Biden-Harris Administration: The Empire Strikes Back

Good article on Sott regarding the Arizona audit - excerpt:

The usual suspects in the mainstream media attempted to bury the Arizona vote audit story or denigrate it — for instance the The New York Times, which characterized the inquiry in its Saturday lede as "false claims of a stolen election," and then "a snipe hunt for skullduggery," before asserting the boilerplate "baseless theories of election theft" to seal the deal with its avidly credulous readership. Rachel Maddow of MSNBC practically jumped up and down going woo-woo-woo to discredit the audit. What do you suppose they're afraid of?

I'll tell you!

For one thing, if the vote turns out to have been compromised by fraud, Arizona is liable to lose a Democratic senator elected on Mr. Biden's (possibly) phantom coattails — Mark Kelly (D) who defeated incumbent Martha McSally (R) — which would cancel the Democrats' current one-vote majority grip on the body.
The result of that would be: The end of the party's effort to jam various new laws down America's craw: DC statehood, the HR-1 voter fraud act, the Supreme Court-packing bill, and, actually, anything else on the party's Satanic wish-list for disassembling the republic.
Then, of course, there's the tally for president. One thing probably for sure: if the audit uncovers any serious systematic mischief that would alter the November 3rd outcome, revealing that Mr. Biden did not win Arizona's electoral college votes after all, then there would be tremendous pressure to look into the results of other swing states likewise under suspicion of gross balloting irregularities. The local authorities in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia will, no doubt, attempt to demur. But you may be sure these matters will be back in the courts, perhaps even the US Supreme Court, and this time they might not be able to duck the issue. At the very least, proof of a reversal in Arizona will cast Joe Biden as an illegitimate president in even more minds than the current half of the nation.

Another outcome should be the end of efforts to block real reform of the voting process in the United States. That should mean no more janky-ass computer voting machines, like the Dominion and Smartmatic system that lobbyists sold to twenty-eight states, often lavishly dispensing grift to git'r'done. Also, no more voting without ID (as in most other civilized nations) to prove that you are, at least, a bonafide citizen, no more promiscuous mail-in vote hijinks that forego chain-of-custody rules, and nix expanded voting periods beyond the constitutionally-mandated election day (the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November). Of course, the details would have to be left to the fifty states themselves, since the constitution also mandates that they are in charge of election law.

If nothing else, should the results clearly show voting fraud occurred, that will cast bona fide aspersions upon the Supreme Court's refusal to take up the Texas voting fraud lawsuit citing "no standing" as well as being the equivalent of a strong whack to the head of "election fraud deniers", be they media or ordinary citizens. Maybe it will be the whack that truly starts to wake the compliant sheep the :curse: up!

Good article on Sott regarding the Arizona audit - excerpt:

The usual suspects in the mainstream media attempted to bury the Arizona vote audit story or denigrate it — for instance the The New York Times, which characterized the inquiry in its Saturday lede as "false claims of a stolen election," and then "a snipe hunt for skullduggery," before asserting the boilerplate "baseless theories of election theft" to seal the deal with its avidly credulous readership. Rachel Maddow of MSNBC practically jumped up and down going woo-woo-woo to discredit the audit. What do you suppose they're afraid of?

I'll tell you!

For one thing, if the vote turns out to have been compromised by fraud, Arizona is liable to lose a Democratic senator elected on Mr. Biden's (possibly) phantom coattails — Mark Kelly (D) who defeated incumbent Martha McSally (R) — which would cancel the Democrats' current one-vote majority grip on the body.

Then, of course, there's the tally for president. One thing probably for sure: if the audit uncovers any serious systematic mischief that would alter the November 3rd outcome, revealing that Mr. Biden did not win Arizona's electoral college votes after all, then there would be tremendous pressure to look into the results of other swing states likewise under suspicion of gross balloting irregularities. The local authorities in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Georgia will, no doubt, attempt to demur. But you may be sure these matters will be back in the courts, perhaps even the US Supreme Court, and this time they might not be able to duck the issue. At the very least, proof of a reversal in Arizona will cast Joe Biden as an illegitimate president in even more minds than the current half of the nation.

Another outcome should be the end of efforts to block real reform of the voting process in the United States. That should mean no more janky-ass computer voting machines, like the Dominion and Smartmatic system that lobbyists sold to twenty-eight states, often lavishly dispensing grift to git'r'done. Also, no more voting without ID (as in most other civilized nations) to prove that you are, at least, a bonafide citizen, no more promiscuous mail-in vote hijinks that forego chain-of-custody rules, and nix expanded voting periods beyond the constitutionally-mandated election day (the first Tuesday after the first Monday in November). Of course, the details would have to be left to the fifty states themselves, since the constitution also mandates that they are in charge of election law.

If nothing else, should the results clearly show voting fraud occurred, that will cast bona fide aspersions upon the Supreme Court's refusal to take up the Texas voting fraud lawsuit citing "no standing" as well as being the equivalent of a strong whack to the head of "election fraud deniers", be they media or ordinary citizens. Maybe it will be the whack that truly starts to wake the compliant sheep the :curse: up!
It might be, but I doubt it. Most will cling to their current beliefs as fed by MSM. Most outlets will be unlikely to cover a story that runs counter to their narrative.

It might be, but I doubt it. Most will cling to their current beliefs as fed by MSM. Most outlets will be unlikely to cover a story that runs counter to their narrative.
I hear you and it's clear the PTB are really playing for broke now! But, I recently saw an article that said 51% believe that election fraud occurred and that number included a significant number of Democrats:
On April 13, Rasmussen released a poll that shows a majority of American voters believe cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 election.

According to the the poll, 51% of voters agreed that it is likely cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election, including 35% who say it’s Very Likely.
Rasmussen Reports
@Rasmussen_Poll

Apr 13, 2021: "How likely is it that cheating affected the outcome of the 2020 presidential election?"
All Voters - Likely - 51%
(Massive garbage legacy media fail.)
2/2
The data showed 74% of Republicans, 30% of Democrats and 51% of Independents believe cheating affected the outcome.

As everything continues to get more outrageous by the day, there's at least a hope that enough will begin to see the light. A defeatist attitude does not serve anyone well. The effort to not fall into that mindset gets more daunting as the NWO scamdemic/Reset tyranny becomes more militant and oppressive. As I said in the Coronavirus thread:
Also, as the Cs have said, wishful thinking will be their downfall - they will go too far and all will come crashing down. It's a work in progress and in keeping with faith that the universe is "the decider", my attitude and outlook went from dismal to optimistic that things are developing in ways quite contrary to official narratives. Doesn't mean we aren't in for a lot more really tough times. Endurance will be key, but faith has to hold.

Disgusting!

'With "constrained" politicians like these... I have no doubt that US will have bright future.'

By Kirill Kurevlev - 03.05.2021

Disgusting!

'With "constrained" politicians like these... I have no doubt that US will have bright future.'

By Kirill Kurevlev - 03.05.2021

Well, at least now it's out in the open - we've all known this for a while, the mask is many things - including an incentive to get the injection, basically by instituting psychological and physical suffering. I asked one my friends who voted for Biden about this, and he just said it was typical bumbling Biden, political theatre, and there was no way to enforce it, and didn't see really anything wrong with it. :(

Back
Top Bottom