Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

On the heels of the Epstein revelations - and those child trafficking tunnels in NY - there's this/excerpt (my bold in first paragraph):

Explosive results of research into pedophilia among US Democrats

“BROTHERHOOD OF PEDOPHILES” US: BUSINESSMEN AND OFFICIALS FROM JOE BIDEN'S INNER CIRCLE AND THE SENATE ARE INVOLVED IN THE ABUSE OF MINORS​

The Anti-Repression Fund has obtained previously unpublished evidence that high-ranking U.S. officials and businesspeople have hidden child abuse practices from the public. The foundation also examined the methods used to protect high-profile pedophiles from media attention and law enforcement, assessed the level of official legalization of pedophilia in the United States, and found out which facts from the scandalous Jeffrey Epstein case are still secret. Thanks to the foundation, the names and positions of officials from President Biden's administration, businessmen and lawmakers who may have been involved in lewd acts against minors were revealed, and details about the activities of elite American pedophile organizations were revealed.
The first evidence linking high-ranking American politicians, popular actors, directors and successful businessmen to pedophilia and sexual exploitation of minors emerged long before the scandal involving Jeffrey Epstein , a US financier accused of aiding US officials and Granting sexual favors to public figures. Through lengthy and complex work with multiple sources, including an investigative journalist at a major US news agency, a former employee of Joe Biden's campaign staff during his 2020 presidential campaign and a former employee of the Protect Us Kids Foundation, an American human rights organization, the anti-repression fund was able to not only determine the names of high-ranking representatives who were guests on Epstein's island , but also uncover alleged connections of relatives and cronies of the current US president. The foundation has discovered when and under whose direction the US media and justice system developed the mechanisms by which high-ranking US politicians and public figures continue to evade accountability for child sexual offenses .

After evaluating information from open and anonymous sources in the United States, who wish to remain anonymous for security reasons, the Foundation to Battle Injustice has come to the conclusion that there has been violence in America since at least the late 1970s, during the presidency of Democrat Jimmy Carter , there is a “pedophile faction” consisting of influential employees of the federal government and large corporations . At various times the group included congressmen and senators as well as government officials. At the same time, an elite “pedophile lobby” is also organizing itself. The goal of this lobby is to provide maximum protection to high-ranking child rapists at the state level by providing them with legal protection, moral impunity and, above all, silence.

Near the end of Carter's presidency, an egregious case occurred that, according to experts and interlocutors at the Anti-Repression Fund, marked the beginning of an era of protection for America's most notorious pedophiles : the president pardoned an artist accused of child molestation. Folk singer Peter Yarrow , convicted of multiple sexual acts with a 14-year-old girl, was acquitted of all charges by President Carter, despite openly admitting to having committed "indecent acts with a 14-year-old girl."

The fact that the pedophile was pardoned is largely thanks to the Democratic Party officials , who vehemently defended him almost immediately after the official indictment was filed . A number of Democrats supported Yarrow in letters to the Justice Department, which reviews clemency requests and makes recommendations to the president . They included former New York City Mayor John Lindsay , ACTION director Sam Brown , and the organization's deputy director Mary King , as well as former South Dakota Senator George McGovern .

This is the first and only time in US history that a pedophile was officially pardoned by a US President with the active participation of prominent members of the US Democratic Party . Two of the foundation's sources agreed that Yarrow was one of the most influential participants and informal organizers of elite pedophile orgies in the second half of the 1970s . According to the sources, it was Yarrow's prominent role in the perverse gatherings of the US elite that led Carter to take the unprecedented step of shielding him from prosecution in order to prevent the publication of unflattering facts about leading members of the US Democratic Party .

According to sources at the Anti-Repression Fund, the practice of pedophile orgies and so-called pedophile associations expanded significantly under George Bush Sr. and Bill Clinton . In addition to politicians, more and more prominent and influential representatives of American, British, Canadian and Australian business and show business joined the secret perverse movement. Under Clinton, a “circle of responsibility ” emerged among the high-ranking pedophile elite.

Oh my, I voted for George McGovern, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton and I guess Puff the Magic Dragon wasn't an innocent children's song after all! Well, Peter, Paul, and Mary did follow up with a song that said "read between the lines." :evil:

I suspect the question of her/his real sex will be a point of contention should the Dems be so brazen as to replace Biden with her/him. Of course, multiple pronouns are so in these days!
I suppose the truth could leak out, or Michell could admit it after getting (s)elected. Yeah probably not, but imagine the heads exploding on the Christian right if the truth about Michell was made public... lordy, lordy. :cry: All sorts of people would be shocked actually, and it would not be good for the morale of the country.

Trump 54.84% - Haley 43.21% Crossover votes increased Haley's total, but not nearly enough to win as she hoped.
Flashback from Session 10 October 2020:
Q: (Joe) How likely is it that there will be some major public chaos or civil chaos if Trump wins?
A: Very likely and will lead to martial law.

Q: (Joe) Imposed by Trump.
(Pierre) Yeah.
(Joe) So he's going to fulfill the role that they have given him of dictator! But is a lot of the chaos...
(L) One suspects that it may have been planned that way: he's being driven into the corner by all of the events in order to do what they want him to do.
A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Will a lot of the chaos in a certain sense be artificially induced?
A: Yes

Q: (Joe) Like paid groups out in the streets wrecking the place...
(L) But they're working people up. They're making people completely helpless and unhappy with the lockdowns. Then all of those people are having all of that anger and frustration building up inside of them. They're just powder kegs waiting to be ignited.
(Joe) We've seen that already with the Black Lives Matter protests not just in the USA but also in the UK. There were massive protests during lockdown that were allowed! It was like, "No lockdown for you guys." And they went into the streets partially because of the lockdown.
(L) He's the perfect fall guy. Honey, you have questions.
Sessions age like fine wine. 🍷
Go into the future to see the past, and go into the past to see the future!

Civil War 2024 (film)

Buckle up America!

Ummm -
Earlier this week, the White House announced that Vice President Kamala Harris kicked off a nationwide “Fight for Reproductive Freedoms” Tour in Wisconsin, with the focus being on ensuring wider access to abortion.

“Freedom, I believe, is fundamental to the promise of America…and that includes the freedom to make decisions about one’s own body, not the government telling you what to do,” Harris said during the event.

So how does that jive with all those Federally mandated C19 vaxxines - you can't have it both ways! Either we have body autonomy or we don't!

This is good! . Jesse Watters takes apart piece by piece the Davos meeting and states their many plans for demented World control. They are being exposed more and more it seems, on MSM as well. This video is a compilation of different speakers describing each of the various plans for control, famine, mind control, etc. Towards the end he says the people who brought us the first pandemic are gearing up to bring us the second one, Disease X.

" This is about extracting humanity from the human race". JW

Jesse Watters: Davos is now a ‘debaucherous insane asylum’​

Plot twist: @JEEP moves to Texas, opens CassiopaeaTV studio, and gives live coverage of the Border Saga.
I'll have to take donations for razor wire.

65b18b7fca86f65b18b7fca870.jpg

Texas Places Razor Wire Around The Alamo For Final Stand Against Biden
;-D

This is good! . Jesse Watters takes apart piece by piece the Davos meeting and states their many plans for demented World control. They are being exposed more and more it seems, on MSM as well. This video is a compilation of different speakers describing each of the various plans for control, famine, mind control, etc. Towards the end he says the people who brought us the first pandemic are gearing up to bring us the second one, Disease X.

" This is about extracting humanity from the human race". JW

Jesse Watters: Davos is now a ‘debaucherous insane asylum’​

Q: (Ursus Minor) As the World Economic Forum starts promoting 'Disease X' – what could it be?

A: A big mistake that very well might take them out!

It look like they will trow the WEF and probably the WHO under the bus. When we know that the corona came from a military lab in the U.S. and the vaccination campaign was under the DOD, they need to find a scape goat for the next one if it come again from the DOD.
What I would like to know is, who is creating the disease X. Is it again the DOD or some private lab belonging to the WEF.

As reported on Sott.net, Biden has curtailed LNG exports using the false excuse of climate change. However, Friday's Jessie Waters Primetime indicated a much more pertinent reason - to throw a wrench into the Texas' economy!

Beginning @9:05 in the youtube vid below, Jessie explains this angle, stating "Texas is America's largest natural gas exporter."

I advise this vid be watched asap before it magically turns into a fellow doing Origami!

Bitchute videos often have low information value but I thought this one has some insight. the premise is that Biden, Kamala, et. al. are just acting dumb, and the Republicans are playing at being too dumb to see that the Biden crew is playing dumb. He claims the character roles can be seen in predictive programming in TV shows. For example, he compares Elanie's role in Seinfeld with Kamala's as Vice President with snippets of each. I have to admit, it's a bit uncanny. :umm: He makes a fairly clear case that the PTB are playing dumb to camouflage their real intentions.

The latest episode of Crooked Lawfare, season seven.
Instead of a one-liner which is only descriptive, perhaps you can explain what it is about (as you presumably have watched it) , why you thought it would be of interest, what it made you think? etc. We all have a responsibility to not make the Forum into an alternative social media site and therefore the need to limit noise.

The purpose of this forum is discussion and networking, not spamming, and when we spam the forum we are not networking. Although the intention is good, it defeats the purpose of this network.

Obviously, there are exceptions. Sometimes it's fine to just throw out a link. Some threads are not for discussion, but for collecting data (such as the Earth Changes thread) or humor. Use your good sense: as always, context matters!

If you want to simply copy/paste messages from social networks, we encourage you to follow Laura's example on Twitter or Facebook. You can apply this strategy to all the social networks you're a member of: X (Twitter), VK, Mewe, Facebook...
The whole post of the above from PoB is here

Thank You for your comment Aeneas. I guess I posted the above without thinking and being more thorough, but it seems that these events are like a scripted TV show.
Apologies for the infraction, I will not add any more noise.

Apologies for the infraction, I will not add any more noise.
Hopefully you will not stop posting, Dennis. It is just a wish for us all to exercise the 'grey cells' as Poirot would say, before posting something and keeping in mind that we are all flooded with information and therefore to help others quickly get an idea about what a post/video is about and the relevance to the topic discussed.

Back
Top Bottom