Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Is this the latest psy-op? The democrat's official X account just posted a picture of Kamala at a convention full of signs saying Michelle!!!
That is funky, people are making the connection that the Obama's are really in charge and whatnot, or it's a teaser of her running mate lol.

But the reason I find it funky is because... is that really the best picture they found of her at a DNC? a blurry picture of her surrounded by signs of someone else's name, where even she's holding the other person's name in her hands, by the pole.. (lol, sorry) ? even from a design perspective.. you don't do that unless you're aiming at something.

That is funky, people are making the connection that the Obama's are really in charge and whatnot, or it's a teaser of her running mate lol.

But the reason I find it funky is because... is that really the best picture they found of her at a DNC? a blurry picture of her surrounded by signs of someone else's name, where even she's holding the other person's name in her hands, by the pole.. (lol, sorry) ? even from a design perspective.. you don't do that unless you're aiming at something.
Maybe at one of the previous DNC's when Obama was nominated, they had Michelle signs to wave for Michelle's speech; but, that doesn't change the weirdness of choosing this photo now for all of the reasons you said and more. Notice the light above Kamala's head?

An excellent interview on the Victor Davis Hanson Show with cohost Sami Winc covering the current topics below.

Trump interviewed at the National Association of Black Journalists, Judge Merchan's daughter brings in the money; the assassination investigation reveals much, as Trump meets Netanyahu, the campaign rhetoric, home for the hostages, Olympic trans-boxer, Israel takes out terrorists, Kamala's campaign, and Niccolo Machiavelli's "The Prince" and other works.

DID YOU KNOW KAMALA'S VP PICK, JOSH SHAPIRO, HELPED COVER UP A VICIOUS MURDER? In 2011, 27-year-
old Ellen Greenberg was stabbed 20 TIMES in the back of her head and heart. The Pennsylvania pathologist who conducted
the autopsy concluded her death was a homicide. But weeks later, WITH NO EXPLANATION, he changed her manner of
death to SUICIDE--which ended all investigations.
Then in 2019, after mounting pressure, then-Attorney General Shapiro reviewed the case, but AFFIRMED SUICIDE as the manner of death. Depositions obtained by the parents in their civil lawsuits have revealed that their daughter was ALREADY DEAD during the final stabbings. What powerful person is Governor Josh Shapiro protecting?

Read the full story here:

Ellenhalf.png

Last edited:
The DNC rally is at EAU CLAIRE, Wisconsin. OMG!

(L) Okay. I just wanted to make sure we handled your question with sufficient thoroughness. And we found out a few little things. Okay. It says here ‘Niall and Joe have questions about the CME.’ So, ask your questions, Niall and Joe.

(Niall) When was the last year in which auroras were seen as widely around the world as they were last week?

A: 1989.

Q: (Joe) Is it just the strength of the current that would dictate damage to Earth's electrical infrastructure?

A: Direction of eruption also.

Q: (Chu) So, that's why it didn't fry everything.

(Joe) Okay. Are there any effects on human beings from an event like the one from last week?

A: Of course!

Q: (Joe) And would the answer to the question of what those effects are, be: ‘Depends on the person’?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) So, they can be positive or negative?

A: Yes.

Q: (Joe) I see. Does it involve DNA changes, essentially?

A: Sometimes.

Q: (Joe) What is the most common effect, let's say, on human beings from such things?

A: Quickening.

Q: (Joe) Okay. So, is that in any way similar to the purported effects of the Wave about hyperkinetic sensate and amplifying what is in a person?

A: Minor similarity.

Q: (Joe) So, what does quickening mean, then, in terms of the solar flare effects, or solar storm effects?

A: Whatever is present is "jumpstarted".

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-07 at 10-17-40 Empirical assessment of the role of the Sun in climate chang...png
    Screenshot 2024-08-07 at 10-17-40 Empirical assessment of the role of the Sun in climate chang...png
    653.4 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2024-08-07 at 10-25-42 Solar cycle 22 - Wikipedia.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-07 at 10-25-42 Solar cycle 22 - Wikipedia.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
Poor Secret Service people...they just cant seem to get a break:-)

(As a side note Id like to acknowledge that duct tape is one of mans greatest inventions:-) I once flew in a small plane that had duct tape over the tears in the wing-skins. When I saw the wings had been duct tapped I told a friend "we'll be OK. They've duct taped the wings". True story! I'm not surprised that the SS keep a roll of it in their tool kit too.)

"The U.S. Secret Service is apologizing to a Massachusetts salon owner after an agent covered her security camera with duct tape and broke into her salon by picking the lock so that its bathroom could be used by various people for a two-hour period."

According to Business Insider, the head of the Secret Service's Boston-based field office called the salon owner to apologize.

"He said to me everything that was done was done very wrong," said Powers. "They were not supposed to tape my camera without permission. They were not supposed to enter the building without permission."

Back
Top Bottom