Atreides and "The List"

Re: Re: Session 12 December 2010

I generally don't write about attacks that we are dealing with until the situation stabilizes - unless I need help, of course. It's best to not advertise when you are weak... the predators flock in and we didn't need that. Some of the mods were informed, in case we needed back-up, but that was it. It will be a couple weeks before Atriedes is up and running again, for now, it is bed rest and medication and trying to re-feed so that nothing gets upset again.

Gandalf said:
Laura said:
We brought him home this afternoon. He had a bit of applesauce, his first food in 6 days. He came within an inch of losing his colon or his life.

Gees, even during that time of the year, you do not have peace for a little while. Always under attacks.

Hoping that Atreides will get better soon. He is quite a Warrior. :hug:

Take care and get well Atreides. We are with you. :hug2:

I second this. Glad he's back home. :hug: all around for you all, and especially for Atreides... :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Laura said:
I generally don't write about attacks that we are dealing with until the situation stabilizes - unless I need help, of course. It's best to not advertise when you are weak... the predators flock in and we didn't need that. Some of the mods were informed, in case we needed back-up, but that was it. It will be a couple weeks before Atriedes is up and running again, for now, it is bed rest and medication and trying to re-feed so that nothing gets upset again.

What's with Ailèn is she ok?

The C's said this:
Q: (L) We have all been pretty sick recently, including Ailén and Atreides who are going through something. What we would like to know is: what is the cause of this sickness and is theirs related, or something different?

A: Related to similar cause.

Q: (L) And what is that cause?

A: Amplification of infective agent brought courtesy of Paleofest attendee.

Q: (L) When you say it was brought by an attendee; was it just a normal flu or was it given to them for the specific purpose of bringing it to us?

A: Yes. ............

Q: (REL) What would they gain by making us sick?

A: That should be obvious: hoping for a “hit”.

Q: (REL) So, it was a pretty powerful bug if they were hoping for a hit. That means that we actually are stronger than we used to be.

A: Yes.

they say: for Ailèn it is the similar cause and it was for a specific purpose for hoping for a "hit"

it is /was a attack against the group in the castle?!
so you all should be very careful!

Nienna Eluch said:
Gandalf said:
Laura said:
We brought him home this afternoon. He had a bit of applesauce, his first food in 6 days. He came within an inch of losing his colon or his life.

Gees, even during that time of the year, you do not have peace for a little while. Always under attacks.

Hoping that Atreides will get better soon. He is quite a Warrior. :hug:

Take care and get well Atreides. We are with you. :hug2:

I second this. Glad he's back home. :hug: all around for you all, and especially for Atreides... :hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Third this. All of us are with you Atreides, and sending healing thoughts your way. Take care and :hug:

Geeez I had no idea! I can't even imagine what that must be like for y'all. Wishin Atriedes and Ailen a speedy recovery and good vibes for all at the chateau.

:hug: :hug2:

Pashalis said:
What's with Ailèn is she ok?

Yes, I'm doing much better, thanks. Still taking vit.C, with a sluggish tummy and a bit tired, but the pain is all gone. I had some tests done too, and the only thing a bit high were the white blood cells, so I must be at the end of this bug, thankfully.

Now we just hope that Atreides gets better and better every day. It could have been worse! We were REALLY worried...

ALL of you, please detox if you haven't started yet. It can save your life, really. If your bodies are not prepared, a bug like this one could really take your life. So please, everybody, be careful.

Always expect attacks and modes of the same. STS
forces are ruthless, have no conscience nor respect.

I am sending my prayers to the DCM for the protection
and restoration of health to Atreides and Ailèn.

Please get well soon!

Puck said:
Geeez I had no idea! I can't even imagine what that must be like for y'all. Wishin Atriedes and Ailen a speedy recovery and good vibes for all at the chateau.

:hug: :hug2:

Hears to a quick recovery Atriedes. Being that sick is just aweful, so sorry to hear this. And I second the good vibes and more hugs for all at the chateau.

Thank DCM that Atreides is having all you folks around to care for him! I'm wishing him and also Ailen all the best for their recovery! Take care of yourselves! :hug:

Laura said:
:O
My thought go to Atriedes, :hug:. Hop he will be on the forum asap ! Nice to have good news from you Ailén, :hug: too :).

But I don't understand something, would it not have been possible for you to open the channel and ask about this dire situation ? From the exterior you seem to do it so easily.

Big hug to Atreides. :hug: Wish him speedy recovery and to feel better soon. To him and to you all, lot of love and good thoughts. :hug2:

Nienna Eluch said:
... Glad he's back home. :hug: all around for you all, and especially for Atreides... :hug2:

My thoughts as well, wishing both Atreides and Ailen a speedy recovery. And, thank you Laura for the update on the situation, and for averting the 'projected hit'.

Wow--a very frightening incident. Best wishes for a full recovery Atriedes, and hoping that the rest of you remain well.
Take care EVERYONE.
shellycheval

Back
Top Bottom