Atreides and "The List"

Re: Re: Session 12 December 2010

Laura said:
Yes, he came home late on Friday after recovering from the anaesthesia and procedure. The doc says that he found nothing bad (other than the inflammation which is clearing up now after two weeks of double duty antibiotics), so we just have to take it step by step. It does seem that the big problem was carbs and veggies. He's eating nothing but meat right now and so far, so good. He is tired still - it's been a terrible ordeal - but with some good rest in the dark, some high quality protein, he'll be fine soon!

Thanks a bunch for an update. This is great news and I hope he will take it easy and get better. My best wishes for his recovery.

:flowers:

I'm so glad to hear that Atriedes is home from hospital, and doing well. What a relief it must be for you all, not to mention for you, Laura. :hug: for all of you, and a really :hug: for Atriedes with all best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Phew! What a relief! That's indeed great news. Thanks for the update, Laura. Wishing Atreides, and EVERYONE, a quick, complete recovery and rest and restoration.

That is good to hear Laura, glad Atreides is getting better now. Wishing him a speedy recovery. :hug: :flowers:

I'm very happy to hear that Atreides is back home and recovering! :wizard:

I wish him a speedy full recovery and wish you Laura, and all the crew some good mental/emotional rest from all this craziness. :flowers:

:hug: to you all!

Deedlet said:
I'm very happy to hear that Atreides is back home and recovering! :wizard:

I wish him a speedy full recovery and wish you Laura, and all the crew some good mental/emotional rest from all this craziness. :flowers:

:hug: to you all!

My sentiments as well. Glad you are home and on the mend.

Laura said:
He is tired still - it's been a terrible ordeal - but with some good rest in the dark, some high quality protein, he'll be fine soon!

This is Great news! With some valuable lessons learnt along the way, too :) Glad to hear you're on the mend, Atreides :thup:

Château Crew 1, Paleobug 0 :cool2:

EDIT: You guys are in my prayers tonight along with my EE session. I can't imagine what this was like for you (and still is). All the best :hug2:

One good thing that happened is that when we told our EE students about the bug, and how the diet and EE had helped so much, they got even more motivated! They all started talking about buying gluten-free foods in bulk together, and doing EE more often at home to release their pain, etc. They also got interested in the high doses of vit.C. Some of them are doing the diet, but some where still a bit skeptical about it. Not anymore! They are all looking forward to the cooking lessons we are starting in February.

So hopefully, our experience with the Paleobug will help others too. :D

Ailén said:
One good thing that happened is that when we told our EE students about the bug, and how the diet and EE had helped so much, they got even more motivated! They all started talking about buying gluten-free foods in bulk together, and doing EE more often at home to release their pain, etc. They also got interested in the high doses of vit.C. Some of them are doing the diet, but some where still a bit skeptical about it. Not anymore! They are all looking forward to the cooking lessons we are starting in February.

That's amazing!!! :lol: :D :)

Ailén said:

Both very good news about Atreides and cooking!! Huhu!! :D

Wooooo Hooooo! So glad to hear Atreides is home now and doing well!!!! :clap: :clap:

Back
Top Bottom