Are Dogs Smarter Than Cats?

Pour moi DIEU ou le Divin Esprit Cosmique est partout dans les STS et dans les STO, personnellement, j'ai choisi mon camp et j'espère en être digne... LOVE

For me GOD or the Divine Cosmic Spirit is everywhere in the STS and in the STO, personally, I have chosen my side and I hope to be worthy of it... LOVE

Pour moi DIEU ou le Divin Esprit Cosmique est partout dans les STS et dans les STO, personnellement, j'ai choisi mon camp et j'espère en être digne... LOVE

For me GOD or the Divine Cosmic Spirit is everywhere in the STS and in the STO, personally, I have chosen my side and I hope to be worthy of it... LOVE
Yes for me personally as well, but I direct my love towards the Prime Creator, the collective consciousness of All that IS, and not specifically towards either Thought Center in the duality of the Created Cosmos. The reason I choose to do this is due to striving to honor Free Will in relation to my choice and the choice of other Beings, and when that choice within is the amplification of FRV towards the STO polarity, then how I go about expressing this Love in words, thoughts, and deeds becomes very important when one is working to become receptive to their own Soul's contemplated destiny, whatever that may be; hence, the problem I am faced with in trying to figure out the intellectual errors in my perception of 2D manifested Beings that is supposed to be in perfect Yin Yang balance even here in this 3D STS perception of Reality, and it is not a lower emotional issue towards the Prime Creator, or so I think that is. 🤔

I found it very loving that cats and dogs, perceived traditionally to be enemies of one another, to show care and affection towards each other and their young ones in some circumstances, and I've been looking at this data and looking for other examples of such data in the 2D world, to try to assist me in seeing and having a perfectly balanced perception of our animal kingdom--the yin yang balance. I see examples of STO elements, but I am not convinced that it still isn't predominately a reflected creation of 2D Beings programmed without their own choice to be service to self creatures to various degrees and that they all interact with each other to maintain the balance of an "eating" hierarchy. I am still not seeing something crucial I think.

Watched these two videos a few hours ago today on my phone while at my brother's home visiting with my family. English captions can be turned on:

Cat Who Lost Her Kittens Cries When Embracing An Abandoned Kitten | Animal in Crisis EP59​

HELP!' Stray Cat Pleads For Helping His Friend Be Treated (Part 2) | Animal in Crisis EP104​

Both were very touching, and I got teary eyed a bit while watching. I decided to watch this one just a while ago:

Dog Awaiting Death In The Spot Where He Was Abandoned (Part 2) | Animal in Crisis EP170​

There are many more heart warming examples at this YouTube channel:

Well we all know dogs can do tricks, but normally we don't think of cats having the intelligence of being trained, or the patience for that matter, of doing same sort of tricks. ;-D

The Savitsky Cats: Super Trained Cats Perform Exciting Routine - America's Got Talent 2018​

The Savitsky Cats FULL PERFORMANCE New Cats & Tricks America's Got Talent 2018 Judge Cuts 3 AGT​

So there cats can't do tricks naysayers, rejoice! :lol:

I just know one thing from my humble experience: cats and dogs and other animals are the most part of the time much more intelligent than the animal human. That dogs can give much more comfort than a human being. That's my experience. It is just my point of view. And I consider animals as our teachers. Our guides.

Now, there are fantastic human beings, teachers and guides also. One thing do not take out the other thing. And I know really good human beings.

There is a very very beautiful book that talks about how animals can be our teachers and guides: "Animals as teachers and healers: true stories and reflections" by Susan Chernak McElroy. For those who love animals.

animals.jpg

Well we all know dogs can do tricks, but normally we don't think of cats having the intelligence of being trained, or the patience for that matter, of doing same sort of tricks. ;-D

The Savitsky Cats: Super Trained Cats Perform Exciting Routine - America's Got Talent 2018​

The Savitsky Cats FULL PERFORMANCE New Cats & Tricks America's Got Talent 2018 Judge Cuts 3 AGT​

So there cats can't do tricks naysayers, rejoice! :lol:
Wow wow wow. Incredible!

Recently I stumbled upon this curious and perplexing research. We all know from a personal experience and impressions that dogs are attentive to our facial expressions. But apparently they are not? :huh: Or not in the way we assume.

Even though dogs gaze into man's eyes, dog brains may not process faces as human brains do. A new study from JNeurosci suggests that the canine visual system is organized differently: the face network found in primates may not extend to all mammals.

Faces constitute a critical part of communication for humans and other primates, so much so that faces have a special status in their visual system. Areas in the face network, like the fusiform face area, activate specifically to faces. Dogs care about faces, too, but they may not have face areas.

Bunford, Hernández-Pérez et al. used fMRI to compare the brain activity of humans and pet dogs as they watched brief videos of other humans and dogs. Human brains showed a preference for faces, meaning that some visual areas had greater activity in response to a face compared to the back of the head. A subset of these regions also displayed species preference, with increased activity in response to viewing a human over a dog. In contrast, dog brains only showed species preference. Visual areas had greater activity in response to seeing a dog over a human, and no activity difference between seeing a face vs. the back of the head.

And just to give an example from an animal/bird world, apparently crows not only able to recognize and remember faces, they also have markers of consciousness, or something similar. But then, mainstream scientists today can't give a proper definition of consciousness, so don't know if this paper means anything beside saying that crows are very smart. :-D

Humans have tended to believe that we are the only species to possess certain traits, behaviors, or abilities, especially with regard to cognition. Occasionally, we extend such traits to primates or other mammals—species with which we share fundamental brain similarities. Over time, more and more of these supposed pillars of human exceptionalism have fallen. Nieder et al. now argue that the relationship between consciousness and a standard cerebral cortex is another fallen pillar (see the Perspective by Herculano-Houzel). Specifically, carrion crows show a neuronal response in the palliative end brain during the performance of a task that correlates with their perception of a stimulus. Such activity might be a broad marker for consciousness.

SAMAN, vous ne me connaissez pas mais je suis hypersensible concernant les animaux surtout,
Votre première vidéo, je n'ai pas réussi à l'ouvrir,
La seconde j'ai failli l'arrêtée tant je me sentais mal
La troisième je ne l'ai pas regardée tant je suis bouleversée
Quand aux suivantes, j'ai horreur qu'on utilise des animaux pour "amuser" les humains...
Si vous remettez des vidéos, je ne les regarderai pas tant mon esprit est perturbé maintenant...
Même si elle se terminent bien, c'est insupportable pour moi, Je sais ce que les humains sont capables de faire quand ils ont le pouvoir sur plus faibles qu'eux, je sais aussi qu'il y a des humains merveilleux mais ils sont plus rares...

Mes Chatonnes et Chiens s'entendent à merveille et c'est mon bonheur de chaque instant...

SAMAN, you don't know me but I am hypersensitive about animals especially,
Your first video, I couldn't open it,
The second I almost stopped because I felt so bad.
The third one I didn't look at it because I'm so upset.
As for the following ones, I hate that we use animals to "amuse" humans...
If you hand in videos, I won't watch them as my mind is so disturbed right now...
Even if they end well, it's unbearable for me, I know what humans are able to do when they have power over weaker than them, I also know that there are wonderful humans but they are rarer...

My Kittens and Dogs get along wonderfully and it is my happiness of every moment...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

PERLOU, bien que les vidéos commencent tristement, elles ont de très belles fins. Elles montrent l'animal tel qu'il était, et ensuite, comment les choses se sont merveilleusement bien passées grâce à l'attention que les humains leur portent. Oui, c'est parfois douloureux de voir la douleur et la misère qu'ils vivent, mais je triche parfois et je passe directement à l'endroit où ils sont soignés et je finis par être en bonne santé et par fonder une nouvelle famille pour toujours.

Je pense que c'est la raison pour laquelle Saman a choisi ces vidéos - pour montrer à quel point la vie de ces animaux s'est révélée merveilleuse avec des familles aimantes et attentionnées. Cela montre qu'il y a d'autres personnes qui se soucient tout autant que nous de ces merveilleux compagnons. Cela montre qu'il y a des gens qui sont compatissants.

Quant à vous qui réprimandez Saman parce que vous avez publié ces vidéos, je pense que vous avez tort de le faire. Vous auriez pu simplement dire que vous n'aimez pas ce genre de vidéos et en finir avec ça. Ou alors, ne rien dire du tout et ne plus regarder de vidéos comme celles-ci (souffrance intentionnelle).

Pour ma part, je suis très heureux de voir à quel point ceux qui souffraient finissent par être heureux et satisfaits grâce à l'amour et à la compassion des autres êtres humains. Cela m'aide à avoir un peu plus foi en l'humanité de voir qu'il y a encore des gens qui se soucient de leur sort.

Traduit avec www.DeepL.com/Translator (version gratuite)

PERLOU, although the videos start out sad, they have very beautiful endings. They show the animal how it was, and, then, how wonderful things turned out because of humans caring so much for them. Yes, it's sometimes painful to watch the pain and misery that they go through, but I cheat at times and skip ahead to where they are being cared for and end up healthy and with a new forever family.

I think that that is why Saman picked these videos - to show how wonderful these animals lives turned out to be with loving caring families. It shows that there are other people who care just as much as we do for these wonderful companions. It shows that there are people out there who are compassionate.

As for you berating Saman because of posting these videos, I think you are wrong to do so. You could have just said that you don't like videos like these and be done with it. Or, said nothing at all and not watch any more videos like these (intentional suffering).

I, for one, am very happy to see how happy and content those who were suffering end up being because of the love and compassion of other human beings. It helps to give me a bit more faith in humanity to see that there are still people who care.

Quant à vous qui réprimandez Saman parce que vous avez publié ces vidéos, je pense que vous avez tort de le faire. Vous auriez pu simplement dire que vous n'aimez pas ce genre de vidéos et en finir avec ça. Ou alors, ne rien dire du tout et ne plus regarder de vidéos comme celles-ci (souffrance intentionnelle)..

As for you berating Saman because of posting these videos, I think you are wrong to do so. You could have just said that you don't like videos like these and be done with it. Or, said nothing at all and not watch any more videos like these (intentional suffering).
This version is better for the comprehension: "Quant à vous qui réprimandez Saman parce qu'il a publié ces vidéos..."

PERLOU, je sais l'effort que vous faîtes pour l'anglais, le titre de chaque vidéo donne déjà un indice de son contenu.
Saman pour avoir partagé ces vidéos, doit avoir une sensibilité pas loin de la vôtre.
Calmez votre esprit, relisez le post de Nienna, , et continuez à prendre soin de vos chéris à poils sur quatre pattes, qui doivent bien le vous rendre.

PERLOU, I know the effort you make for English, the title of each video already gives a clue to its content.
Saman for sharing these videos, must have a sensitivity not far from yours.
Calm your mind, read Nienna's post again, and continue to take care of your furry darlings on all fours, who must give it back to you.
DeepL.

I am also unable to see videos where animals are suffering. I remember one day I saw just few seconds about a camel, how he was charged and had difficulty to walk, his visage is still haunting my nights, sometimes. Some videos are less hard but in general I have this difficulty when animals. I don't know why. I am able to face human suffering but animals not at all.

Merci ZAK pour votre compréhension, j'ai été mal toute la journée mais je ne réprimande en rien SAMAN je l'ai juste informé que je ne regarderai plus ses vidéos qui m'ont touchée très profondément...
Je continuerai de prier pour Lui car je ne lui en veux pas du tout, il ne me connaît pas et moi non plus je ne le connais pas... LOVE

Thank you ZAK for your comprehension, I have been bad all day but I do not reprimand SAMAN in any way I just informed him that I will not watch his videos anymore which touched me very deeply...
I will continue to pray for Him because I don't blame Him at all, He doesn't know me and I don't know Him either... LOVE

Oui, Loretta mois aussi certaines vidéos me hantent... Mon amour pour les animaux est si intense que je ne supporte pas de les voir souffrir aussi je ne cherche jamais de vidéos tristes les concernant...

Yes, Loretta month also some videos haunt me ... My love for animals is so intense that I can't stand to see them suffer so I never look for sad videos about them ...

SAMAN, vous ne me connaissez pas mais je suis hypersensible concernant les animaux surtout,
Votre première vidéo, je n'ai pas réussi à l'ouvrir,
La seconde j'ai failli l'arrêtée tant je me sentais mal
La troisième je ne l'ai pas regardée tant je suis bouleversée
Quand aux suivantes, j'ai horreur qu'on utilise des animaux pour "amuser" les humains...
Si vous remettez des vidéos, je ne les regarderai pas tant mon esprit est perturbé maintenant...
Même si elle se terminent bien, c'est insupportable pour moi, Je sais ce que les humains sont capables de faire quand ils ont le pouvoir sur plus faibles qu'eux, je sais aussi qu'il y a des humains merveilleux mais ils sont plus rares...

Mes Chatonnes et Chiens s'entendent à merveille et c'est mon bonheur de chaque instant...

SAMAN, you don't know me but I am hypersensitive about animals especially,
Your first video, I couldn't open it,
The second I almost stopped because I felt so bad.
The third one I didn't look at it because I'm so upset.
As for the following ones, I hate that we use animals to "amuse" humans...
If you hand in videos, I won't watch them as my mind is so disturbed right now...
Even if they end well, it's unbearable for me, I know what humans are able to do when they have power over weaker than them, I also know that there are wonderful humans but they are rarer...

My Kittens and Dogs get along wonderfully and it is my happiness of every moment...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
I am sorry Perlou. Next time I post a video, I will strive to remember to write a warning at the above the title to inform you and others of any level of animal suffering within the context of their stories, whether relatively high or low levels of suffering. I hope you are feeling better and I am sorry for upsetting you unintentionally. I found the first video very cute below. The second video, also very cute and a show of intelligence by the little kitty, I've written a warning for:

Kitten sleeps sweetly with the Chicken​

Caveat: cuties suffering due to being caged in a pet store.

Kitten Escapes Cage to Play With Puppy​

Wow wow wow. Incredible!
Yeah, I never knew cats could learn to do these tricks like dogs. Tigers, lions, and other big cats yes, because most people have been exposed to them doing such tricks on TV, the circus, or whatnot; but our regular domesticated cats being able to learn to do the same, I was never aware of until yesterday and surprised as well.

Back
Top Bottom