(Barbara Marciniak) Pleiadians Planet X, DNA Activation and More 2015.07.02

goyacobol said:
Any thoughts about the robotic behaviors and robots?

Try to seach on youtube "sport mkultra". I don't wanna say that every talented sportsman or sportswoman are robots or mkultra product but we all see a superhuman athletes culture that was created by media.

And this famuse "Disney Geneticists Debut New Child Stars" skit looks like a revelation of the method strategy.

neonix said:
goyacobol said:
Any thoughts about the robotic behaviors and robots?

Try to seach on youtube "sport mkultra". I don't wanna say that every talented sportsman or sportswoman are robots or mkultra product but we all see a superhuman athletes culture that was created by media.

And this famuse "Disney Geneticists Debut New Child Stars" skit looks like a revelation of the method strategy.

Neonix,

If I watched the correct Disney video that was really unsettling. It was done so well that I had to keep reminding myself it was just a skit or parody. There was that nagging sense that it could be real in some universe.

I am thinking a bit more seriously about to spend my energies after the latest conclusions being expressed on the thread that SummerLite started The Truth about Corey Goode.
It seems at least 3 threads that are kind of interweaving in their technology aspects for me and this is one of them.

Here is Laura's remark in that thread which makes me think it applies to other topics that are similar:

Laura said:
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: when you start to look into this stuff, all you will find is LIES and CONFUSION, and it is intended that way. Not only that, but if you look into it very long, if your curiosity engages with it when you do not have sufficient knowledge and being, you invite those energies into your life.

I wrote and published all I'm going to say on the topic because NOTHING can be proven and it is just an endless bait and switch game. We all saw what it did to Dolan and look who he's hanging with now. Sad.

The highest probability is that it is majorly hyperdimensional, our reality is extruded from/embedded in a "higher" reality that is not necessarily favorable to our kind, we may very likely be food. Okay, all that's been said. And it should really, REALLY, give one pause to consider poking around in that black hole. I did, and it nearly killed me. Ya'll have witnessed the kind of attack I've suffered for years. So, if ya'll want to get involved in it, go do it elsewhere.

For possible insight, read session 11 Jan 1997.

The rest of the above thread was really interesting too if you have time to read it.

For now I am trying to determine where my energies would be best applied and that is not proving easy for my "curious" nature.

Back
Top Bottom