Barbara Camwell

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Briseis said:
True . . . these kinds of lawsuits tend to go nowhere, but at least Barb and Scary Mary can't have their names googled without several pages of negative smear.

Yes, it is a more or less futile proposition in the U.S. However, in Europe, it's a little bit different.

Our current case seems to be winding up and when that is done, we'll be filing suit against the French dude who has been defaming us with the help of all these other folks. What makes it so interesting is that we can include all of them in the suit whether they are French or not because they are defaming us and we are legal residents of France/EU. So, that's what we plan to do. Oh, of course, if we manage to get them condemned in court (which is highly possible because our atty is Thibault de Montbrial (google him)), we won't be able to collect if they don't live in the EU. BUT, none of them will ever be able to enter the EU afterwards because there will be a court judgment waiting to grab them! Well, certainly, if they never plan to travel to the EU, it will mean nothing, but that's okay - at least we'll have it and can publish the judgment.

So, that's the plan. Early next year we'll be getting all the screen shots and details about home addresses, etc, together and I expect that our atty will be able to request that the court send out an order for server records, so we'll see what happens then.
 

Guardian

The Living Force
Briseis said:
True . . . these kinds of lawsuits tend to go nowhere, but at least Barb and Scary Mary can't have their names googled without several pages of negative smear.

Yeah, that's something...and eventually there will be a very public accounting of what Barbara and her lapdogs have been doing to Forum owners and Admins for about a decade now.

I think it would have been better to bring an action against Barbara because things like identity theft and consumer fraud are much easier to prove. Unfortunately I don't think Ms. Kester realized that Mary was just a puppet at the time. Of course now it's rather obvious that Mary is just a tool being used to harass Barbara's enemies, but not so much at the time...hindsight is 20/20.
 

SeekinTruth

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Laura said:
Briseis said:
True . . . these kinds of lawsuits tend to go nowhere, but at least Barb and Scary Mary can't have their names googled without several pages of negative smear.

Yes, it is a more or less futile proposition in the U.S. However, in Europe, it's a little bit different.

Our current case seems to be winding up and when that is done, we'll be filing suit against the French dude who has been defaming us with the help of all these other folks. What makes it so interesting is that we can include all of them in the suit whether they are French or not because they are defaming us and we are legal residents of France/EU. So, that's what we plan to do. Oh, of course, if we manage to get them condemned in court (which is highly possible because our atty is Thibault de Montbrial (google him)), we won't be able to collect if they don't live in the EU. BUT, none of them will ever be able to enter the EU afterwards because there will be a court judgment waiting to grab them! Well, certainly, if they never plan to travel to the EU, it will mean nothing, but that's okay - at least we'll have it and can publish the judgment.

So, that's the plan. Early next year we'll be getting all the screen shots and details about home addresses, etc, together and I expect that our atty will be able to request that the court send out an order for server records, so we'll see what happens then.

I'm hoping for the best outcome for you and the chateau family, Laura. :) Also, if you win the defamation suit, it's one more solid piece of evidence about who is lying to put up against all the unsubstantiated BS spewed by the pathological gang of defamers and cyber stalkers.
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
SeekinTruth said:
I'm hoping for the best outcome for you and the chateau family, Laura. :) Also, if you win the defamation suit, it's one more solid piece of evidence about who is lying to put up against all the unsubstantiated BS spewed by the pathological gang of defamers and cyber stalkers.

Yes, we are looking forward to it. It really has been a piece of luck that this French nutcase went off after us and started reproducing the Vinnie/Jay/gang defamation because it re-started the statute of limitation clock HERE. If, for example, Vinnie hadn't written anything nasty for years, the fact that it was freshly reproduced and redisseminated by "Jean" makes Jean not only sue-able, but also brings the Vinnie gang crap into a new legal milieu making him (and others) sue-able as well. In other words, even though it has been a pain in the backside to get through this nonsense, it's actually a very useful platform for the next level of activity.
 

Guardian

The Living Force
Laura said:
Yes, we are looking forward to it. It really has been a piece of luck that this French nutcase went off after us and started reproducing the Vinnie/Jay/gang defamation because it re-started the statute of limitation clock HERE. If, for example, Vinnie hadn't written anything nasty for years, the fact that it was freshly reproduced and redisseminated by "Jean" makes Jean not only sue-able, but also brings the Vinnie gang crap into a new legal milieu making him (and others) sue-able as well. In other words, even though it has been a pain in the backside to get through this nonsense, it's actually a very useful platform for the next level of activity.

Would this apply to Barbara as well since she's been reprinting their tripe too?
 

sandrabrownma

The Force is Strong With This One
End of the year--tax time! Got a 1099 with Barbara's name on it for her affiliate income from our organization. For someone who is on disability and unable to work, hoping she is claiming all the income from her various sources. Isn't that considered 'working?'
 
sandrabrownma said:
End of the year--tax time! Got a 1099 with Barbara's name on it for her affiliate income from our organization. For someone who is on disability and unable to work, hoping she is claiming all the income from her various sources. Isn't that considered 'working?'

So she was not strictly a volunteer?

I suppose "income" can mean a variety of things if you dictate your own reality (as opposed to subscribing to consensual reality).
 

Guardian

The Living Force
sandrabrownma said:
End of the year--tax time! Got a 1099 with Barbara's name on it for her affiliate income from our organization. For someone who is on disability and unable to work, hoping she is claiming all the income from her various sources. Isn't that considered 'working?'

Yup, and both Mary and Barbara must report ANY "donations" they receive. Even if it's a small amount, they owe "gift taxes" since neither is a 5013c
 

sandrabrownma

The Force is Strong With This One
Yes she volunteered to do my newsletter which she did for over a year but according to Mary she stole my database of email contacts (guess that's in exchange for doing my newsletter). I don't know that that is true.

I have an affiliate program where people earn commissions if they sell our products. They put a link on their site to our site and if someone buys something they earn income. She use to have quite a few affiliates on her Sanctuary site. Not sure anymore. But in her flag waving, pom pom shaking days for 'all-things-our-organization', she promoted us. But she also did flag waving for lots of other orgs too that she later sent Mary and others after. Anyway, got a chuckle today when the accountant sent the 1099s to me for review. Let me guess...she will report it as stalking that a 1099 was mailed to her.
 
Mary's posting on her blogs again, but focusing on Barb Camwell Ness this time. She took Barb's "divorce" document and shredded it reasonably well. She got the main point -- BCN's "blamelessness", and made appropriate links to literature to back up her assertions. I was kinda impressed. Mary did not use profanity or pornographic imagery, and only referred to BCN as a psychopath once or twice.

So, Mary McGrannahan can see actual bullcrap, but can she tell the difference between what is true bull and what she wishes was bull? I think she can. What matters to Mary is the effect of her message, not so much whether her message contains truth.

In tearing up Barb's ridiculous 'legal documents', Mary nails the truth.

I wonder if Barb has been trying to contact her recently. There was almost a week where Mary was silent across the internet. It could have been the Christmas season, but to my knowledge, she doesn't have close family or friends to distract her from the defamation blogs.
 

Guardian

The Living Force
Briseis said:
Mary's posting on her blogs again, but focusing on Barb Camwell Ness this time. She took Barb's "divorce" document and shredded it reasonably well.

Yup, in other words, she posted something else about Barbara that was already posted here. I'm starting to feel like a broken record, but I do not believe Mary and Barbara have had a falling out..it's all a scam to muddy the identity theft waters.

Mary has NEVER posted anything about Barbara we didn't already know. She always posts the info AFTER we do.

As long as she knew Barbara, don't you think she would have already had plenty to post about her if she wanted to? Mary puppet status has not chaged, she's still doing Barbara's dirty work.
 

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
Moderator
FOTCM Member
Guardian said:
Laura said:
Yes, we are looking forward to it. It really has been a piece of luck that this French nutcase went off after us and started reproducing the Vinnie/Jay/gang defamation because it re-started the statute of limitation clock HERE. If, for example, Vinnie hadn't written anything nasty for years, the fact that it was freshly reproduced and redisseminated by "Jean" makes Jean not only sue-able, but also brings the Vinnie gang crap into a new legal milieu making him (and others) sue-able as well. In other words, even though it has been a pain in the backside to get through this nonsense, it's actually a very useful platform for the next level of activity.

Would this apply to Barbara as well since she's been reprinting their tripe too?

Yes. We will be searching the net and finding the names of all the defamers and including them in one suit. Obviously, we don't expect to get anything from any of the foreign ones, but a condemnation will be the platform for the next level suit which I can't discuss at this time. It will, of course, make it impossible for any of the defamers to travel to any European country without risk because if they do not meet the demands of the condemnation, they will be classed as criminals and subject to seizure. It's all theoretical at the moment, but it's gonna get very real next year...
 

Guardian

The Living Force
Laura said:
Yes. We will be searching the net and finding the names of all the defamers and including them in one suit. Obviously, we don't expect to get anything from any of the foreign ones,

Well, you could always sell any judgement you get to a US collection agency? You'd only get a tiny fraction of its worth, but it's the thought that counts. :evil:
 
Top Bottom