questions. The C's said the April Drop Dead Date applied in general and not just to Guest.) (Perceval) Was it a biased answer because of Guest's presence?

A: No.

April 1st 2007

Q: (J) Is the April drop dead date still on the cards?

A: Oh yes.

Q: (J) Is this a combination of things that are scheduled to happen in April or just one initial event?

A: That would be telling. No dice

July 16th 2007

Q: (H) So was the April Drop Dead date you referred to, did that have some link to the timing of the French elections? They started at the end of April.

A: Yup, and more yet to be revealed.

Q: (H) Any chance we'll get a little revealing of this tonight?

A: What was Dubya doing in April? Blair? Sarkozy?

Q: (S) They were having meetings about blowing up Iran! That was my theory.

So we all know that this earthly Population have been dominated by 4th density STS since 309.000 years ago. And the thing that happening right now is the indication of the STS force trying to lock down humanity for their own controlIng slavery state permanently.
And I think it is the time for the Cosmic Energy to balance before the Grand Cycle end. So most likely, the all things happening now will lead to one thing.
That is all the individual’s inner makeup will surface and reveals/exposed according to their conduct or their choice of will. Because the cause of Wave opening up the earth, likewise so the humans innermost secrets too.

And the Trump investigation, likely to expose all the corruption of the lot’s people. The timeline is possible to become the biggest “April Drop Dead Date” the Cs mentioned.
So very likely lots people will be disintegrating like dead, or actual death from riots and chaos.
That way earth is cleaning most of the negative energy and balance STS and STO candidates.
Thus the Universe give the rest of each individual for chance to decide which paths to take, STO or STS.

September 3rd 2008

A: USA heading for destruction!

Q: (L) Okay. Why do you introduce tonight's adventures with "US is headed for destruction"?

A: Passed the point when anything could possibly be done to change the outcome.

Q: (L) What is this outcome?

A: Increasing inner turmoil. Review what happened in Germany.

Q: (L) Well, what happened in Germany in what period?

A: Towards the end of the war. Hitler's madness and the hatred of the world towards Germany.

Q: (L) Wasn't a pretty picture, was it? (J) In Germany, the rest of the world bombed Germany...

A: Yes. Expect it in the USA ultimately.

Q: (A***) Is it going to destroy the rest of the world with it?

A: Not exactly... but the cosmic stuff will take its toll.

Q: (L) Anything else on that topic for the moment since we have other issues we want to cover?

A: Be alert.

April 14th 2018

A: Dionysius syndrome activated! Earth reacting! All on track!

Q: (Pierre) Dionysus is usually about hedonism, isn't it?

(L) Not exactly, it was about frenzied... just chaos. Chaos!

(Pierre) About parties, orgies, and pleasure?

(L) No. It was about death and destruction and even cannibalism. They would find a victim and cut him in pieces and eat him! Ok, so I suppose that you are specifically referring to the political behavior of the US, the UK, and France and their attack on Syria?

A: Yes and so much more
Pierre) Maybe a question would be: Is the main cause for this rise in Dionysus Syndrome cosmic?

A: Partly. We told you that the STS forces would become desperate as the change approaches . Consider the madness of the so-called "liberal" faction in the USA and elsewhere.

Q: (Andromeda) So that's an example of the Dionysus Syndrome.

(L) Oh yeah, I mean think about it! I've seen some videos of those {liberal snowflakes} people acting freaking just absolutely NUTS!

Q: (Joe) They mentioned the last one there about how the STS forces would become desperate as the change approaches. Is there a kind of, "as above, so below" thing going on where the US and its allies are basically becoming desperate as a change in the global power structure approaches, and that's what's driving them insane?

A: Yes. We told you that balance was coming

I have been reading through this thread some times ago, and I noticed from ‘sToRmR1dR’s post, that lots things happened to the historically.

And, some of “April drop dead dates” came, but it seems like, the Cs implies that there would be more to come.

So we all know that this earthly Population have been dominated by 4th density STS since 309.000 years ago. And the thing that happening right now is the indication of the STS force trying to lock down humanity for their own controlIng slavery state permanently.
And I think it is the time for the Cosmic Energy to balance before the Grand Cycle end. So most likely, the all things happening now will lead to one thing.
That is all the individual’s inner makeup will surface and reveals/exposed according to their conduct or their choice of will. Because the cause of Wave opening up the earth, likewise so the humans innermost secrets too.

And the Trump investigation, likely to expose all the corruption of the lot’s people. The timeline is possible to become the biggest “April Drop Dead Date” the Cs mentioned.
So very likely lots people will be disintegrating like dead, or actual death from riots and chaos.
That way earth is cleaning most of the negative energy and balance STS and STO candidates.
Thus the Universe give the rest of each individual for chance to decide which paths to take, STO or STS.
I thought it was interesting that Dr. Fauci now claims that the vaccine could be available to all Americans by April of 2021. Just watched this short clip of Fauci being interviewed by CNN...

2:12 AM · Jan 16, 2021

The bubbles are growing as the lock-downs react with new a class of risk takers in the current jungle of globe financial uncertainty.
#Tesla #China #Stock-collapse #Euro

MishTalk Jan 11, 2021
A reader from Brussels has questions regarding the strength of the Euro.
Reader Question
Why is the Euro currency so strong? It is not that everything is hunky dory here, because it definitely isn't. But this counterfeit currency was created with the one and only purpose: to benefit export driven Germany.
The euro is flawed. It's a currency too weak for Germany and too strong for the other countries allowing them to 'happily' buy German products.
Fatally Flawed
The Euro is indeed fatally flawed. But what about the US dollar?

I am asked far more frequently "What's holding the US dollar up?"

Hated Dollar

The “dollar is so extremely oversold, over-hated, and over-shorted that it all but has to rally for a while at some point soon.”

Dollar Weakness is Structural

Regarding the dollar, the Fed is set to print, and print, and print. If you prefer, it's QE until the cows come home.

Right now those cows are somewhere over the moon.

The US dollar index surged above 100 in belief the Fed was on a tightening cycle.

Then it wasn't and now short-term treasury yields are back close to zero.

But at least they are above zero.

Note that the yield on the 10-year treasury is +1.1%.

The yield on the 10-year German bond is -0.53%. Yes, that is a negative sign.

And note there are no Euro bonds to speak of. It's every county for itself. that's part of the fatal flaws of the Euro.

https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2FMTc4MTUzNzA0NDk3NjIwNTg0%2Ftarget2-imbalances-20210-01.png

Chart from the ECB Statistical Warehouse.

What is Target2?

Target2 represents creditors and debtors in the EMU Eurozone Monetary Union.

It represents goods purchased by debtors in Spain, Italy, Portugal, and Greece owed to creditors in Germany, Luxembourg, etc.

It is also a measure of capital flight.

Some, me included, believe the -330.7 ECB number hides loans to Italy and Spain.

Regardless of what the ECB is doing, it's an imbalance of some sort.

Do you really believe these debts will be paid back? I don't.

And if Italy left the Eurozone as it once threatened, the whole mess cascades. Spain and even Greece would be responsible to make good on the default.

Mutualized Debt

Target2 is one of the biggest fundamental flaws in the Eurozone. The Euro founders were well aware of it. But it was the only way to get Germany to go along.

The Maastricht Treaty that created the Euro excluded mutualized debt at Germany's instance. There are no Eurobonds.

The debt of each county is supposed to be equally good. But the Euro crisis proved the debt of EMU countries is not equally solvent. If it were, German bonds, Greek bonds, and Portuguese bonds would all trade at the same interest rate.

Don't Be So Centric

Whenever I get asked "What's holding the dollar up?" I tend to reply don't be so US centric.

My response to "What's holding the Euro up?" is don't be so Euro centric.

ECB and Fed Balance Sheets

ECB and Fed Balaqnce Sheets

The above Balance Sheet Chart is from Brookings.

The ECB is papering over Target2 imbalances, interest rate imbalances, etc., and is killing banks with negative interest rates, perhaps on purpose.

The Fed is more open in its mischief.

Structural Weakness vs Fatal Flaws

The dollar weakness is "structural" but the euro was "fatally flawed by design" as an appeasement to Germany.

Those are the competing forces.

Meanwhile, we have an ECB out of control with negative interest rates and QE vs a Fed out of control with QE while pledging to ignore inflation and stock market bubbles.

Sentiment

Whether the dollar or euro is rising or falling is determined by sentiment at the moment.

Right now, the market is focused on US structural weaknesses including trillion dollar deficits and a Biden election.

At times, the market is more worried about Target2 imbalances, fatal flaws of the Euro, negative interest rates, or a eurozone breakup.

Take your pick.

Tell me what the more important concern will be a year from now and I will tell you which one will be sinking faster.

Currencies Don't Float

Meanwhile, please note that fiat currencies don't float. They sink at varying rates. Right now the dollar is sinking faster.

Got Gold?

Mish

QTR #236 - George Gammon: Capitol Riots, Covid, Censorship & Bitcoin
Quoth the Raven Jan 12, 2021/ 1:58:22
My buddy George Gammon joins me to follow up on my discussion with Whitney Webb from the weekend. We get George's take on the Capitol Hill riots, Covid, censorship, the Fed and Bitcoin. All of George's content can be found on his platform Rebel Capitalist Pro, which is at http://www.georgegammon.com/qtr

Puts / January 08, 2021-January 15, 2021

12:40 AM · Jan 16, 2021

Seems relevant to this thread and related to upcoming bubble/great rest. This glitch or “lock out” of major financial platforms like Charles Schwab seems peculiar as it’s been happen over the last two days.

Article claims it’s related to Game Stock short selling - that and the “glitch” narrative feel like a convenient way to prevent a run across market sectors.

Just reading around blogs and chats, Some big Hedge funds reportedly had a play to short Gamestop (and AMC and maybe others) but some "anons" and "incels" apparently found out and started mass buying stock in small quantities to run up the price, hold it and force the Hedge Funds into a margin call. Friday seems to be the deadline for the shorts to be covered.

It is the modern version of a peasant revolt. The thinking seems to be these hedge funds are dominoes and knocking them over will trigger a bank run or require Biden et al to bail-out the wall streeters.

Just reading around blogs and chats, Some big Hedge funds reportedly had a play to short Gamestop (and AMC and maybe others) but some "anons" and "incels" apparently found out and started mass buying stock in small quantities to run up the price, hold it and force the Hedge Funds into a margin call. Friday seems to be the deadline for the shorts to be covered.

It is the modern version of a peasant revolt. The thinking seems to be these hedge funds are dominoes and knocking them over will trigger a bank run or require Biden et al to bail-out the wall streeters.
Here are a couple of videos explaining the situation that has developed

Edit: 30min and 12min

Back
Top Bottom