Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Maybe they flipped the switch and let Trump live but did in Biden. Could be the program change. 🤔
It's a bit too pleasant for a "program change," isn't it?
1721692976463.png
Q: (Joe) Well, neither of those events were positive from our perspective. So, it’s probably best to assume that this next one will be the same – i.e. not positive from our perspective?

A: Close
Second Trump assassination attempt?

It's a bit too pleasant for a "program change," isn't it?
View attachment 98679

Second Trump assassination attempt?

Agreed, to easy for a program change. I do not think that a program change should be viewed as a single event. 9/11 for example wasn't just the "planes" hitting the WTC and the pentagon, it was also the patriot act, the vast expansion of the security state, and perpetual war in the Middle East among other things.

So to assess this program change we should look out for their trademark, "problem, reaction, solution". I guess the problem is that Trump threatens Democracy (from their perspective that is). They probably want the reaction to the upcoming election to be absolute hysteria. They could achieve this through many events: Joe Biden dying, last minute switcharoo Democratic candidate, Trump gets a stroke, disease X and ensuing lockdowns, so on a so forth. The solution? It really feels like the PTB are down to their last card. I'd bet the whole gamut of the great reset is the solution they propose. Lockdowns, social IDs, digital currency... "For your own good!". In other words, I think the madness has but only just begun. Trump's divine intervention was only the opening act of the program change.

More on potential Biden health emergency from Kirk

People have sent me a post from Emily Goodin, senior White House correspondent for the DailyMail from July 17th. She documented that the flight time from Vegas to Dover was 3hrs 48 mins—extremely fast—and that AF1 flew so fast the "plane shook." This seems to confirm reports of how urgently AF1 took off out of Vegas.

And here's a little Freudian slip from Kamala on her media call today

Last edited:
Why would they need to release a memo to the media if it was SOP?
Just for the sake of appearance, everything is fine a la CNN even for a very short time though, if this is accurate.

BREAKING: Joe Biden
Joe Biden @JoeBiden is dying and final preparations are being made for him.

He was supposed to leave Delaware today, but his health has deteriorated.

Due to his accelerated decline, Joe Biden has cancelled nine trips that were scheduled for the next two weeks.

Biden is expected to leave his beach home in Rehoboth, Delaware on Tuesday afternoon and arrive back at the White House at 2:30 pm, although that could be changed to Wednesday, July 24th. It all depends on how much he continues to decline…

Biden has been dying, and he is dying rather quickly. This is why Kamala flew to Delaware today and why Biden’s White House Chief of Staff Jeff Zients called for an emergency meeting and call with all White House staff today.

The medical emergency Joe Biden had on July 5th, 2024 on Air Force One that I exclusively reported almost killed him. His time left is limited.

Biden’s staffers and his family are holding on for dear life right now.

Kamala Harris @KamalaHarris will be made President very soon….

Sorry if double post, this is the call from Biden, possibly AI?
That's the impression I got as well, either that or a voice filter while someone impersonates him on the other end.

There was that one phone interview over the phone with MSNBC where he was super lively, right after the debate, and I got the same sense then.. like if someone else was speaking for him with a voice filter.

Back
Top Bottom