Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Well, the E. Jean Carroll case against Trump is so despicable, I hate to even post about it, but this really needs to be noted:

As DC Draino pointed out earlier today – E. Jean Carroll wasn’t only funded by a Democrat activist billionaire to smear Trump in court, but she also helped New York officials *change state laws* to specifically allow her to attack Trump right before the 2024 election. And Trump-hater George Conway helped push her to file the outrageous claims against President Trump.

E. Jean Carroll went on CNN with her attorney Roberta Kaplan went on with CNN to brag about how Carroll was only able to file the lawsuit after New York Democrats changed the laws and extended the statute of limitations for sexual assault in the state. This allowed E. Jean Carroll to sue Trump for a rape she said took place in a department store sometime in the 1990s during a shopping spree with the younger Donald Trump. She didn’t even have to give a date or a year to get the case to court in New York City.

Governor Hochul signed the act into law in May 2022 so that E. Jean Carroll could file her lawsuit against President Trump.

This case is so outrageously off the charts - the gatewaypundit has done a run down on all the reasons it's so blatantly contrived from the details concerning what she claimed she wore, the as yet unidentified DNA on the outfit (that she says she saved - as a forever reminder or this horrible rape?) and despite Trump volunteering to provide a DNA sample that the judge won't allow, to her depraved tweets and interviews along with multiple claims of rape by others!

photo-output-1-1024x576.jpeg

Here’s what you need to know about E. Jean Carroll, that was previously reported here on The Gateway Pundit. Most of these information were deemed “inadmissible” by the judge per John LeFevre:
  • She couldn’t recall the date, month, season, or year the incident happened
  • She never told anyone about it, despite being publicly obsessed with her own sexuality
  • The dress she claims to have been wearing didn’t exist at the time
  • Her description of the dressing room at Bergdorf Goodman was inaccurate, making her sequence of events impossible
  • Her lawsuit was bankrolled by Jeffrey Epstein pal and Democrat (and Nikki Haley) mega-donor Reid Hoffman
  • Democrats created a law (The Adult Survivors Act in 2022) to enable her lawsuit to proceed
  • Her accusation is the exact plotline of an episode of Law & Order (one of her “favorite shows”)
  • Trump’s Apprentice was also one of her favorite shows
  • She has a history of falsely accusing men of rape, including Les Moonves
  • She told Anderson Cooper, “most people think of rape as being sexy. Think of the fantasies.”
  • She made a career promoting promiscuity, even writing glowingly of sexual assault and naming her cat Vagina
Carroll’s interviews on TV, social media posts, and inconsistent information concerning her allegations should have been enough to throw out any case, but not with Judge Kaplan.

There is no way that this case should have been brought to court. Trump was not even told what month or year the ridiculous story actually took place.

Being posted today - she has a deranged fascination with rape!

The Jury was not allowed to see these E. Jean Carroll messages to DJT

Crazy E. Jean Carroll Accused Several Men of Sexual Abuse Including CBS CEO Les Moonves Who Also Emphatically Denies Her Accusation
Carroll has claimed to have been assaulted by numerous men other than Donald Trump, including a babysitter’s boyfriend, a dentist, a camp counselor, an unnamed college date, an unnamed boss, and CBS chief executive Les Moonves. Her lawsuit against Trump was funded by Democrat billionaire Reid Hoffman.

From Breitbart:
Despite the odd things about Carroll’s story — and a stunning lack of evidence — she was awarded tens of millions of dollars, which Trump supporters say shows just how scary the justice system has become if one is a targeted individual.
Here are some facts about Carroll’s story that the establishment media do not want the public to know:

1. Bergdorf Goodman has no surveillance video of the alleged incident.

2. There are zero witnesses to the alleged sexual attack.

3. Carroll first came forward — conveniently — with the allegations while promoting her book What Do We Need Men For? in 2019, which featured a list of “The Most Hideous Men of My Life.”

4. Carroll was unable to remember when this alleged attack even occurred. She told her lawyer in 2023, “This question, the when, the when, the date, has been something I’ve [been] constantly trying to pin down.” She has jumped years — originally beginning with 1994, then moving to 1995, and even floating to 1996. She cannot remember the season in which the alleged attack occurred either.

5. The Donna Karan blazer dress she claims to have worn during the alleged incident was not even available at the time of her claims. Trump Attorney Boris Epshteyn told reporters, “She said, ‘This is the dress I wore in 1994.’ They went back, they checked. The dress wasn’t even made in 1994.”

“And that’s why the date’s moved around. This is the 80s. Is it the 90s? Is it the 2000s? President Trump has consistently stated that he was falsely accused, and he has the right to defend himself,” he added.

6. She never came forward with these allegations over the years despite constantly being open about sexuality, posting things that were very sexual in nature on social media — many of which Trump has shared. They include remarks such as “How do you know your ‘unwanted sexual advance’ is unwanted, until you advance it?” and “Sex Tip I Learned From My Dog: When in heat, chase the male until he collapses with exhaustion … then jump him!”

7. She said she was never raped, telling the New York Times’ podcast, The Daily, “Every woman gets to choose her word. Every woman gets to choose how she describes it. This is my way of saying it. This is my word. My word is ‘fight.’ My word is not the ‘victim’ word. I have not — I have not been raped,” she continued. “I have — something has not been done to me. I fought. That’s the thing.”

8. She named her cat “Vagina.” “Her dog, or her cat, was named ‘Vagina.’ The judge wouldn’t allow us to put that in — all of these things — but with her, they could put in anything: Access Hollywood,” Trump told CNN.

9. Joe Tacopina, an attorney for Trump, pointed out in May 2023 that Carroll’s entire story has incredible similarities to a 2012 episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. In that episode, titled “Theatre and Tricks,” an individual talks about a rape fantasy in Bergdorf Goodman — the same department store where Carroll claims the incident took place.

10. Speaking of shows, Carroll loved Trump’s show The Apprentice. “I was a big fan of the show. Very impressed by it,” Carroll said on the witness stand, adding that she “had never seen such a witty competition on TV, and it was about something worthwhile, competing.”
[I don't think it'd be a stretch to think she fantasied about a sexual/rape encounter with Trump]

Carroll made a joke associating sex with Bergdorf Goodman in a November 1993 edition of Elle, which was before the alleged Trump attack took place. [In recommending the on top sexual position for women - "Indeed, this location works better for women than the fourth floor of Bergdorf’s".]
The list continues with points 12 - 15 and with this pertinent detail from #13:
That aside, Trump has denied knowing the left-wing activist as the only evidence of any contact is a single picture with Carroll greeting Trump and his ex-wife Ivana at an event greeting line over 35 years ago. Carroll has yet to provide solid evidence of this alleged encounter and will not use the dress that she claims had DNA on it from this alleged incident. Even Trump publicly said the dress should be part of the case. Further, there are no eyewitnesses of this alleged incident, which supposedly occurred at the popular New York City department store.
Yeah - absolutely no one recalls seeing Trump with this lunatic, particularly involving the women's dressing rooms! I mean, Trump so blends in with the environment as to be completely unnoticeable . . . as if!

She's a totally unhinged whack job. And although these NaziDemorats think they are winning, the public is seeing more and more clearly the insane level of corruption. Look at Fani Willis - her downfall has begun!

I’ve seen a couple videos from people who went and filmed the eagle pass, TX area where the national guard is stationed but it only covers a very small portion of the border ( like a mile or less). Then suddenly all the “security” is reduced to nothing and people crossing the border can just walk over without any problem.

https://x.com/immeme0/status/1751389742409626002?s=46&t=hD4dNMs7rVJJ8TrFMin1cg

Edit: couldn’t post the video from X

Last edited:
Tucker's 60 second vid regarding the illegal immigration crisis was good, but Glenn Beck has released a shockingly WOW vid that
spotlights the globalist plan of which migrants are a key component - and yes, it entails the US, but more importantly and suspiciously, Doctors Without Borders and the Red Cross along with the usual financial corporate suspects and NGOs!

Glenn Beck EXPOSES the Globalist Plan to Flood America with Migrants
[9:54]

A very forceful article by Wayne Allyn Root of Citizen Watch Report - he comes up with almost the same illegal immigrant figure as Tucker Carlson, 20 million. It's a short and concise article that really nails the situation and how we got here - well worth the read IMO:

This is THE Most Dangerous Moment in Americas History. We are All Texans Now.
I think there is an added danger of a January 6 redux - on steroids planned. The media focus is on a small part of the border wall in Texas while the majority of the border is still crossable. Simple protests will not be so effective (if they ever were to begin with). When people start to take action to alleviate the situation, the PTB will pull out all stops, and use every trick in the book to derail any citizen efforts, including false flags. This may result in waking up many more people, but it may also result in actual civil war. 618,222 Americans died in the First Civil War - more than the total sum of all other American deaths in all other American Wars I believe.

Times ahead are going to be shocking and unstable. Hold fast to your network and do not allow yourselves to be stampeded or externally driven. Ask when needed and we will be here. Peace be with you. Goodbye.
I am a bit suspicious of Texas Governor Abbot, his actions have not always been consistent, and he seems to sit on the fence concerning some issues. Wait and see I guess.

the PTB will pull out all stops, and use every trick in the book to derail any citizen efforts, including false flags.

I've come across more than one prediction i.e. rumor that our border crisis is going to eventually result in a false flag terrorist attack. Based on supposition from TheTruthSeeker, maybe we need to be extra vigilant of the 22nd day of each month (and who knows which month exactly - April?). Of course, take what's written with a giant grain of salt:

22 and the Manchester Arena Hoax
Richard D Hall will be attending the High Court of Justice on Monday 29th January, where his well-documented claim that nobody died at the Manchester Arena ‘bombing’ at the Aria Grande concert in May of 2017 is being contested. Its a ‘preliminary hearing’ in which the prosecutors are aiming to get an injunction to prevent RDH from being allowed to present his evidence at the forthcoming court hearing. You couldn’t make it up! the preposterous charge of harassment has been levelled at him, for merely doing his job as an investigative journalist. If anyone has been harassed it is he, by the BBC’s clueless bimbo conspiracy expert Marianna Spring, in the BBC’s ‘disaster trolls’ series (see ‘checktheevidence.com’ below). His interview with James Delingpole – where I’m alluded to at 9 minutes -is the first UK mainstream discussion of state-fabricated terror.
[...]
Richard’s big 40-page book ‘The Night of the Bang’ detailing his investigations is now banned by Amazon and is hard to get.

In the interview he did with James Delingpole – about the only interview he has given as far as I know – he was asked about how the number 22 kept on turning up all over the place. Richard stressed that yes this number was everywhere, but, no, he had no idea what it was doing there. RDH: “The number 22 is everywhere … they have deliberately put that number in all of the hearings, they were always on the 22nd, Every news release was on the 22nd … for some sort of occult reason. they were occultists. I don’t think this was hatched in the UK .. You have to suspect some sort of Israeli involvement. Drone strikes in Libya went up massively in Libra after the event .. Israeli involvement in requesting the operation … The US were involved as well.” At 22 mins, these two have *no clue* about what the number 22 signifies.
Excerpts:
At Manchester,
  1. 22 died
  2. on 22 may.
  3. at 10.30, or 22 hours.
  4. killed by a 22 year old Muslim ‘terrorist.’
  5. Aria Grande had just finished singing her 22 songs, before the attack.
  6. Martin Hibbert, who is suing RDH, was next to the ‘explosion’ and received 22 pieces of shrapnel in his body.
  7. A young nurse at the Manchester hospital could not cope with all the wounded and committed suicide, she was 22 years old
  8. The ‘terrorist’ being dead could not be charged, so instead his brother Hashem Abedi was tried, who too was 22 years old.
  9. He was charged on 22 counts.
  10. A month after the event, Greater Manchester police reported that ‘all 22 suspects have now been released without charge.’
COMPARE the big Euro fabricated – terror events on the 22nd:

Norway attack – 22.7.11

Woolwich attack (Lee Rigby) – 22.5.13

Brussels attack – 22.3.16

Munich attack 22.7.16

Westminster Bridge, London attack 22.3.17

Manchester attack 22.5.17
There are 22 letters in the Hebrew alphabet and 22 paths of the Kaballah

The proposed Holohoax Temple due to be built next to the Houses of Parliament will be based upon the number 22: “The design includes 23 bronze fins creating 22 “gaps”, representing the 22 countries in which Jewish communities were destroyed.” Uh-huh.

It's noted in comments, though, that not that long ago the number 23 was designated as the dark occult number - isn't there a pic of George W. and the Bonesmen with the #23 displayed? Or maybe I'm thinking of Masonic Lodge 322 that W's pappy and grandpappy belonged - this one with blurred 322 just below the cross bones and daddy Bush to the right of the clock:

skull-and-bones-illuminati-2.jpg

Interesting tidbit:
  • “Magog”: This is George H.W. Bush’s name in the Skull & Bones from which a lot of CIA men like Bush Sr. originate. It is an occult fraternity which appeals to the Egyptian goddess Isis, the acronym and namesake of their regime change project for a new American century. In Revelation, Magog is an anti-Christ that gathers countless nations of the world to fight Christianity, as ISIS did now funded by oil money. Bonesmen are infamous for using human skulls in dark rituals and to conjure the dead. Bush 1’s father, Nazi sympathizer Prescott Bush, was alleged, along with the other Bonesmen, to have stolen the skull of Native American warrior Geronimo. The Bush family was actually sued for the return of that skull.
The above from this site that has graphic content, so be warned. It is a site exposing Satanism and the Occult, so such content is not going to be mundane. And I think we can all agree that behind the psychopathic globalists running the show, are the dark forces of the 4DSTS that people mistakenly attribute to "Satan".

Masonic Lodge 322 that W's pappy and grandpappy belonged
maybe we need to be extra vigilant of the 22nd day of each month (and who knows which month exactly - April?)

Um -
Georgia Guidestones etchings were unveiled on March 22, or 3/22, in the year 1980.
It's been noted that reversing symbolic numbers also comes into play. In most of Europe, the date would be expressed as 22/3 - still March 22. I suppose 2/23, Feb. 23 could also apply. Or maybe sinister plans for a possible border terror attack will be foiled like what happened in Miami.

Build Back Better by completely razing everything, particularly the economy, national security, the health and well being of the population, and on and on!
Been reading a lot of the many troubling and dangerous airplane failures lately including having a nose wheel fall off, loose or missing bolts on airplane wings, and of course, the door blowout on Alaska Airlines. One could chalk it up to DEI policies lowering standards and quality of newer employees. However:

And what I wasn't aware of before:

I believe DC_Draino has accurately identified what's really going on here - the new planned obsolescence of the airline industry courtesy of the Great Reset NWO.

Added:
Boeing Halts Production Amid Safety Overhaul

Last edited:
I am a bit suspicious of Texas Governor Abbot, his actions have not always been consistent, and he seems to sit on the fence concerning some issues. Wait and see I guess.
Same for me. The media likes to portray Texas as the little guy but let’s forget this state is run by big business and big oil. And of course we can’t forget this is the state where a president was assassinated in broad daylight!
Granted, many decades have passed since but I can bet these events are playing into someone’s agenda, just not the Biden administration’s (from the looks of it) rather than the American people.
I don’t have my tin foil hat on by suggesting the governor is ‘in on it’ but could he be having his strings pulled and falling into a trap. Call me a cynic, but I’m always skeptical that any politician is looking out for their constituents at this point.

Call me a cynic, but I’m always skeptical that any politician is looking out for their constituents at this point.
More and more, I'm thinking it's all a big charade. And it's getting incredibly surreal by the day:

Bongino: “They’re Gonna Get This Guy Hurt” — Secret Service Agents Ordered to Not Wear Red Ties Because President Trump Wears Red Ties

Bongino said Trump’s “threat level is through the roof.” He urged Trump to make some calls, saying, “If this is what they’re worried about, you’re gonna get hurt.”

[just under six minutes]

Both WWIII and #BidenBorderInvasion happen to be trending right now on Twitter. There are some indications that Biden will authorize some sort of military action in the Middle East sometime tonight. Chaos seems to be at record levels. I sense a strong intentional hyping of fear.

Meanwhile, border crossings are still going on as business usual. Human smuggling is a grotesque gigantic economic machine now and it will not be stopped easily. A coming border bill is touted, but it will probably be another non-working solution as 'the system' is not on our side.

Last edited by a moderator:
"We should sit down and talk to parties involved about the issue that's causing the border crisis to begin steps to fix it." - Garland Nixon:
[..] Because people like Blinken and Biden don't give a crap about the United States! They don't care about the US border, they don't care about the US jobs situation or crime or homelessness. The only thing they care about is getting more money, bombs and missiles, for putting money in their own pockets and the pockets of the military industrial complex. So they ain't gonna deal with that (US people problems)! Are we gonna sit back and support it? Dunno. Yeah, Americans are still gonna sit and:
- Oh Yeah! We got an election coming up!
- No you don't! You have the Illusion of Election coming up! You don't have a real election comin' up..

I'm glad that the Paradigm Shift - I foretold 2 years ago - is finally happening in the minds of US Intelligentsia.

Barker writes in his book that the Trillionaire Elite don't even view The People as subjects or peasants anymore. They look at The People and they see FOOD. Barker meticulously recounts that Baby Meat is the most expensive delicacy for the Politically Immune Talking Heads you see on the TV. They like them fattened up. You know why. They are also addicted to adrenalized meat and blood drinking. Plus they are definitely addicted to adenochrome, which is a concentrate of the already very addictive [adrenalized = tortured] refugee-orphan meat and blood.

Barker also recounts that he did therapeutic service for Satanists, who got addicted to tortured = adrenalized human blood ==> increasingly it made them prone to uncontrolled violent outbursts. Barker writes that the Satanist Cannibal Rich Patient sitting in front of him looked at him - the therapist - like a hungry Wolf looks on sheep. Almost salivating. So Barker recommended that the diligently religious Satanist Cannibal Rich Patient ingest goat blood instead. Instead of human blood. That was the therapy. These rabid Anti-Christian cannibals needed somebody to fix them. Because they have become uncontrolled psychopaths, as their sickness was progressing. Or shall we say, how they were regressing and degenerating into a rabid predatory animal.

So when you read that "The people aren’t ready yet." to watch an extreme snuff video of Hillary and girlfriend happily raping and mutilating a prepubescent girl, just think about what Garland said in above video. The Illuminati call those snuff victims "peasants".

Elections? Why the circus? Do the Anti-Christian Elite fear their peasants they take as objects?

Last edited:
Notice all the name placards on the table are facing Biden so he doesn’t forget the names of his own cabinet when addressing them, including Vice President Harris…
Something useless, he won't be able to read them, they have a faint color and the font to that distance is not that clear ... Maybe with glasses the first 2, nor the others 😂
Funny he is not wearing glasses, most elders do mostly while working. Just a photo for the media, to give people the idea that in fact, he participates.... I have my doubts, though.

Top White House Cyber Official tells O’Keefe in Disguise “they can't say it publicly” the White House wants to replace Kamala Harris and Confirms President @JoeBiden mental decline: “Biden is definitely slowing down.”

Oh my gaaad, what a gossip daisy.
Just can't keep his show-off ego in check... I mean, through my gay radar, it appears that the guy sounds like a gay (walks like a gay?), and probably is gay ;-D

How come that so many gays are now in higher / prominent positions ? (Easy to dupe, steer and conquer ?) As if gay guys are being increasingly weaponized in the game of Thrones, for puppet plays in front of the citizens, and everything else that is woke and "popular". Maybe the gays are, for the time being, the 'right' tools for the job; the PTB's goals to wheel their false narratives deeper and further ?

I am afraid to say, that my gay brothers totally seem to have lost both spine and balls. Or the little that was left.

It is kind of sad, when I think about it... How the original gay movement has become such a disappointment, not even remotely resembling what they once were, what they once stood for. How much will be destroyed out of all that, they already had achieved - and been accepted by a wide audience (for better reasons). Yet, it all will likely all going down the drain, as too many gays nowadays, though really bad judgement and selfish importance, have placed rotten seeds into the ground for many. For which no sympathies will be earned...

Stupid. So stupid.

Nevertheless; There are important lessons to be learned, for sure.
Likely the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom