Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

The conversation: "Do you think inflation is a political liability in the midterms?" Biden: "It's a great asset — more inflation. What a stupid son of a bitch."

What we all heard: "Your a stupid son of a bitch for exposing me as a empty suit. Don't you know you are to support me in the lying narrative." :lol:

Any guesses as to where would be a good place to start a pilot program?

As I discussed the other day, these crazy prices for fertilizer are going to make it impossible for many U.S. farmers to profitably plant crops this year.

That means that a lot less food is going to be grown.

On the other side of the world, the North Korean government is asking their citizens to start creating “homemade” fertilizer from their own waste

State-run media has also been encouraging people to make “homemade” manure, The Daily Beast reported. A source in North Hamgyong Province told Daily NK that residents had started “producing fertilizer from human waste” after authorities launched a 10-day drive to increase production.

Perhaps U.S. citizens should give this a try, because a lot of us are certainly full of crap.

I'm not 100% sure I've got this right, but I think Biden visited Pittsburgh today to promote 'Build Back Better', or to promise investment in infrastructure or whatever, and a bridge collapsed in the city!

No deaths, but 13 were taken to hospital.

And don't forget America's least favorite vegetable! :lol:

Looks like Trump has finally seen the value of siding with the anti-vaxx-mandate freedom fighters. In his latest speech he is praising the Canadian truckers (the convoy) and promises that a Republican congress next year will rehire all military persons who have been fired because of "Biden's illegal mandates." Still, I'm a bit surprised that it took him this long – not long ago he was still blabbering about how wonderful the Covid vaccines are.

Well, even if he's doing this just to boost his popularity, 'riding the tide' so to speak, maybe – just maybe – this will have a positive effect.

One of the biggest bridges between Solana and other blockchains, Wormhole, has been hacked to the tune of around $320 milion - or 120,000 ETH potentially stolen, which would make it the second largest DeFi hack to date, according to Blockworks.
As Blockworks explains:

Wormhole is a protocol that allows users to bridge assets across blockchains. It has over $1 billion in total value locked and supports six blockchains: Terra, Solana, Ethereum, Binance Smart Chain, Avalanche and Polygon.
When a user transfers assets from one blockchain to another, the bridge steps in to lock the transaction and mint a wrapped version, such as wrapped ether (wETh), to its final chain.

:nuts:

interesting

While it’s not known how the hacker exploited the network, it took place over three different transactions around 2:00 pm EST on Wednesday, according to Etherscan data.

Powerful solar flare from recent sun eruption should reach Earth Wednesday​

Chelsea Gohd - Yesterday 7:42 AM

Solar particles from this halo CME will hit Earth starting Wednesday, as anticipated in a forecast model from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Spaceweather.com reported.

Back
Top Bottom