Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

How come that so many gays are now in higher / prominent positions ? (Easy to dupe, steer and conquer ?) As if gay guys are being increasingly weaponized in the game of Thrones, for puppet plays in front of the citizens, and everything else that is woke and "popular". Maybe the gays are, for the time being, the 'right' tools for the job; the PTB's goals to wheel their false narratives deeper and further ?

I think part of it is that totalitarianism in the West has is liberal or progressive in flavour. That means that any minority group is seen as more qualified just because of their minority status - and they're actively promoted over 'normies' in an ongoing social justice affirmative action campaign. As one example, check out the big brain on Kamala Harris!

Never mind if they are actually qualified in terms of performance and credentials - so long as you're queer, trans, indigenous, black, have a disability, neuro-divergent, immigrant, etc., you're socially qualified, as dictated by the state and its media mouthpieces, and that's what counts. There's lots of funding for people from those groups, whereas 'normies' get none. You know, gotta balance out all the oppression of those white working class dudes who've kept the economy going.

So it's DEI or die. Looks like this is taking place especially in government jobs and Universities, public schools and health care, where funding is basically controlled by the state. I'm not sure how all this has rolled out in corporations and small businesses. I've heard there was a big ESG push led by Blackrock for corporations, and then there was pushback against it. And somehow I don't think there's much of a trend in blue-haired trades workers...

So my 2 cents is that we're in an historical period explored in this MindMatters vid - a sort of social war where psychopaths in the West have actively infected and are in the process of destroying hierarchies of competence, and calling it a celebration of minority rights and progressive values.

How come that so many gays are now in higher / prominent positions ? (Easy to dupe, steer and conquer ?) As if gay guys are being increasingly weaponized in the game of Thrones, for puppet plays in front of the citizens, and everything else that is woke and "popular".
This was a problem in even the time of Jesus, quoted in the book From Paul to Mark:
[..] seems obvious from the words put into Jesus’ mouth in this teaching pericope (Mk 8:38): “Those who are ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of them the Son of Man will also be ashamed when he comes in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.”
Similar remark was made in one of the interviews with Col Douglas Macgregor, that nowadays all you see in Washington that its filled with well dressed feminine metropolitan men, 'metrosexuals'. Macgregor replied that "We let the nerds from school take over. Now they are everywhere in power positions."

Similar remark was made in one of the interviews with Col Douglas Macgregor, that nowadays all you see in Washington that its filled with well dressed feminine metropolitan men, 'metrosexuals'. Macgregor replied that "We let the nerds from school take over. Now they are everywhere in power positions."
I'm going to quote from the King James version, this is a quote that has haunted me. Now I think I have a clue...

What came ye for to see?
A reed shaken by the wind?
And what came ye for to see?
A man in soft clothes? [unuchs, ...]
Behold, men in soft clothes are in kings' houses. [plenty now too]

Matthew 11:12
From the time of John until now the Kindom of Heaven suffereth violence and the violent take it by force.

Children are like the Kingdom of Heaven.

I hope that parents will have more control over their child's sexual preference in some future 3rd density world. We should strive to understand the causes and research potential treatments for those interested parents. Homosexuality is just not very adaptive for the individual or families but is seen by the woke especially, as an inviolate part of one's core, or even soul identity. Even heterosexual sexual identity could be a sort of false self if we take it as an inviolate part of our soul's identity. That's one reason for gay people maybe?

Simple epigenetics - exposure to "wrong hormones" is the case in many people. It's all a deep question and we all lack understanding. Hopefully, attitudes in the future will be informed by much knowledge we don't have today. 'Pride' may also be tempered with knowledge and external consideration in the future.

“We let the nerds take over…”

The “it’s OUR own damn fault” narrative always sidesteps the “it has been orchestrated and shoved down humanity’s throats” aspect of things. Things are not the way they are out of pure chance.

And XPan, LOL, I have a long time gay friend and as I am sure you know, he calls it “Gadar”. Also interesting a lot of the high ranking Nazis were allegedly homosexuals. The idea of The Gay Nazi sounds comical and like an oxymoron but… Maybe a musical sequel to Springtime for Hitler?

I'm going to quote from the King James version, this is a quote that has haunted me. Now I think I have a clue...

What came ye for to see?
A reed shaken by the wind?
And what came ye for to see?
A man in soft clothes? [unuchs, ...]
Behold, men in soft clothes are in kings' houses. [plenty now too]

Matthew 11:12
From the time of John until now the Kindom of Heaven suffereth violence and the violent take it by force.

Children are like the Kingdom of Heaven.

I hope that parents will have more control over their child's sexual preference in some future 3rd density world. We should strive to understand the causes and research potential treatments for those interested parents. Homosexuality is just not very adaptive for the individual or families but is seen by the woke especially, as an inviolate part of one's core, or even soul identity. Even heterosexual sexual identity could be a sort of false self if we take it as an inviolate part of our soul's identity. That's one reason for gay people maybe?

Simple epigenetics - exposure to "wrong hormones" is the case in many people. It's all a deep question and we all lack understanding. Hopefully, attitudes in the future will be informed by much knowledge we don't have today. 'Pride' may also be tempered with knowledge and external consideration in the future.

There has been some discussion about the origin of homosexuality in the transcripts. It originates from past lives, genetics, and an early childhood imprint window:

Q: (L) We received a question from a reader who wants to ask: “Is homosexuality determined at the early imprinting stage?”

A: In some instances. There are many reasons.

Q: (L) The second part of the question reads: “If not, what determines sexual orientation at an early age?” Well, they just said there are many reasons. Can you list any of those other reasons?

A: Past life influences and more rarely, genetics.

Q: (L) So which of these three reasons is the most frequent?

A: Early imprinting could be said to be marginally most frequent cause.

Q: $1 So you were very close, Laura.

(Perceval) Does the early imprinting case have to do with abuse?

A: Not necessarily abuse as lack of proper input at moments of high susceptibility. Also, in some individuals the sequence of imprint slots is different or not synchronous with the pattern of the majority. In a sense, then, this is genetic though all such individuals do not necessarily develop as homosexuals.

Q: (L) I think that the writer wanted to know is this a condition that can be changed, assuming the individual wanted to change?

A: Not usually.

Q: $1 When you talk about a lack of proper input, I assume then that in some way development is not normal. Does that mean that homosexuals have any impediment to spiritual growth?

A: No, that is not implied.

Q: (L) Well, you know the story of Konrad Lorenz and his ducks. The story is that there is this window of time when the substratum of the duck’s psychology is open to receiving the imprint of the mother image. So, these ducks were not exposed to a mother duck, but rather to his boots during that window. They came to see his boots as mother. Forever. These ducks believed that boots were “mother”.

So what it means is that there are these like… circuit boards… in us where there is a window that opens when they can be written on. Whatever is written on them in that moment is what sets that circuit. It’s like a really basic circuit in our makeup. And I think what this means is that these individuals may have either hyper-sensitive circuits, or windows when circuits can be written that were different that other people. Maybe their windows don’t open at the same
time as the majority of people.

Say for example the majority of people in the first week, they get their mother imprint - probably. Babies that don’t get a mother imprint because they are given up for adoption, or there is some kind of extenuating circumstance, they always have this lack because nothing was written in. If they are put in a crib and never nurtured, they never got this imprint. Then the window closes, and whatever was written on that circuit board during that period when the window was open is what is there forever.

Okay, so maybe some people’s windows open too early, or maybe it opens while they’re still really tiny in the hospital and they don’t get the imprint of the mother. Or maybe it opens and closes very fast because of their sensitivity. Maybe they get imprinted by the look of the doctor with a mask on his face, or a nurse passing by or a Coke machine.

(Perceval) Maybe whatever the stage is for the imprint of sexuality, maybe it’s later and for most people it’s at a certain age, but there are some people that for genetic reasons it’s earlier or later and so the adults around that person act differently than they would have when the child was younger.

(L) Yes. And when we’re talking about something like imprints, you have to take a very specific individual, and then you have to say, “Okay, does this person have…” and then you’d have to ask all these yes/no questions to boil it down. It could be as varied as the number of individuals that exist!

And the same for homosexuals. Every one is different. It could be a partial past life cause, there could be a partial imprint vulnerability cause, or even as they said in rare cases a genetic cause.

(Perceval) I wonder what the imprint actually is. What is the actual imprint data? Is it interaction, or words, or treatment by another human being?

(L) Well, let’s ask. In a general sense, what is the imprint that determines sexuality for an individual?

A: The pleasant interaction with an adult model at a moment or during the time the imprint window is open in conjunction with the release of specific hormones and brain chemicals.

Q: (Perceval) So you’ve got a kid, a boy, and if the window is open, then they get more female attention from their mother. But if the window opens later, when the father takes more interest in the boy and starts to treat him “like a man”… like fathers will sometimes chide their sons about things like, “You cry like a little girl” or “Don’t be such a little girl”, “You gonna wear a dress?”, etc. If you had the window open then during that period, and you received that kind of treatment…

(L) In other words, a delayed imprint window.

(Perceval) Yeah, and producing chemicals and being treated that way or laughed at or made fun of, and being made to think that you’re a little girl…

(Burma Jones) Though they did say a “pleasant” interaction with adult models.

(Perceval) That’s the ideal.

(Belibaste) Usually at what age does this window open?

A: 18 months to 2.5 years.

Q: (Burma Jones) That’s a big window.

(L) Yeah, well that’s not the whole window, but the range.

(Ark) What I don’t understand is why sexuality is not hard wired, and for what reason? It could have been wired like number of legs and then there would be no problem. Everybody this way with two legs and everybody is born heterosexual except with radiation, mutations, blah blah blah. There must be a reason for that, but what is this reason? Why is there this possibility of people being changed in this way that leads to suffering? Or maybe I don’t know anything about internal structure.

(Burma Jones) Well, I was wondering if that imprint comes in with an adult model, does that also set the sort of person that you’re going to look for to mate with?

A: Yes

Q: (Burma Jones) So maybe it’s also to make it so that you will look for a mate within your own “group”? Like setting up the parents early on in life.

A: Control system modification.

Q: (Perceval) It’s probably like you were saying, a pleasant interaction with an adult model. So, if it’s later than 18 months to 2.5 years…

(L) So if you have an unpleasant interaction, it can really mess you up.

(PoB) Does it mean that somebody can make another person homosexual by specific kind of treatment?

A: Yes.

Q: (Burma Jones) Well, it sounds like if you knew when someone’s imprint vulnerability was, and you abducted them and put them with someone that you wanted to pair them with, you could set up the whole imprint for them.

(L) Yeah, you could.

(Perceval) The problem is that the normal window is 18 months to 2.5 years, and then there are people who have delayed windows.

(L) And maybe people who have early windows. So, it’s like Sidney Baker talks about our individual physiology in terms of health and how completely individual we are. There are certain patterns for the majority, but still there are ranges. So everybody is really completely individual and different.

(Andromeda) Are they talking here about having a role model of the same sex, or the opposite sex?

A: Opposite generally.

Q: (L) So if you have a pleasant experience with a member of the opposite sex during this moment of imprint, that will set you up to be attracted to members of the opposite sex.

(Perceval) It kind of suggests that a normal person in a normal family with both a mother and father, that baby or small child is going to have interaction with both…

A: It should be noted that the infant is sensitive to pheromone type substances that can trigger the imprint window. That part of the process is “hard wired”.

Q: (Perceval) So for girls and boys they’re hardwired to be attracted to male or female.

(L) So say a female infant is hardwired to be triggered by the presence of the pheromone of a male, and the interaction is pleasant, then what is supposed to get written to the circuit gets written, and everything is fine.

If the pheromone opens the window and what happens in the interaction is extremely unpleasant, then everything gets screwed up. And possibly it could be that if there is some genetic difference in the infant, then maybe they are set up so that the pheromones of a female will open the window. So, there are a number of possibilities here. It’s obviously an interactive thing that triggers it, writes the circuit, and whatever.

$1 So the way that some homosexuals are overidentified with being gay, like gay bars and that stuff, that has to be just cultural then…?

A: The gay “movement” is a CIA program incepted by 4D STS designed to set up antipathy, differences, and to identify individuals for purposes of inflicting further suffering.

Q: (L) Huh.

A: It is the soul that counts.

So the important thing IMO is that there's nothing here to indicate that homosexuality is a sin. The sinful part is the psychopaths who channelled homosexual identity into the gay movement for the purposes of inflicting suffering.

Reminds me of Lin Bao, and his 'army of hairy crabs'.

It does seem that when authoritarian rule is desired, this is one of the things that is always a common theme.

I will repost a bit of Clif High's substack, referring to what happened during Mao's people revolution.

In addition, Mao's regime was generally permissive of sexual experimentation and encouraged people to challenge traditional norms around sexuality. The government distributed contraceptives and promoted birth control as a way to control population growth, and Lin also used these programs to encourage people to explore their sexuality more openly, as per Lin’s psychological warfare technique of breaking the ‘generational bonds/chains’ that were implicit within the attack on the ‘Four Olds’. Lin further promoted new ‘gender identities’, including early forms of chemical augmentation of gender changes. Under Lin’s direction, the CCP recruited and trained a large number of ‘prostitute spies’ for the Party. These spies included women, encouraged to release their sexual identity to the State, as well as ‘homosexual, transvestite’ prostitutes/spies. The unofficial numbers for Lin’s Legions of sex spies were in the millions. The official histories of the CCP deny that any of this took place.

Lin Biao’s transgender spies were known within the CCP as the ‘army of hairy crabs’. There are many, now disputed, reports of the ‘hairy crabs’ also being used as assassins. It was noted in the CCP literature in the late 1970s, that those people, of a homosexual inclination, or behavior, when they had been given “Lin’s ghost illness” (also referred to as ‘whispers illness’), were easily persuaded to kill. In fact, it is noted in the CCP literature of the period that the ‘hairy crabs’ were very ‘fragile’ in their minds, and would instantly turn to violence if the ‘ghost illness’ in them was confronted. Also known within the CCP as the ‘invisible illness’ in official literature.

Lin’s plot to make China ‘sick’ with weaponized MBP succeeded for Mao, keeping him in power for an additional decade

So, it seems there is nothing new under the sun. These things are routinely fostered when needed. All under the guise of equity and inclusion of course.

Bret Weinstein went down to the Darein gap in Panama to see for himself what is happening with the immigration/invasion.

This is his interview with Tucker reporting his findings.
Pretty interesting, and his “hypothesis” on how the covid-thing may be related to the migration/invasion is a bit hair raising. (the last 10 minutes is where he explains his hypothesis (starting at minute 102:30)

A few points:

There seems to be 3 types. The truly economically impoverished, the suspicious types from all over the world, and young male Chinese who appear to be of a separate nature and have their own camps, and unwilling to talk.

"These, Chinese folks who are overwhelmingly male, military age... It is not a friendly migration... This felt like people who did not want to share information, because it would be a mistake to do so."

"Maybe its not just una-party but una-world leaders." (the US and China coordinating together on this project)

We met Afghans. We met people from the Caribbean, Haitians. There are people from Yemen, Iran. It's shocking really."

"You see, the hallmark of the international community. You see NGO emblems all over the place, proudly American flags. They've paid for the water system, the toilets that are there. The United States government is facilitating this economic migration. And it's unmistakable, as is an organization called the IOM, which is the International Organization for Migration. It's a branch of the UN." (videos of these flags and emblems)

When will the next shoe drop, and what will it be? Bret speculates with his (no proof) hypothesis. But feels we have to make hypothesis no matter how crazy they "seem" then defeat them and move on, or prove them correct and act. Crazy times call for crazy hypothesis. Paraphrased.

If you don't watch the video you will probably want to at least watch the hypothesis at the last 10 minutes. Or read my points of interest in the
Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse thread where I also posted this interview.

zerohedge article regarding the same interview below:

"This Is Not Friendly"​

Last edited:
Bret Weinstein went down to the Darein gap in Panama to see for himself what is happening with the immigration/invasion.

This is his interview with Tucker reporting his findings.
Pretty interesting, and his “hypothesis” on how the covid-thing may be related to the migration/invasion is a bit hair raising. (the last 10 minutes is where he explains his hypothesis (starting at minute 102:30)

A few points:

There seems to be 3 types. The truly economically impoverished, the suspicious types from all over the world, and young male Chinese who appear to be of a separate nature and have their own camps, and unwilling to talk.

"These, Chinese folks who are overwhelmingly male, military age... It is not a friendly migration... This felt like people who did not want to share information, because it would be a mistake to do so."

"Maybe its not just una-party but una-world leaders." (the US and China coordinating together on this project)

We met Afghans. We met people from the Caribbean, Haitians. There are people from Yemen, Iran. It's shocking really."

"You see, the hallmark of the international community. You see NGO emblems all over the place, proudly American flags. They've paid for the water system, the toilets that are there. The United States government is facilitating this economic migration. And it's unmistakable, as is an organization called the IOM, which is the International Organization for Migration. It's a branch of the UN." (videos of these flags and emblems)

When will the next shoe drop, and what will it be? Bret speculates with his (no proof) hypothesis. But feels we have to make hypothesis no matter how crazy they "seem" then defeat them and move on, or prove them correct and act. Crazy times call for crazy hypothesis. Paraphrased.

If you don't watch the video you will probably want to at least watch the hypothesis at the last 10 minutes. Or read my points of interest in the
Stories of Covid vaccination side effects or worse thread where I also posted this interview.

zerohedge article regarding the same interview below:

"This Is Not Friendly"​

Watched the last 10min. Hmm...maybe he's onto something with his theory that the jabs were introduced in order to separate and weaken certain groups of people. Bret is apparently implying that there might be a secret plot by the Chinese to first weaken US citizens with the jabs (according to Bret the Chinese did not inject their own), and then 'take over' once all US peeps are dead, or something?

However, I think it's more plausible that the Chinese figured out early on what the 'Malthusian cabal' in the US and elsewhere were up to. They found out that a new syntetically manipulated virus was spreading. Maybe, as has been suggested here previously, that's why the Chinese had those crazy strict lockdowns and other restrictions – because they couldn't be sure if the new virus was a bioweapon directed at them. Same goes for the jabs; as a Chinese you wouldn't trust anything a US criminal company like Pfizer would offer you!

It's interesting how many alternative media figures are so quick to blame the Chinese for 'everything'. Bret is one smart cookie, and he might be on the right track regarding the intention of 'Covid' and the jabs, but I think that those attempting to reduce world population by whatever means do not care which country is targeted – all goes! As has been said so many times, psychopaths don't understand that they as parasites will also perish when the 'host' is destroyed.

I wish these, otherwise excellent, alternative media persons would get upto speed on psychopathology and preferably ponerology. In my experience, that's the piece of the puzzle that many are missing, and why they spend countless hours and shows picking their brains basically in vain. I noticed this, again, yesterday as I listened to one of the latest podcasts with G. Diesen, Mercouris, and Mearsheimer. I got quite frustrated hearing how they wondered over and over again (paraphrasing): "why are they doing this?", "how is it possible that they don't see that it's against their own interests?".

So So Good! Surviving the Phuckery makes some good video's! One of her best. Black women speaking out with truth and passion ....YES!!!! Interesting clips and graphics. Warning, language.

Black Women Support React and Rally Around Donald Trump Biden Rapidly Losing Black Voter Base​

Watched the last 10min. Hmm...maybe he's onto something with his theory that the jabs were introduced in order to separate and weaken certain groups of people. Bret is apparently implying that there might be a secret plot by the Chinese to first weaken US citizens with the jabs (according to Bret the Chinese did not inject their own), and then 'take over' once all US peeps are dead, or something?

However, I think it's more plausible that the Chinese figured out early on what the 'Malthusian cabal' in the US and elsewhere were up to. They found out that a new syntetically manipulated virus was spreading. Maybe, as has been suggested here previously, that's why the Chinese had those crazy strict lockdowns and other restrictions – because they couldn't be sure if the new virus was a bioweapon directed at them. Same goes for the jabs; as a Chinese you wouldn't trust anything a US criminal company like Pfizer would offer you!

It's interesting how many alternative media figures are so quick to blame the Chinese for 'everything'. Bret is one smart cookie, and he might be on the right track regarding the intention of 'Covid' and the jabs, but I think that those attempting to reduce world population by whatever means do not care which country is targeted – all goes! As has been said so many times, psychopaths don't understand that they as parasites will also perish when the 'host' is destroyed.

I wish these, otherwise excellent, alternative media persons would get upto speed on psychopathology and preferably ponerology. In my experience, that's the piece of the puzzle that many are missing, and why they spend countless hours and shows picking their brains basically in vain. I noticed this, again, yesterday as I listened to one of the latest podcasts with G. Diesen, Mercouris, and Mearsheimer. I got quite frustrated hearing how they wondered over and over again (paraphrasing): "why are they doing this?", "how is it possible that they don't see that it's against their own interests?".

The opinion of Carl Zha (Chinese American host of Silk and Steel podcast) is that Chinese 'military aged men' are sneaking into the USA in order to succeed in their careers and fields of study because competition at home in China is way more tough:

Because some Chinese figured out that they can easily outcompete lazy Murican asses in Murica than face stiff competition at home vs other smart Chinese

I'm such example. I would prbly not got in top elite Chinese university like Tsinghua or Peking University had I stayed in China because my grades in Chongqing No.1 middle school was only slighly above average.

When I landed in the US and started 8th grade, I soon found out that if I just study hard, I could easily rank No.1 in my class because my classmates hardly study at all. I got into Caltech.

So his view is that it's not a military thing, it's an invasion of competence!

Good points,

I also think that once they depart too far from their field of expertise and dip their toes into something they're not familiar with, they tend to look rather silly. I suppose it's positive that they're willing to venture out and consider other topics, but they trust their abilities way too much in a lot of cases.

That isn't to say that there isn't an effort to weaponize immigration, but he seems to suffer from the same thing the US suffers from, the over explanation of their "enemy's" movements or lack thereof with magical thinking. Like the Chinese balloon, or how they constantly imagine that Russia is plotting secretly to steal the elections to take down the US, when in fact what the Chinese and Russians know, and most of the rest of the world seems to be starting to realize is that the US will fall on its own, and all they have to do is absolutely nothing.

In reality, while they do defend their interest, the Chinese and Russians all have been inviting the West to participate in the future constantly, only respectfully of one another. It's the Wests' refusal of this offer that will spell (and it is currently spelling) their demise.

An interesting perspective by Webb and the war against Trump from Sin City, where the dark money flows

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 05-17-19 George Webb - Investigative Journalist on X Get ready for th...png

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 05-25-37 Bill Melugin on X Should obviously say $116 million in the s...png

Timing could benefit former President Trump as he faces down four criminal trials that are mired in controversy and legal obstacles while Election Day 2024 creeps closer, legal experts say.

"Does it eventually get so late in the election-campaign calendar that it would be too unseemly to start trial? I would hope so," former assistant U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York Andrew McCarthy, a Fox News contributor, wrote in an op-ed for National Review on Saturday.

"The administration of justice in criminal cases is an important national priority, but it’s not the only one – or, necessarily, the highest one. How much intrusion on politics by the justice system should Americans tolerate – particularly under circumstances in which the intrusion is being orchestrated by the administration of the incumbent president against his campaign opponent?"

McCarthy’s op-ed was in response to a federal judge suspending Trump’s trial involving Special Counsel Jack Smith’s 2020 election interference investigation indefinitely last week after it was set to begin on March 4. The move comes after Trump’s legal team filed an appeal to argue that the former president is granted immunity from prosecution for actions while in office.

TRUMP TRIAL DELAYED IN CASE STEMMING FROM SPECIAL COUNSEL JACK SMITH'S JAN 6 INVESTIGATION

"A president of the United States must have full immunity, without which it would be impossible for him/her to properly function," Trump said last week on Truth Social in all caps. "Any mistake, even if well intended, would be met with almost certain indictment by the opposing party at term end. Even events that 'cross the line' must fall under total immunity, or it will be years of trauma trying to determine good from bad."

An appeals court is reviewing Trump’s argument, tying the presiding judge’s hands from proceeding with the case. Trump filed an appeal in December, with a three-judge panel hearing arguments last month. No opinion has yet been issued, and the case could be sent to the full circuit court or Supreme Court for review, which would add additional time to proceedings.

TRUMP VISITS MANHATTAN COURT TO BLAST NYAG CASE, PRAISES APPELLATE RULING IN HIS FAVOR

McCarthy has been arguing that Trump’s trial strategy is "delay, delay, delay," adding that after the postponed trial, a midsummer trial date for the D.C. case is "ambitious" and will likely be closer to Election day.

"The election-interference prosecution of Donald Trump, the former president and likely Republican presidential nominee, by the Justice Department of Joe Biden, the incumbent president and Trump’s likely Democratic opponent, is the most politically charged in American history," McCarthy wrote in a January column for National Review.

He argued Saturday in a column that the delay of the trial did not come as a shock, and only solidified what had long been anticipated due to Trump’s appeal. In addition to the appeal potentially being heard by the full 11-member Circuit Court or Supreme Court, pre-trial work could hold up the trial even longer, making a midsummer trial date "optimistic."

"Why? Because there is a lot of pre-trial work, including administrative detail, that must be attended to for a case to get to trial. As I elaborated in my [January column] about Trump’s delay strategy, the pre-trial process includes discovery, motions to dismiss the case or suppress evidence, hearings on motions, and so on. Whenever jurisdiction is finally returned to Judge Chutkan, all of that will have to crank up again – it takes a long time to get through, and it’s not like this is the only case on Her Honor’s docket," he wrote.

McCarthy speculated whether the courts would allow the anticipated GOP nominee to languish in courtrooms for weeks as Election Day comes down to the wire.

"Defendants have to be present in court for the entirety of criminal trials. Could we really have the Republican nominee stuck in a courtroom from, say, August through October? I’m sure that would be fine with the Biden Justice Department’s special counsel. The question may be whether the court will go along," McCarthy concluded.

The former assistant U.S. attorney told Fox Digital that Jack Smith "will push to go to trial in the Washington case no matter how late in the election campaign calendar it gets," but he noted that Smith is not in the driver’s seat when it comes to determining schedules.

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 05-37-14 Trump seeks to run out the clock as delays push trials close...png

Shipley told Fox News Digital on Sunday that it "has been only 26 days since the Trump immunity appeal was argued" and that the "average time between argument and opinion was 116 days," meaning the appeals court will likely issue an opinion on his immunity appeal on May 12.

"There is no legal basis for the proposition that Trump's case should be decided ahead of other Circuit Court cases that were argued before Jan. 9. Delays in appeals courts routinely force trial dates to be pushed back. The fact that it has happened to Trump's trials means the appeals court is handling it like it would any other case," he told Fox News Digital.

In New York, Trump is accused of allegedly falsifying business records to conceal hush-money payments to porn star Stormy Daniels during the 2016 election. The trial for that case is tentatively scheduled for March, meaning it would be the first of Trump’s four high-profile criminal trials following the postponement of the D.C. case.

"Those are misdemeanors my good sir, and the statute of limitations expired in 2021," Shipley wrote on X of the hush-money case. Trump’s attorneys also noted last year that the statute of limitations would typically be subject to a five-year statute of limitations. New York, however, extends the statute of limitations if a defendant "was continuously outside this state."

GA SENATE LAUNCHES COMMITTEE TO PROBE TRUMP PROSECUTOR FANI WILLIS FOR 'IMPROPER' AFFAIR

McCarthy told Fox News Digital that after the postponement of the D.C. trial, it's unlikely that Democrats will first head to trial against Trump in the New York case because it’s "nakedly political," although the door is open to that possibility.

"It’s hard for me to believe Democrats want to go first with that trial. It’s such a ludicrous case that Trump could get acquitted, even in Manhattan; and if he gets convicted, it’s such a nakedly political prosecution that he won’t be hurt much by it," he said.

Trump was also charged in Georgia with allegedly attempting to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, which has recently been mired in controversy after the Trump team claimed District Attorney Fani Willis was having an affair with one of her top prosecutors.

Willis admitted last week to having a personal relationship with the special prosecutor she hired, Nathan Wade, but denied the "salacious" allegations against her having "merit."

Trump’s team is calling for the prosecutors to be disqualified and his charges dismissed. No trial has been set in that case.

FULTON COUNTY DA FANI WILLIS ADMITS PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH PROSECUTOR BUT DENIES CONFLICT OF INTEREST

In Florida, Trump was charged for allegedly mishandling classified documents following his presidency, and he is scheduled to face trial on May 20. The case may be postponed, however, with the presiding judge – a Trump nominee – saying she’d revisit the date during a March 1 hearing.

Shipley also noted that having the presumed GOP nominee sit in courtrooms instead of campaigning late in the election cycle would be unprecedented, and he has long speculated that Trump’s federal trials wouldn’t begin until after the start of August.

"For several months I have been taking it at face value that no trial in either federal case would begin after Aug. 1. Both cases are expected to take 2-3 months, and trials in the Aug-Oct time period would be right in the middle of the general campaign. Trump would be required to sit in a courtroom in Washington DC rather than – as the nominee of a major party – be out doing the usual kind of campaign events," Shipley wrote on Twitter.

FANI WILLIS, WHO 'RELISHED IN' DONALD TRUMP PROSECUTION, SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM CASE FOR ILLICIT AFFAIR: EXPERTS

"Deranged Jack Smith, Letitia ‘Peekaboo’ James, Alvin Bragg, the J6 Committee of Political Thugs (who have deleted and destroyed all evidence and findings), and all of the rest of the Biden prosecutors and ‘bad people who hate our Country,’ are just as guilty as Fani Willis. It’s Biden Investigations for purposes of ELECTION INTERFERENCE," Trump wrote on Truth Social last week.

Amid the legal battles, Trump is also on the campaign trail. He holds a commanding 26-point lead in South Carolina over Nikki Haley, who served as governor in the state from 2011 to 2017, according to a Monmouth University-Washington Post poll. The state’s primary is to be held on Feb. 24. Trump previously won the Iowa caucuses, as well as the nation’s first primary last month in New Hampshire.

Escalation at the southern boarder. An alert of a possible attack by white supremacists on a migrant facility was issued by the feds causing an evacuation. The NSA was given orders to deploy the facial recognition tech to record all people in the peaceful convoy thats traveling the boarder. Apparently, there is now opposition to this unlawful order in the NSA. Lower level government employees are now becoming seriously concerned about the invasion and all that could happen (rightfully so). The worm is turning according to this reporter who breaks the story from insider information....lets hope so.

So his view is that it's not a military thing, it's an invasion of competence!

Had a discussion the other day with some European friends of mine, a couple of whom had experience of both the European school system and the American university system. They both agreed that American education was sub par and that going to school in the US made them feel smarter because the American system was so far behind their own level education.

Having gone through the American system myself, I can attest to how easy it is to reach the top of the class if you put in just a little bit of effort. Makes sense to me, then, why so many Chinese men would want to come to the US. Same number if not better prospects and not nearly the same caliber of competition.

Back
Top Bottom