Are Dogs Smarter Than Cats?

Well I don't know if dogs are smarter than cats or vice versa. It depends how a person defines 'smart'. Actually I think some dogs are very smart, especially the sheep dog types. They most likely are bred for their intelligence.

Cats can be very entertaining and I'm not sure if that just means they are attention hogs. Here's how to interrupt your owner during a virtual parliamentary meeting.

I always thought that the fact that people use dogs as a reference when talking about a remarkable cat was enough to settle the debate about cats and dogs. You've probably heard someone say about a cat "wow, he/she is almost like a dog" (or something to the effect) when commenting positively on the qualities of a cat, but you've probably never heard a person say about a dog "wow, he/she is almost like a cat", unless it was in a less than positive context.

..."wow, he/she is almost like a cat", unless it was in a less than positive context.

Reminds me of a quote from Christopher Hitchens;

Owners of dogs will have noticed that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they will think you are god. Whereas owners of cats are compelled to realize that, if you provide them with food and water and shelter and affection, they draw the conclusion that they are gods.

Truer words I’m yet to one across 😊

I also think it’s a little matter of perspective.
I mean think about it. Which one is really smarter?
The one that obeys your every command and does amazing deeds to keep you happy, or the one who ends up giving you commands and makes you do amazing deeds to keep it happy! ;-D

Very different animals actually. Even their body language is very different. I have a 4 year old dog. My dog's name is Finn. My girlfriend also has a cat. The cat loves me very much. We can have fun with her. But I can say that dogs are much more sympathetic animals.

Actually they're all very funny :-D

My family used to have two cats. One of them was named Tiger who orginally 'belonged' to me and I took care of him as a kitten--the whole bottle feeding thing and all-- and later on life and in a different living situation, I still took care of him in our family but so did my mother and my younger brother when I was not there. He was a muscular orange and white Tabby with beautiful and symmetrical patterns and a white belly, and as he got older, he demanded more respect and he would let you know if you tried to pick him up when he didn't want to be. However, he was affectionate as well and would come and cuddle with you when he sensed you were actually upset. The other smaller cat name Baby that arrived much later after Tiger was also a little kitten from the start and originally my middle brother's cat. I remember how Tiger used to groom him when he first met him just like as if Baby was his own kitten. Baby was a half Persian and half Tabby and he was a very affectionate little kitty and would let you pick him up almost any time without complaint or he would on a regular basis come and do his little roll on your feet or come up on your chest if you were lying down and give you a gentle paw massage. Tiger did the paw massaging thing as well, but not as much as Baby. I miss them both very much. Below is an old pic I found on my computer from back in 2004 when they were lying down together.

As for dogs, I like them as well, but I like cats a bit more because for one. they are definitely much easier to take care of, and for two, I think they look cuter, with exceptions of course on the breeds of course. I have seen some dogs that are VERY cute, but usually mainly when they are just puppies, but this is my very subjective preference of cuteness.

I also think cats and dogs, like other animals, are different in terms of intelligence. I was very fond of a dog named Lady that I knew for over 11 years, but she acted more like a spoiled little princess than a dog for the most part. I mean she had trained her owners to hand feed her! LOL However she was very affectionate and loyal as well. Isn't our family dog so I can't post any of her pictures without permission.

As for loyalty with cat's and dogs, I think dogs are more loyal as most breeds will usually come and defend their owners if they sense they are in danger. I mean cats would just run like the scaredy cats they are right, or would they? Well, this video seems beg to differ:

Interesting. There are also stories about cats walking back miles to find their lost owners as well, so there is that sort of loyalty too, but same with dogs. Here is a couple of examples of both loyal and apparently not so loyal cats:

1. Loyal to cat 'owners and Cat's and other animal's geolocation ability/intelligence:

2. Loyal to cat 'owners' previous home: :lol:

Lastly here is short article talking about a study called "Cats actually do get attached to their owners, study says" that also compares to dogs and human babies.

Anyways, here is one very old pic: of our passed away kitties--sleepy tiger looks smaller than he actually was in this picture:

DSCF0047 (2).JPG

Perlou.JPG
Là, c'est Ugo, jeune à gauche et Lili à droite, partie à 11 ans d'un Hemangiosarcome fulgurant ...

gaby ganie.jpg
Puis, Gaby et Granie, mes jumelles ...

DSC06242.JPG
Puis, vous avez mes deux derniers bébés Siamoise, Isatis et York, petite fille, Hella ...

DSC06270.JPG
Puis, vous avez Hella de nouveau, Duchesse, la chatonne de ma Maman que j'ai adoptée quand Maman nous a quittés le 7 mars 2015 et mon garçon York, Ugo qui a 18 ans ...

Nadège, Perlou Clovis Chris.jpg
Puis, vous avez ma fille Nadège, ma première génération de Yoks, Clovis dans les bras de ma fille qui nous a quitté à 18 ans et Perlou qui est dans mes bras, partie à l'âge de 16 ans ...

Je ne les aime pas, je les adore, ils sont aussi intelligents et différents les uns des autres ...
Je ne les aime pas, je les aime, ils sont aussi intelligents et différents les uns des autres ...

View attachment 39037
Là, c'est Ugo, jeune à gauche et Lili à droite, partie à 11 ans d'un Hemangiosarcome fulgurant ...

View attachment 39038
Puis, Gaby et Granie, mes jumelles ...

View attachment 39033
Puis, vous avez mes deux derniers bébés Siamoise, Isatis et York, petite fille, Hella ...

View attachment 39034
Puis, vous avez Hella de nouveau, Duchesse, la chatonne de ma Maman que j'ai adoptée quand Maman nous a quittés le 7 mars 2015 et mon garçon York, Ugo qui a 18 ans ...

View attachment 39035
Puis, vous avez ma fille Nadège, ma première génération de Yoks, Clovis dans les bras de ma fille qui nous a quitté à 18 ans et Perlou qui est dans mes bras, partie à l'âge de 16 ans ...

Je ne les aime pas, je les adore, ils sont aussi intelligents et différents les uns des autres ...
Je ne les aime pas, je les aime, ils sont aussi intelligents et différents les uns des autres ...
Cool :-)

I have a cat (catkin) and a dog (york male), they sometimes sleep next to the self but do not want to play any games with each other, too many difference between them. But if they need it, they love each other.

Hi All. I came across these:

This Cat Kept Kidnapping The Neighbor’s Puppies Then They Discovered The Jaw Dropping Reason Why​

Orphaned puppy is adopted by a CAT 🐶 | Pets - Wild at Heart - BBC​

Mother Dog Fostering Kittens​

Stray Kitten Picks A Dog As Her Mom | The Dodo Cat Crazy​

So some examples of both motherly cats taking care of puppies and motherly dogs taking care of kittens. I was thinking, is this the divine name of "God", the name/face of "mother", being manifested instinctively due to the activation of specific receptive hormones of these cats and dogs that in turn then results in these adorable motherly acts of both species towards each other? Or is this sometimes examples of cats and dogs, due to their interactions with certain human soul profiles, mirroring the motherly acts even towards the opposite species? Or is it, what I am currently thinking might be most likely, a lot more complex and not solely either the former or latter cases, but sometimes, depending on the environmental circumstances and human interjections of lessons involved, a combination of both cases? Well I don't know; just have been thinking about this for a while on occasion, and not just with with cats and dogs examples in particular, but I came across first video above that evoked these thoughts again and I thought maybe I should post about it in this thread since it is about cats and dogs and their intelligences and whatnot.

Moreover, you could maybe think that there are cases that cats and dogs are mirroring the intelligences and behaviors of their 'owners' to some limited 2nd density variations, and also, the influences of their human 'owners' spirit attachments also interplay in this mirroring to some degree as well? Maybe something like, smarter or kinder human companions, then as above so below, smarter or kinder pets? Or if the cats and dogs have no human companions in their lives, benevolent or malevolent spirit attachments can predominately influece them to various behaviors depending on the specific genes the cats and dogs breeds have inherently, meaning that maybe some combination of genes are more receptive to the influences of negative spirit attachments, and some more receptive to influences of positive spirit attachments, well, "positive" so to speak when thinking about it in terms of assistance with karmic lessons in some cases maybe? I also think the same latter notion about being receptive more or less to negative or positive influences due to their genes can related to the names/faces of "God" that manifest through them by design intrinsically as well? That is like the combination of names/faces resulting in greater or lesser motherly traits among all classes of species - one name that is maybe common is the protective name/face of the parents, but of course more less depending on what other names/faces the protective name is combined with? I mean for example, some birds, fishes, arachnids, protect their young, some less, and some seemingly don't at all, and some even eat some of their own young but protect some of the others!

There is like so many various and specialized forms of motherly protection in the animal kingdom—and of course some can't even be called "motherly" to say the least when the mothers of some species eat their own young—from species to species when it comes to comparing mammals, birds, reptiles, fish, insects, arachnids, etc, etc., etc, But in general, greater degrees of motherly protection is observed in the mammals and birds classes? And thinking about all combinations of names/faces of "God" among the animal kingdom, it makes everything even more complicated to think about, to say the least, and my head is spinning.

One last thought and I will stop here and go to bed since this post has now veered off the subject of just cats and dogs: so I guess if the aforementioned concept above about spirit attachments influencing our cats and dogs is close to being true, keeping up our spiritual hygiene for the sake of our pets, and not just ourselves, is important to? I recall this sessions when thinking about our pets picking up attachments and they might influence their behavior in relation to us and vice versa:

July 14, 1996
Frank, Laura, V, MM

Q: (L) Now, I am curious about the doggie image that was on the aura photo that MM took?

A: In these times, 2nd density creatures will collect more and more attachments.

Q: (L) Are these attachments like other entities?

A: Yes, and others.

Q: (L) When they are collecting these attachments, are they collecting them from us, as in protecting?

A: No.

Q: (L) Are they being used to collect attachments to be detrimental to us?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) You mean we are gonna have to do depossessions on our dogs, too? (V) Holy Toledo!

A: That won't work.

Q: (L) Why are our animals picking up attachments?

A: Because of vibrational frequency intensifications.

Q: (L) Is there something we could do? I mean, are we supposed to get rid of pets?

A: We would never suggest something as harsh as this. However, beware: 3rd density STS orientation includes the thought of "dominion" over 2nd density, and this is merely a continuation of the energy buildups of the approach of the wave... Some of the lessons are interesting indeed. When you assume that capture and imprisonment of those of lesser capacity than you is for "the good," why should not you expect those of greater capacity than you to assume the same regarding you?!?

So if "that won't work," then maybe our own spiritual hygiene might work for their sake as well since they are maybe picking up attachments that are already connected or being attracted to our 3D Beings' various STS FRV levels? And to protect them, we need to amplify our FRV towards the STO alignment so that through our interjected (meaning "come in between" or "interpose" or "place or insert between one thing and another") lessons with them, they become less influenced by the STS orientation through us that "includes the thought of "dominion" over 2nd density"?

September 20, 1997
Frank, Anna H., Alice, Laura.
[...]
Q: Well then, they are pretty awesome creatures and humans ought not to be hunting them down and killing them!

A: Lesson profiles interject experience.

Q: Who gets the experience interjected, us or them? We must be the ones getting the lesson here...

A: All there is is lessons.

Anyways, FWIW, just some thoughts I've been thinking about in terms of trying to see the ying yang balance of 2D Nature as it is while here in this 3D STS Realm. My problem is that I still see the animal kingdom as predominately alinged with the STS thought center in this 3D STS realm controlled by 4D STS because of our influential "interjection" from above to the below long wave cycle of 2D beings that resulted in 2D beings life cycles becoming short wave cycles. This is when I should be seeing it as a completely a balanced mirrored reflection of 6D Ying Yang symbol in Laura's Tree of Life diagram according to thoughts shared by others, that is, of the seeing 2D in complete balance even while here in 3D STS. I am still struggling and working on it when my mind keeps popping up justifications for my perception! For example, here is another one:

October, 22 1994

Direct channeling with Frank under hypnosis. Present: Laura, Terry, Jan
[...]
Q: (L) Who was in charge of the group?

A: The group.

Q: (L) Does the interaction between the spirit/soul and the body physical produce some by-product that is desirable to other beings?

A: Well, all things have desirable consequences as well as undesirable consequences, but it must also be mentioned here that everything that exists in all realms of the universe can experience existence in one of only two ways. That would be defined as a long wave cycle and a short wave cycle. Going back to your previous question about why humans are "entrapped" in physical existence, which, of course, is voluntary and chosen, this was due to the desire to change from the long wave cycle experience of completely what you would call ethereal or spiritual existence, to the short wave cycle of what you call physical existence. The difference is that a long wave cycle involves only very gradual change in evolution in a cyclical manner. Whereas a short wave cycle involves a duality. And this is the case with souls in physical bodies as is experienced on this earth plane because the soul experiences an ethereal state for half the cycle and a physical state for the other half of the cycle. While these halves are not measured in time the way you measure time, the totality of experience is equal in each half. The necessity to form the short wave cycle was brought about through nature through the natural bounds of the universe when the group mind of souls chose to experience physicality as opposed to a completely ethereal existence.

Q: (L) Does this interaction produce a by-product?

A: It produces equal by-products of a positive and negative nature.

Q: (L) And what are these by-products?

A: Which one first?

Q: (L) Positive.

A: Positive by-product is an increase in relative energy which speeds up the learning process of the soul and all of it's one dimensional and two dimensional interactive partners. In other words, flora and fauna, minerals, etc. All experience growth and movement towards reunion at a faster rate on the cycle through this short wave cycle physical/ethereal transfer. Of a negative nature, it also produces many negative experiences for these very same entities which otherwise would not exist because being of a first level and second level nature, flora and fauna would ordinarily experience a long term or long wave cycle on the physical plane as opposed to a short wave cycle physical and ethereal, as they do now because of their interaction with the human species in its short wave ethereal/physical cycle.

Reading the above in bold, makes me think that when we were our Being and consciousness was in the 3D STO realm in the cosmos before the "fall", nature was not balanced in the same ecosystemic manner as it is here in our current 3D STS realm, that is if I am still not mistaken, which I might very well be with these lines of thinking! So moving on until I am convinced of the errs in my thinking hopefully, I am thinking that our ecosystem is currently balanced towards the service to self types of 2D manifested flora and fauna, and yet our current realms STS cosmisc "address" which is a combination of a 4D & 3D & 2D & 1D realm branching towards entropy under the shadow of the STS thought center, has an oppositely "mirrored" STO realm that is combination of a 4D & 3D & 2D & 1D realm branching under the light of the STO thought center towards creation; so, in the the whole picture, there are potentially infinite branches within the light or the dark thought centers, in complete balance within the Divine Cosmos or say Prime Creator, since light cannot exist without darkness and vice versa.

So there, I am done for sure this time. I have written down my thoughts to the best of my current ability. Please help me if you can, so I can see the completely balanced ying yang manifestations of 2D fauna and floura in this ray of existence that is by default heading towards non-existence while we are here in 3D STS cosmic "address" using our limited 3D STS perceptions. I want to know "God" as it IS, and if I am supposed to be studying nature and it the names/faces of 'God" and not seeing that they are already perfectly balanced and within a "ray/stream" that is already a reflection of the "center" or the "one true dimension" as the C's mentioned in the transcripts, that is the center of the Cosmic Tree of Life, and I still can't see it because I am still blind, then I am in big trouble. Please if you can, give me a clue or something so I may be able to change my thought patterns towards a more objective perception. Thank you for reading.

Merci Saman, pour ces belles vidéos qui touchent mon coeur...
La traduction n'étant pas parfaite, je ne comprends ce que vous voulez dire...
J'adore mes petits mais aussi mes plantes et mes cristaux sans parler de ceux de Cassiopéens et de Laura...
Je mes sens si proche d'eux et en parfaite harmonie avec eux...

Thank you Saman, for these beautiful videos that touch my heart...
The translation is not perfect, I don't understand what you mean...
I love my little ones but also my plants and my crystals, not to mention those of Cassiopeans and Laura...
I feel so close and in perfect harmony with them...

Je viens de relire la traduction de votre texte, je ne sais pas si je vais répondre à vos questions mais ce que je sais c'est que j'aime profondément mes petits, les plantes et les cristaux, la terre, les oiseaux, je me sens bien avec eux et je n'ai jamais ressenti de mal en leur présence, je suis toujours attirée par eux, le vent, le soleil, les nuages, la pluie pour moi tout a la même valeur, tout autour de moi est le visage de DIEU, tout autant dans mes prières, mes pensées, mes méditations... Il est vrai que je vis seule et recluse, c'est sans doute plus facile pour moi qui ne côtoie pas d'autres humains sauf les membres du forum chaque jour...

I have just reread the translation of your text, I don't know if I will answer your questions but what I do know is that I deeply love my little ones, the plants and crystals, the earth, the birds, I feel good with them and I have never felt bad in their presence, I am always attracted to them, the wind, the sun, the clouds, the rain for me everything has the same value, everything around me is the face of GOD, just as much in my prayers, my thoughts, my meditations ... It is true that I live alone and secluded, it is undoubtedly easier for me who does not mix with other humans except the members of the forum every day...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Thanks for the interesting post, Saman.

It sounds like we sort of took 1D and 2D "along for the ride" when we decided to go to a short wave cycle.

It makes sense that we should have good psychic hygiene so that our 2D friends don't get any attachments. I mean, if 2.5D / OPs can be manipulated at will, then it would seem that 2D can be even more easily.

I don't really understand the last part of your post, but what came to mind was something mentioned in one of the recent reading workshops, that 2D is just what it is and only until 3D where it can make a choice to polarize to STS or STO.

Je viens de relire la traduction de votre texte, je ne sais pas si je vais répondre à vos questions mais ce que je sais c'est que j'aime profondément mes petits, les plantes et les cristaux, la terre, les oiseaux, je me sens bien avec eux et je n'ai jamais ressenti de mal en leur présence, je suis toujours attirée par eux, le vent, le soleil, les nuages, la pluie pour moi tout a la même valeur, tout autour de moi est le visage de DIEU, tout autant dans mes prières, mes pensées, mes méditations... Il est vrai que je vis seule et recluse, c'est sans doute plus facile pour moi qui ne côtoie pas d'autres humains sauf les membres du forum chaque jour...

I have just reread the translation of your text, I don't know if I will answer your questions but what I do know is that I deeply love my little ones, the plants and crystals, the earth, the birds, I feel good with them and I have never felt bad in their presence, I am always attracted to them, the wind, the sun, the clouds, the rain for me everything has the same value, everything around me is the face of GOD, just as much in my prayers, my thoughts, my meditations ... It is true that I live alone and secluded, it is undoubtedly easier for me who does not mix with other humans except the members of the forum every day...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Sorry Perlou. I've just looked over the last part of my post and I see errors in writing that would make what I am trying to say even more confusing on top of having to translate it in your case. I had run out of energy by then and went to bed. Just to clarify how I feel about "God", it is not that I am emotionally judging the Prime Creator into how it is supposed to be or how it should be fixed, and it is not a matter of intellectually perceiving STS as being an "evil" that needs to be "crusaded" or puffed out of existence. That would be violation of Free Will towards half of the Prime Creator's creation!

My problem is something other than that, and sometimes, just as I look out the window and see the sunshine, I briefly get a glimpse, perhaps a sort of "taste", of what the perfect 2D balance of STO and STS thought centers is within the reflected animal kingdom of our reality, but then comes all the aforementioned justifications and it disappears from my perception again and I am left wondering what is my problem!

Thanks for the interesting post, Saman.

It sounds like we sort of took 1D and 2D "along for the ride" when we decided to go to a short wave cycle.

It makes sense that we should have good psychic hygiene so that our 2D friends don't get any attachments. I mean, if 2.5D / OPs can be manipulated at will, then it would seem that 2D can be even more easily.

I don't really understand the last part of your post, but what came to mind was something mentioned in one of the recent reading workshops, that 2D is just what it is and only until 3D where it can make a choice to polarize to STS or STO.
Yes, actually I brought up these ideas in the reading workshop for chapter 26 a few weeks ago, and after some feedback, part of me realized that apparently based on the feedback by many other faces of "God", I was the one that didn't see the perfect balance of our 2D reality as explained by Laura in the Wave series, and that I was the one who most probably had a perceptual problem in seeing this essential piece of objective reality. :-(

It is a ongoing "battle" within me to be not get self absorbed into my own imaginative interpretations of the aforementioned C's quotations above in regards to how a 2D animal kingdom or circle of life might be manifested in a reality aligned with the STO thought center, etc., etc. and I think it is one "battle" that perhaps I simply cannot win while "here", and instead I have to learn to simply let go and wait and see, that is maybe see potentially in the "future", or so I think.

Back
Top Bottom