(Barbara Marciniak) Pleiadians Planet X, DNA Activation and More 2015.07.02
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fooABsxfXog

Selected, most interesting topics:

31:49 Many artificial intelligence (terminators) are part of the ISIS forces
36:32 The age of distraction
1:11:48 What keeps you dump is foods that clog your body
1:12:22 Vegans and vegetarians are getting very sick now

neonix,

That was an interesting audio. I heard many parallels to the Cs clues in there. Another video that relates to the binary code mentioned are talked about in a talk given by Linda Moulton Howe titled New Linda Moulton Howe Lecture Stunning Alien Binary Code Messages. She doesn't have the whole banana but there is some interesting history of the UFO phenomena up to the present. At least she doesn't see the ETs as saviors coming to rescue us but gives a word of caution similar to Dr. Carla Turner and Dr. David Jacobs.

goyacobol said:
neonix said:

neonix,

That was an interesting audio. I heard many parallels to the Cs clues in there. Another video that relates to the binary code mentioned are talked about in a talk given by Linda Moulton Howe titled New Linda Moulton Howe Lecture Stunning Alien Binary Code Messages. She doesn't have the whole banana but there is some interesting history of the UFO phenomena up to the present. At least she doesn't see the ETs as saviors coming to rescue us but gives a word of caution similar to Dr. Carla Turner and Dr. David Jacobs.

Yes, an interesting audio and inspiring.. Thanks for bringing it up again Goyacobol and posting neonix. I was just reading this thread,
Pizzagate Explodes https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,43204.new/topicseen.html#new and was reminded of something said by Barbara/Pleidians about robots being indistinguishable from real humans that are walking among us. I wondered how this could be thinking of the usual idea of robots being machines of wires, metal and computers . Now, read the description of Organic Portals and wonder if this is what is being described by Marciniak.

So perfect is this reproduction of a whole and normal man that no one who examines him in a clinical setting can point out in scientific or objective terms why, or how, he is not real.
And yet we eventually come to know or feel we know that reality, in the sense of full, healthy experiencing of life, is not here.
Cleckley is describing a person who is able to mimic the human personality, but who leaves the impression that something is not there. They have a personality structure that functions in a manner apparently identical with that of normal, sane functioning and yet when all is said and done, we are dealing here not with a complete man at all but with something that suggests a subtly constructed reflex machine which can mimic the human personality perfectly to the point that no one who examines him in a clinical setting can point out in scientific or objective terms why, or how, he is not real.
https://cassiopaea.org/2012/12/17/organic-portals-part-1/

SummerLite said:
goyacobol said:
neonix said:

neonix,

Yes, an interesting audio and inspiring.. Thanks for bringing it up again Goyacobol and posting neonix. I was just reading this thread,
Pizzagate Explodes https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,43204.new/topicseen.html#new and was reminded of something said by Barbara/Pleidians about robots being indistinguishable from real humans that are walking among us. I wondered how this could be thinking of the usual idea of robots being machines of wires, metal and computers . Now, read the description of Organic Portals and wonder if this is what is being described by Marciniak.

So perfect is this reproduction of a whole and normal man that no one who examines him in a clinical setting can point out in scientific or objective terms why, or how, he is not real.
And yet we eventually come to know or feel we know that reality, in the sense of full, healthy experiencing of life, is not here.
Cleckley is describing a person who is able to mimic the human personality, but who leaves the impression that something is not there. They have a personality structure that functions in a manner apparently identical with that of normal, sane functioning and yet when all is said and done, we are dealing here not with a complete man at all but with something that suggests a subtly constructed reflex machine which can mimic the human personality perfectly to the point that no one who examines him in a clinical setting can point out in scientific or objective terms why, or how, he is not real.

I sat and listened to a few of the Marciniak/Pleiadians channelings after seeing the link posted here. I got the impression that they were robots, like the ones in the Terminator series, and not just unsouled beings, organic portals as described here. Reference was made to how far ahead the actual technology is, compared to what we know of at this point in time. The technology available is thousands of years ahead of what we have conventionally on the planet at this time. An audience question came up, mentioning that a lot of big corporations and banks are incorporating scripted behavior for their employees when dealing with the public. Bank tellers, for instance were to use the same phrases, when dealing with their customers, and answer questions basically from a script. The answer came back, 'Well wouldn't that allow robots to mix in, and to not be detected as easy in these circumstances.' So I think they are talking about real robots, and not necessarily organic portals. Reference was made also that some of the ISIS fighters in the Middle East are robots at this time. Not sure what I make of it, but it is certainly food for thought.

Hello H2O said:
SummerLite said:
goyacobol said:
neonix said:

neonix,

I sat and listened to a few of the Marciniak/Pleiadians channelings after seeing the link posted here. I got the impression that they were robots, like the ones in the Terminator series, and not just unsouled beings, organic portals as described here. Reference was made to how far ahead the actual technology is, compared to what we know of at this point in time. The technology available is thousands of years ahead of what we have conventionally on the planet at this time. An audience question came up, mentioning that a lot of big corporations and banks are incorporating scripted behavior for their employees when dealing with the public. Bank tellers, for instance were to use the same phrases, when dealing with their customers, and answer questions basically from a script. The answer came back, 'Well wouldn't that allow robots to mix in, and to not be detected as easy in these circumstances.' So I think they are talking about real robots, and not necessarily organic portals. Reference was made also that some of the ISIS fighters in the Middle East are robots at this time. Not sure what I make of it, but it is certainly food for thought.

SummerLite and H2O,

I have had similar thoughts about the psychopaths/Organic Portals, ISIS terrorists and NeoNAZI police behavior etc.. It made me think about this strange reference in the following session:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
Q: Okay. Change gears: Why is the rooster, or the crowing of the
rooster, associated with the idea of underground cities, civilizations,
or bases?
A: What causes the rooster to crow?
Q: Light. But, how is light related to an underground city?
A: Tis not just light, but the emergence of light from the depths of
the darkness.
Q: Are there such things as 'DEROS,' as described in this
underground bases book?
A: Detrimental Robots.
Q: Are DEROS part of the underground city/bases scenario?
A: Yup.

These DEROS are Detrimental Robots. Who knows what the Deep State has been working on for years or the civilizations that went underground? No matter how it's done whether it's MK-UTRA mind programing or a combination like the supposed Super Soldier projects it's a nightmare to behold.

"population elimination through chemtrails,"... 17:05

This was obviously not coming from the pleiadians! so take everything with a grain of salt...

jsf said:

This was obviously not coming from the pleiadians! so take everything with a grain of salt...

I agree. Everything has to be filtered and you are alert and on the trail. Just don't "throw the baby out with the bathwater" is my approach. It's not for everyone I suppose. If you noticed I come back to the Cs for comparison and validating and then I do the research again on what the Cs give as clues.

For me it seems useful to see how other groups are processing this reality. No one has the whole banana so to speak. So far I think our forum and Laura's research is by far the most balanced and insightful anywhere on the planet.

Any thoughts about the robotic behaviors and robots?

Great thread, and I have long been interested in this subject.

If I may pipe in with some personnal experience that seems relevant, I will say that some of us have 'people' come into our lives, as if out of nowhere. .People' that seem to want to help us in many ways, and they give us things, they show up when you sort of need them, And they do 'too much' so much that it makes you wonder if they are not listening with hidden microphones, etc. Also, in many cases these people are drab, as if emotionless, totally lacking in creativity, and they may even try and lure you into some weird kinky business, as if you could get rich quick by only breaking the law a little bit! Etc...

Add that up. look around you and you have somewhat of a possible scenario. Remember that nobody is a 'nobody'...Another thing I noticed, is that these 'people' seem to have different health conditions that may come from bad engineering, or glitches created to cause empathy on the part of the target! It seems to me, that all of these 'people' are there to stop 'one' from realizing their full potential, and be busy with midless crap, so not as to take care of the true essentials.

Then of course is the rise, of the endless SWATT and police corps that look as if they were cloned, but that is the subject of another day soon to come I believe!

Sorry, I miss something: detrimental robots are real robots (with wires, computer, biological skin etc) like in the video here https://www.sott.net/article/344179-Get-ready-for-robots-with-human-flesh
or
are they reanimated bodies (as reported in the wave series)?

jsf said:

That stuck out for me too.

But the C's have said that neither their material, or the Ra material is 100% correct. So I am sure the Pleiadian material is the same. Biases from the channelers can corrupt material. Maybe Barbara has a belief about chemtrails and that comes through the channeling.

romochar said:
Ellipse said:
goyacobol said:
Any thoughts about the robotic behaviors and robots?

Reanimated body?

Touché!!! My impression precisely!...

Yes, I agree that Barbara's style of channeling is subject to her own ideas getting mixed in with the Pleiadians/Ps messages. She seems to be sort of like a wise grandmother sometimes. It's like like hearing the Ps with some common sense advice thrown into the mix. I think she has to be very observant of current events and articulate to answer the questions as well as she does.

Laura's choice of the ouija board with others at the board helps balance out the subjective bias I think.

Thanks for the input. I think this could be a long thread if we actually dissect the video point by point. It's whatever the interest is I suppose but neonix who started it hasn't noticed or has lost interest it seems. His new thread is The Day After Trinity (1980 documentary). Maybe he will notice and get back to us.

I think that totally organic OPs, the Greys/Borgs and the DEROS types could all be possibilities. And also the Cs mention several different species with variations on the theme. It is kind of interesting as romochar described:

romochar said:
Great thread, and I have long been interested in this subject.

If I may pipe in with some personnal experience that seems relevant, I will say that some of us have 'people' come into our lives, as if out of nowhere. .People' that seem to want to help us in many ways, and they give us things, they show up when you sort of need them, And they do 'too much' so much that it makes you wonder if they are not listening with hidden microphones, etc. Also, in many cases these people are drab, as if emotionless, totally lacking in creativity, and they may even try and lure you into some weird kinky business, as if you could get rich quick by only breaking the law a little bit! Etc...

Add that up. look around you and you have somewhat of a possible scenario. Remember that nobody is a 'nobody'...Another thing I noticed, is that these 'people' seem to have different health conditions that may come from bad engineering, or glitches created to cause empathy on the part of the target! It seems to me, that all of these 'people' are there to stop 'one' from realizing their full potential, and be busy with midless crap, so not as to take care of the true essentials.

Then of course is the rise, of the endless SWATT and police corps that look as if they were cloned, but that is the subject of another day soon to come I believe!

I think as events move along we might be able to better distinguish between some of the types of critters we are seeing and put them in a more accruate category. With OPs that might be almost impossible.

As far as the point about health "1:11:48 What keeps you dump is foods that clog your body" I think the following agrees with that point:

https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic said:
Q: (L) So if your health is compromised, it makes it more difficult for you to achieve any kind of awareness or spiritual growth. Is that it?

A: Yes. Hasn't that always been the case?

Q: (L) So you're saying that health issues, destroying people's health - like even the introduction of wheat and other things that are not conducive to good health - are ways of preventing awareness and spiritual growth?

A: Yes. A long and carefully thought out plan of 4D STS.

So maybe there are some parallels. I think it is nice to know there is a least some kind of commonality and for the questionable parts as jsf said to "take it with a grain of salt".

I wrote an article on my blog what I realized about "What is ENLIGHTENMENT" and it certainly is not the air-fairy new age let's all meditate and love kind of thing. It's a highly destructive process and only few are prepared to go it all the way through till the end.

_http://www.vianovalife.com/what-is-enlightenment/

Barbara Marciniak has some good material and the people who come to these sessions seem to be genuinely interested in finding out how we can survive this evil matrix and the growing police state everywhere.

I live in Dubai, where we have the most dense network of public cameras ever seen in the world. Dubai is at the forefront of transhumanism big time by embracing everything thing about technology they can get their hands on (now introduced a police robot, testing flying taxis, are all excited about digital transformation or "disruption" as it is rightly called - as it disrupts everything that makes us human). It is frightening to see the speed at which they are progressing. Often I think Dubai is a test laboratory for transhumanism. People are so deeply immersed in mindless consumerism and chasing money that they don't see how much they are already enslaved to things they don't need and how much this government restricts freedom of expression and imposes more and more hidden fees, taxes, etc. In return they give NOTHING.

I really feel I have to leave this place asap. It has transmuted from a desert pearl and become a real soul-killer in only 15 years! The locals are greedy as hell and think anything that is good for business is worth doing. They have completely destroyed nature and now experiment with cloud seeding as they have no ground water and desalienation has led to a complete change of ecosystem as they pour the salt back into the ocean.

Everything I see here can be labelled INSANE!

---
Moderator’s edit: Link deactivated

Vianovalife said:
[...]They have completely destroyed nature and now experiment with cloud seeding as they have no ground water and desalienation has led to a complete change of ecosystem as they pour the salt back into the ocean. [...]

Yes, cloud seeding for purposes like these has been tried, but as far as I know, generally those techniques were found to be not very effective.
If you mean "chemtrails" with cloud seeding, that is another thing. You might want to read the following two SOTT links to get a better idea about this so called "chemtrail conspiracy":

Chemtrails, Disinformation and the Sixth Extinction

Chemtrails? Contrails? Strange Skies

Back
Top Bottom