Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Ok, this is predicted but bizarre. Biden bails out but no press conference; not even from the press secretary. This is a major announcement and there are just shoving a note under the door via social media? And a computer generated signature? Now the Dems are lining behind a total guaranteed loser? Except Obama? There is plenty of smoke here. WTH?

I wonder if they threatened him with a vote to oust him via the 25th Amendment unless he resigned. If he resigned then he could go out with 'grace'. President Jill possibly negotiated a nice separation bonus - because, heaven forbid, the crime family should miss out on any extra dollars they can shove into an LLC.

Ok, this is predicted but bizarre. Biden bails out but no press conference; not even from the press secretary. This is a major announcement and there are just shoving a note under the door via social media? And a computer generated signature? Now the Dems are lining behind a total guaranteed loser? Except Obama? There is plenty of smoke here. WTH?

I think the Babylon Bee has summed up what a lot of people are thinking:

The 'shooter' named Crook, and Trump immediately calls Biden a Crook after this withdrawal announcement? Certainly Harris is the perfectly malleable tool while old Joe refused to play ball. Is Joe being reprogrammed or neutralized in some way as we speak?

This is a major announcement and there are just shoving a note under the door via social media? And a computer generated signature? Now the Dems are lining behind a total guaranteed loser? Except Obama? There is plenty of smoke here. WTH?
If there is smoke, there is a gun.
If there is a gun, there is a shooter.
If there is a shooter, there are many shooters.
If there are many shooters, there is a conspiracy.
If there is a conspiracy, there is buried truth.
If there is buried truth, there is truth.
If there is truth, there is smoke. 😉

It seems the MSM is running with the story, glossing it over; nothing to see here; all the focus is on bullet trajectories and security failures and mid-level scapegoats.

I did think it kind of weird that Biden resigned using X, obviously not him personally, but I assumed on his behalf after an agreement had been reached. His continued absence has fueled a lot of speculation on X that he is actually very ill. The last footage recorded of him looks pretty bad, and he cancelled tomorrow's meeting with Netanyahu.

Laura Loomer is convinced he is terminally ill and claims a source confirmed this.

Back
Top Bottom