Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

This could go in the submarine thread but it looks like we are going to be subjected to more "banging on the cables"

White House Launches ‘Bidenomics’ Push With Broadband Billions​

Justin Sink and Todd Shields
Mon, June 26, 2023, 5:00 AM EDT·4 min read

The broadband event in the White House’s East Room is the first in a nationwide tour of top administration officials highlighting projects, grants and public-private partnerships funded through legislation passed during Biden’s presidency. On Wednesday, the president will give a speech in Chicago on the impact of his policies on the US economy.

“In the weeks and months ahead, the President, members of his Cabinet, and senior Administration officials will continue fanning out across the country to take the case for Bidenomics and the President’s Investing in America agenda directly to the American people,” senior Biden advisers Anita Dunn and Mike Donilon said in a memo released by the White House.

They have summoned me to surrender on July 25, 2023 to unjustly suffer 𝙣𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙣.

I am innocent, and the government is not; they lied about me at trial, and from the beginning they have corruptly engineered and exploited the J6 event into a fascist weapon against Americans who dare to defy this illegitimate and wicked regime.

You should all know this: I am proud and grateful to have this opportunity to serve my God, my family, and my country as a true patriot, where personal sacrifice is required to overcome evil men and tyrannical governments. No amount of prison or persecution will ever deter me from standing strong and speaking out in this fight.

I could have folded and accepted an easy out with a fraudulent J6 plea deal. I could have fled the country and escaped the pain of prison. But I understand the reality of the war that is raging all around us, and I will never surrender my integrity or my destiny.

So hear me loud and clear, in the immortal words of William Wallace:“𝘙𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦—𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘮𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙤𝙢!”

Mais comment Biden père et fils, ne sont-ils pas encore en prison ??
View attachment 78048
But how are Biden father and son not in jail yet??

Funny news. I have a feeling that she not only ate these mushrooms, but also brought home a fair supply of them and fed them to many representatives of the authorities. And it happened a long time ago, and now it's just so that the effect does not weaken.
US Treasury Secretary Yellen ate mushrooms in China that cause hallucinations
Washington, July 16, 2023, 04:21 — IA Regnum. Mushrooms, known for their hallucinogenic effect, were tasted by US Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen during a visit to China. This was reported by CNN on July 15.

US Treasury Secretary Yellen ate mushrooms in China that cause hallucinations
According to the TV channel, after landing at the Beijing airport, the US Treasury Secretary went with her team to a Yunnan cuisine restaurant, where, among other dishes, she ordered four servings of wild mushrooms of the Lanmaoa asiatica variety. This information was confirmed to the TV channel by the assistant to the head of the US Treasury, adding that Yellen was satisfied with the restaurant's cuisine.

As Peter Mortimer, a professor at the Kunming Institute of Botany in Yunnan Province, told the TV channel, Lanmaoa mushrooms are a local variety, they grow in Yunnan Province and are considered poisonous, as they can cause hallucinations in those who decide to eat them. At the same time, the expert noted that scientists have so far failed to identify and isolate the component in the composition of the mushroom that causes hallucinations.

At the same time, in China, Lanmaoa asiatica mushrooms are a delicacy and it is believed that they will not cause any side effects if cooked correctly. In the restaurant where Yellen ordered mushrooms, they assured that all the dishes from them were prepared qualitatively and professionally, in full accordance with the tested recipe.

Earlier, IA Regnum reported that the US criticized Finance Minister Yellen for violating diplomatic etiquette at a meeting with Vice Premier of the State Council of China He Lifeng. The head of the US Treasury bowed briskly and often during a handshake with the Chinese representative. At the same time, Lifen did not reciprocate Yellen.

The head of the US Treasury Department was in China on an official visit on July 6-9. Earlier, she said that Chinese organizations should not help Russia in circumventing sanctions and provide material support.
Глава минфина США Йеллен съела в Китае грибы, вызывающие галлюцинации

Забавная новость. У меня ощущение, что она не только наелась этих грибочков, но и привезла домой их изрядный запас и покормила ими многих представителей властей. Причем случилось это уже давно, а теперь это только чтобы эффект не ослабевал.

The fallout from said activities below.

Eagle Pass-Tx

Last edited:
It looks like another attack on Sen. Rand Paul. Is this a warning to back off from Fauci as some suspect? The timing is interesting.

Fire Engulfs Sen. Rand Paul’s Kentucky Office Overnight, Jul. 21, 2023​

Breaking: Rand Paul Criminally Refers Dr. Fauci to DOJ For Prosecution For Lying to Congress About Gain-of-Function​

By Cristina Laila Jul. 20, 2023 5:00 pm1153 Comments

Last edited by a moderator:
Some interesting historical info:

Washington Star, August 18, 1935

Bonaparte Founded G-Men:
As Attorney General Under Theodore Roosevelt, Napoleon's Grandnephew First Organized the Force of Special Agents of the Department of Justice

By Don Bloch

The Bonaparte (originally Italian: Buonaparte) family were patricians in the Italian towns of Sarzana, San Miniato and Florence. The name derives from Italian: buona ("good") and parte ("part" or "side"). In Italian, the phrase "buona parte" is used to identify a fraction of considerable, but undefined, size in a totum

Back
Top Bottom