Atreides and "The List"

Re: Re: Session 12 December 2010

SolarMother said:
SeekinTruth said:
jen1221 said:
Did Atreides get released from the hospital? Hoping to hear some good news today!!

Yeah, I keep checking this thread to see if there are any updates on his health. I'm worried but keeping "my fingers crossed." Hoping to hear some good news too.

Me too...waiting to hear! :whistle: :flowers:

Yes, he came home late on Friday after recovering from the anaesthesia and procedure. The doc says that he found nothing bad (other than the inflammation which is clearing up now after two weeks of double duty antibiotics), so we just have to take it step by step. It does seem that the big problem was carbs and veggies. He's eating nothing but meat right now and so far, so good. He is tired still - it's been a terrible ordeal - but with some good rest in the dark, some high quality protein, he'll be fine soon!

Laura said:
SolarMother said:
SeekinTruth said:
jen1221 said:
Did Atreides get released from the hospital? Hoping to hear some good news today!!

Yeah, I keep checking this thread to see if there are any updates on his health. I'm worried but keeping "my fingers crossed." Hoping to hear some good news too.

Me too...waiting to hear! :whistle: :flowers:

Yes, he came home late on Friday after recovering from the anaesthesia and procedure. The doc says that he found nothing bad (other than the inflammation which is clearing up now after two weeks of double duty antibiotics), so we just have to take it step by step. It does seem that the big problem was carbs and veggies. He's eating nothing but meat right now and so far, so good. He is tired still - it's been a terrible ordeal - but with some good rest in the dark, some high quality protein, he'll be fine soon!

Thanks, Laura: Great to hear he's home and doing better.

Mac

I'm happy to hear Atreides is home & on the mend! Whenever my thoughts turned to him being in hospital, I only allowed myself to visualize that he was home & happy, with full energy. This is indeed good news! Thanks for the update :flowers:

That's great to hear that he is doing better! :)

Thanks for the update!

laura
Yes, he came home late on Friday after recovering from the anaesthesia and procedure. The doc says that he found nothing bad (othe He is tired still - it's been a terrible ordeal - but with some good rest in the dark, some high quality protein, he'll be fine soon!

Thank you for the update, Laura. Very relieved to hear that Atreides' ordeal is over and that he is on the mend with nothing bad found in the medical test.
Best wishes for a speedy recovery with lots of rest and good food, Atreides!
And lots of deep, restful sleep in the dark for all at the chateau!
:zzz:

Thanks for the update Laura, glad the worst seems to be over. And for Atreides a :hug:

Thanks for the update about the situation, Laura. Good to know, that things eventually are becoming better for all of you with Atreides on the road to recovery! Much of strenght and

:hug:

So good to hear that nothing bad was found and that Atreides is back home again. My best wishes for your further recovery, Atreides! :flowers:

He's eating nothing but meat right now and so far, so good. He is tired still - it's been a terrible ordeal - but with some good rest in the dark, some high quality protein, he'll be fine soon!

Yay! :thup:

Glad Atreides is home again! Thank you for the update, Laura; may you all get some well-deserved rest. :)

Lilou said:
I'm happy to hear Atreides is home & on the mend! Whenever my thoughts turned to him being in hospital, I only allowed myself to visualize that he was home & happy, with full energy. This is indeed good news! Thanks for the update :flowers:

Same here. Just home, healthy and happy, however it might happen. (V moment there :) ) He couldn't be in a better place. Give him a big :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom