Body by Science / HIIT Experiment

Harmony99

Padawan Learner
I started BBS in October working out every 7 to 9 days. I normaly do my push ups to warm up before starting. I think this is one of the best thing i have done for myself last year. I work out a few times with my two teenage boys.They also echo the same sentiments. I have reduced my morning walk from two days per week to one. I have almost discontinued my weekly yoga practice.Yoga practice was done 2 or 3 times per week.i hope to incorporate yoga at least once per week to achieve a good balance.

Starshine

Jedi Master
Someone mentioned Trauma Release exercises presented in this video:
Can't find the post but anyway, it's been twice that I decided to give it a go right after HIT. This 'generic stress release' really is something.
It makes you shake like crazy for a few minutes, and then it stops naturally. It's a good way to combine the two since you already are muscularly exhausted right after a session.
Last time I had HIT then cold all-along shower and TRE. the sensation right after was close to having a sauna.

Goemon_

Jedi Master
Can't find the post but anyway, it's been twice that I decided to give it a go right after HIT. This 'generic stress release' really is something.
It makes you shake like crazy for a few minutes, and then it stops naturally. It's a good way to combine the two since you already are muscularly exhausted right after a session.
Last time I had HIT then cold all-along shower and TRE. the sensation right after was close to having a sauna.
There is at least this thread: Trauma Releasing Exercises / Exercices de "déblocage" des traumas

Top Bottom