Cancer: causes and cures

Re: "Cut Poison Burn" cancer documentary free to view until 24th!

I just watched this one, good but totally depressing! But thanks for posting link. I also watched the "Burzynski The Movie - Cancer Is Serious Business" not long ago, and I'd recommend that one as well.

Tough stuff, important to know, but not for the faint hearted.

The problem is as usual not limited to the US, a similar observation about the medicine industry from Scandinavia:
20 years ago I knew two people that was diagnosed with HIV, one who took the conventional HIV medicine, that had cancer among many other evil side effects listed on the pill bottle, 3 years later, after going blind, he died from brain cancer.
The other one refused traditional medicine, and ate a lot of c-vitamin instead, and I remember he often cooked with seaweed, and kidneys, and though he was a raving alcoholic, and I lost contact with him a long time ago, as he was not a very nice person when drunk, I recently heard he is still alive. (and still a raving alcoholic)

Since then, I avoid going to the doctor, especially if I'm sick! :shock:

"Burzynski The Movie" is next on my list.

HowToBe said:
"Burzynski The Movie" is next on my list.

Same here. Thank you for posting the link, HowToBe, painful to watch though it was. And apparently the European Union is no better than the FDA, banning remedies where costly approval isn't feasible. Not that I expected much better, but being confronted with psychopathy in power still is baffling... They make people sick through poisonous diet, environmental toxins and stress to begin with, and then they poison them some more in order to sell their expensive crap. Although I know what's happening, I still get that feeling of disbelief at the same time... If you'll excuse me, I think I have to go vomit.

Finduilas495 said:
Although I know what's happening, I still get that feeling of disbelief at the same time... If you'll excuse me, I think I have to go vomit.

Yes! Sometimes I hope that I'm just a crazy person, wasting my life reading other crazy peoples rantings, and when I get proof, that can't be explained by me being crazy, of how profoundly evil things really are, (and that I or the people I read are not really crazy) It feels like having a bizarre nightmare, hoping it is just a nightmare, but realizing it is reality.

Re: More Evidence Sugar Feeds Cancer

I think this quote fits here very well:

Cancer cells are sugar metabolic cells. Cancer cells love sugar. And for any physician that doesn't know that cancer cells love sugar, that physician needs to immediately lose his/her license. And the reason is because they know that the way we find metastasis around the body is with a PET scan. Now, what is a PET scan?

You radio-label sugar, so we now have radioactive glucose, then we inject it into the person's body. The cancer cells go "OH my favorite food THANK YOU!!" So they gobble it up and now the tumor is all radioactive and it glows on the PET scan.

So it's used in their diagnostic tool, and so for them not to know this, is the most ignorant thing that you can possibly have. "So don't worry about your food, yea, eat what you want, you're dying anyway, we don't know how many months you have left to live, so eat your cookies, eat your candy, you know, have your milkshakes, don't worry about that" And ehm... they just did a PET scan and they know that they're telling the person to feed the cancer cells and make them as happy as they can be, which is really really stupid.

- David J. Getoff, Naturopath & Board-certified Clinical Nutritionist

And see here:

_http://www.petscaninfo.com/zportal/portals/pat/cancer

Positron Emission Tomography (PET) and Computed Tomography (CT) imaging have become essential diagnostic tools physicians use to reveal the presence and severity of cancers. PET/CT imaging helps physicians detect cancer, evaluate the extent of disease, select the most appropriate treatments, determine if the therapy is working, and detect any recurrent tumors.

Before a PET/CT scan, the patient receives an intravenous injection of radioactive glucose. Many cancer cells are highly metabolic and rapidly synthesize the radioactive glucose. Information regarding the location of abnormal levels of radioactive glucose obtained from the whole-body PET/CT scan helps physicians effectively pinpoint the source of cancer and detect whether cancer is isolated to one specific area or has spread to other organs.

This is sooo mind-boggling. Especially when you look at the menu's of hospitals. Desserts, and in some hospitals, even wine is included in the menu! Not to mention all the other foods that are high in carbohydrates, and worse than that.

And check this (from Wiki):

Being able to produce its own insulin makes cancer different from normal cells, but there is a second abnormality that insulin highlights. Every cell in the body has insulin receptors on the outer surface of its membrane, from 100-100,000 receptors per cell. But cancer cells have a much higher concentration of receptors. Breast cancer cells, for example, have six times more insulin receptors and ten times more IGF receptors per cell than normal cells. As an added boost, insulin is able to react with its own receptors and is also able to cross-react with and activate the IGF receptors on cancer cells. This means that insulin will affect cancer cells sixteen times as strongly as it affects normal tissues. Something else to take into consideration is that ligand effect is a function of receptor concentration. In a particular tissue, the more receptors there are for a certain ligand – such as insulin – the greater the effect of that ligand on that tissue.

Breast Cancer Treatment?

Hello everyone. I heard a very saddening news from a good friend of mine today, his mother has breast cancer. :( I don't know which stage it is in right now, but should in a few days. I wish it is in the early stages. I just hope to be able to help her with any information I can get on any effective treatments, even if they are other than the usual radiation/chemo/surgery/hormonal. She has been undergoing medical tests and although what the doctors recommend as the mode for treatment must be preferred, I wanted to ask here if anyone knows anything that might help even during the treatment, anything related to diet, exercise or if someone knows about any other person who has dealt with it successfully? I used the search function but couldn't find much on it but I hope this will help any other person seeking such info as well. I appreciate anything that might be helpful.

Re: Breast Cancer Treatment?

You may find this article useful:
_http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/featured-october-article

Seeing RED over PINK: The Dark Side of Breast Cancer Awareness Month said:
The primary causes of breast cancer: nutritional deficiencies, exposure to environmental toxicity, inflammation, estrogen dominance and the resultant breakdown in genetic integrity and immune surveillance, are entirely overlooked by this fixation on drug therapy and its would-be “magic bullets" and the completely dumbed down and pseudo-scientific concept that "genes cause disease."
Billions of dollars are raised and funneled towards drug research, when the lowly turmeric plant, the humble cabbage and the unassuming bowl of miso soup may offer far more promise in the prevention and treatment of breast cancer than all the toximolecular drugs on the market put together.
If women succumb to the idea of prevention as doing nothing but waiting for the detection of the disease, many will find a similarly deranged logic re-emerge later when the self-fulfilling prophecy of prevention-through-doing-nothing is fulfilled and “treatment” is now required.
If you can remove the reality of carcinogenicity by erasing from the minds of would-be cancer sufferers the word carcinogen, and thereby conceal the link between environmental and dietary exposures of a multitude of toxins, then the obvious “cure” these massive organizations which are vacuuming in billions of dollars of donations every year to find, namely, the removal of carcinogens and detoxification of the system, will never be discovered.

I would only suggest doing the EE program as an adjunct to whatever her doctor advises. It can't hurt and it has been shown to help a lot with many conditions.

Thank you Megan and Laura for your replies. Yes, I have been reading about benefits of turmeric. A good diet will be important. Any other cancer fighting foods? Perhaps detoxifying foods should also help? And yes I will ask her to try the EE program. Also, I remember seeing a documentary 'The Living Matrix' in which they showed people being healed in groups and by alternative medicine practitioners. Worth a try?And I think I there's this book 'The Field' by Lynn McTaggart, where she talks in length about the importance of our state of mind, thoughts and beliefs on the body by giving a lot of scientific evidence to back up her work. So, a positive mindset should be helpful anyway, which the EE might help in a lot.

You could also check out the article in sott.net on the tropical soursop fruit (in the health and wellness section), which is said to be 100 times more powerful than chemo and causes no harmful side effects. It also gives links to juice manufacturers, distributors and suppliers worldwide.

I hope there is something in there that can help. I hesitated for a moment because the GreenMedInfo article has so much about the problem in it, and that doesn't help so much once someone already has cancer.

My mother died from breast cancer and I am a 5-year survivor of a more "treatable" cancer, and I am very frustrated about this system that profits from disease and avoids causes and preventative measures, obscuring vital information behind a thick cloud of deception. It makes it nearly impossible to talk sense with anyone about what is really happening, and that is what you are likely to be up against more than anything else. Plus there is the fear of not following "doctor's orders," and the potential liability of advising such a thing. And it is not wise to offer help if help is not wanted.

My mother's "cure" was vegetable juice -- she bought a juicer. It didn't work. But perhaps she wasn't entirely off track. I sprinkle in a bit of turmeric in my breakfast every morning, along with oregano and cilantro, and I take a couple of NAC (glutathione precursor) capsules every day, as well as alpha lipoic acid and vitamin C -- my "detox cocktail." But with cancer there is probably underlying inflammation, and it is essential to remove the causes of that. That's where radical DIET "surgery" comes in.

The book Detoxify or Die by Sherry Rogers is a good reference. She names many of the environmental factors that affect our health, and includes a detailed discussion about using a Far Infrared (FIR) sauna. But I don't know of any one source of information that can be trusted completely. The forum can be very helpful for spotting issues with what the various authors have to say.

I don't know if you will be able to make a difference or not. The place to start, though, is by learning what you can about nutrition and health. You also need to consider "free will" issues. We have a lot to say about all of those things here.

A few days ago, our farm hand informed me that his neighbor asked him about alternative treatments during discussion of his bladder cancer. He had been through one round of chemo and was expressing refusal to go through additional rounds (recommended by his doc). The neighbor explained the recent spreading of his cancer and concern for his family (having accepted the probability of his own death). Our farm hand told him that he would ask me to send him some "alternative" material to consider. I'll copy it here in hopes it may give others ideas of how to deal with similar circumstances:

Hi Junior,

XXXXX here (over in XXXXX). Billy asked me to send you some sources and info regarding alternative treatments for cancer – he told me you are resisting doc recommendations for chemo. That is understandable and commendable in my opinion. We had a family friend recently die from cancer of the bladder that had moved to the liver. He went the conventional medical route with chemo.

The basic rationale for any alternative cancer treatment is to quickly reverse key parts of the long path that got you there in the first place – things like diet, toxic exposure, certain infections, mineral deficiencies, etc. Another key element of the alternative path is that the patient does the necessary research to educate himself so that options and choices can be subjectively and knowledgeably made. In other words you take full responsibility for your treatment and recovery – in the process you understand what you are doing and why. Most folks that recover this way, recover for life, and end up dying of something else (preferably old age).

One book that covers this big topic well is Cancer: Step Outside the Box by Ty Bollinger:
_http://www.amazon.com/Cancer-Outside-Ty-M-Bollinger/dp/0978806506/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1330895193&sr=1-1
I highly recommend you get this book and read it ASAP. This book will provide the basis for how you proceed.

There are some things you can do immediately, making it much easier on the body. What you are going to do is help your body clean up the mess (cancer and the conditions that got you there). One of these is to cut your sugar/carbohydrate consumption drastically. It is a scientific fact that sugar/carbohydrates were never a part of Man’s diet over many hundreds of thousands of years of his development. And they are not good for us now. Cancer loves sugar and the acid environment it produces (fermentation). Carbohydrates (like potatoes) turn directly to sugar in the gut. Our bodies were designed to run on fat – animal fat – not carbohydrates. Throw away all vegetable oils (except olive) and margarine. You want butter and animal fats (from grass-fed pastured animals). You want to move your diet in the direction of fat and meat – the diet your body was designed for. To understand all facets of this you will need to read Primal Body, Primal Mind by Nora Gedgaudes:
_http://www.amazon.com/Primal-Body-Mind-Beyond-Health/dp/1594774137/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1330896695&sr=1-1
You should avoid ALL grains (gluten), beans, rice. Small amounts of real sweet potato is OK. Absolutely NO artificial (chemical) sweeteners. Stevia and xylitol are OK. To understand these things, read the book.

Another thing you can do now is to begin raising your body pH. In the 1930s, Otto Warburg won a Nobel Prize by showing that cancer cells cannot survive a pH above 8.0. You can raise your body pH quickly and easily by taking baking soda (not baking powder) mixed with water. [Make sure the baking soda does not contain any aluminum] The ballistic approach to this is to use cesium carbonate (not radioactive) mixed with water since it has other anti-cancer properties. Cesium carbonate is available on the net. You can get an indication of body pH by using pH test strips on your urine (I can give you some test strips – just let me know). If you go the route with cesium, you will need to have your doc test your blood periodically for electrolytes and supplement you accordingly since depletion can occur.

In Bollinger’s book you will see that he details protocols for cleaning your system out beginning with the gut/digestion. Remember, you are getting your body in shape to kill the cancer and reverse the conditions that got you there. An important part of this is detoxification. To understand the whats and whys of detoxification you will need to read Dr Sherry Roger’s Detoxify or Die:
_http://www.amazon.com/Detoxify-Die-M-D-Sherry-Rogers/dp/1887202048/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1330895552&sr=1-1

Another thing you can begin immediately is to take coffee enemas. This gives a cleaning boost to the liver through blood vessels in the colon. One of the better cancer clinics I know administers these to patients twice per day. You can get specially roasted organic coffee and enema hardware here:
_http://www.sawilsons.com/
Your liver is very important in the cancer battle. I also attached a pdf that gives you a recipe for liver support. I have good milk thistle I can give you to get started. Get the powdered Vit C (and Magnesium Citrate) from XXXXX.

If I were in your position right now, I would:
1. Get the books above and read
2. Begin the coffee enemas ASAP
3. Start pH testing of your urine and take baking soda to raise body pH
4. Cut out all sugar and most carbohydrates
5. Make the diet changes I suggested and get plenty of grass-fed animal fat and meat
6. Begin the cleanses in Bollinger’s book
7. Detox protocol
8. Work out the longer term plan

If you are resistant to changing your diet or you would prefer to be told what to do, then this alternative approach is probably not for you. On the other hand, if you are willing to do the research/reading and take responsibility for your healing, then I think you have a very good chance to beat this – many have. I’m happy to help you through if you are willing to help yourself. I have never had cancer but I have done everything I’ve told you about and much more as part of my own research. So let me know your thoughts. I have many of the things you will need to get started immediately if this is the route you want to go. Feel free to call me at XXX XXXX.

And Good Luck,

The attached pdf was Psyche's DCM article detailing her Milk Thistle protocol.

Thank you so much guys.
My friend tells me his mother has undergone some surgery and has responded well in her first chemo session(he told me this about a month after they had found out). The cancer is in its beginning stages, so she should recover. She's probably very concerned about the side-effects of chemo and so I'll forward all these suggestions to her. I was reading up on the Soursop fruit and it indeed is a remarkable fruit and seems a perfect addition to counteract the effects of chemo therapy. Thanks for the article cassandra. The link for the article:
http://www.sott.net/articles/show/242555-Soursop-Fruit-Kills-Cancer-100-Fold-better-Than-Chemotherapy
There's a comment by hobbyhorse under the article where he recommends bicarbonate maple syrup cancer treatment as a natural chemo therapy which is effevtive and cheap. Here's the link:
http://www.health-science-spirit.com/maple.html
I am so sorry to hear about your loss Megan. Anything at all can be helpful. It is very true that the fear of not following the "doctor's orders" is deeply ingrained in people because the doctors are the ones who "should" know the best for their patients. If only they could concentrate on developing the best treatment of a disease without wanting to make money all the time. In fact, when I told my friend about these suggestions today regarding food and exercise, I don't think he really listened to me. He said his mother had her own exercises and diet and the treatment that her doctor has prescribed. I wish he had been here on the forum for the time I have been, because he would have taken me much more seriously. It is a pitiable state of affairs. I want people to know about how we are being lied to by all the big companies and governments all the time just so that they can make money of it or exploit us for completely malicious reasons. I can just send all these links to my friend and hope that he goes through them at least once.
Thank you LQB. I'm very grateful for your letter. It makes a lot of sense. Will forward it. My only concern is that even though his family should definitely research and educate themselves about the proper course of action to follow, yet the fear of doing things unconventionally might just force them to stick to the conventional route. It is a big concern. If things work out with the treatment she is getting, nothing like it, but if there's no improvement, I hope they can have faith in these methods too.
Again, thank you all, you guys are doing a wonderful job here on this forum. I say that without a doubt in my mind. Yes, we have to respect other's free will but these are important things and I hope people get real knowledge.

The thing seems to be that cancer is the body's response to DNA getting corrupted. The Living System wants to eliminate any creature that has corrupted DNA. Read "Origins of Life: The 5th Option" for an amazing view of cancer. The question becomes: can you fix what made the body want to self-destruct? Otherwise, it will just come back.

Just a word of caution since there are many alternative therapies that encourage sugary products for cancer treatment. We have recollected some of the research in the Life Without Bread thread, but here is a good synthesis:

Can a High-Fat Diet Beat Cancer?
https://www.sott.net/articles/show/227682-Can-a-High-Fat-Diet-Beat-Cancer-

Can ketogenic diet cure cancer?
http://stan-heretic.blogspot.com/2009/06/can-ketogenic-diet-cure-cancer.html

I'm from Central America where there is soursop in abundance. People drink it as a fresh juice and eat it regularly since it is pretty popular due to its sweet and refreshing flavor. I doubt that it is so incredibly effective as it is been promoted since cancer is a top killer down there. I'm open minded to a highly concentrated extract in a supplement, but eating the fruit as a healing therapy doesn't make sense to me. If anything, it will make carb addiction grow. It is after all deliciously sweet.

Back
Top Bottom