Atreides and "The List"

Re: Re: Session 12 December 2010

Ailén said:
One good thing that happened is that when we told our EE students about the bug, and how the diet and EE had helped so much, they got even more motivated! They all started talking about buying gluten-free foods in bulk together, and doing EE more often at home to release their pain, etc. They also got interested in the high doses of vit.C. Some of them are doing the diet, but some where still a bit skeptical about it. Not anymore! They are all looking forward to the cooking lessons we are starting in February.

So hopefully, our experience with the Paleobug will help others too. :D

Yes, that's a really outcome -- way to squeeze the lemons into lemonade :) Glad to hear that Atreides is doing better and that the tests didn't uncover anything terrible!

Laura said:
jen1221 said:
Did Atreides get released from the hospital? Hoping to hear some good news today!!
Yes, he came home late on Friday after recovering from the anaesthesia and procedure. The doc says that he found nothing bad (other than the inflammation which is clearing up now after two weeks of double duty antibiotics), so we just have to take it step by step.

Whew, that's a great relief! Good to hear the news.

I'm very glad to read that Atreides is better now. :) :headbanger:

Ailén said:
One good thing that happened is that when we told our EE students about the bug, and how the diet and EE had helped so much, they got even more motivated! They all started talking about buying gluten-free foods in bulk together, and doing EE more often at home to release their pain, etc. They also got interested in the high doses of vit.C. Some of them are doing the diet, but some where still a bit skeptical about it. Not anymore! They are all looking forward to the cooking lessons we are starting in February.

So hopefully, our experience with the Paleobug will help others too. :D

Great news! :D And the cooking lessons is an awesome idea!!

Good to know he is back on board, and that the experience motivated more people to make positive changes... talk about backfire for the masterminds behind the attack!

Glad to hear Atreides is home and doing well. :flowers:

Iron said:
Good to know he is back on board, and that the experience motivated more people to make positive changes... talk about backfire for the masterminds behind the attack!

Yeah it was nice to turn it into a reason to eat healthily and do EE too!

A: Yes. Possible Supernova. Will stupendously improve reception of our messages.

Q: (L) Why is that? Cosmic waves?

A: Will affect your DNA as well as the DNA of those that are ready.

Q: (L) We’re assuming that this is a positive affect?

A: Yes! Refer to transcripts.

This is been on my mind for some time. It is about those scanners that we may have to go trough every day in a near future. I read some where that they do not detect explosive but very good at taking picture of our body and detecting anomaly. The path down is certainly inciting to go trough the scanners the next time but why do they want to bombard us with these ray or what is it that they expect to see, other than nonexistent explosive or the one planted on patsies. If, cosmic wave are to effect our DNA, we can expect some physical change to happen. What if they know about this, what if what they are implementing this apparatus to detect in the near future individual who are affected by these change or affecting in this way our DNA to block these change to start. It's all about controlling the human population, controlling it potential, which is for me is their greatest fear.

I know it is far fetched but, I think that the scanner have a more sinister purpose than instigating fear and control. I wouldn't be surprise if the majority of the people accept the propaganda behind it so, who are the real target.

I have been away and I have only now caught up with this thread.
I wish you a very fast recovery at home Atreides and a new strengthening of mind and body.
Thank you Laura and the chateau crew for the session . As always there is so much to think about.
Divine Cosmic Mind be with you all. mantle.

Laurentien said:
This is been on my mind for some time. It is about those scanners that we may have to go trough every day in a near future. I read some where that they do not detect explosive but very good at taking picture of our body and detecting anomaly. The path down is certainly inciting to go trough the scanners the next time but why do they want to bombard us with these ray or what is it that they expect to see, other than nonexistent explosive or the one planted on patsies. If, cosmic wave are to effect our DNA, we can expect some physical change to happen. What if they know about this, what if what they are implementing this apparatus to detect in the near future individual who are affected by these change or affecting in this way our DNA to block these change to start. It's all about controlling the human population, controlling it potential, which is for me is their greatest fear.

I know it is far fetched but, I think that the scanner have a more sinister purpose than instigating fear and control. I wouldn't be surprise if the majority of the people accept the propaganda behind it so, who are the real target.

I would say, better not to worry or get worked up about this, because we don't know, and REALLY concentrate on the present, on what is in front of us. Better to help the network and work on ourselves without expecting anything in return. We don't know IF an HOW those DNA changes will occur, not it's implications.

I would imagine they have better and easier ways to do what you describe. After all, it is only a minority of the human population that travels by plane and go through the scanners.

My 2 cents.

I would imagine they have better and easier ways to do what you describe. After all, it is only a minority of the human population that travels by plane and go through the scanners.

While I agree in general, a thought occurred to me. The few people who travel by air might be all that is needed to spread a virus or other pathogen.

Where I work, one of our greatest concerns are vectors for pathogen transmission from one country to another and, in particular, how we can mitigate against the introduction of pathogens into our country.

When I consider genetically modified food and how we are seeing mutations in human gut bacteria as a result of unstable genetic contributors in the GM food, anything that further messes with the genetics of the hosts or the bacterias they carry to allow for comingling with genes from other organisms could easily become a way to introduce new pathogens across the world.

It only takes one person infected with a genetically modified virus to infect those around them with a bug for which no one has an immunity. Goodness only knows what new species of organism could be waiting to be activated by these newer airport scanners.

This could easily become a vector for a new global pandemic.

We know that weakening the body is a strategy of control. So, this could simply be another way to spread illness and further weaken the human body.

So, while we may take great care in avoiding genetically modified food and airport scanners, we may find it difficult to avoid whatever nasty bug others who are less vigilant might develop.

Having said that, I agree that directing one's energies into spiritual development and mental and physical health should be the individual's focus, since there might be little one could do about such things anyway, aside from further discussion and knowledge sharing.

Gonzo

Gonzo said:

While I agree in general, a thought occurred to me. The few people who travel by air might be all that is needed to spread a virus or other pathogen.

Where I work, one of our greatest concerns are vectors for pathogen transmission from one country to another and, in particular, how we can mitigate against the introduction of pathogens into our country.

When I consider genetically modified food and how we are seeing mutations in human gut bacteria as a result of unstable genetic contributors in the GM food, anything that further messes with the genetics of the hosts or the bacterias they carry to allow for comingling with genes from other organisms could easily become a way to introduce new pathogens across the world.

It only takes one person infected with a genetically modified virus to infect those around them with a bug for which no one has an immunity. Goodness only knows what new species of organism could be waiting to be activated by these newer airport scanners.

This could easily become a vector for a new global pandemic.

We know that weakening the body is a strategy of control. So, this could simply be another way to spread illness and further weaken the human body.

So, while we may take great care in avoiding genetically modified food and airport scanners, we may find it difficult to avoid whatever nasty bug others who are less vigilant might develop.

Having said that, I agree that directing one's energies into spiritual development and mental and physical health should be the individual's focus, since there might be little one could do about such things anyway, aside from further discussion and knowledge sharing.

Gonzo

These thoughts have occurred to me as well. Reminds me of the movie, '12 Monkeys' with Brad Pitt. The PTB like to give us ''little warnings', don't they? :evil:

Gonzo said:

Yeah, that's a different story from the scanners. But just wait till you read the next issue of the Dot Connector! There is more to these viruses. Don't want to spoil the surprise. ;)

Still, all we can do is work on detoxing our bodies, mind and emotions. We are pretty powerless otherwise, I think. And we need everyone on board and contributing so that we can do more.

I am happy to hear that Atreides is home .I know how painful a colon can be so take care Atreides

Thanks for sharing Laura

Sylvie

Back
Top Bottom