"Blucifer"

Re: New statue installed at Denver International Airport: Anubis

Quote of the week:
"If it's the god of death, I wouldn't exactly be putting it in front of the airport," said passenger Keith Mears."

Barker, meet Bluecifer....Bluecifer...this is Barker. You two should get along just fine :cry:

54075165.gif

SL_Mustang2_0.jpg

Bud said:
What I wonder is why they put it at the airport instead of the civic center (where the museum is located), or in some location visible to all the traffic from the airport as well as where the other major roads come together. It would be seen by more people that way.

At any rate, people seem to now have that image and some associated emotion grooved into their psyche for some reason.

Just some thoughts.
I think, C's mentioned it that this denver airport will be used for some sort of mass transportation of population for their usage. So they have to create every possible hypnotic shock to dumben the population to be obedient victims. :scared:

seek10 said:
Bud said:
What I wonder is why they put it at the airport instead of the civic center (where the museum is located), or in some location visible to all the traffic from the airport as well as where the other major roads come together. It would be seen by more people that way.

At any rate, people seem to now have that image and some associated emotion grooved into their psyche for some reason.

Just some thoughts.
I think, C's mentioned it that this denver airport will be used for some sort of mass transportation of population for their usage. So they have to create every possible hypnotic shock to dumben the population to be obedient victims. :scared:

that's right! you're on to something!!

Always wondered who will ride that hellish horse. The god of hell, no wonder the "horse" is so nervous.

I think that the Anubis statue is there as a distraction, it is so obvious that whom enters the airport has the mind marked by Anubis (is accompanied by Anubis and maybe the strange horse into the interior of the edifice) so the murals have a more efficient effect on the subconscious since the conscious barrier is still distracted by the Anubis/horse visions.
It's like being hit by a beam of light before you enter into a tunnel, you don't see what's happening because your eyes cannot see.

A few years ago, a company I worked for flew me to Denver. I was very nervous about going, having read the research. I've never been anyplace that was so full of hypnotic triggers. Even the lighting in the rail tunnels seemed calculated for a hypnotic strobe effect.

Maybe all this stuff keeps the people in the airport from perceiving any high strangeness or 4D bleedthrough as being anything other than part of the scenery.

Laurentien said:
Always wondered who will ride that hellish horse. The god of hell, no wonder the "horse" is so nervous.

I'm waiting for them to put a 3 headed dog at the entrance to baggage claim.

Guardian said:

:rotfl:

With the way they are doing things there, I wouldn't be surprised. :lol:

Guardian said:
Laurentien said:

Or Charon and his boat at the ticket counter...with a fistful of barbecue recipes. (That is an obscure Hercules the Legendary Journys reference.)

Guardian said:
Laurentien said:

This guy is at baggage claim - close enough? ;)

Creepy! But I think the shocked expression on that gargoyle at the baggage claim is because he has been told his bags went somewhere in South America. They aren't certain where, but they're sure they'll find it soon.

Look like Anubis is finally up at DIA. - Source

anubis.afp.jpg

Hmm, the background of that picture does not look like DIA - there is no body of water there. Perhaps I'm not seeing the background correctly, but it looks like water to me.

Guardian said:
OMG I thought you were joking.

Nope! I can't count on two hands the number of people who've come to visit, who, on walking through and out of this airport say, "what the hell?"

anart said:
Nope! I can't count on two hands the number of people who've come to visit, who, on walking through and out of this airport say, "what the hell?"

"Hell" being the operative word. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom