Barbara Camwell

jumpinjack2011 said:
That's a very scary thought!

Yeah it is, and as I said, I have no proof that Andrew Ness is, or is not, involved with EOPC and Barbara's various defamation campaigns. What I do have are multiple examples of Barbara and Andrew Ness apparently sharing a computer and/or email account. Lots of Usenet posts signed

"Barbara Camwell Ness
c/o Andrew Ness 103100.550@compuserve.com"

Barbara having access to a computer used by a "Data Strategist" at a company like Moody's is a VERY scary thing :scared:

http://www.moodys.com/Pages/atc.aspx
"Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit analysis, economic research and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $2 billion in 2010, employs approximately 4,500 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 26 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com."

Well it will be interesting to see if any of Barbara Camwell's victim also had their personal financial information discussed and/or posted and the victims didn't know 'how that happened.' You might ask the most obvious sources to begin with like Kester, Lisa or Stephany.

jumpinjack2011 said:
Well it will be interesting to see if any of Barbara Camwell's victim also had their personal financial information discussed and/or posted and the victims didn't know 'how that happened.' You might ask the most obvious sources to begin with like Kester, Lisa or Stephany.

Yup, that occurred to me too ;)

How many times your credit report is accessed, without credit being extended by the searcher affects your credit score. Accessing someone's credit report without their express permission (application for credit, a lease, etc.) is a crime, so it's a REALLY good idea to keep a close eye on who looks at your report anyway.

Can this story get any more 'made-for-tv-movie-ish': highly disturbed person posing as a women's advocate and poor victim herself is really an attacker of women's websites running a cyberstalking website and whose hubby just happens to work for a credit company.

jumpinjack2011 said:
Can this story get any more 'made-for-tv-movie-ish': highly disturbed person posing as a women's advocate and poor victim herself is really an attacker of women's websites running a cyberstalking website and whose hubby just happens to work for a credit company.

I agree, this is a "Movie of the Week" in the making...and it really does need to happen. What Barbara Camwell and Mary Mcgrannahan are doing to people is CLASSIC cyberstalking, and they need to be exposed.

The whole "lets deny that the subpoena ever existed" story after they posted the subpoena themselves is so unbelievable that people are going to have to see it to believe it.

As was pointed out in another thread, normal people have a VERY difficult time wrapping their minds around this level of blatant deceit. I even look at it an think "They did WHAT?" Really?

I feel like I've entered the Trailer Trash Twilight Zone ...dodododo dodododo :shock:

LOL On Barbara Camwell's Cyberpath blog she had a whole things on why exposure is necessary. Right out of the horse's mouth...so she won't mind when she is exposed with evidence.

jumpinjack2011 said:
LOL On Barbara Camwell's Cyberpath blog she had a whole things on why exposure is necessary. Right out of the horse's mouth...so she won't mind when she is exposed with evidence.

Well it is her choice, she could stop the process by simply stopping the defamation campaign she and Mary started. I wish they would, I have lots of other things I could be doing ....but I seriously doubt they will. We're gonna wind up throwing lawyers at each other, I can just tell.

They don't have lawyers do they? So one side will be throwing lawyers at them. I was seeing on other forums where Barbara has supposedly had legal interactions with about all of the other sites filing this suit and that suit. Has anyone EVER found even one legal document that was truly filed on her behalf or by herself?

She's the smoking wizard of oz head "I am the great and powerful Oz. Do not look behind the curtain." While it only took a tiny dog to pull back the curtain and expose him. "Don't pay attention to the little man behind the curtain."

Look at all my legal-eze, not that none of it has produced one damn paper in all the law suits she has said she had. Her lie is about as big as her ass.

jumpinjack2011 said:
Her lie is about as big as her ass.

While most of your response is accurate, this last is a bit ad hominem, don't you think?

jumpinjack2011 said:
They don't have lawyers do they? So one side will be throwing lawyers at them. I was seeing on other forums where Barbara has supposedly had legal interactions with about all of the other sites filing this suit and that suit. Has anyone EVER found even one legal document that was truly filed on her behalf or by herself?

Not related to defamation, false light, etc. or against any of the principles we know about, I found where a "Barbara Ness" filed lawsuits against Pan American and the Transit Authority that were settled (they look like "slip and fall" type actions?) BUT we can't even be sure those are her because the files don't give a DOB, address, etc. ...and there is another "Barbara Ness' in NY

It's the property files that are VERY interesting. I found where she and Andrew bought a house in Sept 2003, AFTER Barbara claimed she was getting divorced, and Barbara and Andrew Ness got a debt consolidation loan on the same house in Sept 2006, and AGAIN less than a year ago.

_http://a836-acris.nyc.gov/Scripts/DocSearch.dll/PNameResult?page=0

If nothing else, this proves that Barbara and Andrew Ness still have a relationship of some kind. I know for a fact that there's someone still involved in this who has wayyyyyy more computer knowledge than Barbara, and I don't think it's Michelle Comford...at least not anymore?

Of course I've been wrong before, so we shall see.

jumpinjack2011 said:
I apologize for my ad hominem-ness.

It's okay! I know EXACTLY how you feel. It's hard for me to not make numerous comments about Vincent Bridges' hunchbacked-ness and general troll appearance. But he can't help how he looks and somebody else who looks exactly the same could very well be the nicest guy in the world...

Guardian said:
jumpinjack2011 said:

Well it is her choice, she could stop the process by simply stopping the defamation campaign she and Mary started. I wish they would, I have lots of other things I could be doing ....but I seriously doubt they will. We're gonna wind up throwing lawyers at each other, I can just tell.

I'm also wondering if Barbara is skating just to one side of a lawsuit on purpose? That her whole schtick isn't just to distract and drain people of time and money for her own amusement?

Guardian, I'm concerned you're spending too much of your energy on this, and running yourself down. Might be time to step away from the 'puter and catch your breath?

I'm not saying give up, I'm saying pacing yourself might be in order so you don't burn out....and it may be that I'm projecting here, as its been in the 90's where I am and that always makes me a little 'mother hen-ish' with my friends. :-[

Taking a breather can recharge your batteries, and I know your fur kids will love it. ;)

Guardian said:
jumpinjack2011 said:

Not related to defamation, false light, etc. or against any of the principles we know about, I found where a "Barbara Ness" filed lawsuits against Pan American and the Transit Authority that were settled (they look like "slip and fall" type actions?) BUT we can't even be sure those are her because the files don't give a DOB, address, etc. ...and there is another "Barbara Ness' in NY

It's the property files that are VERY interesting. I found where she and Andrew bought a house in Sept 2003, AFTER Barbara claimed she was getting divorced, and Barbara and Andrew Ness got a debt consolidation loan on the same house in Sept 2006, and AGAIN less than a year ago.

_http://a836-acris.nyc.gov/Scripts/DocSearch.dll/PNameResult?page=0

If nothing else, this proves that Barbara and Andrew Ness still have a relationship of some kind. I know for a fact that there's someone still involved in this who has wayyyyyy more computer knowledge than Barbara, and I don't think it's Michelle Comford...at least not anymore?

Of course I've been wrong before, so we shall see.

Hmmm. This just confirms to me that she's got someone who 'handles' her....keeping her just short of real trouble? I've had a number of relatives who were married to people who did that for them...either kept them out of trouble or cleaned up the mess so that trouble didn't result.

Still, I think it would be good if you took a break. :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom