Candida- The Silent Epidemic

Persej

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
Thank you for advice Ant. My tongue looks and feels great now. The pain was there only in the first couple of days when the candida was dying. I will see if this toothpaste also improves the looks of my gums and teeth, but if not, I'll try your HP method.

I know that this is probably not the root of my health problems, but I was just happy that I finally found something that really works in practice, so I wanted to share that with others.

munaychasumaq

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
Persej said:
Thank you for advice Ant. My tongue looks and feels great now. The pain was there only in the first couple of days when the candida was dying. I will see if this toothpaste also improves the looks of my gums and teeth, but if not, I'll try your HP method.

I know that this is probably not the root of my health problems, but I was just happy that I finally found something that really works in practice, so I wanted to share that with others.
Persej: I sugest to watch out your diet.Candida loves carbs,any kind of sweets,even the fruit.As you know candida in control levels is necessary for our gut flora,we can not kill them but we can keep then in "low level".

Here an article where you will learn how to feed the good bacteria and then recover your immune system.I hope it helps

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-david-perlmutter-md/gut-bacteria-health_b_7428882.html

Keyhole

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Persej said:
Keyhole said:
Persej, have you considered that the your oral thrush may simply be a sign of the overall state of the gastrointestinal system?

I hope that this treatment works for you. But my thoughts are: Since the mouth is actually just the entrance to the GI tract, it is possible that simply treating the mouth will not treat a deeper-routed issue. Hopefully it does, but if not,,, then one place to look may be the overall state of the immune system.
I know that my overall state of the immune system is in very bad condition. That's why I would like to try neem orally.

Can you get your Secretory IgA tested in the stool? That would be the first place I would investigate.
Probably not. I cannot find it in the local labs analysis. I had a very strong reaction in my stomach with the first probiotic enema. But a couple of days ago I did another after taking some antibiotic and had no reaction.
Ok. Do I remember correctly that you also have pretty high TSH? What were your recent levels?

The reason I ask is because you said your immune system is low. From what I understand, the immune system is tightly regulated by the various thyroid hormones and general state of metabolic activity.

Persej

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
munaychasumaq said:
Persej: I sugest to watch out your diet.Candida loves carbs,any kind of sweets,even the fruit.As you know candida in control levels is necessary for our gut flora,we can not kill them but we can keep then in "low level".

Here an article where you will learn how to feed the good bacteria and then recover your immune system.I hope it helps

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-david-perlmutter-md/gut-bacteria-health_b_7428882.html
Thank you. I started drinking kefir this year and my stomach likes it much more than yogurt.

Keyhole said:
Ok. Do I remember correctly that you also have pretty high TSH? What were your recent levels?

The reason I ask is because you said your immune system is low. From what I understand, the immune system is tightly regulated by the various thyroid hormones and general state of metabolic activity.
My last TSH level was 4.5. My feet before iodine were always cold but iodine fixed that. I could try this light therapy on my thyroid, to see if that helps with something, but I have to wait until my light arrives from China.

Top Bottom