Belarus

There is a voice over with Russian translation, but from what I could hear the conversation goes between a 'Nick' and a 'Mike' in English.
Since it seems quite unlikely it's real, for many reasons, I'm wondering if it's not Vovan and Lexus talking and then... handing the recording to Belarussian 'intelligence' or whatever.

Another possibility would be a trap with someone wanting to ridicule Lukashenko, perhaps even someone(s) from his own agencies (a deep-state-like group).

Yes, unfortunately the recording turned out to be exactly as you describe, PoB. In Russia, the media are either openly laughing or just politely ignore the 'recording'.

I was watching this stream and discussion (in Russian) about yesterday's "Union march" in Minsk, and noticed several interesting things.

In the first pic you can see that most people were with the white-red-white "Pagonya" flag, but then in the second pic you can see a person both with the "Pagonya" and rainbow flags. Which is actually quite ridiculous, considering the fact that white-red-white flag is or was a symbol of Belorussian nationalists.

So that's another sign that Western "tolerancy" is hijacking the "revolutionary fever". Or at least they try to.

But at least there is also a hint that it isn't a majority, and in the third pic you can see that the person with the rainbow flag and his several buddies are quite aside and seperate from the rest.

And on the forth pic it's possible to see some people in masks.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

Disfo:

Article by: Belarus Feed

“This film is not fiction. This is what’s happening right now in Belarus – the country where law and justice haven’t been working for 26 years. My country.”
Pavel Supanenka, a Belarus-born filmmaker and sound producer, has created a video titled The Rise Of Belarusians To Defeat the Dictator to tell the world about all the events happening in his home country.

“Imagine you are waking up in the morning, going to a local bakery to buy some bread for you and your family, but you’ll come back only 15 days later as you’ll spend this time in jail. Imagine that you are walking down the street having the white strip on your wrist because you want to show to others that you support some idea, but you’ll wake up in the intensive care of the local hospital handcuffed with broken limbs and a smashed face you can’t recognize in the mirror.

Dear friends, after reading the posts in this thread, I would like to share my personal opinion about the current situation. This is a subjective opinion. But I want to be as objective as possible and rely on facts. Sorry if the post is too long.

1) Lukashenka falsified the election results. Objectively, he could gain 50-60%. The reason for the falsification (according to the former head of the President's pool, Dmitry Senchenko, is the desire to show the Arab "colleagues" the results they have (and there the support of the sheikhs reaches 90%. Now Dmitry is my colleague.). We had a lot of investments from outside Arab countries.
2) Falsification was the reason for the "awakening" of all "sleeping" fascist movements. The most active protesters are, as a rule, people from the Baltic states, Poland, Western Ukraine, where there were many fans of the fascist regime. But many protesters don't even realize what they are standing for! They are very skillfully manipulated, activating emotions and blocking the mind.
Thanks to clear financial and informational support from Poland and Lithuania, the "Western partners" decided to use Sharpe's methodology in order to create an additional hotbed of instability near Russia (on the eve of its elections).

Personal observation. People just use them as extras to solve their goals. We had problems in our country, but where are they not? Without outside influence, everything that happens would be impossible in principle. The absolute majority is now afraid to express an opinion against the protesters, because protests are becoming more radical.
All that remains to be done, as described in the sessions, is to observe. The world is changing rapidly. Now we too, in Belarus, calmly earlier, felt it. The best solution, in my opinion, is to try to understand what is happening, to understand the essence of the reasons for what is happening, and to form your own, best, reality.
I am sorry if my opinion has caused any inconvenience to anyone.

AndrewMn, that is a very interesting post. And you have caused no inconvenience to anyone here. Your observations are very interesting and most welcome. I am sorry that you are having to put up with all of the turmoil now happening in Belarus.

I would like to ask you to please introduce yourself in the Newbies section so we can get to know you a little better. Nothing really personal needs to be said. Just a bit about how you found the forum, if you're familiar with Laura Knight-Jaczyck's books and articles - things like that. If you are unsure about what to post, just look at how others on that board have done it. That should help give you an idea of how it is done.

Hope to be reading more of your posts. :-)

AndrewMn, that is a very interesting post. And you have caused no inconvenience to anyone here. Your observations are very interesting and most welcome. I am sorry that you are having to put up with all of the turmoil now happening in Belarus.

I would like to ask you to please introduce yourself in the Newbies section so we can get to know you a little better. Nothing really personal needs to be said. Just a bit about how you found the forum, if you're familiar with Laura Knight-Jaczyck's books and articles - things like that. If you are unsure about what to post, just look at how others on that board have done it. That should help give you an idea of how it is done.

Hope to be reading more of your posts. :-)
Thank you very much for your comment! I already very briefly wrote about myself in the section for beginners :). My post was there on Thursday, 10/15/2020 There may be very little information there. But, I hope, in the process of communication here - I will tell you a little more about myself. If it is appropriate and interesting to others.

Oct 17
Locations of some of most important military objects in #Ganja, #Azerbaijan Ganja Air Base. #Turkish F-16's are stationed here since Aug. 2020. Air defense units - consists of a battalion of S-125s. Factories of Ministry of Defense Industry of Azerbaijan Internal Troops.

RTarabic_Breaking
The Wall Street Journal: An American official secretly visited Damascus to meet with the Syrian government
12:24 AM · Oct 19, 2020 عربى

Intermediate Results And Prospects Of Armenian-Azerbaijani War (Video)

19.10.2020 - #FROMTHEFRONT
6-7 minute Read. Snip: Video/ -5:49
The Armenian-Azerbaijani war, which started on September 27, continues in the contested Nagorno-Karabakh region despite international diplomatic efforts to de-escalate the conflict. Offensive operations of Azerbaijani forces continue at the same time as the Azerbaijani government claims that it is committed to the ceasefire regime. The first humanitarian ceasefire entered force in Karabakh on October 10 and collapsed on the next day, while the second one started on October 18 with the same result. The Armenian side also insists that it is committed to the ceasefire while simultaneously conducting counter-attacks against the advancing Azerbaijani forces.

For the Armenian side, the situation is further complicated by the fact that the current Armenian leadership is not ready to (or does not want to) employ all of its means and forces to fight back the Azerbaijani advance. Instead of this, Armenian forces involved in the conflict are limited to those of the Nagorno-Karakbah Republic.

The government of Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan has so far limited its support to Karabakh to supplying weapons, sending volunteers (instead of regular forces), complaining in the media and calling on other countries to recognize the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic as an independent state, while Armenia itself has made no steps in this direction.

As of October 19, the situation on the frontline demonstrates that the Azerbaijani-Turkish side has been slowly but steadily taking an upper hand in the war. Azerbaijani forces have achieved a series of tactical successes in the northern and southern part of the region, capturing two dozen small towns and villages. The most important of them are Fuzuli, Jabrayl, Hadrut, Madaghis and Talish. Azerbaijani forces also advanced in the direction of the Khudaferin Reservoir.

Armenian (Fox News Search)

Last edited:

Erdogan Claims Russia, US, France Are Arming Armenia, Russia Raises Issue of Pro-Turkish Terrorists in Artsakh (VIDEO)

ANKARA/MOSCOW – Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan claimed that Russia, the United States, and France are allegedly supplying weapons to Armeni
“What are they saying about our support to our Azerbaijani brothers? What are the Minsk three – the United States, Russia, France – saying? They support Armenia. They offer all possible support in terms of weapons,” he said on Sunday, TASS reported.

Renewed clashes between Azerbaijan and Armenia erupted on September 27, with intense battles raging in the disputed region of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh). The area experienced flare-ups of violence in the summer of 2014, in April 2016 and past July. Azerbaijan and Armenia have imposed martial law and launched mobilization efforts. Both parties to the conflict have reported casualties, among them civilians.

Following Russian-initiated peace consultations in Moscow, Azerbaijan and Armenia agreed on a humanitarian ceasefire from 11:00 Moscow time on October 10 to exchange prisoners and the bodies of those killed. However, the ceasefire has been violated multiple times since then.

Russia is also raising the issue of pro-Turkish terrorists from Syria and Libya, who are taking part in the Nagorno-Karabakh war, in its contacts with Turkey, and stresses that it is unacceptable to get them involved, Deputy Foreign Minister Mikhail Bogdanov said on Monday. (continued):

Image that.

Ek7SD6BWMAE3nPp

Yesterday Svetlana Tikhanovskaya met with Federal President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, Prime Minister of Belgium Alexander De Croo, Deputy Secretary of State Bigan. And before that with Merkel, Macron, Anri Levy, etc. here, here
Every day, meetings are organized for her with high-ranking officials of Europe and the United States, they write texts that she hardly pronounces with a teleprompter to the camera, upload videos and launch targeted advertising for Belarusians, generate news.

Tihanovskaya empty space, puppet. No matter how you dress her up, no matter how hard you try to teach her to speak, she still does not know how to think and will surely say something stupid. And the more the puppeteers try to mold something important from this story, the more visible their true intentions.
Germany uses methods of color revolution against Minsk Automatic article translation
Elena Panina: Germany uses methods of color revolution against Minsk

16 December 2020

Against the background of the denial of legitimacy to the legally elected head of Belarus, Alexander Lukashenko, Svetlana Tikhanovskaya was greeted by the Chairman of the Bundestag Wolfgang Schäuble, together with Federal President Frank-Walter Steinmeier, during a visit to Berlin.

According to the Russian parliamentarian, director of the Institute for International Political and Economic Strategies RUSSTRAT Elena Panina, this was done to give more importance to the figure of Tikhanovskaya and later use her for her own purposes. Such a course of action betrays the methods of the color revolution itself.

“Representative of the opposition forces of Belarus Svetlana Tikhanovskaya from the pages of the German edition of Der Spiegel asked Germany to“ take more responsibility for Belarus ”. It is necessary to understand that Tikhanovskaya is an artificially inflated figure of no value. But its false significance is used by official Berlin in achieving its own political goals, ”the MP said.

Elena Panina recalls that Germany has made attempts to interfere in the politics of Belarus before during the great political upheavals. In 1918, it was Berlin that created nationalist regimes in Ukraine, Belarus and Lithuania, which were supposed to contribute to the collapse of the Russian Empire. After 20 years, representatives of the Belarusian People's Republic happily went to serve the Third Reich, but the attitude towards collaborationists in the then Berlin was contemptuous and disgusting.

The opposition of Belarus, currying favor with Germany, should not forget that every fourth inhabitant of Belarus died during the Nazi occupation during the Great Patriotic War. If Berlin is really driven by a good goal, then efforts should be spent not on creating a "pocket government in exile", but on building a responsible dialogue not only with Minsk, but also with Moscow.

Russian Federal Security Service arrests 2 Belarusians on charges of attempted murder of Alexander Lukashenko​

1618721433504.png

MOSCOW

The Russian Federal Security Service (FSB) arrested two people on Saturday on charges of preparing the assassination of Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko and of planning a coup in Belarus.

The arrest was carried out jointly with the Belarusian KGB (the Committee for State Security), the FSB said in a statement.

Yury Zyankovich and Alexander Feduta, organized a meeting in Moscow, where they described in detail the plan of the military coup, suggesting "physical elimination" of Lukashenko, seizure of radio and television centers, blocking law enforcement loyal to the current government in the capital of the republic Minsk, and organizing a complete shutdown of the Belarusian power system to complicate the actions of law enforcement, the statement said.

The coup was scheduled for May 9, and had to start from an assault by armed formations, "partisans," located "on the hidden bases," it noted.

In a separate statement, Lukashenko said a group planned to assassinate him and his children.

"We found the work of clearly foreign intelligence agencies. Most likely, the Central Intelligence Agency, the FBI, I don't know which of the Americans worked there," he said.

According to Lukashenko, the group included lawyer Zyankovich, who has double US-Belarusian citizenship, and political analyst Feduta.

Lukashenko said Zyankovich and Feduta were arrested at his request.

He said he believes that his assassination attempt was authorized by the highest US political leadership.

Lukashenko also noted that Russian President Vladimir Putin raised the issue of an attempt by US special services on the president of Belarus in a conversation with his American counterpart Joe Biden but did not receive an answer.

After the 2020 presidential election, Belarus faced an attempt to implement a scenario of a color revolution. The attempt failed, while disturbances and demonstrations have continued.

The past week was full of interesting political events. Suddenly, after insulting Putin, Biden calls him personally, speaks respectfully and even invites him to an online climate summit. But as it has already happened, literally the next day he introduces sanctions, sends out ambassadors. Poland immediately grunts and expels diplomats. The Russian Foreign Ministry is tough! Zelensky is trying to enlist the support of Turkey, France, Germany and at every meeting he asks to join NATO. And in between trips, he visited (but this is not certain) the line of military contact in Donbass, where he was greeted with fascist flags, and the CNN reporter filmed it all, apparently for a report to the curators in the United States.

Quite unexpectedly, Belarus joined all these events. On Saturday evening, President Lukashenko announced that an attempt was being made on him and his children (he has 3 sons, the youngest is 16, and many grandchildren). And not only! A coup was planned.
At first I couldn’t believe my eyes and ears. :huh:But when all the information was confirmed by the FSS of Russia, which carried out the arrest of the conspirators in Moscow, and showed real footage of their Zoom meeting and gatherings in a cafe! According to Lukashenka: “In a conversation with Biden, Putin asked about this conspiracy. To which the American President only gurgled indistinctly. "
On the one hand, I look at these conspirators and see incredibly fabulous idiots.:umm: Former American-Belarusian lawyer Y. Zenkovich with dual citizenship (in America he was forbidden to engage in legal activity) Russophobe and fascist. The head of the oldest opposition party in Belarus, the Belarusian Popular Front, Kostyukovich (a pensioner who only grows tomatoes in the village). Feduta (philologist, Pushkin scholar), 25 years ago was Lukashenka's personal press secretary at the beginning of his presidency. A typical example when people live in their own reality!

They calmly argue about how they will kill Lukashenka, put the entire top power in a concentration camp for 1 hour, others will be given 6 hours to think about which side they are on. They plan, with someone's support, to de-energize the country, block the capital from the troops, seize television and radio, and some hackers helped them get all the personal data of the police and the KGB. We planned which of them would do what for 5 years in order to reform the country into a democratic one, like Poland.

On the other hand, everything is going according to a plan that has been worked out many times, which the United States has done more than once in other countries (Ukraine, Venezuela). The color revolution under the leadership of Tikhanovskaya failed in Belarus, which means that a coup d'etat, a violent seizure of power and the assassination of the president are planned. And even possibly the introduction of troops by Poland in the western regions of Belarus.

Here is an article describing the event. The news came out on Saturday night on local television Вооружённый мятеж в Беларуси: заговорщики готовили захват власти и убийство Лукашенко. (in Russian)

Several people, including two in Russia, have been arrested for allegedly plotting an armed insurrection against the Belarusian president. He claims that the US may have sanctioned the assassination attempt.
Earlier this week, several Belarusian opposition figures were arrested in their home country and in neighboring Russia. The two nations made it clear that those arrested are all suspected of plotting an armed insurrection against President Alexander Lukashenko, whose long grip on power was challenged last year by mass protests. Members of the alleged conspiracy, who remain free, dismissed the accusations and said they were simply fantasizing about Lukashenko’s downfall.
The existence of an alleged plot to kill Lukashenko, other top Belarusian officials, and even their family members was revealed on Saturday. In Minsk, the national broadcaster ONT ran a story naming suspected conspirators and exposing their plans. The report offered as evidence several clips of what appears to be Zoom meetings between them.
In one, political scientist and commentator Aleksandr Feduta mentions the death of Egyptian President Anwar Sadat as an event that led to a “successful rotation” of national leadership. Sadat was assassinated during a military parade in 1981 by Islamist members of Egyptian armed forces unhappy with his rapprochement with Israel.

In another discussion, lawyer Yury Zenkovich imagined telling somebody: “Let us now finish off Luka, and decide who will rule Belarus later” at the ballot box. In yet another segment, the pair discussed how to ensure the loyalty of officials after a coup by threatening dissenters with prosecution.

Both people were arrested in Moscow this week, the FSB, Russia’s security service, announced on Sunday. The agency said it was tipped off by their counterparts in the Belarussian KGB that Zenkovich and Feduta were going to Moscow to meet people they believed to be “Belarusian generals” ready to turn against Lukashenko.
The plan discussed at the meeting, as described by the FSB, involved killing “almost the entire leadership” of Belarus, a military coup, and a power blackout of the entire country. “It was suggested that the active phase would be launched by some armed groups (‘partisans’), who are currently stationed at ‘secret bases’,” the FSB reported. The action was reportedly scheduled for May 9, when Belarus holds a military parade dedicated to the victory over Nazi Germany in 1945.

Hidden camera footage of what appeared to be the meeting in Moscow was aired by the ONT in its expose. In it, Zenkovich and Feduta detailed their suggestions on how to conduct a successful armed coup. They said Lukashenko needs to be “disposed of” and at least 30 in Minsk – presumably top officials – need to be “interned literally within the first hour.”

Lukashenko himself spoke to the media to explain how his various opponents were plotting against him and his two sons. The group that includes Zenkovich and Feduta was “definitely the work of foreign intelligence,” he claimed, most likely the CIA or the FBI.”
Lukashenko claimed that Zenkovich was an “American agent.” The lawyer has dual US-Belarusian citizenship and has been living in America for well over a decade. The president confirmed that the arrest earlier this week of Grigory Kortusyov, the leader of the opposition political Party BNF, was part of the move against the same alleged conspiracy. Zenkovich was a prominent member of the same party and held elected office on a local council before emigrating to the US.

Russian TV channel Rossiya 1 showed more of the hidden camera footage on Sunday. In it, Feduta suggested that a post-coup Belarus should be governed by a state council consisting of leaders of all registered political parties, while democracy was “grown up” from local self-governance.

He and Zenkovich suggested they should “curate” the likes of the press, the courts, the parliament, the justice and education ministries, the central election commission, and the development of a new constitution. Zenkovich implied a coup could be financially profitable for participants, saying Lukashenko must have a nest egg somewhere that “can be simply taken, quietly, if the occasion arises.”
The scale of the threat posed to the Belarusian government by the suspected plot is up for debate. The Zoom meetings shown in the ONT story included a total of seven people, including the three arrested individuals. One of the four others is Pavel Kulazhenko, who lives in New York. He said he and others were not part of a conspiracy but rather an online discussion club. They spoke about “the same things that are discussed every evening in every Belarusian family – how to speed up Lukashenko’s retirement,” he said.

Another individual, Seattle-based Aleksandr Perepichko, said a coup was “a prime way to get rid of a bloody dictatorship” and that “it would have been unprofessional not to discuss various scenarios for regime change in Belarus.” He denied Belarusian claims that the alleged plotters went further than venting their dislike of Lukashenko’s rule on Zoom. The ONT report claimed the ringleaders had received foreign money for their operation against the Belarusian president.

And literally, 1 hour after the report was released, the Czech Republic suddenly expels 18 Russian diplomats from its country, allegedly for the explosion of 2014, which was tripled by Petrov and Boshirov.
And they seriously think that this does not look like a coincidence !?

Historians have established for certain what Caesar shouted during his murder:
- And you, Boshirov and Petrov !!!

A bit of humor.:-D
“Here is Petrov and Boshirov cooking ‘Novichok’ poison in Prague. Footage by the Czech intelligence,” one jester said, posting a fragment of a cult Czech children’s animation produced in the late 1960s.

Another one posted ‘photo evidence’ showing the duo blowing up the depot. It comes from the Soviet kids’ favorite, Poland’s ‘Bolek and Lolek’ toons.

Other commenters focused on which other crimes Petrov and Boshirov can be accused of committing next. Could it be that the Suez-blocking incident was actually Putin playing five-dimensional chess?

Twenty Czech diplomats have been declared personae non-gratae and must now leave Russia before the end of April 19, the Russian Foreign Ministry said on Sunday, a day after Czech officials expelled 18 diplomats to Moscow.

Back
Top Bottom