Astral City (Nasso Lar) a good description of the 5th density ?

I really like that movie and watched it two times before re-watching it on Sunday evening as well, after seeing this thread. It always touches me very deeply and with every time I discover things that went unnoticed before.

The following stands out to me:

That everyone has something to give and can find ways to serve others, the power of prayers and that help is truly available when someone asks, and the reality of the inner struggles in overcoming self-importance, anger, other impeding attitudes, 3D-attachments and entanglements. And how souls are helping each other to progress even by planning their future lives in 3D together.

As for the books, I also read one from Chico Xavier a few years ago - it is called Sex and Destiny, and it was a very intense read about the karmic entanglements of the protagonists via romantic relations, their selfishness in that respect and the (karmic) consequences that came from it. The process covered several of the protagonists' incarnations in 3D as well as their experiences as discarnates in 5D in a time span of about 150 years. Like Aiming said, it was like a very deep-going romance novel touching on levels not really immediately processable on a conscious level.

Like with the movie Astral City, one would be able to catch and process more on re-reading it after some time has passed.

Last edited:
Another though that came to mind: I think if one seeks to understand the statement of the C's that it's not about "where" you are but who you are and what you see the movie elucidates that very well (as do the afterlife accounts in general).

Thanks @logos5x5 for recommending the movie a couple weeks ago to watch. Amazing movie. I think the author did a great job in displaying the power of forgiveness from emotional attachments. The purgatory scene was very eye catching and well conceptualized: no one can be helped until you ask for it. The director’s way of personifying an STO society was awesome. Definitely a top movie to re-watch when needing to self reflect.

As for the books, I also read one from Chico Xavier a few years ago - it is called Sex and Destiny, and it was a very intense read about the karmic entanglements of the protagonists via romantic relations, their selfishness in that respect and the (karmic) consequences that came from it. The process covered several of the protagonists' incarnations in 3D as well as their experiences as discarnates in 5D in a time span of about 150 years. Like Aiming said, it was like a very deep-going romance novel touching on levels not really immediately processable on a conscious level.
I too got the book and started reading as it looks cover a so-called non-spiritual subject. It doesn't look like as a easy read as of now.

The Astral City was mentioned to me by other forum members and I liked it so much I downloaded an MP4 version in Portuguese with English subtitles. It made a similar impression on me as @Steph_rivers mentioned as an example of what an STO afterlife might be or for that matter current life. The idea of networking seemed to be the normal process with feedback and helping one another heal from emotional traumas of their past lives.

I don't know if I will have any opportunity to share it with family or friends but I think it was very well done. The subtitles make it difficult to absorb all the nuances and details so it is worth watching more than once.

While it is available here is the version I saved that has multiple language subtitles:

Recently I was able to see this movie, I loved it and it moved me a lot, I can even say that it left me in a state of peace that I haven't experienced for a long time.

I already knew about Chico Xavier and his incredible story of channeling writings, but to see a film so well done has been a pleasant surprise.

I plan to show it to my mother, who lost my father and brother 37 years ago and who to this day lives with grief, she has always said that she dreams of them often and would love to know that they are well and that when the time comes what she wants most is to hug them again.

Very good movie , thanks for the recommendation.:-)

Finished watching the movie yesterday.

Some interesting concepts and connections stand out.

Forget the surroundings maybe with except of the comparison of dark, nasty, slimy purgatory and airy, light healthy city.

Suicides go to purgatory. OK that is probably belief of wast majority following Western religion. The interesting part came when the "suicide" concept got extended to also include slow killing yourself with wrong food (the main character - doctor`s case) and purgatory ensued. Which would lead to inevitable conclusion that we all go there, no exceptions. Or perhaps those who change their diets and their views/thinking experience the "purgatory" here in their current life and skip this part later on? Hmmmm.

Another shock came when the character of a girl Heloisa seemed to skip the purgatory bit and came straight to the astral city, however kept dwelling on the past unable to cut the strings and start new chapter of her life which costed her dearly in the end.

Continuous learning was nicely captured as well as STO path IMO.

Overall very nice movie. Thanks a lot @Steph_rivers for recommending.

I watched a subbed version of this movie a couple of weeks ago and enjoyed it for many of the reasons already mentioned. It really gave me the impression that someone took G Vale Owen's Life Beyond the Veil and decided to make it into a movie. FOTCM appropriate lighthearted entertainment.

I watched the movie, honestly I was not impressed, I think that after everything, both personal experiences and studies, something is wrong?

Why?

This movie Astral City is made for beginners, first grade if we will... That movie is in independence day level to give some information about the subject...

The film is religious with elements of reality, the consciousness of the subject is mixed with intentions and feelings.

5 density of existence, um, in the film everything is confused and sterile, there are no real feelings and everything is somehow uniformed.

Now, there is no tunnel of light and going to the light, for the soul to be waited on by loved ones and relatives, the point is to reach the 5th density of existence and someone will wait for you as you step towards it. If you're a Christian, Jesus is waiting for you, if you're a Muslim, Muhammad, if you're a Hindu, one of the thousand deities they believe in, and so on...

The architecture of the 5 density of existence depends on the respective consciousness that enters it. He goes to the group soul of his consciousness, to the souls he knew, the architecture adapts, if it comes from the Middle Ages, so does its environment, if it is from the 19th century, it also adapts. His very consciousness shapes the 5 densitometer or the 5 density adapts to him, because otherwise it would be a total shock!
For example, as a Serb, after the physical body, I go to level 5 of the density of existence where my ancestors are, where they are Serbs and not Bushmen, Indians and god forbid wrestlers! The architecture is then customized for me or I made it myself in 5 densities of existence!

The astral world has a different configuration than the 3d ops world where I am right now.
1. Gravity exists and acts totally differently on astral bodies, you can fly, jump, move from place to place and so on...
2. Telepathy, thoughts shape the current environment, you communicate with your thoughts, everything is exposed and everything is known.
3. Time does not exist but exists depending on consciousness and contemplation for future or past lessons to be learned.

In Catholic Christianity, we have that the soul must go through purgatory, in Orthodox Christianity we have over 20 customs, in the Tibetan book of the dead, various bardos and miracles. In other religions and beliefs as well, one must cross a certain threshold of one's own consciousness in order to enter another world and dimension of existence.

The astral is fluid, the astral is a light that is shaped by thoughts, longing, desires, expectations, hopes, choosing between good and evil. The architecture is stunning as the soul itself is stunning and aware and aware and full of knowledge. So AWARENESS!

The divine mind is Us and of course our worlds will be as we are inclined with all our desires, possibilities and plans....

Srbski
Pogledao sam film, iskreno nisam se nešto oduševio, mislim da posle svega, i ličnih doživljaja i izučavanja nešto tu nije u redu?

Zašto?

Ovaj film Astral City je napravljen za početnike, za prvi razred ako ćemo tako... Taj film je u nivou dana nezavisnosti kako bi dali neke informacije o temi...

Film je religiozni sa elementima stvarnosti, pomešana je svest dotičnog sa namerama i osećanjima.

5 gustoća postojanja, hm, u filmu je sve zbrkano i sterilno, nema pravih osećanja i sve je nekako uniformisano.

Sad, nema tunela svetlosti i odlaska ka svetlu, da dušu sačekaju najbliži i rodbina, poenta je da se dođe do 5 gustoće postojanja i neko te sačeka dok korakneš ka tamo. Ako si hrišćanin čeka te Isus, ako si musliman Muhamed, ako si hinduista već neko od hiljadu božanstava u koje oni veruju, i tako dalje...

Arhitektura 5 gustoće postojanja zavisi od dotične svesti koja u nju ulazi. Ide ka grupnoj duši svoje svesti, ka dušama koje je znao, arhitetura se prilagođava, ako dolazi iz srednjeg veka tako mu je i okruženje, ako je iz 19 veka isto se prilagođava. Njegova sama svest oblikuje 5 denzitetr ili se 5 denzitet njemu prilagođava, jer u suprotnom bi bio totalni šok!
Na primer ja kao Srbin posle fizičkog tela idem u nivo 5 gustoće postojanja gde su moji preci, gde su Srbi a ne Bušmani, Indijanci i ne dao bog hrvati! Arhitektura je onda prilagođena meni ili sam je sam napravio u 5 gustoći postojanja!

Astralni svet ima drugačiju konfiguraciju od 3d ops sveta gde sam trenutno sada.
1. Gravitacija postoji i totalno drugačije deluje na astralna tela, možeš da letiš, da skačeš, da se premeštaš sa mesta na mesto i tako dalje...
2. Telepatija, misli oblikuju trenutno okruženje, mislima komuniciraš, sve je razotkriveno i sve se zna.
3. Vreme ne postoji ali i postoji zavisno od svesti i kontemplacije za buduće ili prošle lekcije koje treba da se nauče.

U katoličkom hrišćanstvu imamo da duša mora da prođe čistilište, u pravolavnom hrišćanstvu imamo preko 20 mitarstava, u tibetanskoj knjizi mrtvih razne bardoe i čuda jedna. U ostalim religijama i verovanjima isto tako, mora da se prođe određeni prag sopstvene svesti da bi se ušlo u neki drugi svet i dimenziju postojanja.

Astral je fluidan, astral je svetlo koje se oblikuje mislima, čežnjom, željama, iščekivanjima, nadama, biranjem dobra i zla. Arhitektura je zapanjujuća kako je i sama duša zapanjujuća i svesna i spoznata i puna znanja. Dakle SVEST!

Božanski um smo Mi i naravno naši svetovi će biti kako smo i mi nastrojeni sa svim našim željama, mogućnostima i planovima....

This movie Astral City is made for beginners, first grade if we will... That movie is in independence day level to give some information about the subject...
Well, it is a movie after all, so they have constraints as to how much information they can convey in 1.5 hours and do it in a way that keeps the audience interested and engaged. What you're speaking of would be more of a documentary of what the after life would be like.

I watched this last night and thought it was lovely.. The thing that stood out to me the most was, the actors' faces. There were many times in the movie when the different actors said SO much with just a tiny facial expression, or a look in their eyes.. it felt very warm and full of positive emotions, even though it was quite simple.... For example, when the 5D minister guy comes to take the main character out of purgatory, and some other sufferers there are wailing, "why won't you take us too?".. he approaches them and holds out his hand, as if to say "yes, come with me and leave this place!" but they all shrink back, afraid of the light...then he just looks so sad, before turning away. At other times, people have SUCH a look of joy in their eyes when they see another person learning and progressing.

Last edited:
I watched the movie with sid - enjoyed it.

I also bought the books on Kindle and read them. As someone else mentioned above, you have to get past the Christian gloss, but overall I found it fascinating. I found most interesting the mechanics of karma and how this pans out over many subsequent incarnations. And also how negative and positive entities try to ’steer’ us into a direction commensurate with their orientation.

Reading the books had a quite interesting effect - I suddenly remembered situations in the long-gone past where I had acted maliciously or unthoughtful and had hurt others, things that I had not thought about for decades. Quite the ride …

I watched the movie, honestly I was not impressed, I think that after everything, both personal experiences and studies, something is wrong?

Why?

The film is religious with elements of reality, the consciousness of the subject is mixed with intentions and feelings.

5 density of existence, um, in the film everything is confused and sterile, there are no real feelings and everything is somehow uniformed.

Now, there is no tunnel of light and going to the light, for the soul to be waited on by loved ones and relatives, the point is to reach the 5th density of existence and someone will wait for you as you step towards it. If you're a Christian, Jesus is waiting for you, if you're a Muslim, Muhammad, if you're a Hindu, one of the thousand deities they believe in, and so on...

The architecture of the 5 density of existence depends on the respective consciousness that enters it. He goes to the group soul of his consciousness, to the souls he knew, the architecture adapts, if it comes from the Middle Ages, so does its environment, if it is from the 19th century, it also adapts. His very consciousness shapes the 5 densitometer or the 5 density adapts to him, because otherwise it would be a total shock!
For example, as a Serb, after the physical body, I go to level 5 of the density of existence where my ancestors are, where they are Serbs and not Bushmen, Indians and god forbid wrestlers! The architecture is then customized for me or I made it myself in 5 densities of existence!

The astral world has a different configuration than the 3d ops world where I am right now.
1. Gravity exists and acts totally differently on astral bodies, you can fly, jump, move from place to place and so on...
2. Telepathy, thoughts shape the current environment, you communicate with your thoughts, everything is exposed and everything is known.
3. Time does not exist but exists depending on consciousness and contemplation for future or past lessons to be learned.

In Catholic Christianity, we have that the soul must go through purgatory, in Orthodox Christianity we have over 20 customs, in the Tibetan book of the dead, various bardos and miracles. In other religions and beliefs as well, one must cross a certain threshold of one's own consciousness in order to enter another world and dimension of existence.

The astral is fluid, the astral is a light that is shaped by thoughts, longing, desires, expectations, hopes, choosing between good and evil. The architecture is stunning as the soul itself is stunning and aware and aware and full of knowledge. So AWARENESS!

The divine mind is Us and of course our worlds will be as we are inclined with all our desires, possibilities and plans....

Srbski
Pogledao sam film, iskreno nisam se nešto oduševio, mislim da posle svega, i ličnih doživljaja i izučavanja nešto tu nije u redu?

Zašto?

Ovaj film Astral City je napravljen za početnike, za prvi razred ako ćemo tako... Taj film je u nivou dana nezavisnosti kako bi dali neke informacije o temi...

Film je religiozni sa elementima stvarnosti, pomešana je svest dotičnog sa namerama i osećanjima.

5 gustoća postojanja, hm, u filmu je sve zbrkano i sterilno, nema pravih osećanja i sve je nekako uniformisano.

Sad, nema tunela svetlosti i odlaska ka svetlu, da dušu sačekaju najbliži i rodbina, poenta je da se dođe do 5 gustoće postojanja i neko te sačeka dok korakneš ka tamo. Ako si hrišćanin čeka te Isus, ako si musliman Muhamed, ako si hinduista već neko od hiljadu božanstava u koje oni veruju, i tako dalje...

Arhitektura 5 gustoće postojanja zavisi od dotične svesti koja u nju ulazi. Ide ka grupnoj duši svoje svesti, ka dušama koje je znao, arhitetura se prilagođava, ako dolazi iz srednjeg veka tako mu je i okruženje, ako je iz 19 veka isto se prilagođava. Njegova sama svest oblikuje 5 denzitetr ili se 5 denzitet njemu prilagođava, jer u suprotnom bi bio totalni šok!
Na primer ja kao Srbin posle fizičkog tela idem u nivo 5 gustoće postojanja gde su moji preci, gde su Srbi a ne Bušmani, Indijanci i ne dao bog hrvati! Arhitektura je onda prilagođena meni ili sam je sam napravio u 5 gustoći postojanja!

Astralni svet ima drugačiju konfiguraciju od 3d ops sveta gde sam trenutno sada.
1. Gravitacija postoji i totalno drugačije deluje na astralna tela, možeš da letiš, da skačeš, da se premeštaš sa mesta na mesto i tako dalje...
2. Telepatija, misli oblikuju trenutno okruženje, mislima komuniciraš, sve je razotkriveno i sve se zna.
3. Vreme ne postoji ali i postoji zavisno od svesti i kontemplacije za buduće ili prošle lekcije koje treba da se nauče.

U katoličkom hrišćanstvu imamo da duša mora da prođe čistilište, u pravolavnom hrišćanstvu imamo preko 20 mitarstava, u tibetanskoj knjizi mrtvih razne bardoe i čuda jedna. U ostalim religijama i verovanjima isto tako, mora da se prođe određeni prag sopstvene svesti da bi se ušlo u neki drugi svet i dimenziju postojanja.

Astral je fluidan, astral je svetlo koje se oblikuje mislima, čežnjom, željama, iščekivanjima, nadama, biranjem dobra i zla. Arhitektura je zapanjujuća kako je i sama duša zapanjujuća i svesna i spoznata i puna znanja. Dakle SVEST!

Božanski um smo Mi i naravno naši svetovi će biti kako smo i mi nastrojeni sa svim našim željama, mogućnostima i planovima....
Did you read the book? Yes they 'construct' what they expect. Yes they go where they best 'fit'. The film is the insight of just one - the author. Similarly the C's have just told us that there are those that understand about 4th Density, but there are also those that know nothing, nor find anything about it yet, as they are not 'ready'.
I think the author was aware that this is 'entry level' awareness so he is practising external consideration too.
Spiritism aimed at the consolation task. For the scientific and clarification task, Waldo Vierra branched out to address this as best he could and covered the scientific study of Consciousness.
Also we must remember that Spiritism is 150 years old and has not been 'officially' updated yet, whereas the C's give us up to date informaton.
IMO that which leads us, and encourages us to STO works, whatever way we find it, is positive. We all found the forum through different paths after all :-)

Wow.

1 thanks for the recommendation! I enjoyed it a lot and that is saying something since I am NOT a “movie person” in general.

2 it was like putting Catholicism Buddhism and New Age in a blender and making a smoothie.

3 I think it’s a mistake to nit pick the details if it doesn’t match your own personal cosmology. The broad idea that gets reinforced is that there is important stuff going on behind the scenes that we can’t see and are unaware of and we are trying to learn.

So I found it uplifting since it gave a wink and a nod to all the stuff we suspect is true.

My only beef is that the CGI and effects were pretty lame (budgetary constraints?) and it had a Hallmark vibe to it but, so what?

I think this is a case where the big ideas are what counts and don’t sweat the small details if it doesn’t measure up to your own Private Idaho.

Back
Top Bottom