We invite all the members of the Cassiopaea Forum to join our weekly Reading Workshops!
This is an opportunity to catch up with or review the basic and recommended material.
We'll start with the Wave Series
, and then we'll share polls to decide which book to continue with considering the recommended books thread.
To make it more time friendly, we can read the scheduled material before
the meetings and then we'll share what we learn, questions, and ideas during
the meeting. If we read during the meeting and share questions and ideas in the get go, it will take us more time to finish a book.
Usually, in other book clubs or workshops they read one book per month - we could divide the chapters in 4 meetings, for example -, but we can adjust it depending on the material.
- Join with a true Hunger for Truth.
- Do not be afraid to share our questions, thoughts or ideas about the reading material, we all are at different levels of understanding for any given topic and that's totally fine! We are all here to learn. Your ideas can enrich the meeting and help all the participants.
- Share considering the new members understanding.
- Share quotes or fragments that you found interesting or useful.
- Try to connect the new ideas and concepts with other sources of the recommended material.
- Of course, it's highly recommended to read the scheduled chapters before the meeting, but if you didn't had time or something happened between the meetings, connect anyway, you will be able to catch up.
We are also thinking about recording the meetings so that everyone can be updated.
Please feel free to share more suggestions.
We created a spreadsheet
so that all the interested members can sign up and share with us the best day and time to participate. Then we'll decide the definitive day and time based on the info from the spreadsheet.
As we are all over the world, we could have two groups with different times and days to allocate everyone interested.
We use a conference software called Zoom
for the meetings. You will need to create a free account
We'll also have a Google Calendar
with all the scheduled activities as soon as we have the final dates and times. We'll keep you posted.
Once set up, you'll receive alerts before the meetings.
All the meetings will be in English, at least for now, or maybe we could divide the meetings by language? But that would depend on the number of participants in each language.
Any ideas or suggestions are very welcome.
[All the workshops and meetings are free to all the members of the Cassiopaea Forum but if you want to contribute in some way, please consider a donation to the FOTCM.]