Black eyes.

I think black eyes are more 'alive' than light-coloured eyes. I don't find them spooky. I have green eyes and when my husband got hazel eyes, so when my son was born (2 yrs before the plandemic) with dark brown eyes, I was surprised and thrilled. There is something poetic about dark eyes. Something deep and warm.
It's not about that.

In fact Laura commented in a thread that Gaius Iulius Caesar had dark eyes.

It is about something else, but it is indefinable.

In all my life I have only seen two people who radiated light from their eyes. And of course, they didn't have white eyes.

That is why I have said that I may be wrong in my impressions.

It's just that I see more people with "darkness" in their eyes.

The waiter, the grocer, a colleague at work ..., etc.

And ... well, I had a coffee this morning and the waiter's eyes were completely black. He was professional in taking care of him towards me, but he was very cold and distant.

Once again they are impressions liable to be erroneous.

Very dark irises are not strange, maybe rare. Some people find them particularly beautiful.
If however the eyeballs are black on the other hand, that's another story altogether (run fast, close the door and don't open it when asked).

It would be interesting to know why these babies have survived in contrast to those who have died. A question of compatibility.

We will have to wait a while to see what other "new" things present themselves through what they do. Surely we will see failed experiments along the way. So far I am struck by the premature appearance of some in contrast to the motor skills of others and approached in a more serious way and not as a paranormal video of many that are on the Internet where only turn in the same because it makes them lose importance and that the work of cointelpro do their own and ridicule it. So far I tried to find information about these cases and there is nothing, I searched in different terms and nothing. The internet is crowded only with positive information about the acquisition of antibodies from the baby by the mother when vaccinated and similar things and anything that serves as a label to replace keywords that lead to a similar news, detour.

Thank you WS for bringing this out. I now understand what you meant. This morning I saw such eyes, disturbing. Black, all black, and glossy like a waxed furniture, with wide iris making the white part (conjonctiva) very limited, viewable only at the far corners. it's not like black eyes as one sees on african or indian people.
The iris is large, I mean its diameter is larger than usual eyes. My first impression was Greys' eyes, but with normal eyelids, so you have the impression it's all black. It was creepy.

Salut !
I do have black eyes, totally black, no one can see my iris, and no, I'm not a freaking person, nor an alien or a container for some evil entity, as far as I'm concerned.

My iris can only be seen in a projected light.

Both my parents had brown eyes, and grand dads were both blue-or geen- eyed. We all have fair skin in the family. That's just genetics.

Salut !
I do have black eyes, totally black, no one can see my iris, and no, I'm not a freaking person, nor an alien or a container for some evil entity, as far as I'm concerned.

My iris can only be seen in a projected light.

Both my parents had brown eyes, and grand dads were both blue-or geen- eyed. We all have fair skin in the family. That's just genetics.
An my 13 yo daughter has hazelnut-to-yellow eyes. A cousine of mine has light green eyes with golden spots. A friend of mine had split iris, like cats, with amazing navy-blue eyes. For real. And no, she's not a demon, she just has an accidental colobome.

In nature, anything goes.

Today I have read the following again and I have realized that the question asked by me in this thread is more than answered in that session.

My apologies.

(Pierre) On this line, the RNA in the vaccine code is for a protein very similar to syncytin. Mis-expression of this protein syncytin leads to disorders like schizophrenia that are considered by some researchers as possession. So my question is: Can the vaccine in some cases increase the incidence of actual possession?

A: Oh indeed!!

Q: (Artemis) [in a demonic voice] 'The vaccine is preparing the vessels!' [laughter]

(L) This is just getting creepier by the minute!

(Pierre) Remember the session where the C's said they're preparing to control you in 4th density?

(L) That's their goal.

(Joe) They also said that Hitler's goal of creating a Master Race was just a trial run...

(L) Oh Jesus... I never thought about that.

@Wandering Star
Question aren't all babies' eyes kind of a murky blue when 1st born, no matter the race? Anyone?
Asian babies (all of Asia being common in this regard and are over half the world population) have coal black pupils. By this I mean that you literally cannot see the pupil unless you use a light for strong contrast. They do not lighten to the more normal dark brown until about age 4 in most cases.

Note: Many Asian babies are also born with blue birthmarks on different parts of their body that also generally fade away by age 4 or 5. In some cultures in Asia, this is considered a sign of good fortune. It is similar to the blue birth marks of the children of Myan heritage parents.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom