Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

The Gateway Pundit's relentless coverage:

BREAKING: Bidens DOJ Tried to Bribe Attorney for Trumps Valet in Exchange for Testimony Against Trump Clearly Illegal Act That Threatens Jack Smiths Case Against Trump
On Thursday The Guardian reported that Joe Biden’s DOJ attempted to bribe the attorney for Trump valet driver in exchange for testimony against Donald Trump.

Clearly, this is an illegal act and it should threaten the case against President Trump.

The only criminal act in this entire case is the actions by the Biden DOJ!

These people are evil.

More reaction:

Trumps Indictment Like I Said, This Is A Communist Coup

Any reader of Anne Applebaum’s Iron Curtain: The Crushing Of Eastern Europe 1944-1956 will instantly recognize Donald J. Trump’s federal indictment today: this politicized prosecution of opponents over spurious technicalities was key to the Communist takeover of Eastern Europe in the late 1940s. (For reasons that bear analysis, Applebaum [Tweet her] has become a fanatical Never Trumper and doesn’t seem to have noticed this parallel).

I discussed this emerging communist coup in my speech to the 2021 American Renaissance Conference. (Sign up now for the 2023 Conference—Lydia and I will be there!) We’ve been anchor-linking to this section of my speech in subsequent articles, but it seems not to work with some browsers, so we’re reposting the whole thing here. Note that I’m lower-casing “communist” because it’s not really a proper noun—as I explain, it means Left Totalitarian, not card-carrying members of a specific party.

…we have to recognize that we are in the early stages of a communist coup. It just crept upon us.

Truth about the legacy media in the article below which speaks to the content of the second article, both by Paul Craig Roberts:

The Department of Homeland Security Is a Threat to the Homeland
Efforts by Biden regime appointees in the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Border Patrol to release millions of illegal entrants into local US communities have been blocked by the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals in a lawsuit brought against the Biden DHS by Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody. Florida AG Moody Defeats Biden Administration in Court, Again - The Florida Capital Star

Americans do not know what is going on because there is no American media to tell them. The US media–CNN, Fox News, ABC, NBC, NPR, NY Times, Washington Post– function as a propaganda ministry for the Biden regime and the elite establishment that the Biden regime fronts for.

The Department of Homeland Security is a George W. Bush regime creation. The name has always bothered me because of its Gestapo connotations. It is more worrisome because the Biden regime associates the security of the homeland with the release of millions of illegal entrants into local communities. In other words, the DHS is providing the opposite of securing the homeland. Biden is giving a pat on the back to illegal entrants who have violated US law.

America Has Been Overthrown in a Coup
As I said, Fox News is part of the shutdown of truth operation. Fox News took Tucker Carlson off the air but keeps him under contract in order to keep him silenced. Fox News tries to silence Tucker Carlson – media

Meanwhile the presstitutes institutionalize more official lies blaming Russia for blowing up its own damn, and the corrupt Justice (sic) Department is preparing criminal charges against President Trump for retaining secret files at his private residence after leaving office in 2021. Trump will, of course, be convicted in the media.

The Establishment has sent the message via their Democrat henchmen that it is perilous for any politician to attempt to represent the people.

The message is also going out to the alt-media that truth telling is not permitted.

In other words, there has been a coup. Our country has been stolen from us.

230606-antony-blinken-saudi-crown-prince-MBS-ac-837p-55c32e.jpg
Lavrov-and-Saud-Prince.jpg

This article is comparing the two pictures above of MBS conducting a meeting with US vs Russian dignitaries.

See the profound difference? I'll give you a hint--it is Red, White and Blue and it ain't Old Glory. But considering the "level" of the current American "diplomacy" they may not even understand that they are being insulted in a front of the whole world.

What the deep state left fears most.

A man with zero political experience took them all on from every side #Republicans ,#Democrats,the media and emerged victorious despite them rigging the election he could not be stopped and ended up creating the greatest economy in history.

Such a historically monumental embarrassment on the world stage for all to see could not go unpunished and that has been the reason for the countless fabricated witch hunts we have seen since then.

This moment eats away at them like a festering wound they can't stop scratching no matter how hard they try. We jokingly call it #TrumpDerangementSyndrome but it's very real and there is no cure.

The last thing the deep state can allow is for another Trump term because they know that would give #WeThePeople the power over our government again and to them that is preposterous. In their eyes the government should have control of every aspect of our lives.

Once again it falls on #MAGA to save the country from the deep state and their globalist agenda. If you thought this moment was great just wait for what's still yet to come baby! #TRUMP2024ToSaveAmerica

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-06-11 at 06-04-12 Search CNN - Videos Pictures and News - CNN.com CNN.png
    Screenshot 2023-06-11 at 06-04-12 Search CNN - Videos Pictures and News - CNN.com CNN.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Can't help but notice this

Nuclear weapon secrets in the bathroom: five revelations from Trump’s unsealed indictment​

1686491689882.png

As the emails exchanged on Hillary Clinton's private servers during her term as secretary of state continue to raise red flags — just yesterday, 60 were marked as containing state secrets; today, it's more than 300 — the Daily Mailreports thatthose servers were kept in an apartment bathroom closet.

COLUMBUS, Ga. (WTVM) - After his speech at the GOP Republican Convention, Donald Trump visited a local Waffle house in Columbus.

Trump stopped by the Waffle House, located on Veterans Parkway.

Waffle is language without meaning; blathering, babbling, droning. One might waffle throughout an essay or a presentation, when not having enough material, or needing to fill in time. The term may be derived from the Scots verb waff[1] "to wave, fluctuate".[2]

To waffle, particularly in the U.S., can also denote indecision about particular subjects, or changing one's mind frequently on a topic. Example: "Eoin always waffles when he's speaking to John on their podcast". To which John usually replies "Come on Eoin, come out with it!". It can be used as a derogatory term; to describe, for instance, a candidate or politician who is considered to easily switch sides on issues to curry political favor (i.e. "flip-flop"), as an easily flipped breakfast food with the same name – hence the waffle famously used to represent President Bill Clinton in the Doonesbury comic strip.[3]

The Clintons were frequently pegged as "waffling" during the 90's, Doonsberry did a cartoon strip about it.

Finally - some action!

GET OUT! Tennessee Rep. Intros Articles of Impeachment Against Joe Biden, Kamala Harris
Tennessee Republican Rep. Andy Ogles has introduced articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris; “Joe Biden has repeatedly abused his position of power,” Ogles says.

“Joe Biden hasn’t just failed the American people with his abysmal excuse for ‘leadership’ — he’s violated his sworn oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States,” Ogles told Fox News Digital.

“Joe Biden has repeatedly abused his position of power, both as vice president and president, to cover up his illicit family business dealings and exploitation of taxpayer resources,” the Tennessee Republican continued.

“The American people know they can’t depend on the so-called ‘Department of Justice’ to investigate the Biden family’s corruption, and so it’s up to the U.S. Congress to hold him accountable once and for all,” Ogles added.

Ogles said, “Biden is a disgrace to the Oval Office and should be stripped of his position and held responsible for his high crimes against the United States” and that his “accomplice” Harris “has demonstrated her extraordinary incompetence time and again.”

Seems like a lot of oggling going on

Trans activists filmed themselves flaunting their breasts in front of the White House during President Biden's Pride Month celebration this weekend, causing an uproar on social media.

Scientists say the key piece of the COVID-19 virus, which made it so transmissible compared to its closest relatives, was its unique furin cleavage site.

Dragging Trump to jail was another Deep Hate State mistake, I think. People don't have much daily control over themselves, as the opioid epidemic shows us. There are mass panic occurrences and nervous breakdowns and people going haywire in public. Most Americans are taking drugs, smoke weed, gobbling pills, because they cannot take the current government psychological and financial abuse anymore.

Therefore, I think, civilians self-control is hanging by threads: the fuse of average Americans can blow any time now. Despite people's continually eroding semi-conscious intent to keep their rage at bay.

There is simply that much subconscious steam pressure generated by the current satanic government oppressing civilians from many angles. The lid can get blown off any minute, even if Americans tell themselves in the mirror:
- I'm okay. These events don't affect me. I'm in control.

Its exactly the opposite, I think. Even if people are convinced they are okay, its a high probability that the last drop in the glass, a spark will cause a Chain Reaction of Uncontrollable Rage in the USA, spreading like a wildfire-hurricane.

This is a RT News article written "about" the CNN article. (CNN is suggesting that the hackers are Russian)

Multiple US government agencies hit by cyberattack – CNN​

“Several” US government agencies have been targeted in an ongoing global hacking spree, CNN reported on Thursday. While Wasington is not commenting on who is to blame, Russian-speaking groups have taken responsibility for similar intrusions in recent weeks."

"It is unclear who carried out the attack, and how many agencies were affected."

"The attack is the latest in a slew of hacks targeting Western corporations, universities, and governments in the last two weeks. State governments in Minnesota and Illinois have been hit, as have the BBC, British Airways, and oil giant Shell."

"A Russian-speaking group known as Cl0p
has taken responsibility for most of the breaches, promising to start publishing data obtained from the affected targets if its ransom demands are not met. According to CNN, the group exploited a vulnerability in a popular file-transfer program called MOVEit to gain access to its targets."

"In a video released on Wednesday, the Russian-speaking hacktivist groups Killnet and REvil, as well as another group calling itself Anonymous Sudan, said that they would launch a campaign targeting European banks and financial institutions “without mercy.” These organizations have allegedly targeted US and other Western governments in the past, although it is unclear whether they took part in any recent attacks."

www.rt.com

Multiple US government agencies hit by cyberattack – CNN

American authorities are not saying which agencies were targeted in Thursday’s hack

Multiple US government agencies hit by cyberattack – CNN

And this also from RT:

"FBI admits its network was hacked"​

"Hackers compromised a computer system at the agency’s New York field office, CNN reported earlier on Friday, citing unidentified sources who had been briefed on the matter. The system had been used in investigations of child sexual exploitation."

www.rt.com

FBI admits its network was hacked

The FBI, the lead federal agency for investigating cybercrimes in the US, has itself been hacked

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom