Back Blogging

What information do you base the above statement on?

Regarding other issues, have you seen these?

I personally wouldn't focus so much on racism from white people towards black people, but more on how the term racism is being used by various individuals to divide the people and take over people's minds, so to speak. I would also not forget the actions, or rather lack of, from black politicians who claim to be in favor of blacks, but have done diddly-squat for the black community. Meanwhile, Trump, who is a white man, has been doing more for the black community than Obama.

I agree with c.a. that you have a nice writing style, but I hope you'll consider the above!

Just FYI Candace Owens appears to be an opportunist rather than a genuine conservative.Here's a couple of videos on the topic.
---https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRftGrshfTU ---
and part 2
---

Oxajil

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Just FYI Candace Owens appears to be an opportunist rather than a genuine conservative.Here's a couple of videos on the topic.[/MEDIA]
Hm, I didn't watch that video (it's a bit long!) but I did a search around, and if I understand correctly: Apparently this is about a website of hers 'Social Autopsy' that doxxes people, i.e. if anyone bullies you, tell us who they are. This website was made when she was a lefty. The website has been shut down now. Now, they're saying she's getting money from conservatives for her website (not sure which one? or one that is in the making?) so that she can still go through with this (in a sneaky way). But it's not clear to me which website that is, and her Kickstarter page is down. I'm not sure if this is old news or not, but then I haven't checked all the info and the video. If she's still on this, then yes, it is quite disturbing. The things she has said however about the whole Black Lives Matter movement are still good!

Hm, I didn't watch that video (it's a bit long!) but I did a search around, and if I understand correctly: Apparently this is about a website of hers 'Social Autopsy' that doxxes people, i.e. if anyone bullies you, tell us who they are. This website was made when she was a lefty. The website has been shut down now. Now, they're saying she's getting money from conservatives for her website (not sure which one? or one that is in the making?) so that she can still go through with this (in a sneaky way). But it's not clear to me which website that is, and her Kickstarter page is down. I'm not sure if this is old news or not, but then I haven't checked all the info and the video. If she's still on this, then yes, it is quite disturbing. The things she has said however about the whole Black Lives Matter movement are still good!
The channel from which the video that I posted comes is called Tree of Logic.It's run by a black conservative woman who used to be a cop.She originally outed Candace for having a doxxing site and instead of owning up to it Candace doubled down and said that Richard Spencer and the the rest of the white supremacists are after her and when confronted she simply started berating people and calling Tree a crackhead.
If you want conservative opinions there's better places to get them from than someone who (at least from my POV) is a hack and is only in it for money and fame.Have a look at Tree of Logic's channel and you'll find 3-4 vids detailing the misadventures of Candace more thoroughly and completely than I can here.

While looking for discussions on race and racism the search engine directed me to his thread.

The associate justice to the US Supreme Court Clarence Thomas answers questions on racism.
“I have never understood the notion that we could continue to focus on race to get over race. I’ve never understood that we have to continue to identify as race conscious in order to not be race conscious,” he said.
He then began to talk about his experiences as the only black kid in a seminary in Savannah, Georgia.

thepoliticalinsider.com

While we're at it we might as well be listening to Judge Thomas speaking about Victimhood Culture...

While looking for discussions on race and racism the search engine directed me to his thread.

The associate justice to the US Supreme Court Clarence Thomas answers questions on racism.

thepoliticalinsider.com

While we're at it we might as well be listening to Judge Thomas speaking about Victimhood Culture...

What were you looking to find out about race and racism? Victimhood culture has been one of the most discussed aspect of race and racism on the forum and SOTT in the last year or so. But if you're so interested by Clarence Thomas, you might as well read his book My Grandfather's Son. He talks in more details about his life, his views on race and racism and the Anita Hills scandal.

What were you looking to find out about race and racism? Victimhood culture has been one of the most discussed aspect of race and racism on the forum and SOTT in the last year or so.
I'm sorry that I seem to have barged in on your thread. As I mentioned, I was looking for a spot to share these videos but should have thought twice before choosing the Bloggers blog section.

Clarence Thomas has only been mentioned for his judicial and political role on this forum, so I thought that sharing his opinions on race and racism (which is indeed an often discussed subject here) might be interesting to some people.

I'm sorry that I seem to have barged in on your thread. As I mentioned, I was looking for a spot to share these videos but should have thought twice before choosing the Bloggers blog section.

Clarence Thomas has only been mentioned for his judicial and political role on this forum, so I thought that sharing his opinions on race and racism (which is indeed an often discussed subject here) might be interesting to some people.

Ah no worry, it's not a problem that you posted this there. I asked you this question because I thought that the videos you posted were meant to be a comment about the ongoing discussion on the thread. But don't hesitate to participate on the thread!

Top Bottom