Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

here is the article referenced

Indeed, Garrow’s biography of Obama’s early years is filled with such corrections of a historical record that Obama more or less invented himself. Based on years of careful record-searching and patient interviewing, Rising Star highlights a remarkable lack of curiosity on the part of mainstream reporters and institutions about a man who almost instantaneously was treated less like a politician and more like the idol of an inter-elite cult.

It makes you wonder if this was about more than it seemed-

One of Trump's attorneys, John Lauro, was on Meet the Press, and gave an excellent segment that basically tore down every argument put forward by the host. Basically everything that Trump did was lawful, and protected under the First Amendment. A principle that seemed to be lost on the host...

And just by listening to it, you get an excellent summary of the charges, and the defense that will be put forward.

17:51

The title says it all -

A NATIONAL DISGRACE: Photos Leaked of Horrific January 6 Prisoner Abuse Tortured 5 Months in Isolation in a Closet Room with Light on and a Bucket for a Toilet Where are the ACLU, Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch?

January 6 political prisoner Ryan Samsel has been held in prison without trial now since January 2021.

During his two-and-a-half years without trial Ryan has been moved around to 17 different facilities. Ryan has been beaten, abused, tortured, and neglected since his arrest in January 2021.

Earlier this week The Gateway Pundit received exclusive photos from Ryan Samsel’s prison cell at the FDC in Philadelphia. The cell was a size of a closet with a light on all of the time. The cell had a thin blue mattress, no sheets or blankets, no clothing, and he was kept here for five months straight.

The photos are just shocking. This is taking place in America today. This is who we are.

Ryan told The Gateway Pundit in a conversation this week, “I was kept in … a hard cell. And in that particular cell about five, six months. I even told you what was happening is the judge was actually calling, trying to get in contact with me because I wasn’t in a named cell. They were missing me and they were saying I wasn’t showing up to court. They were saying I wasn’t showing up to medical. But they were pretty much keeping me in there… Like I said, it was cold, the light was on, there’s zero window. And that followed me from Virginia. When I was in Virginia, it was the same exact conditions.”

ryan-samsel-cell-1024x576.jpg

Ryan described the same situation in Virginia, “It was Central Regional Virginia Jail (CVRJ). I was kept in and they called it booking hard cell, which is you get zero phone, zero commissary, zero clothing because they think that you’re going to hang yourself and you’re on constant surveillance. You’re under surveillance constantly. The light has to be on 24/7. You’re locked in a cell. There is no getting out. The windows in Virginia were covered by a black mat, so you weren’t able to see. And it’s constant nothing. It’s deprivation of everything.”

Ryan told The Gateway Pundit that there are no books allowed, no letters, no photos. Nothing. The yellow bucket was his toilet.

ryan-samsel-2.png

Ryan believes the government tortured him for months so he would rat out the Proud Boys. They even beat Ryan numerous times and kept him locked down so he couldn’t communicate with anyone.

This torture is taking place in America today.

Where is the Republican Party?

Where is the ACLU, Amnesty International, and Human Rights Watch?

Please contact these organizations here:

** Contact ACLU

** Contact Amnesty International

** Contact Human Rights Watch

Ryan is not alone. Numerous January 6 prisoners have been held for months in torturous conditions, dozens have been sentenced to extreme sentences for non-violent crimes. This is a horrible chapter in American history. It must be confronted.

What happened to the courageous human rights activists in America?

This is probably just coincidence

President Joe Biden’s use of multiple pseudonyms during his vice presidency appears to have hidden some of his communications from that period, including some involving Ukraine policy and his son, Hunter Biden.

The House Oversight Committee asked the National Archives on Thursday for communications involving three of Joe Biden’s aliases: Robert Peters, Robin Ware, and JRB Ware.

J. Peters (born Sándor Goldberger; 11 August 1894 – 1990) was the most commonly known pseudonym of a man who last went by the name "Alexander Stevens" in 1949. Peters was a journalist, political activist, and accused Soviet spy who was a leading figure of the Hungarian language section of the Communist Party USA in the 1920s and 1930s. From the early 1930s, Peters was actively involved in the espionage activities of the Soviet Union in the United States, fabricating passports, recruiting agents, and accumulating and passing along confidential and secret information.

The Ware Group was a covert organization of Communist Party USA operatives within the United States government in the 1930s, run first by Harold Ware(1889–1935) and then by Whittaker Chambers (1901–1961) after Ware's accidental death on August 13, 1935.[1][2]
Harold Ware founded this group under the auspices of J. Peters by Summer 1933. Ware was a Communist Party (CP) official working for the federal government in Washington, D.C.[3][4]

The first known meeting of the Ware Group occurred in late 1933 with eight members: John Abt, Henry Collins, Alger Hiss, Victor Perlo, Lee Pressman, Nathaniel Weyl, and Nathan Witt.[3]

Initially, Peters instructed that members make "exceptional money sacrifices" to the Party, study Marxist theory and Party doctrine, observe "strictest secrecy," and to obtain "any government documents" available to them. (Known members later claimed that it was merely a Marxist study group.)[3][cla

Hmm - hard to know which thread is most appropriate - here, Tucker Carlson, 911, or Hit for the Cs!

From zerohedge:

Vivek Ramaswamy Follows Tucker Carlson Across the 9/11 Rubicon
As I reported at Armageddon Prose a few months back, Tucker Carlson – shortly before he was taken off the air at Fox, coincidentally or not -- crossed the 9/11 Rubicon, speculating in public about whether or not the government's official story about 9/11 was bullshit (spoiler: it was).

“If you say, like, ‘What actually happened with building 7? Like that is weird, right? It doesn’t—like, what is that?’… If you were to say something like that on television, they’d flip out. They would flip out. So you’d, like, lose your job over that."

9/11 "conspiracy theories" have long been considered a third rail in American politics – off-limits to respectable candidates and pundits. Anyone considered a "serious" candidate wouldn't touch 9/11 truth with a ten-foot pole.

But we're in a different time now. The nearly limitless, unfathomable lies and abuses perpetrated by the corporate state over the past few years in the name of Public Health™ have finally managed to awaken enough of the voting public to make indulging in "conspiracy theorizing" non-disqualifiable.

So it is that 2024 Vivek Ramaswamy – in second behind Trump in the primary race by some estimates – has followed Tucker Carlson where few politicians of his profile have dared tread on, appropriately, Carlson's X/Twitter show:

"The government absolutely lied to us. The 9-11 commission lied. The FBI lied…
In response to a question, I’m going to answer honestly based on the facts….
There are real consequences for this right now because there is a federal case of families of victims on 9/11 that want accountability, that are demanding answers. So they are suing the Saudi government and the case turns out whether or not [Saudi state involvement in 9/11] is true…
So this is a relevant question."

(I have previously written about the two 9/11 hijackers reportedly recruited and groomed by a joint US/Saudi intelligence operation.)

While implicating the Saudi government in 9/11 is tantamount to dipping his toes in the water – the deception goes far deeper – it's a first step for Ramaswamy that, I believe, signals a sea-change in the trust, or lack thereof, that Americans have in the government that presides over them.

From thegatewaypundit:

MUST SEE: Documentary Let My People Go By David Clements About the Stolen 2020 Election to Be Released in October 2023

The documentary “Let My People Go” will be released in early October—a must-see.

One of the surprises to come out of Mike Lindell’s Election Crime Bureau event last week was an extended trailer for the upcoming documentary “Let My People Go.”

If the trailer delivers an indication of what’s to come, the film may just prove to be the most definitive breakdown of not only how the rigged 2020 election was pulled off, but the human costs associated with the J6 prisoners and investigators that dared challenge the government-approved narrative.

1692826712903.png

The film features the most qualified experts investigating the 2020 election theft: Jeffrey Lenberg, a former Sandia National Labs nation-state vulnerability expert; Dr. Walter Daugherity, renowned computer scientist; Joe Hoft, CPA and auditor, and author of “The Steal” trilogy; Draza Smith, former Sandia National Labs Cyber/Grid security expert; Harry Haury, Cyber Security Systems Expert and co-author of the Help America Vote Act; Joe Oltmann, System Architecture Expert and Tech CEO; Col. Shawn Smith, U.S. Air Force (ret.) former Senior Military Evaluator for Space, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Systems; Clay Parihk, election systems testing expert and whistleblower; Professor David Clements and professional engineer Erin Clements, who have co-authored one of the most definitive vulnerability assessments of the U.S. election system from numerous audits conducted in New Mexico and their research in other jurisdictions. Many other prominent experts will be featured in the film.

At Lindell’s Election Summit, Professor Clements presented on the topic of Election Night Reporting, and the undeniable proof that a PID controlled algorithm not only exists in all 50 states, but shaped the outcome in swing-states like Georgia.

Professor Clements has stated “Let My People Go” endeavors to connect all the dots about the rigged machines and software, from input to output, and expects the film to be released in early October 2023.

Because “Let My People Go” centers on many controversial election vendors, the corrupt Department of Justice and Department of Homeland Security, the trailer is already facing massive censorship on X (formerly Twitter), YouTube, and other big tech outlets. Please share the following Rumble link to the trailer far and wide: Official "Let My People Go" Documentary Trailer (Extended Version)

From newsaddicts:

Trump Makes Triumphant Return to Twitter/X with Defiant Mug Shot Picture Post

Fani Willis, the Fulton County DA, has apparently opened up a can of worms with her political prosecution and now mugshot of President Donald J. Trump.

After operating mostly on Truth Social, Trump just made his first X/Twitter post in over 2 years.

The tweet is going massively viral.

This may put the final nail in the coffins of all of the other Republican campaigns for president.

With Trump back on Musk’s X, all bets are off.

This is a breaking story and will be updated.

Donald Trump Returns to Twitter with a Post That is Breaking the Internet

Donald Trump has finally returned to “Twitter.” It took him so long it is now called “X.”

His first post? It’s already busting out of the gate with an explosive reaction.

The reactions to the post have been enthusiastic to say the least.

This follows upon Donald Trump’s record-breaking interview with Tucker Carlson on Wednesday, which has amassed over 230 million views.

Meanwhile, Joe Biden appears to be fundraising over the political prosecution of his campaign rival by timing a post on X for the leaked release of the mugshot.

NBC News Edits Trump's Mugshot to Make it More Orange

nbc-news-edit-trump-mugshot-to-appear-more-orange.jpg

NBC News on Thursday night released an edited version of former President Donald Trump's mugshot that was changed to appear more orange.
[...]
Only NBC News' image has an orange tint to it, suggesting they manually tinted the image orange.

Based on the facts coming to light, quite possible that the Georgia prosecution of Trump will backfire in a big way!

67K ineligible voters voted for Biden in Georgia. Add that to HUNDREDS of thousands of fake ballots and . . .

Trump’s landslide victory was defeated by the Deep State. Georgia is a Deep State conquered state and the governor is on the take, does as he is told.

The very DA “Fani Willis” going after President Trump and those who called out the election fraud was a beneficiary of the fraud. She was on the ballot! And she’s now trying to go after people exposing what really happened. Please subscribe and follow! – Heather Mullins

"Bill Barr, according to FOIA requests, never actually investigated it."

GEORGIA Fraud was the worst of all: 2,056 felons illegally voted 66,248 under 18 voted 2,423 weren’t registered at all 1,043 used a PO Box 4,926 voted past the reg. date 10,315 died before the election 395 voted in two states 15,700 moved out of state 40,279 changed county Trump and 18 others charged 41 counts for exposing election theft. These dark days in America

Corrupt courts & judges refused to even hear this open & shut evidence on a technicality “standing” Then the fake media reports that “all the cases were thrown out” what they won’t mention is that the cases were NOT thrown out on MERITS.. but on a technicality. GEORGIA election fraud: Typically ballot rejection rate in years past has averaged 3%. In 2020 ballot rejection was only 0.03%. That is near ZER0. That means the thresholds for signature matching were lowered to allow ballots with signatures that didn’t match, to be counted. Melissa Tate

[How appropriate that these vote bandits were wearing masks!]

In America You’ll Never Find A Shortage Of Voter Fraud Videos But Perhaps The State That Has More Than ALL Others Is Georgia Here’s a PRIME example of ballot stuffing in GA! All caught on camera Georgia’s @FaniforDA Chooses To Ignore Them All Of Course & Is Indicting Donald Trump for Questioning The CLEARLY Stolen Presidential Election ‌ Of course @FaniforDA is part of the “Get Trump” Democrat Mafia who ignores all evidence that isn’t pre-selected by their globalist backers. My previous video showed Democrats subverted U.S. Democracy by altering United States military ballots. Confirmed by a poll watcher IN GEORGIA under penalty of perjury. This was a WEF, Deep State, Globalists Coup against the American Tax Paying Public. Election interference. Voter fraud. Mail in ballots fraud. Election fraud. – Vid clip at Twitter

The devil went down to Georgia, he was lookin' for a soul to steal
He was in a bind 'cause he was way behind
And he was willin' to make a deal :evil:

More Georgia vote shenanigans - from thegatewaypundit:

Gabe Sterling Bragged About Hiring ACLU Operatives to Process Absentee Ballots Paul Sperry Reveals HUNDREDS Were Hired in Fulton County (VIDEO)

In November 2020 The Gateway Pundit published information on a little known YouTube video with only 50 or so views at the time. In the video Gabriel Sterling shows up to discuss a number of things regarding the election process.

Gabriel Sterling was appointed the COO of the Secretary of State’s office by Brad Raffensperger shortly after Raffensperger was elected to the position in November 2018.

Sterling, as COO, would be in charge of budgetary, human resources and administrative operations for the Secretary of State’s office. Sterling, strangely, has also been referred to, in multiple, recent media accounts, as Georgia’s “Statewide Voting System Implementation Manager.”

Starting at the 7:00 mark Sterling shares the following:
** Sterling talks about how the Secretary of State’s office “expanded the emergency rule to provide for drop boxes to go through the entire election cycle now.”

At the 8:00 mark Sterling talks about:
** “Working with the ACLU and the Chamber of Commerce” and has given more than 6,000 names to counties for the election.

1692996417552.png

What is this radical far-left operative doing as the Georgia statewide voting systems manager under Brad Raffensperger?

What kind of Republican would partner with the ACLU to hire election workers to process absentee ballots?

Here is the entire video that is still live on YouTube.

On Thursday night investigative journalist Paul Sperry reported that, via FOIA records, Fulton county officials in 2020 deputized hundreds of anti-Trump Democrats from the ACLU and gave them power to process absentee ballots.

Gabe Sterling bragged about this back in 2020.

Back
Top Bottom