Available in print: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

Re: Available on Amazon: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts

Just want to say how great these books are. Last week I finished really the 1996 book. Wow! Some new, and very interesting info added about what was going on during, and between, the sessions! Thanks Laura for putting all of your time and energy into these books! :love:

Data said:
voyageur said:
I ended up ordering from Amazon (not in the U.S.) due to shipping costs near the beginning of July, and they usually immediately send a confirmation of shipping. It was fully listed on their site for ordering. However, this showed up the other day:

Amazon said:
We're still trying to obtain the following item:

Knight-Jadczyk, Laura "The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts 1996"

Still want it? We'll keep on trying.

Just thought I would let you know and may in fact have to change the order.

That's weird because Amazon is producing the books. Could you share the link to the product page that you used?

I thought it was weired, too - here is where that is coming from. https://www.amazon.ca/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1996/dp/0692725733/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470585796&sr=8-1&keywords=Knight-Jadczyk%2C+Laura+%22The+Cassiopaea+Experiment+Transcripts+1996%22

voyageur said:
Data said:
voyageur said:
I ended up ordering from Amazon (not in the U.S.) due to shipping costs near the beginning of July, and they usually immediately send a confirmation of shipping. It was fully listed on their site for ordering. However, this showed up the other day:

Amazon said:

That's weird because Amazon is producing the books. Could you share the link to the product page that you used?

I thought it was weired, too - here is where that is coming from. https://www.amazon.ca/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1996/dp/0692725733/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470585796&sr=8-1&keywords=Knight-Jadczyk%2C+Laura+%22The+Cassiopaea+Experiment+Transcripts+1996%22

Hi Voyageur,

I ordered my book from amazon.ca and I received it 4 or 5 days later.

Gandalf said:
voyageur said:
Data said:
voyageur said:

Amazon said:

Hi Voyageur,

OK, same place, not sure what's happening :huh:

Gandalf said:
Hi Voyageur,

Finally received confirmation - "We now have delivery date(s) for the order you placed".

I hope there was a run on the book being the reason for its long delay - looking forward to reading.

Reading volume 1 1994! Absolutely burning through it, I remember a lot of these sessions quoted in the Wave series. It's making me want to reread the wave books for more connecting of dots! I can't wait to get the next volume, realizing that this one came out in 2015, there are now two more volumes. Laura has been BUSY!
I thank her for all her effort! It has been very interesting to read them in this format, and see all of the work and research that went along with the sessions. Also, interesting to get insight into Laura's thought processes, the learning and growing she went through and has shared with us.

Volume 3 arrived safe and sound and have just started reading - again, thanks for making it available!

As said, just started and read this quote from the January 13th session that caught my attention; and there was an annotation by Laura also about this particular reference:

Laura said:
January 13, 1996

A:...All events leave permanent imprints upon aural energy fields. This explains, for example, some sightings and apparitions. "Ghosts" are sometimes merely spontaneous activations of the aural records of the natural surroundings.

It's really fascinating when one thinks about the "imprints" that are possible, and this reminded me of the similar language of T. C. Lethbridge's discussion on imprints, such as around water or on historical objects - this lasting resonance if you will.

voyageur said:
It's really fascinating when one thinks about the "imprints" that are possible, and this reminded me of the similar language of T. C. Lethbridge's discussion on imprints, such as around water or on historical objects - this lasting resonance if you will.

In the movie Prometheus (2012) you can also see that concept in "action". If we had technology to read such imprints, archeology would have been much more interesting and productive science.

Nienna said:
Just want to say how great these books are. Last week I finished really the 1996 book. Wow! Some new, and very interesting info added about what was going on during, and between, the sessions! Thanks Laura for putting all of your time and energy into these books! :love:

I fully agree with you Nienna. I have recently finished reading the 1996 book and found it absolutely fascinating. A huge thank you to Laura and everyone involved in getting these valuable sessions in print. :flowers:

This excerpt from the latest session was interesting:

Q: (L) I need peace. Okay, there was something else I wanted to ask about real quick... Oh yeah! I've been having these really bizarre experiences when I'm going through the old transcripts. {Preparing annotated versions} All of a sudden, everything becomes really clear. Are the insights that I'm getting as I'm going through these transcripts to annotate them and include all this stuff, are they leading me in the right direction? Is it finally that I'm solving these puzzles that have been hanging over my head for 20 years now?

A: About time!

Q: [laughter] (L) But I wouldn't have been able to solve them then because all the pieces weren't in place yet!

A: Indeed! That is why it is about time!

Q: (L) So it's about time. The right time.

A: Yes

I have had some real insights from reading these annotated transcript books, so perhaps it was the right 'time' to do so. I am eagerly awaiting the 1997 book, which I believe will include Laura meeting Ark for the first time?

The Cs hints regarding this union, the synchronicity and challenges involved, all make it an incredibly romantic love story! :love: (I am an old romantic at heart :) ) Anyway, good luck with this latest book Laura and many thanks again for your amazing efforts, and that of the team around you.

Two days ago I bought the kindle version of the first book with 1994 transcripts and today a started reading it. I feel so excited while reading it. :)

I just finished the first volume from 1994. And i wanted to order volume 2 and 3 but there is not a kindle version of volume 3 available.
I cant order paper version because shipping costs are more than the price of the book , so the final price will be way too much then i can afford.

That is why I am ordering kindle versions, but as I can see there is no such a version for Volume 3 from 1996, or I am missing something

Konstantin said:
I just finished the first volume from 1994. And i wanted to order volume 2 and 3 but there is not a kindle version of volume 3 available.
I cant order paper version because shipping costs are more than the price of the book , so the final price will be way too much then i can afford.

That is why I am ordering kindle versions, but as I can see there is no such a version for Volume 3 from 1996, or I am missing something

No, there is no kindle version of the 3rd volume at the moment. It will come later on, I guess.

Konstantin said:

Konstantin, have you looked at Pilule rouge ? https://en.pilulerouge.com/

For me shipping costs are 5 Euros and I plan to order it from there.

istina said:
Konstantin said:

Konstantin, have you looked at Pilule rouge ? https://en.pilulerouge.com/

For me shipping costs are 5 Euros and I plan to order it from there.

Yes i checked, but i still prefer kindle versions, because of the much lower price. I would like to have those books in a paper format and that would be awesome but for now i can afford only kindle versions and I am ok with that.

Thank you

There will be a Kindle edition for Volume 3 (1996) within the next two months. We usually release Kindle later than the paper version.

Back
Top Bottom