Carl Jung's Secret Life: "The "Aryan Christ" - something rotten in Jungian psychology?

What seems pretty clear to me as I proceed through the book is that it looks like Jung was possessed probably via his interaction with the psychopath, Otto Gross. What's worse is that his system appears to be one that would encourage possession in patients, or most definitely opening themselves up to negative 4D STS influences in the guise of their "inner" or "true" or "archetypal" self. At this point, even though I don't really like Noll that much because he's pretty arrogant and dismissive of the paranormal/hyperdimensional realities, I think this is an important book to read. It sure gives more insight on the current day "sexual fluidity" and "Dionysian Syndrome" of the Liberal Left. I would say that many of them are possessed as well. It reminds me of a really creepy thing the Cs once said about preparing people to download into. Well, Jungian psychological analysis is pretty effective downloading as far as I can see! It's ironic that Noll doesn't really see what he SHOULD be horrified about; he's just academically worried about some guy playing savior and creating a cult; he has no idea!!!

I always thought that todays big heavy's of Mexico's drug cartels (dismembering people central), would be the catalyst with anesthetizing the millennial's mentality. Thus ratcheting the "Dionysian Syndrome" and promoting the transformational link for the 4dsts receptacle.

Today's recreational drugs are far more powerful and in far more abundance then that of the 80's. In fact I would bet that the 70's and 80's were a fine alchemy tuning, of dark's final agenda for there entrance.

I wounder how many walk this planet as we speak. As there is some pretty grisly sh*$ going down all over. With Fentanyl, Coke, and Methamphetamine's and big Pharmaceuticals being the the new gateway platform.

From what is currently being monitored in California and other sanctuary cities the insanity is a controlled chaos let alone Europe and many other continents.

I find it interesting that Peterson never addresses current psychosis in the United States and its relationship to the spiraling violence and its connection with the far left and the Zionist platform pulling the strings.

Last edited:
I don't know how true this is, and I haven't read Noll's book, but this may be another useful reference:
https://www.amazon.com/Lord-Underworld-Jung-Twentieth-Century/dp/0850303710

Based on what is written in this blog post (creepy!):

CG Jung - the psychopathic genius

CG Jung is unusual among geniuses, in that he was dishonest about his own work and its implications.

That he was a genius I think is correct; he made numerous discoveries and conceptual breakthroughs - and he is an unseen but pervasive influence behind vast areas of modern culture including psychology, psychiatry, therapy and (especially) that vast and vague phenomenon called the New Age movement (almost everything about the New Age has a Jungian lineage - even when this is not generally known or acknowledged).

But that Jung was a thoroughly-dishonest and deceptive man is something equally undeniable. Jung was never plain and honest when that was inexpedient - Jung was not driven by a pure pursuit of truth; because truth was readily and repeatedly sacrificed when the consequences were unwanted by Jung.

He craved respectability as a Professor, psychiatrist, scholar, scientist - and would trim his published views to ensure this. He wanted wealth, status, admiration - and patients were charmed, strung-along and generally exploited to ensure this.

Jung wanted to be regarded as an unworldly sage - but worked to create an organization dedicated to his own self-promotion. He was a wholesale sexual seducer of his patients and trainees right into old age; and had a long-term live-in mistress who functioned as a second wife (while being unmentioned in his autobiography - he also used his personal magnetism to maintain a household of handmaidens to dote upon and serve him.

The point is that Jung's many compromises, deceptions, evasions, and lies are so consistently dedicated to his own comfort, convenience and gratification that the picture is one of a highly charming and dominant; but heartless, manipulative and selfish psychopath.

So far, Jung is the precursor of the modern intellectual - the 'tenured radical', the charismatic bureaucrat, the bourgeois bohemian, the alpha-male academic, the medical research project manager, the therapist-entrepreneur, the charity CEO, the self-help/ help-yourself guru, the sexual healer...

But this could be put aside as mere hypocrisy - and that is something of which we are all guilty (it would be hypocritical to pretend otherwise). But Jung's dishonesty went even deeper than that, to invade his primary achievement.

Because Jung's work is incoherent at the very deepest level - and this incoherence has afflicted his legacy. And this incoherence was not the result of confusion, but the result of dishonesty.

An example is the idea of synchronicity; which has become an extremely influential cultural idea - but which is deployed in a way that makes no sense. And this incoherence is not due to misunderstanding Jung, but comes directly from Jung's written contradictory accounts and evasions of the implications of his own insight.

Colin Wilson exposed this in his marvelously insightful short study: Lord of the Underworld: Jung and the twentieth century (1984); especially the chapter the Sage of Kusnacht, where Wilson goes through the writings on synchronicity with a fine toothed comb, and tries to pin down what Jung really believed, or meant - and comes up against a mass of obfuscation and self-refutation: of giving with one hand and taking back with the other.

Jung's last recorded words from his death bed seem appropriate: "Let's have a really good red wine tonight." The final statement of a man whose personal gifts were astonishingly great - but who consistently and successfully deployed them for his own comfort, convenience and glory.

Exactly. And the problem with all of them is that they are not considering the reality of hyperdimensions and denizens of same, densities, etc. Also, many myths began pretty much as Mike Baillie and Victor Clube describe them: as a result of cometary disasters. Anybody, be they historian, archaeologist, paleontologist, mythologist, psychologist, religious scholar, or whatnot, who does NOT take these two PRIMARY FACTORS into account, are rendered helpless at worst to fully understand and explain their material. Their explanations may approach something like a shadow of the reality - through a glass darkly - but they will never really get close enough to it to call it more than an approximation of truth.

I suppose it depends on what the person's goal or 'mission' is. For a start, no one has the whole banana. Peterson comes from a psychoanalytical background. In the past I've often thought of the very useful work of psychoanalysts like Martha Stout and Alice Miller and the potential positive influence they could have on many people, if only many people could be exposed to their work.

Peterson is something of a phenomenon in that he has been able to reach a wide audience with very basic home truths about the human condition. I don't think it's a coincidence that he has has this effect at this particular time in history with so many people lacking meaning and purpose in their lives. His basic message of - "sort yourself out" i.e. take stock of your life, look at the important things you are avoiding doing (and start to do them), accept the inherent suffering in life, shoulder that burden and in that way find some meaning in life - is very valuable and is, in effect, the essence of the 'Work' on oneself adjusted for a general public. To me it is very heartening that someone like him has come along and reached so many 'average Joes'.

There doesn't seem to be any evidence that a generalized public awareness of hyperdimensional realities is likely, and we'd have to assume therefore that it may not even be necessary. It seems that humanity is simply not ready to accept or even entertain the reality of hyperdimensions, and as such, it's a 'specialized' topic, only for those inclined to explore there. It may well be the cutting edge, but we'll have to wait and see. For now, unfortunately, the best way for people like Peterson to be dismissed and to lose his audience, would be to talk about such 'specialized' topics that are, for now, still taboo.

The more time passes and I take stock of the reality of the human condition, the more I tend to "lower the bar" on what any of us can, or can be expected to, achieve in terms of 'spiritual awakening'. As 3,000 years of philosophy can be boiled down to: "do what's in front of you every day. Have an aim. Don't run away from lessons, but stand in the fire and learn from them. Don't sweat the big stuff, because you're really not that important".

Thanks, Chu, for the link to the Lord of the Underworld by Colin Wilson. Written in 1984. No reviews at Amazon. I ordered a used paperback copy. Should be interesting reading along with the book that started this thread.

Jung's last recorded statement "Let's have a really good red wine tonight" reminds me of the guy Gurdjieff hypnotized and when asked what he was thinking said something along the lines of how he'd like some raspberry jelly.

I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer so I always wondered why Jung was idolized, especially by aspiring writers of novels and screenplays, some of whom would base characters on Jungian psychology. On the surface Jung had some interesting concepts, yet one could create more realistic characters via life observation. Oddly enough one Jung enthusiast reminded me of an Ayn Rand worshipper. I knew nothing of Jung's dark side and plenty about Rand.

There doesn't seem to be any evidence that a generalized public awareness of hyperdimensional realities is likely, and we'd have to assume therefore that it may not even be necessary. It seems that humanity is simply not ready to accept or even entertain the reality of hyperdimensions, and as such, it's a 'specialized' topic, only for those inclined to explore there. It may well be the cutting edge, but we'll have to wait and see. For now, unfortunately, the best way for people like Peterson to be dismissed and to lose his audience, would be to talk about such 'specialized' topics that are, for now, still taboo.

The more time passes and I take stock of the reality of the human condition, the more I tend to "lower the bar" on what any of us can, or can be expected to, achieve in terms of 'spiritual awakening'. As 3,000 years of philosophy can be boiled down to: "do what's in front of you every day. Have an aim. Don't run away from lessons, but stand in the fire and learn from them. Don't sweat the big stuff, because you're really not that important".

Totally agree. Another good thing about Peterson, IMO, is that while he doesn't talk about the woo-woo stuff, he's always careful to leave open the possibility. He's not dismissive. So not only is he modelling and teaching a responsible and meaningful way of life to millions who need it, he is modelling an openmindedness that leaves open the possibility of even more mindblowing stuff.

Not everyone needs to know advanced mathematics. I doubt most people need to know about HD realities. But if they learn to live their lives in such a way that they fulfill a greater purpose in life - for themselves, their family, their planet and the cosmos - that's a good thing, and arguably better than knowing about HD stuff while NOT being responsible.

Oh, and I'd just add this after the "don't sweat the big stuff" bit: "Do sweat the small stuff, because you're really that important." Every time someone fails to live up to their potential, baby Jesus cries, and the universe is a little worse off. It's up to all of us - no matter how unimportant and insignificant we may think we are - to do our part. The universe doesn't like freeloaders, and being responsible is your cosmic duty! Just try to do it with a sense of humor.

Confessions of Robert Crumb - Clip 2 of 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTOM6qzmjYY
Published on Oct 17, 2009 (Clip 1)
Excerpts from the 1987 documentary, The Confessions of Robert Crumb. Part 1 of 3 - Introduction and sexual deviations.

Complete Version With Dutch subtitles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv2INVdsOW4

What seems pretty clear to me as I proceed through the book is that it looks like Jung was possessed probably via his interaction with the psychopath, Otto Gross.

Well that certainly puts a literal spin on the idea of anima/animus possession! :shock:

Oh man... I was really looking forward to all of us transforming into the Avengers when the Wave hits :lol:

giphy.webp

Joe said:
There doesn't seem to be any evidence that a generalized public awareness of hyperdimensional realities is likely, and we'd have to assume therefore that it may not even be necessary.
That's quite an inductive leap. Oh, it may not be necessary if you are content to be cattle and treated as such, I suppose. As I wrote in the Hyperdimensional Politics thread, I believe the directive is "evolve or perish." A stagnant dead end creation like humanity will be destroyed, or consumed, sooner or later to make way for something that can.
Joe said:
It seems that humanity is simply not ready to accept or even entertain the reality of hyperdimensions, and as such, it's a 'specialized' topic, only for those inclined to explore there. It may well be the cutting edge, but we'll have to wait and see. For now, unfortunately, the best way for people like Peterson to be dismissed and to lose his audience, would be to talk about such 'specialized' topics that are, for now, still taboo.
Yep. We could probably agree that there are more immediately ominous concerns for most people than whatever is going on in hyperdimensional realities, at this present moment. You have to have a certain inner foundation to approach the subject intelligently, and I think Peterson's role is to provide support on certain steps on the staircase across that threshold. As you say, talking about hyperdimensional realities would probably undermine what good he is doing. But everyone must move on eventually in order to truly evolve, and so now we are back to "evolve or perish."
Joe said:
Can't say I disagree with anything you've said here, which leads me to occasionally ramble on with these "human suffering is valueless" types of posts. We live in an infinitely creative universe and this is all there is? Is this the best I can do? I must really suck LOL. The Cassiopaeans talk of the Wave and big changes and faith in the process, and so forth and I find myself getting more skeptical with each passing day. For all I know, that's just what we want to believe. So I'm trying to be patient, but I'm getting a bit cantankerous about it:rolleyes:...and that's about all of the humor I can squeeze out of this subject tonight.

This is all a revelation to me! I've only read one book by Jung, the Undiscovered Self, which was a short book on the importance of developing your individuality in mass society. From what I remember, most of what he said in it made sense, and mirrored what others like Gurdjieff had said on the matter and not falling into 'group think', but he didn't delve at all into his ideas of sexuality and religion, but referenced archetypes in that book. Everything else about Jung, I've learned through passages and quotes from Jungian psychiatrists and people inspired by Jung's work, here on the forum mainly. I had heard the 'Red Book' was very dark, but had never read it. But one thing that really stood out for me in reading this thread is Jung's personal life. To read that he had mistresses, unusually intimate relationships with clients, and was basically an absentee-father, on top of having dealings with the CIA for years, are all red-flags. I mean, how much trust should be put into Jung's analyses and ability to be clear-headed and objective in his exploration's of the human psyche and realms that may increase the likelihood of 4D interference, when to quote Peterson, he couldn't even fix what was right in front of him or clean his own room.

It reminds me of a really creepy thing the Cs once said about preparing people to download into.
Hmm - don't want to go off on a tangent here, but this remark by Laura coincides w/ an unsettling development that may be a giant step in that direction:

Did DARPA just admit to investigating transhumanism "for national security"?

In an oddly open and honest press release this week, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) - the U.S. military’s top research and development laboratory - explained how it has begun a new program - PREPARE - with the goal to change human genetics to defend against specific threats.
As DARPA explains so disquietingly, "PREPARE aims to develop new class of generalizable medical countermeasures that safely and temporarily tune activity of protective genes."

The "PReemptive Expression of Protective Alleles and Response Elements" program is aimed at exploring ways for the human body to protect itself against biological, chemical, and radiological threats by “temporarily and reversibly tuning gene expression to bolster the body’s defenses.”
For now, however, the military lab is exploring four current health challenges as part of its “proof of concept” stage:
  • influenza viral infection,
  • opioid overdose,
  • organophosphate (e.g. pesticides) poisoning, and
  • exposure to gamma radiation (e.g. from a nuclear detonation).
So, probably nothing but...
  • Genetically-enhanced flu vaccines to become mandatory?
  • Solution to America's opioid crisis will be national genetic "tuning"?
  • Solution to global hunger - eat more GMO-food, but take your "genetic-tuning" medication first?
  • Defeating America's foes by making America greatly 'immune' to gamma radiation from a nuclear blast?
PREPARE program manager Renee Wegrzyn describes the human body as “amazingly resilient,” adding:
“Every one of our cells already contains genes that encode for some level of resistance to specific health threats, but those built-in defenses can’t always express quickly or robustly enough to be effective.​
“PREPARE will study how to support this innate resistance by giving it a temporary boost, either before or after exposure, without any permanent edits to the genome.​
“Each of these four threats are major health concerns that would benefit from disruptive approaches. Seasonal flu vaccines, for example, are limited in that they try to hit a perpetually moving target, so circulating flu strains are often mismatched to vaccine strains."​
In effect, TruNews notes that DARPA is attempting to create “temporary” transhumanism in what is called “programmable modulation of gene expression.” Basically, changing human genetics at will and changing them back when a threat has passed.
Ripped from the plot of the movie 'Resident Evil', one can only wonder about the potential downside of "temporarily adjusting human genetics."

Resident Evil? DARPA Unveils Genetic "Tuning" To Fight Chemical, Radiation Attacks

More than a little amazing that this project is named PREPARE! As usual, this scientific achievement is being touted as a wonderful benefit to humanity so as to make it an easy & acceptable intervention. Afterall, who wouldn't want this terrific protection from terrible disease or catastrophic event? Frankly, as soon as I read the headline, I immediately thought of us being genetically 'adjusted' for 4D download. Indeed, we will be PREPARED for this very download!

Which makes the fact that most people have no awareness of hyperdimensional realities all the more disturbing - no idea whatsoever of the worst threat humanity is under. And how would one get mass awareness to happen in a timely manner at this stage of the game w/o completely traumatizing the populace? I guess when the frequency fence finally goes down (and who knows when that might happen), maybe that will be the catalyst. Or just continual extreme weather/earth events will disrupt all the nefarious plans being put into action. The Cs did indicate something along that line.

But back to the main topic, I did have the impression that Jung had hit on something important whereas Freud was completely bogus. Always great to have misconceptions corrected along w/ the backstory as to how they came to be accepted 'truths' in the first place. I'm anxious to learn more.

@Neil, I don't really follow how mankind not delving into hyper-dimensional topics necessarily equates to perishing. From what I understand the whole purpose for us, at least here on the forum, to understand HD influence is so that we are more aware of how 'they' influence and act through us and those around us in different ways, in order to negate that influence. And so it does increase our awareness with that understanding in place. But with the kind of message that's being spread by people like Peterson, which is essentially encouraging people to develop themselves in a modern-day practical Stoic approach to life, that if enough people were to take that seriously in whatever way they are capable and start climbing the staircase from wherever they stand, that this could have some sort of butterfly effect and effect unforeseen changes. Whether it'll be enough to effect critical mass in conjunction with the mass of postmodern insanity, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Confessions of Robert Crumb - Clip 2 of 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTOM6qzmjYY
Published on Oct 17, 2009 (Clip 1)

Complete Version With Dutch subtitles.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv2INVdsOW4

Why is this post here CA?

The main thing I've always thought about Jung and his ideas was that it was a perfect system designed to paper over, distort, draw attention away from, the reality of hyperdimensional beings and the idea that our reality is extruded or embedded in something that we call 4th Density.

I was rereading Paul Levy's book on Wetiko which is heavily influenced by Jung's work. The following quote summarizes what Jung wished to convey about hyperdimensional beings; he basically whitewashed it as a product of the psyche. And the way Levy wrote the paragraph seems to suggest that he too thinks that such a view should at least be considered, despite having basically spent the whole book writing about the predator's mind, directly quoting Castaneda and having read Laura's work.

Interestingly, such disparate thinkers as Jung and the ethnobotanist Terence McKenna
hypothesized that the ET/UFO phenomenon might actually be an expression of the
psychic fact that we have become so split off from our true self that we can only begin
to experience it in the projected form of an “alien other.” Are the seeming appearances
of ET/UFOs in the outer world simply an embodied reflection of this inner psychic
process, as if an archetypal process deep within the human psyche is being dreamed up
into materializing itself through our universe in order to show us something about
ourselves?

Back
Top Bottom