ARE YOU FREE ?

j0da

Jedi Council Member
Hi, a friend of mine posted this on his newslog (http://www.newciv.org/nl/newslog.php/_v308/) and I think it's worth publishing it here. Although it's written from american point of view, I'm sure anybody can see how it relates to their own situation in any country. Differences between various regions of Matrix are minor in most cases.

ARE YOU FREE ?

OR "A SLAVE" OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT ?

WHEN : Your Earnings are stolen by a "legalized" fraud called income taxes to support the plush tax-consuming life-style of parasitic Career Politicians and many other "Royal Rulers" around the world? And,

WHEN : You cannot enjoy "Free" enterprise without getting an SSN ID Number (like a branded cow) from Your public-servants...so they can snoop into Your private life ?

WHEN : business taxes are pyramided unseen in the prices of all American products, Grossly Inflating their cost which, forced most of our basic industries out of our country (to be competitive); taking Millions of our WEALTH PRODUCING JOBS with them? And,

WHEN : " Churches are now incorporated subsidiaries of government, so members can worship "legally"? And,

WHEN : You must "pay" your public-servants for the "legal" permission to get married, even though marriage is a Religious Sacrament? And,

WHEN : Folks must read non-mainstream publications to see THE TRUTH, because the national news NET-work reveals only what the "Political Masters" allows "their tax-slaves" to see or hear as "the news"? And,

WHEN : Your public servants have covertly taken THE TITLE to your car and given you a certificate of title that shows you no-longer own it!? And,

WHEN : The word crime has been perverted by your public-servants to mean "any offense" against the government (which is an imaginary entity, and they falsely-claim a crime needs NO REAL VICTIM!?

WHEN : Your children are "indoctrinated" in government schools into falsely-believing Their Rights are given to them by public servants in Congress, instead of the Almighty Creator of All Nature? And,

WHEN : The federal government pretends to be waging a "War On Drugs" as an excuse to totally deprive all of US Americans of Our God-given Birth -Rights to Live Liberty and Pursuit of Happiness? And,

WHEN : It's been made "legal" to murder Millions of unborn babies, GENOCIDE against Americans) by deceptively calling aborticide abortion? And,

WHEN : ALL "dollars" are temporarily-loaned into circulation by banks at compounding-interest because WE Americans no-longer Own Any Money? And,

WHEN : You are compelled to "pay" Your debts with notices-of debt called credit and dollar-Bills? And,

WHEN : You have been shackled with imposed debt because Your Labor and everything You and Your children will ever have is mortgaged to (foreign-bankers who Own all Class A stock of the Federal Reserve Banks? due to Congress ignoring Its Constitutional Duty of issuing Our Nation in a debt-free Money-Supply?

WHEN : Your public-servants have concocted millions of Liberty oppressing laws, making it impossible for anyone to avoid violating some of them, and risk of being labeled a criminal, unjustly fined put in prison? And,

WHEN : Public-servant judges unlawfully-guide the decisions of Citizen Jurors by lying, telling them they must vote to enforce and alleged law as he gives it (even though it's in violation of Our Constitution)? And,

WHEN : The flag of Our Nation has been replaced in all court rooms and public buildings with a deceptive "look a like" but with a gold fringe which indicates we are now under unannounced Martial Law!? And,

WHEN : Tax collectors, bureaucrats, career-politicians and their laws & courts are more of a threat to Your Life, Liberty, and Property, than are common criminals

ARE YOU FREE...or "JUST A SLAVE" ???

OUTLAWS LEGAL SERVICE
http://www.outlawslegal.com/
Well, what can I say? The fragment of Rage Against The Machine lyrics fits here like a glove:

Hey yo, and dick with this...uggh!
Word is born
Fight the war, fu*k the norm
Now I got no patience
So sick of complacence
With the d the e the f the I the a the n the c the e
Mind of a revolutionary
So clear the lane
The finger to the land of the chains
What? the land of the free?
Whoever told you that is your enemy?

Now something must be done
About vengeance, a badge and a gun
’cause I’ll rip the mike, rip the stage, rip the system
I was born to rage against ’em

Now action must be taken
We don’t need the key
We’ll break in

I’ve got no patience now
So sick of complacence now
I’ve got no patience now
So sick of complacence now
Sick of sick of sick of sick of you
Time has come to pay...
Know your enemy!

Come on!
Yes I know my enemies
They’re the teachers who taught me to fight me
Compromise, conformity, assimilation, submission
Ignorance, hypocrisy, brutality, the elite
All of which are american dreams

I think we are free in the context that if we learn enough, even in the conditions you have described, which are completely true, one can achieve a totally-free life, that's the life I'm preparing for: water-purification, gas masks and plenty of filters for them, a weapon of some kind, preferably a gun, etc, etc, etc. Not the most fun thing to picture, crawling through a "28 days later" landscape, armed and on full alert, but I'm in America, this is our cold reality. When the market collapses, everyone's gonna' be at each others throats, and that's not even counting the local police, national gaurd and military. The podcast "Surviving the Economic Crash" said it all. Prepare to set yourself free, or prepare to be enslaved, and not in the covert sense that we are now, but quite literally enslaved. Btw, "Know your enemy" is my all-time fav. Rage song, Maynard James Keenan singing the bridge was the icing on the cake. Speaking of Rage, do you ever catch yourself wishing old sages were still around to speak the truth, like Bill Hicks, or Rage before they morphed into Audioslave? *puke*, I find myself thinking of Hicks and Rage quite a bit these days. Peace.

Iain'tgoin'tonocamp! said:
I think we are free in the context that if we learn enough, even in the conditions you have described, which are completely true, one can achieve a totally-free life, that's the life I'm preparing for: water-purification, gas masks and plenty of filters for them, a weapon of some kind, preferably a gun, etc, etc, etc.
How much do you think you are reproducing the system with this mindframe? Dont you think someone who has learned enough has already realized weapons are not the way to go? How does the thought that you are getting ready to kill makes you feel?
I think you are reacting to the situation just like "some" wants you to react.
"Peace".

Well, dissent, rage and anger are much better than apathy and submission, BUT...there are also higher states of being. There is some Zen story I'd like to bring here now:

During a war a group of warriors broke into the Zen monastery. Their leader went straight to the inner sanctuary to make the Zen master bow before him. But contrary to his expectation, the master was sitting calmly like there was nothing spectacular happening, like he didn't notice fighter's furious entry. The leader stepped forward with his sword pointing master's head and screamed with anger:

-Monk! Don't you know that I can cut your head off without blinking an eye !?
-You fool! Don't you know I can have my head cut off without blinking an eye !?!

Recognizing great spiritual strenght and courage in the master's stance warrior fell down to his knees and bowed. He left immediately afterwards, taking his men out of the monastery with him.

So, when we finally know that we aren't free, when all masks and illusions of safety, peace and liberty crumbled down we can act in many ways. When we realize that "outer" freedom is impossible in this world, we can try to reach for it anyway, creating a bloodshed of another revolution, or we can seek "inner" freedom, the one which is truly attainable. Both ways require courage, commitment and effort anyway... And I'm not trying to pose a wise guy... I'm still somewhat "sitting on the fence" here, when moments of rage and fury are intertwined with moments of peace and clarity. I'd like to belive that there is some possibility of gaining both the outer and inner freedom, but it seems in this density that's hardly an option.
I think that earthly 3DS PTB may fear common folks retribution, massive military uprising, but there is something their 4DS lords fear much more - massive spiritual uprising - free, knowledgable and strong spiritual beings.

Cricket said:
How much do you think you are reproducing the system with this mindframe? Dont you think someone who has learned enough has already realized weapons are not the way to go? How does the thought that you are getting ready to kill makes you feel?
I think you are reacting to the situation just like "some" wants you to react.
"Peace".
Cricket, I've got one question for you - "What you gonna do, when they come for you?" I mean, the Zen master may be in position to have his head cut off without blinking an eye, but... to become such a being, one needs his head firmly attached to the rest of the body :D
How can we solve this dillema, when the hypothetical martial law turmoil or civil disorder chaos breaks out and we are faced with some REALLY difficult decisions?

Clarity of Thought and Intense Emotions are probably the most powerful tools we have. The prior is much more difficult to attain then the latter, and the latter can only be brought about by circumstance.

Timing is everything.

jOda said:
Cricket, I've got one question for you - "What you gonna do, when they come for you?" I mean, the Zen master may be in position to have his head cut off without blinking an eye, but... to become such a being, one needs his head firmly attached to the rest of the body
How can we solve this dillema, when the hypothetical martial law turmoil or civil disorder chaos breaks out and we are faced with some REALLY difficult decisions?
It's a difficult question to answer, and I notice one the PTB likes to make people ask themselves. If anyone has noticed we are always on the VERGE of take-over, enslavement, disaster and it seems "someone" or "something" thinks that before this can take place we need to be in a particular fearful and violence-oriented mindset.

So we need to ask ourselves, IMO, what is the freedom the PTB wants to destroy first, before it gets into direct action. Is it the freedom to express soul qualities, to be one's own person standing tall despite of this presentation that the ax is about to fall, rather than taking a defensive stance because we expect it to fall? Does the PTB want our very inner orientation to be on their terms first, before it starts regulating our outer orientation?

"Something" seems to be holding the PTB's hand. Really, a disaster could have been caused a year after 9/11 and the US would have been under martial law already with nobody resisting. I believe the PTB needs psychic assistence to have its way, psychic collaboration by a populous not just ready to defend itself, but willing to turn into a pack of rabid animals in the name of survival. Chaos is what THEY want, and the first step to that chaos is to undermine the inner order of the soul. The PTB knows that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword".

I am not advocating a "turn the other cheek" attitude here. I am supporting the mindframe that Cricket proposes, for it IS about mindframe or rather soul-frame. I believe we need to take a lesson from the PTB that seems to recognize that mind/soul frame DOES MATTER, because whether they attack now or whether they had attacked earlier or later the results are and will be the same. Some will resist and some will not. Apparently, for some reason, they believe the mindframe of people is not conducive for such attack.

Is this because people are willing to fight, or because too many are still free within, where it counts. Going around protesting freely, demanding society works as you want it, confronting powers openly is an outer form of freedom. There is also an inner form of freedom, where you stand tall within without relying on a defensive frame of mind.

The greatest battle IMO now waged is within, to refuse to think and feel as they want you to think and feel, in terms of instinctive survival capacity. Look at all the movies of the "fighting heros". Why are these promoted? Why not promote movies of submission to authority, of the stronger always winning? Look at all the contradictions in society, promoting liberal promiscuity and materialism on the one hand, and religius fanaticism on the other. Threatening people with those "evil immigrants" on the one hand, and threatening to take away their guns on the other. Showing constant violence through the media, and imposing rigid police action on the other hand.

The PTB WANTS people to explode in violence. They constantly promote that if the lights go out in a city for a few hours everyone will start killing each other. I remember a black-out in New York city in the 60's where the only tangible result was that a large number of women got pregnant! Now its raping, looting and killing. We are being intimidated and conditioned toward violence. Thus, the true fighter will FIRST fight where attack is most prominent, not where the enemy projects it will be. And right now the battle is for our hearts and minds.

If those fall, no matter how much blood we shed afterwards, we will have already lost.

I see the problem similar to homeopathic vs. allopathic medicine. We all know natural remedies work, but who dares depend fully on them? THAT takes faith and courage, and one cannot really demand that of others, yet if you say that allopathic medicine must ALWAYS have the final say, it will always rule.

Similarly we know that the way of intelligent peace and freedom of soul is the RIGHT way, and many believe that following this way will reinforce probabilities that favour freedom. Yet who dares rely on this when the shadow of external violence looms?

Hence, most of us will compromise, pursuing inner truth, but keeping a gun handy. Yet, we must not forget that by expecting violence to come and focusing upon it we deny the space for our inner truth to expand. I think that is precisely what the PTB wants before it makes its move, otherwise it will have to deal with truly free individuals, free regardless of whatever force it tries to impose, because they are free within.

Maybe some may consider this an unrealistic attitude. We have but to look at the past, however, and see how much blood was spilt through violent reaction, and how much blood was spilt through NO reaction. Blood is what these vampires feed upon, and the extremes of complacency and aggression promote it. There is a middle way, so to speak, to be aware of the problem but not consumed by it. The inner state DOES make a difference, and the PTB know this. And if inner truths have no outer effect, than what good are they? If anyone believes, IMO, that the bottom line is "might makes right", the PTB doesn't need concentration camps, for we are already locked in.

Cyre2067 said:
/agree

EQ does it again!

:-)
Indeed! Thanks Eso for your insightful comment. It disentangled quite a Gordian Knot for me. Thank You very much, mate!

J0da said:
Cricket, I've got one question for you - "What you gonna do, when they come for you?"
Iain'tgoin'tonocamp! has not got the oportunity to come again and, although EsoQuest has made the point with his usual clarity and contundence, I want to attempt an answer to J0da because I see a problem of great magnitude and trascendence on the problematic discussed.
To answer the question I was addressed, I would need to know who are you making a reference to, j0da, when you say "they"?
And to answer the question, if "they" come for me with the intention or drive or impulse of to kill me, they WILL kill me, no matter the arsenal I might have for such a case.
A Grasshoper asked once to his Master: What to do against a unstoppable attack, master?
Master said: In such a circumstance, against a unstoppable attack which you canot win... you loose.
From the context of your exposition, and from the context of the problematic I can see behind, I think when you say "they" you are making a reference to the other citizens of the place where you live: "when the hypothetical martial law turmoil or civil disorder chaos breaks out and we are faced with some REALLY difficult decisions?".
Correct me if I am wrong but I think you see this, the civil disorder chaos provoked by the hipothetycal martial law, as THE potential enemy to fear. The citizens. That mass histeria breaking loose.
That is, you your self.
So you see this scenary on your mind: Gangs of brutalized citizens roaming the city at night, raping women, killing all eachothers, stealing supplyes (Iain'tgoin'tonocamp! is getting ready for that eventuality), cars crashing against busses and people, gunshots here and there, screams all over, fire on the stores, guys running away from a SONY dealer with TV sets on their hands (you see them as blacks?), and all this apocaliptic vison à la Alex Jones (It is HAPPENING now folks! It is HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!!!).
So, when "they" come for you, you will be save because you have a gun at your reach. Or you will have at least a chance to survive because you might manage to kill them all before they kill you. Right?
There is more fuel to this intoxicated mindframe: You DO have the sacrosaint right to defend your self and your family, and to own at least one gun to achieve such a right. And some make of that a shotgun, which is more effective and more, well, "bloody".
There is much more fuel to this radioactive mindframe: Bear in mind that EVERYBODY ELSE has a gun! And EVERYBODY ELSE is ready to kill you, given the appropiate circumstances!
This is the problem I see behind: The Rifle Association. Are they not the ones promoting and defending this right of to have a gun to, so they say, "self defence" -oh, and hunting (immigrants?)?
Iain'tgoin'tonocamp! and j0da: Please understand I am not talking agains you, my fellow forumatas, as some Magus has elocuently put it.
I am talking against, and I invite you to join, a particular mindframe of the most awful and malevolent characteristics wich has such a succes you guys have surrender your perspectives to it, like oh so many others!
That is the problem, not you Iain'tgoin'tonocamp!, not you j0da. Oky?
j0da, this is what is lacking on the article you quoted as opening to this discussion: Are you free, when you have a gun in your house?
j0da said:
So, when we finally know that we aren't free, when all masks and illusions of safety, peace and liberty crumbled down we can act in many ways. When we realize that "outer" freedom is impossible in this world, we can try to reach for it anyway, creating a bloodshed of another revolution, or we can seek "inner" freedom, the one which is truly attainable.
j0da, when you know you are not free, when all masks and illusions crumble down, when you realize that "outer freedom" is impossible... you had by then open your eyes! When you realize of all this things, it is precisely then when you become awake and you become free. This moment, when you realize of all this things, IS NOT the moment where you can try to reach it (freedom) by "creating a bloodshed of another revolution". When you have realized of all this things, you, precisely, realize all about "inner freedom" because you realize, precisely as you say, that it is the only one which is trully attainable.
It is a LYE both, that you can defend your self from "they" with a gun, and that by using this right, you are defending your freedom.
It is a disgusting, miserable LYE.
This train of thought is exactly the same avenue of that other, propagandized by the Control System, sating that Peace is a bussiness: On that idea, I will keep you under the aim of my gun, so you stay on your side and think it twice before trying to attack me, because, so one thinks, I will shot first and ask latter (Cold War).
Rotten root of the Control System. This is the core of the fear among society: To arm the civilians. To that end, a whole philosophy is delivered and, as a desert, many examples of this proposition are flying away in every town, every city and every corner of the Empire.
Fear.
And they give you a gun to fight it!
EsoQuest said:
Chaos is what THEY want, and the first step to that chaos is to undermine the inner order of the soul.
V for Vendetta. I loved the film too. It sais: "Ideas are bulletproof". There is NO freedom that you have not fight for. But the fight is not with guns.
This is a War. This is a Spiritual War.
Make no mistake (I am talking to all those who consider this regulation, to have a gun, as a "right" and as a way of a solution to anything): The fight is Spiritual. But you need a spirit to recognize it.
What would I do if "they" come for me? Well, who are "they"?
WHO are "they"?!? Who are we talking about here?!?
- The Lizzies? Well I think you are aware that bullets are not very efficient against them. Right?
- The Army or Police or FBI or CIA? Well, I would suggest in such a case not to put any resistance, and surrender your gun. Curiously, that way is how you have more chances to survive, since Army men and Police and FBI and CIA are well trained to deal with crazy people aiming guns at them.
- Thiefs? If they want to rob you, or kill you, they will get at you, belive me.
- Any given idiot who thinks youre trying to kill him/her? The odds are against you, besides the possible motives this person might have to think you are trying to kill him/her.
- A pack of histerized, brutalized, intoxicated citizens who have the idea that by killing you they will survive the blackout? They will tear you appart, and take your gun(s) to go to the next door.
Are you free... by sustaining this idea, that a gun is a guarantee to your rights and the avenue to your freedom?
For you USA citizens, it has been IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of this lunatic Rifle Association. Because its presence and permanence is comming from the PTB, because...
EsoQuest said:
The PTB WANTS people to explode in violence.
And violence, is the state of the soul for the slaves.
j0da said:
I think that earthly 3DS PTB may fear common folks retribution, massive military uprising, but there is something their 4DS lords fear much more - massive spiritual uprising - free, knowledgable and strong spiritual beings.
This is mistaken impression. The PTB DO NOT fear common folks to rise, neither against the same PTB, nor against eachothers. This is what they want you to think and feel. They feel better having you worried about your comrade, stopping any possible massive spiritual uprising, or more correctly, as you said it alright, "free, knowledgable and strong spiritual beings", because I think a massive spiritual uprising is not possible even if the condittions are there. And it is not possible because of the nature of this realm, and one of the strategies to guarantee the absence of free, knowledgable and strong spiritual beings, is by giving them guns to defend their selfs against "they".
Eso Quest said:
If anyone believes, IMO, that the bottom line is "might makes right", the PTB doesn't need concentration camps, for we are already locked in.
Casiopaea.org is, I think, a spiritual front of humanity. Yes. Exactly as it sounds and precisely what it means. NO WHERE ELSE a full uncovering of lyes without compromises takes place. NO WHERE ELSE the real core of the Empire is uncovered with such a courage and desittion.
The compromise. The call. The "prize". The true freedom. The true "personal realization". The authentic liberation... And the authentic war... is spiritual.
Guns are against those who use them.
Dont you agree, this Rifle Association, and all it means, should dissapear?
Would you go to the nearest Army instalation or Police station, to surrender your gun?
Peace allows enlightment, progress, advancement, opportunity to study, to enjoy your life, to breath, to be a free, knowledgable and strong spiritual being.
Those with the Rifle Association philosophy on their minds, are but Soldiers of the Control System.
Do you agree?

I am in complete agreement with you cricket. I don't like guns, I never have, never will. But at this moment, I feel they're necessary. Guns ultimately represent a mindset of fear that has gripped our existence for thousands of years. The N.R.A is nothing more than a right-wing organization created solely to build support for the republican party by exploiting the fear of not being able to protect yourself as well as the psychopathic apparatus that controls the world. I am not aligned with the "I-luv-gawd-n'-america-n'-beer-n'-the--flicking-'-constitution!!!" types. I can see past that to a world that no longer has any use for guns and, in my opinion, were not far from it (December 21st, 2012 anyone?). But here's the thing, I want to MAKE it to 2012, and some may disagree with this, but you'll need a gun and a strong stomach if you want to get there. If you don't have one, then please explain to me how you will manage to convince the jarhead with an AR-15 pointed in your face to put down his weapon, disobey a direct order that will get his ass thrown in the brig and join you in the drum circle. If you have an idea as to how one can pull that off without a firearm, I would love to know. I don't plan on owning a weapon and living within that mindset for the rest of my life, I plan on having one for as long as I need. Where will you get your food when gas is 20.00 a gallon and supply lines dry up, leaving the shelves at your grocery store empty? What will you do when they break down your door and begin telling you what to do? Will you calmly reason with them? A-HA-HA-HA! Right! Bottom line, I think the thing we all can see is that the mindset and the power structure that it controls is beginning to crumble before our eyes, but it isn't going without a fight. I know your not worried Cricket, and neither am I, but when the shit hits the fan, I'll have your back, and we'll make it through these six or seven years of hell and emerge into an era none of us could of possibly imagined. Peace.

-So I say, "Will ya' marry me?" And she says, "No, but that's a real nice ski-mask!". -Lloyd Christmas

Well you dont sound in "complete agreement" and the way you manage to disengage your self from the "I-luv-gawd-n'-america-n'-beer-n'-the--flicking-'-constitution!!!", is very interesting.
But anyway you do not have to agree and you are not the only one going on terminator mode on hearing such a sugestions like the ones I have expressed.
I am not a gun lover. Actually I hate guns. And well, I guess the space for discussion on thsi matter has become rather narrow: I dont see what else to say of any value for your optics.
Good luck on 2012.

Cricket, give me a break. It's real simple actually, guns suck, but bad guys have guns, if you do not have a gun to DEFEND YOURSELF, notice how I said DEFEND... Not attack, or offend, but defend, you will be at the mercy of those who have them, and we are entering a time of mercilessness, whether you love it or hate it, doesn't matter. I am not a violent man, I realize like you do that we have to evolve spiritually if we're to get past violence, fear, guilt and all that comes with it, but I cannot reach that point without certain tools, given the reality of our society at this point. Sooooo, that's why I said I had your back, because playing the pacifist is real easy right now when the threat isn't right in your face, but when it is, and you have no other option than to do as the PTB say, such as: "Get your dissedent ass in the trailer, we'll be tagging you with a chip to control your ability to spiritually evolve once we get you and your ilk to the camp." I think then you might re-think your position on having a gun simply as a means to DEFEND yourself, as well as a tool to procure food when there aren't 18-wheelers trucking it to your local grocer. Hate me, think a fool of me, that's fine, maybe my gun will be useless just like you say, but remember this, I am making a concentrated effort to prepare myself both physically and spiritually for the near future and I plan to at least attempt to protect those who won't have any means to do so when it occurs. Sorry. :(

-You pontificate while I prepare and even after your ridicule I still don't mind to share.-

It's a tough issue, one where fear runs rampant because survival is being threatened and violence is posed as inevitable one way or another. You all probably will agree that the have or have not gun issue is one where the PTB like to throw a lot of oil in the fire. I think the PTB do this to make us feel UNSAFE. Another understatement, actually.

When the wimp gets sand thrown in his face by the bully, at some point he works out and is not a wimp anymore. He can become a bully himself, he can scowl at all other bullies around him or attack them or he can continue with whatever he was doing when he was still a wimp. The only HEALTHY attitude in my view is the last. Mainly the wimp works out and becomes strong to feel SAFE so he can go about his business. He will take care not to flex his muscles, not to provoke anyone, not to call violence on his head because he knows that if it comes he has a chance.

Ok enough of the wimp analogy. I think there are many people out there with guns who should not have them (another understatement), and these are otherwise average people. And we read every day how some of these average folks fly off the handle and start using their guns. And the media is flipping out portions of the population (immigrants vs. legals for example) to prod them to use those guns. And the PTB would like nothing better than to broadcast that hoards of people were "put down" because they "resisted" weapons that make most guns look like pea shooters or less.

That said, I also heard the view on SOTT that every situation is unique and should be assessed individually, and that one needs to be careful when making generalizations regarding good and evil. I believe people on this forum overall are thoughtful and mature, and not the types who will allow fear and rage to overcome their reason at the drop of a hat, as we observe in so many others. I am not generalizing this, but limiting my argument for people who understand the importance of inner development so that ANYTHING they do will be from that perspective.

When you approach reality from within, you do not easily buy into the stories presented from without. And if you need to feel more secure to dampen that fear that is flooding us all then having a gun and being prepared is not necessarily a sign that violence is forthcoming, provided the priority is to continue developing within and being objective without. Having a gun, or whatever else might help dampen the fear and then locking it up with everything else away from its being a day to day presence in life IMO is not harmful.

What is harmful is depending on that gun psychologically more than one's own sense of what is real besides the Matrix. If that gun becomes a focus then it is not just a support, but a dependency and becomes part of who we are, and a strong link to the Matrix. Then the Matrix zeros in on us through that link.

Objectively speaking, there are not enough 18-wheelers to round up EVERYONE in any short amount of time. The PTB made a mistake with the chip propaganda. Crying out "666!" and "Beast!" on the fundamentalist side and "Chips!" on the other side the two streams of propaganda inadvertantly merged and now people globally run away screaming at the very THOUGHT of implants. Even if they try to force people and set out to lock up a certain number, the rest will scatter and without workers their social machine will collapse. It is often forgotten just how much THEY depend on their slaves.

Their problem IMO, regardless of all the fear tactics, is to set themselves in power without the social machine collapsing. That is why they propose controlled crisis so the masses will CALL for order WILLINGLY (as we can see presented in the Protocols of the Pathocrats).

The last thing they want is for people to keep their cool and be strong. If one needs a gun and preparations to quiet that last nagging voice of fear so they can get on with the REAL work of strengthening the inner being, which is what counts, then I see no problem with it as long as one maintains mature priorities.

And I feel that worrying about what the other person is doing is natural to a degree, but counterproductive. Those who do not feel the need for guns or preparations can be examples that the way of consitently applied peace is not the way of the weak, but of the strong, and that strength can inspire others and lend itself to them far more than admonitions and open distress, which is after all a projection of one's own fear, the very fear with which we are conditioned by the PTB "masters".

Again, the whole point of inner development is that the outer world IS affected by it. THAT is what the PTB does NOT want us to realize, because a frightened person with weapons is still a frightened person, and an angry person without weapons is still a source that radiates energies of violence. Strength comes from within and empathy is at the root of that strength so we keep our focus that this is psychic warfare first and foremost, and do not fall prey to divide and conquer tactics. This is what I think.

Iain'tgoin'tonocamp! said:
But here's the thing, I want to MAKE it to 2012, and some may disagree with this, but you'll need a gun and a strong stomach if you want to get there. If you don't have one, then please explain to me how you will manage to convince the jarhead with an AR-15 pointed in your face to put down his weapon, disobey a direct order that will get his ass thrown in the brig and join you in the drum circle. If you have an idea as to how one can pull that off without a firearm, I would love to know.
There is an issue discussed by Castaneda in one of his books where, Don Juan is teaching him that man bases his actions on two important factors, his 'reason', and his 'will'.

We all want to make it another day... but with what intentions? What are your intentions in wanting to make it to 2012? And how many people do you intend to "defend" your self against to get to that date? If you "defend" your self from an entire army, and thus kill, an entire army, is that going to justify your 'reason' in your mind that you only did it to "defend" your self? How long will you deny that your thought of "defending" your self with a weapon comes from 'reason', and not 'will.'

"You will do, what you will do" is what the C's say. And what you will do will just be another lesson. But imo you sound as though you are someone who is filled with fear, and fear is an emotion that clouds 'will'.

Personally I have often thought about 2012, and how I hope I could live to see the day, but then, why does it really matter? There is a passage from Gurdijeff where he talks about, as long as you live 'today' to the fullest, at the end of the day you are ready to 'die' because you have fully 'lived' that day. Then you can 'die' any day without regret, knowing that you have fully 'lived' that day. So if you 'fully live' today, tomorrow, and everyday will it really matter if you 'die' tomorrow or 2012?

I think one of the reasons the PTB is trying to put so much fear into people to try and make them resolve to violence is because if people discover that this is as EQ puts it a "psychic warfare" and that they really DO have a fighting chance if they would only apply them selves to The Work, and making decisions with the 'will', than this war would be over before it even started. But it's not like that here folks! We are brain-washed to the bone from child-hood, and it is up to us to wake up, and 'see' that as Mahatma Gandhi so eloquently put it, "an eye for an eye, will make the whole world blind."

Just some thoughts,
Nina

Back
Top Bottom