Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Those Rangers were certainly the exception, shutting everything down. Usually there are stand down orders to let the chaos and destruction run it's course. A la George Floyd.
Exactly - and if antifa and BLM hadn't been given free rein, the status of our country would be a lot better than it is - and same for the illegals swarming across our border. But, as you say, it's all part of the bigger plan.

Gotta luv memes!

Biden’s Cringe Whiteboard Presentation Memed Into Oblivion

Joe Biden spent his Friday trying to convince Americans that the economy is doing just wonderful because of him by standing in front of a whiteboard and talking down to them.

The winner!
Many more good ones at the link.

BREAKING: Donald Trump Announces MAJOR Legal Move Following Judges Court Date Decision

On Monday, Trump dropped major news on his Truth Social account informing the American public that he would be appealing the March 4th trial date and making major accusations against Jack Smith, claiming that he is interfering with his presidential campaign and thus the election.

“Deranged Jack Smith & his team of Thugs, who were caught going to the White House just prior to Indicting the 45th President of the United States (an absolute No No!), have been working on this Witch Hunt for almost 3 years, but decided to bring it smack in the middle of Crooked Joe Biden’s Political Opponent’s campaign against him. Election Interference! Today a biased, Trump Hating Judge gave me only a two month extension, just what our corrupt government wanted, SUPER TUESDAY. I will APPEAL!” he wrote Monday afternoon.

1693365860243.png
Others have already chimed in on the recently announced court date with Representative Matt Gaetz (R-FL) writing on X (formerly Twitter) [Hmm - couldn't we just call it twiX or twiXer? Stop tweeting and start twiXing! Musk will have to purchase Mars, Inc. to make this happen although sales of actual TWIX® should go through the roof - all that free advertising! :-P]
Senator J.D. Vance (R-OH) made his opinion very clear,
As previously reported by the DC Enquirer, Trump lawyer Alina Habba talked about how the team intends to turn the tides against Jack Smith and the numerous indictments. She defended President Trump, saying that he is well aware that he has done nothing wrong and that all the indictments are just attempts by the Democrat ran Department of Justice to stop him from running for president.

"We know this is intentional. We're not concerned because we know the facts in these cases. It's definitely political. The motivation is now under investigation for Fani and I believe Jack Smith should be investigated as well," the Trump lawyer explained, adding that it is clear given that they "intentionally waited" to bring the cases now when he is leading the Republican primary.

In the spirt of John Paul Jones, "I have not yet begun to fight." - Donald J. Trump 😤 Orange man bad MAD! His mugshot says it all!

The right move - will it happen?

Taylor Greene Threatens Govt. Shutdown If GOP Refuses to Impeach Biden, Stop Trump Prosecutions

A frustrated Rep. Majorie Taylor Greene gave an ultimatum to her fellow House Republicans on Thursday amid inaction on impeaching President Joe Biden and moves to protect former President Donald Trump from ongoing prosecutions she sees as highly political.

During a town hall-style event in her Floyd County, Ga., district Thursday evening, the GOP congresswoman announced she would not vote to fund the government if House Republican leaders did not move to have articles of impeachment filed against Biden and do more to protect Trump from federal prosecutions.

“I’ve already decided I will not vote to fund the government unless we have passed an impeachment inquiry on Joe Biden,” Taylor Greene told the audience, to applause.

“I will not fund the government because I will not fund the weaponized part of the government. I’m not going to continue to fund the Biden regime’s weaponized government. So there should be no funding for Jack Smith. Special Counsel,” she said. “We had to fire David Weiss, who is protecting Hunter Biden on his special counsel. And we have to rein in the FBI. I will not vote for money to go towards those things.

It shouldn't take electing this guy for this to happen - from zerohedge:

Watch: Ramaswamy Vows To Publish Epstein Client List

Republican Presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy has promised to make public the Jeffrey Epstein client list, outing elite pedophiles, should he be elected.

“I think what we have a lot in this country are a lot of conspiracy realists. And so, I’m one of them just because everything you sort of suspect oftentimes becomes true,” Ramaswamy noted in response to a question from a voter who urged that she is “tired of being called a conspiracy theorist.”

“We will publish the Jeffrey Epstein client list… Roll the log over, let’s see what crawls out,” he added.

“At least publish it, we’ve got to see it. Sunlight is the best disinfectant,” Ramaswamy continued, adding “And I trust the people of this country to say it is not just what is easy but what is hard, we will confront the truth.”

SERIOUSLY?!!!

It appears McCarthy is backing down after claiming he will look at opening a Biden impeachment inquiry without a floor vote since several Republican lawmakers are not convinced there is enough evidence of Biden corruption.

Because bank statements, informants, witnesses, credible whistleblowers, emails, WhatsApp messages and documents from Hunter Biden’s laptop from hell isn’t enough evidence.

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) said he will not open an impeachment inquiry without a formal vote on the House floor.

House Republicans currently have a slim majority of 222 to 212 and one vacancy.

I remember my dad complaining about the "southern democrats" who would vote with the republicans - and now we have the RINOs voting with the dems!!! Uniparty has always existed!

'Biden impeachment: Another show for public or event leading to civil war?'

1 Sep, 2023

View attachment 80760

Lol. The aide is a bit out of touch.

Never in modern history has an impeachment been based on no evidence whatsoever,” the aide told the news outlet, implying that taking on the Bidens would constitute such an impeachment.

While the president has denied any knowledge of or participation in his son’s professional activities, email records, as well as the testimony of Hunter Biden’s former business partner Devon Archer, contradict his public statements on the matter.

Anyone notice the videos claiming Mitch McConnell was injected with something prior to his last freeze up?
Adrenochrome?

Or a derivative (is it?) - if TIA is a blood clot that has travelled -
The blockage responsible for most TIAs is usually caused by a blood clot that has travelled to the blood vessels supplying the brain.

- would a drug that reduces bleeding be therapeutic?
Adrenochrome Monosemicarabzone is a prescription medicine. Bleeding are some of its major therapeutic uses.

There was no conjecture about what it was. Who knows if this is legit but the characters around him are a bit fishy.

Part 2 - The Mitch McConnell Freeze - Appears To Be Injected At Least Twice By A Coordinated Effort

Hmm - yes, it does seem quite fishy and if he was injected, it doesn't seem like it was for his health benefit. Maybe this sheds some light:
After Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) experienced his second freezing episode in five weeks, Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear (D) is declining to say whether he would follow a state law requiring him to appoint a Republican in the event of a Senate vacancy.

Also:

Nikki Haley Calls Senate Most Privileged Nursing Home In The Country, Says Politicians Need To Know When To Leave
Republican presidential candidate and former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley raised the alarm over the aging U.S. Senate, calling it “the most privileged nursing home in the country.”

Tucker Carlson agrees '100%' with Dave Portnoy that Biden and Trump are 'too old' to be president, takes shot at Mitch McConnell
Tucker Carlson's interview with Dave Portnoy was released on Thursday, and the former Fox News star agreed "100%" with the Barstool Sports founder that President Joe Biden and former president Donald Trump are "too old" to be president in 2024.

Hmm - yes, it does seem quite fishy and if he was injected, it doesn't seem like it was for his health benefit.
It is weird how they are smiling and hovering in the background like the cat that swallowed the canary and got away with it... If this actually happened, you'd have to think they got the desired effect - he freezes but does not collapse. It's a big show and the old age narrative comes to the fore. Interesting how Trump is lumped in with Biden and McConnell in the articles you mention.

Back
Top Bottom