are animals STS or STO?

I'm looking for it in the transcripts but I remember the C's mentioning that 1st and 2nd density stay in ethereal form unless 3rd density beings choose to inhabit it physically.

I will try post the exact words.

"A: Positive by-product is an increase in relative energy which speeds up the learning process of the soul and all of it's one dimensional and two dimensional interactive partners. In other
words, flora and fauna, minerals, etc. All experience growth and movement towards reunion at a faster rate on the cycle through this short wave cycle physical/ethereal transfer. Of a
negative nature, it also produces many negative experiences for these very same entities which otherwise would not exist because being of a first level and second level nature, flora and
fauna would ordinarily experience a long term or long wave cycle on the physical plane as opposed to a short wave cycle physical and ethereal, as they do now because of their
interaction with the human species in its short wave ethereal/physical cycle."

Just an FYI: it would be easier for the reader to understand what you are saying if you would break your thoughts up into shorter paragraphs. :D

highmystica said:
Thoughts - I'm pretty sure my cats know where meat comes from - there are these two other feral cats that live on my property and they have to be eating *something* and being that my cats know them ... well. I agree that they don't have a full understanding of life at 3rd density, even I don't have that, likewise I don't really know what kind of choices an animal is faced with on second density - but I imagine that if we as third density critters can only remain as third density so long as we are less than 51% STO and less than 95% STS, then a similar set must exist for animals. I suppose that the original premise of the question is a bit limited - 2nd density animals on this planet ARE STS, but what kind of 3rd density animal can they graduate into? I think, though that the consciousness of animals in general is changing, and it strikes me as being more obvious than in my fellow humans - I have a friend who owns a "menangerie" of animals as she describes it and though her animals don't always get along for some reason or another she can keep them all in her little apartment without some of them eating the others. I agree with tomas that the choice to be STO or STS is not of the same kind of importance to them, I think for them to graduate to 3D they only need to develop a greater degree of understanding for animals not of their species, then in those where this understanding takes on qualities that border on compassion they will perhaps graduate into 3D with an orientation that is closer to the 51% STO mark and those animals that use their improved understanding to be better predators will graduate closer to the 95% STS mark. Either way then they'll get to go through all the ups and downs of third density life and who knows what these various animal entities will be like when they get where we are now ... but back to them in their current 2rd density status, the choices between STO and STS are far more simple, for to be a choice it can't be dictated by concerns of nature or survival, but it must be something that is made freely. A simple example would be in those animals that understand the idea of play, is how they choose to go about it - do they play games that are fun for everyone involved, or do they do something more malicious? Admitedly, there are probably better examples - and there are probably more things to consider - I agree with deckard that all this requires more study. And isn't that kinda sad - for the length of human history we haven't come to a fuller understanding of what things are like for those on lower desities as they are about to graduate into higher ones? I know, I know co-opted reality and all that jazz - such information might be to helpfull for us in our own state - ah, the joys of 3rd density life ...

Hildegarda said:
I am not sure whether this is the right place to ask a question that has been bugging me for some time. What is the C's take and the consensus opinion on whether animals (2nd density being) are STS or STO? If this has already been discussed somewhere, would you please direct me there. Thank you very much.

Not sure if it has been discussed on the forum before, but on the old Casschat, well maybe... Anyways, there might some related discussion on this subject within the Organic Portals thread, but I am not certain. Just guessing.

For what it's worth, here is an idea: check out the transcripts (the exe file that you might be still able to download from the Casschat file section, or perhaps now from somewhere else) for the following notions using its search option: "potentially fully souled", "soul pool", "bridge between 2nd density and 3rd density". Then, also consider this excerpt from session 941107:

"Q: (L) Are there any other physical creatures on planet earth
which have souls?
A: All do."

There is also the notion of "individuated souls" that Mouravieff talks about, which might be a very insightful notion in all of this. So I think that by connecting all these aforementioned notions together, and perhaps others that I have not thought about or aware of, there is a very good chance that you can form a good working hypothesis on "soul evolution". If you do that, then I think you can answer your own question to your own satisfaction as to whether or not 2nd density beings are STS or STO in this 3D STS Realm, or so I think. That is all I can say without getting into writing down an actual speculation on how all these ideas might be connected, which I won't as promised to another individual. These are rather just some pieces of data from here and there that came to mind, which only might be helpful.

Just to add some material to this disscusion...

Recently I saw documentary on National Geographic and I remembered this thread.

The following was caught on camera somewhere in Africa;

A crocodile snatched baby impala and dragged into the water. All of the sudden a nearby male hypo (which makes it even more interesting as if it was the female we could explain such behaviour with strong maternal instinct ) rushed to the rescue, attacked the crocodile (expertly as the only way to make them release their grip on the pray is to go for the eye area) and gently took baby impala to the shore.
And it doesn't stop there, since poor Impala didn't show any sign of life, hypo spend some time gently putting the mouth around impala's head and blowing the air - this indeed looked like an attempt of resuscitation. Unfortunately Impala didn't make it.

If I didn't see this with my own eyes I wouldn't believe it.

Was this STO behavior or just protective instinct in overdrive which accidentally crossed the species?
interesting indeed

Stormy Knight said:
Just to add some material to this disscusion...

Recently I saw documentary on National Geographic and I remembered this thread.

It might be this NG video.

From the French magazine Le Magazine des Voyages de Peche:

Arnold Pointer, a professional fisherman from South Australia once set free a big female Great White from certain death after having been caught in his fishing nets. Then the fisherman had a problem. “It’s been two years and she doesn’t leave me alone. She follows me everywhere I go and her presence scares all the fish. I don’t know what to do anymore.”

But it’s hard to get rid of an almost 17 foot long shark, particularly since the Great Whites are protected by the wildlife conservation. But finally a mutual affection was established between Arnold and “Cindy.” He says, “Once I stop the boat she comes to me, she turns on her back and lets me pet her belly and neck. She grunts, turns her eyes, and moves her fins up and down, hitting the water happily.”

And lastly, remarkable stories of intervention by 2D friends!

http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/pets-animals/photos/10-remarkable-animals-that-saved-peoples-lives/mans-best-friend#image

Back
Top Bottom